PDA

View Full Version : Marvel FC

Laboon
Aug 19th '13, 12:28 AM
~MARVEL FANCLUB~http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110513164403/marveldatabase/images/e/e1/The_Marvel_Universe.png

Welcome to the Marvel Fanclub! Here I, and others if there are interested, will post all things marvel related. Can be cool pictures, favourite characters, latest news, what ever you want! I am starting this thread mainly to post rumors and updates about Marvel and the movies that are to come. I will no doubt be posting the latest trailers when they are released as well.

Members list
Laboon
Dexter
Pathogen
Rand al'Thor
Mifune
King Joffery
Genesis
Monkey D Swag
Yasopp
Rebecca
Bruce Wayne
Pil46
Andromeda
Rise-chan
uzamaki2223
vegito
nicksteed
ne0mark
Going Merry
Big Time Rookie
Choco Dandy
Derfel
Basil
Black Star
Tiger

Laboon
Aug 19th '13, 12:42 AM
Recent news:

Vin Diesel basically confirmed for voicing Groot in Guardians of the Galazy - After changing his DP on facebook (because that makes something offical lol) Vin said the following:

"I’m an actor. I can do whatever the … I want. As an actor, not everything has to be the most obvious choice. And sometimes, the best thing you can do — as far as Steven Spielberg and his advice — is to defy expectations. So if everybody thinks you’re going to go for this one thing and you flip it entirely and go for the strangest Marvel character, it’s interesting. And when something is interesting, it’s inspiring."

"I’m so busy. The audience wanted Vin and Marvel, Vin and Marvel. But I’m too busy to do a six-month role. So what Marvel came up with was really interesting. … I am watching a social wave influence and in some ways guide their thinking.."

Sounds pretty much finalized.

Simon Pegg rumoured for Ant Man - Simon Pegg took to twitter and posted a photo of himself pointing to antman. He is friends with the director (Edgar Wright) so he could just be supporting the movie, using his twitter to help market the film. Others think because of the friendship and the picture, Simon will be playing Ant Man.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/39001/3243870-simon.png

Dexter
Aug 19th '13, 12:42 AM
I'm in man.

Pathogen
Aug 19th '13, 12:44 AM
Sign me up. Favourite Character: Green Goblin

Rand al'Thor
Aug 19th '13, 12:44 AM
I am in

Dexter
Aug 19th '13, 01:04 AM
My favourite character is Galactus, I mean, how could he not be? He doesn't give a fuck. He's a giant badass God that just eats planets cause he's hungry.

Laboon
Aug 19th '13, 02:55 AM
My favourite character is Galactus, I mean, how could he not be? He doesn't give a fuck. He's a giant badass God that just eats planets cause he's hungry.

Haha Galactus is pretty damn badass. Don't think he will come back into any films any time soon but his stil out and about in some of the comic runs.

Ao No Ror
Aug 19th '13, 03:04 AM
I'm in.

Don't have a favorite Marvel character, but my favorite out of the X-men is Gambit.

Erebus
Aug 20th '13, 03:00 PM
Laboon, why was I not told about this ? lol. Sign me up

Genesis
Aug 20th '13, 06:58 PM
i'm in too :D

monkey d swag
Aug 20th '13, 07:16 PM
please sign me in Laboon xd

Laboon
Aug 21st '13, 02:29 AM
please sign me in Laboon xd

You have been added.

Erebus
Aug 21st '13, 02:42 AM
You have been added.
Lol, go back a page :D

Laboon
Aug 21st '13, 02:51 AM
Lol, go back a page :D

My bad! Added you and Genesis

monkey d swag
Aug 21st '13, 03:03 AM
You have been added.
Thanks;) and is it ok if I put a link of marvel fc in my sig?

Laboon
Aug 21st '13, 03:09 AM
Thanks;) and is it ok if I put a link of marvel fc in my sig?

Yeah for sure you can

Yasopp
Aug 23rd '13, 01:25 AM
can I join no one told me there was a marvel fc anyway my fav character is my avay

Laboon
Aug 23rd '13, 01:27 AM
can I join no one told me there was a marvel fc anyway my fav character is my avay

Have added you :)

Deadpool is one of my favourites as well.

Laboon
Aug 23rd '13, 02:49 AM
Recent News:

DC:
Ben Affleck to be cast as Batman in the upcoming sequal to Man of Steel.

Marvel:
Guardians of the Galaxy - Bradly Cooper rumored to voice Rocket Racoon in the upcoming movie. It has not been confirmed, but Cooper has been offered the role. Rocket Racoon will most likely, like Groot, be CG.

Dexter
Aug 23rd '13, 02:51 AM
Recent News:

DC:

Marvel:
Guardians of the Galaxy - Bradly Cooper rumored to voice Rocket Racoon in the upcoming movie. It has not been confirmed, but Cooper has been offered the role. Rocket Racoon will most likely, like Groot, be CG. Ben Affleck? .__.

I was hoping for Gerard Butler, Anson Mount or perhaps Karl Urban.

Laboon
Aug 23rd '13, 02:56 AM
Ben Affleck? .__.

I was hoping for Gerard Butler, Anson Mount or perhaps Karl Urban.

Yeah it is a strange choice. Affleck has experience though with heaps of acting and even some directing, as long as they don't Dare Devil it, it should be alright..but there were better choices for sure.

Dexter
Aug 23rd '13, 03:00 AM
Yeah it is a strange choice. Affleck has experience though with heaps of acting and even some directing, as long as they don't Dare Devil it, it should be alright..but there were better choices for sure. It'll be worse if they Catwoman it >_>

I'm skeptical now, not a huge fan of Affleck. Let's see how it will all turn out.

Rebecca
Aug 23rd '13, 05:54 PM
Can I join? My favorite marvel character is Havok

i have others but havok is my long time favorite

Bruce Wayne
Aug 23rd '13, 09:36 PM
Recent News:

DC:

I saw that..They should have chosen Scott Adkins..:stare

pil46
Aug 23rd '13, 11:10 PM
Laboon add me to :D

Laboon
Aug 24th '13, 01:08 AM
Have added you last three. Bruce I added you cause you posted here haha.

Andromeda
Aug 24th '13, 03:55 AM
me join >.< pweeze

Laboon
Aug 24th '13, 05:51 AM
me join >.< pweeze

You have been added :D

Rise-Chan
Aug 24th '13, 05:53 AM
I'm in. After the disaster that was Man of Steel, I'm putting all my chips on Marvel.

Laboon
Aug 24th '13, 05:57 AM
I'm in. After the disaster that was Man of Steel, I'm putting all my chips on Marvel.

Afleck will surely redeem them :P
Have added you.

Bruce Wayne
Aug 24th '13, 11:39 AM
Have added you last three. Bruce I added you cause you posted here haha.
No problem. :smile

Laboon
Aug 29th '13, 11:01 PM
NEWSUltron has been cast - The main villain in the next Avengers movie has been cast and is non other than James Spader. We do not know if it will be Spader in costume or Spader voicing over CG. Also it has been revealed that Tony Stark will be the one who created Ultron unlike in the comics (Hank Pym [Ant Man] originally created him).

I love James Spader so I am keeeen for this!

Rise-Chan
Aug 29th '13, 11:10 PM
This is James Spader, for those of you who don't know.

http://i.imgur.com/nG4hrNs.jpg

This guy is hilarious. I remember watching him on the Office once; I was rolling on the floor for nearly the entire episode. He was pretty good in Lincoln too. I can't wait to see what he does as Ultron in the Avengers sequel.

Laboon
Sep 2nd '13, 02:29 AM
News
Afleck talks - Ben Affleck address him being cast as Batman. Starts at about 1:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8BaVKUoUGo

Rise-Chan
Sep 20th '13, 09:11 PM
Chris Hemsworth in response to a question about DC vs. Marvel: "We're winning, aren't we? There's no rivalry."

http://youtu.be/KdHqTi371UI?t=35s

Dem's fightin' words, but he's right. Marvel is kicking DC's ass as it currently stands.

Erebus
Sep 20th '13, 09:22 PM
News
Afleck talks - Ben Affleck address him being cast as Batman. Starts at about 1:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8BaVKUoUGo

He is a funny guy and he has a point but I still dont think he is going to be a good batman

Chris Hemsworth in response to a question about DC vs. Marvel: "We're winning, aren't we? There's no rivalry."

http://youtu.be/KdHqTi371UI?t=35s

Dem's fightin' words, but he's right. Marvel is kicking DC's ass as it currently stands.
Its not really fighting words, its obvious

Bruce Wayne
Sep 20th '13, 11:17 PM
DC solos. :chillax

King Urameshi
Oct 2nd '13, 11:04 AM
Dude U gotta sign me up!!!!! My favorites are Black Panther, Rogue (Comic Book and Cartoon, NOT THE MOVIE), and Deadpool!!!!!

vegito
Nov 14th '13, 06:38 AM
I would like to join this

nicksteed
Nov 20th '13, 02:40 PM
how can i join this fanclub

Laboon
Nov 20th '13, 09:10 PM
Dude U gotta sign me up!!!!! My favorites are Black Panther, Rogue (Comic Book and Cartoon, NOT THE MOVIE), and Deadpool!!!!!

Added

I would like to join this

Added

how can i join this fanclub

Added.

Sorry peeps for not updating this as often as I would like. Been real busy lately ad haven't had much time to do the things I love :O

Ryan Renolds gave another little interview about the deadpool movie. Said it is still happening, and it will probably get finished in this lifetime...but just not in the next year or 2. They are really pushing for it to get an R18 rating which is causing the biggest delay. Script has been written and all that and they have done some test footage (so I believe) but nothing has been released at all. Ryan seems pretty confident though and they have let us know it will not be anything like the deadpool in origins (praise Cthulhu).

Agents of SHIELD is going strong. If you havent checked it out I suggest you do. Is part of the Wheedon verse, even though his brother Jed directs it, Josh is a producer and they work very closely together. Throught the series there are references to other characters and the movies past and present. Is good times.

Fox reportedly wants Jackman and Mangold (the director of Wolverine) for a Wolverine sequel. Doesn't have a name but would be awesome. Obviously they are doing it for the cash moneys and movies with Jackman get the best responses. He needs a cameo in Avengers (he was an Avenger for awhile so makes sense).

Think that is all I can get out right now off the top of my head.......will hopefully update again soon!

nicksteed
Nov 20th '13, 10:46 PM
Added

Added

Added.

Sorry peeps for not updating this as often as I would like. Been real busy lately ad haven't had much time to do the things I love :O

Ryan Renolds gave another little interview about the deadpool movie. Said it is still happening, and it will probably get finished in this lifetime...but just not in the next year or 2. They are really pushing for it to get an R18 rating which is causing the biggest delay. Script has been written and all that and they have done some test footage (so I believe) but nothing has been released at all. Ryan seems pretty confident though and they have let us know it will not be anything like the deadpool in origins (praise Cthulhu).

Agents of SHIELD is going strong. If you havent checked it out I suggest you do. Is part of the Wheedon verse, even though his brother Jed directs it, Josh is a producer and they work very closely together. Throught the series there are references to other characters and the movies past and present. Is good times.

Fox reportedly wants Jackman and Mangold (the director of Wolverine) for a Wolverine sequel. Doesn't have a name but would be awesome. Obviously they are doing it for the cash moneys and movies with Jackman get the best responses. He needs a cameo in Avengers (he was an Avenger for awhile so makes sense).

Think that is all I can get out right now off the top of my head.......will hopefully update again soon! thanks for the add even though I love dead pool I hate Ryan Reynolds . I really hope he doesn't mess him up my favorite series are the secret wars , planet hulk/wwh,most xmen and avengers stuff. But am I the only one who thinks agents of sheild is overly cliche and corny?

Laboon
Nov 26th '13, 10:37 PM
Been a bit slow catching up still haha.

News:

New promo website for X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Link Magneto to the assassination of JFK.

Link (http://www.thebentbullet.com/#!/home)

Paul Rudd + Joseph Gorden Levitt are both the lead runners to play Hank Pym in the upcoming Ant Man movie.

Chris Copper (the army dude from American Beauty) is playing Osborn in the upcoming Spierman. Says it will be a strange introduction to the character. My guess is they are just setting up for Spiderman 3. Also Sony has hinted that there will be more movies from the spiderman universe. Perhaps a Venom movie or a Sinister Six movie depending on who they introduce.

vegito
Dec 6th '13, 07:42 AM
Ive seen the trailer for x man future and past...it seems pretty legit

ne0mark
Dec 16th '13, 06:18 AM
am in
my favorite marvel char.: Iron man :yohoho:

Laboon
Dec 16th '13, 06:34 AM
am in
my favorite marvel char.: Iron man :yohoho:
Added :)

Going Merry
Sep 15th '14, 09:59 AM
Add me :3

Rise-Chan
Oct 2nd '14, 12:33 AM
Where da Marvel news, Laboon?

Laboon
Oct 2nd '14, 12:34 AM
Where da Marvel news, Laboon?

Haha there has been quiet a bit but I didn't think any one actually checked this thread at all :P

X-Men Apocolypse, last of a Trilogy

While answering fan questions over at Yahoo!, X-Men movies writer/producer Simon Kinberg stated that Bryan Singer's next X-Men movie, X-Men: Apocalypse, will be the conclusion of the trilogy which started back with 2011's X-Men: First Class. Kinberg said the "thrust of Apocalypse" is "to complete the stories of young Raven, young Hank, younger Charles and Erik." Kinberg added that the movie will also add new characters that we've yet to see on the big screen.

Howard Stark confirmed for Agent Carter

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/135/983/i02/cooper-stark.jpg?1412096735

Officially confirming the expected, Marvel has announced Dominic Cooper, who played the young, 1940s era version of Tony Stark's father Howard Stark in Captain America: The First Avenger and in the Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter short film, will reprise the role in ABC's upcoming Agent Carter series, joining his First Avenger co-star Hayley Atwell who plays the title role.

Marvel + DC Movie Dates

2015:
May 1: Avengers: Age of Ultron
July 17: Ant-Man
August 7 (New Date): Fantastic Four (Fox)

2016:

February 12 (New Addition): Deadpool: (Fox)
March 25: Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
May 6: Captain America 3 (not official title)
May 27: X-Men: Apocalypse (Fox)
July 8: Untitled Marvel film
August 5: Untitled DC Film
November 11: Sinister Six (Sony)

2017:
March 3: Untitled Wolverine sequel (Fox)
May 5: Untitled Marvel Film
June 23: Untitled DC Film
July 14: Fantastic Four 2 (Fox)
July 28: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
November 3: Untitled Marvel film
November 17: Untitled DC Film
(unspecified date): Untitled Sony female Spider-Man spin-off
(unspecified tentative date): Sony Venom: Carnage Spider-Man spin-off

2018:
March 23: Untitled DC film
May 4: Untitled Marvel film
July 6: Untitled Marvel film
July 13: Untitled Fox Mystery Marvel film
July 27: Untitled DC Film
November 2: Untitled Marvel film
(unspecified date): Amazing Spider-Man 3

2019:
April 5: Untitled DC Film
May 3: Untitled Marvel film
June 14: Untitled DC Film

2020:
April 3: Untitled DC Film
June 19: Untitled DC Film

BTR
Oct 2nd '14, 12:56 AM
I need that Cyclops movie.

Oh, and uh, add me.

Laboon
Oct 2nd '14, 01:02 AM
Add me :3

Oh, and uh, add me.

Both added.

Rise-Chan
Oct 2nd '14, 01:05 AM

Oh, and uh, add me.

I really hope FOX doesn't fuck up Cyclops again.

ShichiDrewKai
Oct 2nd '14, 01:06 AM
meh, cyclops is the worst x-man. Always hated him tbh. too goody goody for me.

Rise-Chan
Oct 2nd '14, 01:11 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makyys4H7f1rx92ym.gif

ShichiDrewKai
Oct 2nd '14, 01:12 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makyys4H7f1rx92ym.gif

every one of his brothers is cooler than he is. Literally. Hell, his dad is way cooler and he's got no powers at all

Laboon
Oct 2nd '14, 01:13 AM

Oh boy, you should read the comics. He is such a tard. pretty much Magneto now with his ideals and goals.

He killed Charles Xavier awhile ago

every one of his brothers is cooler than he is. Literally. Hell, his dad is way cooler and he's got no powers at all

His son is the greatest.

ShichiDrewKai
Oct 2nd '14, 01:16 AM
Oh boy, you should read the comics. He is such a tard. pretty much Magneto now with his ideals and goals.

He killed Charles Xavier awhile ago

I was aware of that actually. There are just too many stories and continuities for me to follow. I used to read as a kid, but to try and pick it up now seems like a daunting task.

His son is the greatest.

Cable? Hell ya. I love that the next movie will have apocalypse. One of my favorite villains in the x-men world. Mr. sinister is up there too.

Laboon
Oct 2nd '14, 01:22 AM
I was aware of that actually. There are just too many stories and continuities for me to follow. I used to read as a kid, but to try and pick it up now seems like a daunting task.

Cable? Hell ya. I love that the next movie will have apocalypse. One of my favorite villains in the x-men world. Mr. sinister is up there too.

Yeah looking forward to Apocalypse very much.
Reading the comics is a bit daunting...you could start at just the Marvel Now stuff..that is their latest reboot of everything and then just select which stories you want to follow. X-Men/X-force/Wolverine/Deadpool/Hulk/Thor/Avengers/Thunderbolts are the ones I try to stay up to date with..but that is with buying comics which becomes very expensive...think I have close to 40 comics on my to get list..and they just keep coming out haha..but that is the collector in me. You can very easily DL them for free and just read that way.

*By comics I mean TPB which on average contain about 6 issues.

BTR
Oct 2nd '14, 02:03 AM
I really hope FOX doesn't fuck up Cyclops again.

They better not. I like Marsden, but maybe it would have been better to recast him.

Wha?

He's got so much depth! And he's slept with so many women! How can you not love the guy?

Though as Laboon said, in the recent comics he's undergone a very radical change.

Rise-Chan
Oct 2nd '14, 05:50 AM
We need Cable on-screen. Cable is great. Cable and Deadpool is even better.

Laboon
Oct 2nd '14, 06:34 AM
We need Cable on-screen. Cable is great. Cable and Deadpool is even better.

There is always a chance..Apocolypse, X-force, Deadpool movies. The potential!

Scepter
Oct 2nd '14, 08:24 AM
Can I join.

Overhaul
Oct 2nd '14, 11:06 AM
More news :p

"In multiple recent interviews, Renner has talked about his increased role in The Avengers sequel and how he might have a part to play in Captain America 3. The directors wouldnt confirm or deny when we asked, and since then, the star has been playing it coyly, now claiming its all just a rumor one that he just happened to begin himself. This begs the question of just how many Marvel movies Renner signed on for. He teased to MTV that a typical conversation with Marvel might be for something like seven movies but in chatting with The Daily Beast he got a little more specific and said he signed for The Avengers 1-3 and Hawkeye, in case they wanted to do a Hawkeye spinoff.

Both Hawkeye and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) have been mentioned as potential spinoff properties but we established years ago that neither of these are likely ever to happen. Theres not enough bankability in either of these characters on their own versus other Marvel solo characters, them together, or them alongside other characters. Renner, thanks to his schedule, isnt even interested in a Hawkeye solo feature anymore and prefers the lower-pressure ensemble pieces like The Avengers series or Captain America 3, the latter of which sounds increasingly likely to be another Avengers-style ensemble itself with Hawkeye part of Caps next team.

Perhaps that is taking the place of his Hawkeye solo feature, contractually speaking, making The Avengers 3 his last appearance, potentially alongside Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr. and others whose contracts end with that movie as well. Renner will only say this much about Captain America 3 nowadays likely after a stern talking to by Marvel."

Rise-Chan
Oct 6th '14, 11:51 PM
Spider-Man is rumored to be joining the MCU. Marvel and Sony in talks. (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=108786)
X-Men Live-Action TV in development. Will air on FOX. (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=108783)
New actor joins Ant-Man. Role being kept secret. (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=108778)
Main Avengers Team rumored not to appear in Avengers 3. (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=108730)
Deadpool Film apart of X-Men Universe. Will setup future arcs. (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=108741)
Marvel to confirmed to have cancelled Fantastic Four series in response to FOX's Fantastic Four reboot. (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=108727)

Hoping that Spider-Man rumor is true.

Laboon
Oct 15th '14, 01:36 AM
Captain America 3 movie news:

From CBR:

Variety has reported that "Iron Man" star Robert Downey Jr. is on the verge of signing on to appear in "Captain America 3." Downey was apparently offered a smaller role in the film, but he wanted to do more -- a move that makes sense considering that this film may just kick off an adaptation of Marvel Comics' "Civil War." In the comic, Iron Man and Captain America lead opposing forces of heroes respectively for and against superhero registration. It would be hard to do that storyline justice without significant involvement from RDJ's Tony Stark -- and it looks like Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has ensured that "Captain America 3" will have plenty of Iron Man in it.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/captain-america-3-may-include-iron-man-and-civil-w/1100-150076/

Follow Quick Silver on instagram: instagram.com/peter_maximoff

DC:

Some time ago there were rumors floating around that Wonder Woman would somehow be a descent of the Kryptonians in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Needless to say, it caused a lot of heated debates and speculation. Well, it looks like that isn't the case and they're pulling from Wonder Woman's New 52 origin. Speaking with The Hollywood Masters, producer Charles Roven confirms Diana's a demigod and the daughter of Zeus.

As for Batfleck, Roven says they wanted the Dark Knight to be "tougher" and "rugged" so it offers a strong contrast between an older Batman and a younger Superman. Additionally, Affleck's stature was appealing to them. "We wanted Batman to, you know, tower over Superman. Not hugely, not like a basketball player, not like a 7-foot player. But where Superman needed to look up to Batman. We wanted that dynamic. And Ben could do that, easily. He was the first guy we went to."

Rise-Chan
Oct 15th '14, 02:20 AM
Follow Quick Silver on instagram: instagram.com/peter_maximoff

>Peter

Sonuvabitch, FOX.

BTR
Oct 15th '14, 02:37 AM
Whoa, a Marvel Civil War movie?

Yes please.

Rise-Chan
Oct 15th '14, 06:48 AM
Whoa, a Marvel Civil War movie?

Yes please.

Without Spider-Man, Fantastic Four or the X-Men? Hell yeah!

BTR
Oct 15th '14, 06:49 AM
Without Spider-Man, Fantastic Four or the X-Men? Hell yeah!

Well the X-Men stings a little, but Spider-Man can take a hike.

Rise-Chan
Oct 15th '14, 06:56 AM
Well the X-Men stings a little, but Spider-Man can take a hike.

If they do go ahead with this, should be interesting to see. Probably another game-changer for Marvel's Cinematic Universe. They'll really have the scrape the bottom of the barrel for superheroes though. Hopefully, the Great Lakes Avengers (Canadian Avengers) will make an on-screen appearance as they are apart of the Civil War story line. Sided with Iron Man unfortunately though.

BTR
Oct 15th '14, 07:15 AM
If they do go ahead with this, should be interesting to see. Probably another game-changer for Marvel's Cinematic Universe. They'll really have the scrape the bottom of the barrel for superheroes though. Hopefully, the Great Lakes Avengers (Canadian Avengers) will make an on-screen appearance as they are apart of the Civil War story line. Sided with Iron Man unfortunately though.

It'll be a money maker. People love seeing superheroes beat the tar out of each other.

Canada leads the charge!

Ah, siding with Iron Man eh? Trust Canadians to go the lawful route. Maybe Alpha Flight can be inserted on Cap's team.

Laboon
Oct 15th '14, 10:54 PM
DC Movies Announced:

2016: Suicide Squad (directed by David Ayer)
2017: Wonder Woman (starring Gal Gadot)
2017: Justice League Part One (directed by Zack Snyder)
2018 The Flash (starring Ezra Miller)
2018: Aquaman (starring Jason Momoa)
2019: Shazam
2019: Justice League Part Two (directed by Zack Snyder)
2020: Cyborg (starring Ray Fisher)
2020: Green Lantern

Overhaul
Oct 16th '14, 12:09 PM
Review about one of the last comic books about Wolverine (if not the last)

Spoilers ahead, don't say you didn't get warned
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/16/death-of-wolverine-4-review

I won't have the chance to read this ... but the only question that comes to my mind is ... for how long? :hmm

Derfel
Oct 16th '14, 06:17 PM
I wanna be in too fav:Toxin(Patrick Mulligan)

Laboon
Oct 16th '14, 09:50 PM
I wanna be in too fav:Toxin(Patrick Mulligan)

You have been added

Joseph Joestar
Oct 16th '14, 10:21 PM
You have been added

Yo add me please

Laboon
Oct 16th '14, 10:29 PM
Yo add me please

Done sir.

Joseph Joestar
Oct 16th '14, 10:35 PM
Yay! Did anyone else talk about the fact that Thor is becoming a woman? No reason for it other than Marvel trying to appeal to woman

Laboon
Oct 16th '14, 10:41 PM
Yay! Did anyone else talk about the fact that Thor is becoming a woman? No reason for it other than Marvel trying to appeal to woman

It isn't really Thor is becoming a woman.
A woman is picking up Thor's Hammer.
Thor is going back to using his Axe, he will still be in Avengers and have his own run etc.

Joseph Joestar
Oct 16th '14, 10:42 PM
It isn't really Thor is becoming a woman.
A woman is picking up Thor's Hammer.
Thor is going back to using his Axe, he will still be in Avengers and have his own run etc.

-_- How is someone going to use his hammer? It was suppose to be unliftable to anyone but him

Laboon
Oct 16th '14, 10:44 PM
-_- How is someone going to use his hammer? It was suppose to be unliftable to anyone but him

Multiple people and things have lifted it over time.

Mjolnir has been wielded by a select number of other individuals: Korbinite Beta Ray Bill; Avenger Captain America; Storm of the X-Men; Eric Masterson; Odin (Thor's father); Bor (Thor's grandfather); Buri (also known as Tiwaz, Thor's great-grandfather) and upcoming in late 2014, a female Thor.

The hammer has also been lifted by various sentient constructs (non-sentient machines apparently cannot), such as Zarrko the Tomorrow Man's mining robot; the Air-Walker (animated by the soul of Nova Corps captain Gabriel Lan); and the Awesome Android (by mimicking Thor's abilities and worthy nature). The hammer has also been lifted by Earth itself when animated by magical means.

Several other characters from outside the primary continuity have lifted the hammer, including: Conan the Barbarian; Dargo Ktor (Future Thor); Loki; Magni; Rogue (after absorbing the entirety of Thor's life force and thus essentially becoming Thor); Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099); Woden; Alex Power; and the DC Comics characters Superman (who is amazed by the hammer, stating while holding it and Captain America's shield "Oh my lord, the power! Never felt so— Never would have guessed—") and Wonder Woman.

Several imitations of Mjolnir have also existed. These include Stormbreaker and the mace Thunderstrike, created for Beta Ray Bill and Eric Masterson respectively. Loki has been responsible for the creation of several imitations – a version of Mjolnir, called Stormcaster, is presented to the mutant X-Men member Storm in an attempt to control her, which she later destroyed using Mjolnir. To spite Thor, another version is given to the mercenary Deadpool. Loki also allows Surtur to use the forge Mjolnir was created from to craft copies during Ragnarok. HYDRA created evil versions of Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye and Thor, the Thor imitator had a technological imitation of Mjolnir. Tony Stark and Reed Richards also create a technological imitation Mjolnir for use by Ragnarok, the clone of Thor, during the Civil War storyline. A tiny version was created from a sliver of Mjolnir for the use of Throg, leader of the Pet Avengers.

Joseph Joestar
Oct 16th '14, 10:51 PM
Multiple people and things have lifted it over time.

Mjolnir has been wielded by a select number of other individuals: Korbinite Beta Ray Bill; Avenger Captain America; Storm of the X-Men; Eric Masterson; Odin (Thor's father); Bor (Thor's grandfather); Buri (also known as Tiwaz, Thor's great-grandfather) and upcoming in late 2014, a female Thor.

The hammer has also been lifted by various sentient constructs (non-sentient machines apparently cannot), such as Zarrko the Tomorrow Man's mining robot; the Air-Walker (animated by the soul of Nova Corps captain Gabriel Lan); and the Awesome Android (by mimicking Thor's abilities and worthy nature). The hammer has also been lifted by Earth itself when animated by magical means.

Several other characters from outside the primary continuity have lifted the hammer, including: Conan the Barbarian; Dargo Ktor (Future Thor); Loki; Magni; Rogue (after absorbing the entirety of Thor's life force and thus essentially becoming Thor); Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099); Woden; Alex Power; and the DC Comics characters Superman (who is amazed by the hammer, stating while holding it and Captain America's shield "Oh my lord, the power! Never felt so— Never would have guessed—") and Wonder Woman.

Several imitations of Mjolnir have also existed. These include Stormbreaker and the mace Thunderstrike, created for Beta Ray Bill and Eric Masterson respectively. Loki has been responsible for the creation of several imitations – a version of Mjolnir, called Stormcaster, is presented to the mutant X-Men member Storm in an attempt to control her, which she later destroyed using Mjolnir. To spite Thor, another version is given to the mercenary Deadpool. Loki also allows Surtur to use the forge Mjolnir was created from to craft copies during Ragnarok. HYDRA created evil versions of Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye and Thor, the Thor imitator had a technological imitation of Mjolnir. Tony Stark and Reed Richards also create a technological imitation Mjolnir for use by Ragnarok, the clone of Thor, during the Civil War storyline. A tiny version was created from a sliver of Mjolnir for the use of Throg, leader of the Pet Avengers.

-_- How the hell can anyone of the other than Loki and the guy that took his life force able to do that? Are any of them gods too? Also is the chick taking the hammer a god as well? hopefully at least a damn singularity or something. Either way it is more than likely pandering. i just don't get why they didn't just make a new comic book based on a female. I mean we have been using the same old superheros for like 40 years

Laboon
Oct 16th '14, 10:59 PM
-_- How the hell can anyone of the other than Loki and the guy that took his life force able to do that? Are any of them gods too? Also is the chick taking the hammer a god as well? hopefully at least a damn singularity or something. Either way it is more than likely pandering. i just don't get why they didn't just make a new comic book based on a female. I mean we have been using the same old superheros for like 40 years

The hammer chooses who is worthy. Your worthy enough, you can lift it. The Thor run has had some pretty big shit going on so it is likely related to that and Marvel loves recycling and passing down the hammer is an easy way to do it. If I ever get to reading it (my list is currently massive) i'll let peeps know how it is.

There are heaps of comics based on female characters and/or with strong female leads. Both in Marvel and also with other companies. Also if the reason was to make comics more attractive to females to read (like they needed more than Hemsworth for Thor) creating a new character would not work. Making a previous character who already has a large fanbase and who has also been covered in the cinematic universe would be much more successful. It isn't an unexpected thing though, like I said Marvel likes to recycle, reboot all the time. New characters are created, but the classics are the ones people love. The New Captain america just started and in that shield has been passed down to Falcon (now known as Cap America). And that isn't the only time there has been a new Cap.

Rise-Chan
Oct 17th '14, 01:51 AM
DC Movies Announced:

2016: Suicide Squad (directed by David Ayer)
2017: Wonder Woman (starring Gal Gadot)
2017: Justice League Part One (directed by Zack Snyder)
2018 The Flash (starring Ezra Miller)
2018: Aquaman (starring Jason Momoa)
2019: Shazam
2019: Justice League Part Two (directed by Zack Snyder)
2020: Cyborg (starring Ray Fisher)
2020: Green Lantern

Suicide Squad and Justice League are going to be sick.

Derfel
Oct 17th '14, 01:51 AM
Now that im apart of the MFC what will happen?

Laboon
Oct 17th '14, 01:54 AM
Now that im apart of the MFC what will happen?

Ah...nothing really haha. You can post here to talk about Marvel realted things. DC as well cause we relaxed like that...and it keeps things active

Joseph Joestar
Oct 17th '14, 02:01 AM
Ah...nothing really haha. You can post here to talk about Marvel realted things. DC as well cause we relaxed like that...and it keeps things active

Ok this is for all the insanely hardcore marvel fanboys. Name one marvel movie better than the Dark Knight

Laboon
Oct 17th '14, 02:05 AM
Ok this is for all the insanely hardcore marvel fanboys. Name one marvel movie better than the Dark Knight

The whole Trilogy or one in particular? And what do you mean by better than? How are you measuring the greatness of a movie?
For example a lot of Marvel movies have more comedy than the Darkman trilogy, in the aspect they are better etc.

Joseph Joestar
Oct 17th '14, 02:13 AM
The whole Trilogy or one in particular? And what do you mean by better than? How are you measuring the greatness of a movie?
For example a lot of Marvel movies have more comedy than the Darkman trilogy, in the aspect they are better etc.

The Dark Knight as in the 2009 film with heath ledger and Christian Bale and I want to know if any marvel fan actually got more entertainment from any marvel movie than they got from the dark knight

Laboon
Oct 17th '14, 02:15 AM
The Dark Knight as in the 2009 film with heath ledger and Christian Bale and I want to know if any marvel fan actually got more entertainment from any marvel movie than they got from the dark knight

Well personally I did from several Marvel movies lol.

Joseph Joestar
Oct 17th '14, 02:18 AM
Well personally I did from several Marvel movies lol.

-_- I don't even think you are a person.
Not like I am a DC fanboy I much prefer the marvel franchise however Batman>Everyone plus the Dark Knight actually had a badass story with amazing acting. Nothing else can compare to it.

Rise-Chan
Oct 20th '14, 09:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1ZIlwtL.jpg

Laboon
Oct 28th '14, 03:15 AM
Marvel News

Avengers: More Age of Ultron' Footage to Air During Next 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D' - this should be tomorrow night I believe (aus has different timezone so I never know the exact time).

Marvel has announced that Benedict Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange

Rise-Chan
Oct 28th '14, 07:40 PM
Laboon

HOLY (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=110106) FUCKING (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=110108) SHIT (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=110100). HYPE IS REAL (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=110104).

Overhaul
Oct 28th '14, 07:44 PM
Think there is something new in the Guardians of the Galaxy release date.
http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2014/10/28/guardiansjpg-32f44f_960w.jpg

BTR
Oct 28th '14, 08:07 PM
Laboon

HOLY (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=110106) FUCKING (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=110108) SHIT (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=110100). HYPE IS REAL (http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=110104).

Civil War, back to back Avengers, and Dr. Strange in 2016? I'm a happy camper.

Rise-Chan
Oct 28th '14, 08:11 PM
Black Panther is coming, guys.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111139730/4159686-9196350321-rapto.gif

Nova
Oct 28th '14, 08:18 PM
My head just exploded, lets hope both Marvel and DC's movies are awesome so that we get a tonne of awesome films.

Laboon
Oct 28th '14, 08:44 PM
Laboon

HAha damnation I wanted to post these!

They posted a nice link on facebook with the full list

May 6, 2016: Captain America 3: Civil War
November 4, 2016: Doctor Strange
May 5, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
July 28, 2017: Thor: Ragnarok
Nov 3, 2017: Black Panther
July 6, 2018: Captain Marvel (it's Carol Danvers)
November 2, 2018: Inhumans
May 4, 2018: Avengers Infinity War Part 1
May 3, 2019: Avengers Infinity War Part 2

Rise-Chan
Oct 28th '14, 09:00 PM
My head just exploded, lets hope both Marvel and DC's movies are awesome so that we get a tonne of awesome films.

http://media.giphy.com/media/zFFmShxwdztp6/giphy.gif

Laboon
Oct 28th '14, 09:18 PM
Also sort of comic related...

There is this site:

lootcrate.com where you "subscribe" and each month you have subcribed for they send you a box full of loot. Subscribed myself for 3 months, yet to recieve a crate but when I do will post the results. They have previous crates on their so you can see what people have gotten in the past.

superherostuff.com, besides having the awesome christmas jumper below, are also doing a crate type thing.

http://www.superherostuff.com/pages/herobox.aspx?trk_msg=BJJE4GO4CBDKHEAIQD5653F9OS&trk_contact=VUGVFEKFQ0NAC0L3NVH6J90S6O&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fwww.superherostuff.com%2fpag es%2fherobox.aspx&utm_campaign=Hero+Box+is+Back+%7c+The+Monthly+Myst ery+Box+from+SuperHeroStuff.com

There are a limited amount so if people are interested, get on it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6QDwml9O4QY/VE-YQ-4FnVI/AAAAAAABFVs/Ej2B59dkwyE/s450/christmasweater.jpg

Rise-Chan
Oct 28th '14, 09:22 PM
Civil War, back to back Avengers, and Dr. Strange in 2016? I'm a happy camper.

There are some films in-between the Infinity Wars films. Captain Marvel and Inhumans IIRC.

Lyonex
Oct 28th '14, 09:26 PM
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/F71E5CE87A1138975570227572736_39700d26576.0.1.1195 0076100074841423.mp4?versionId=tPXQrZZrTO.2ahSaJeW KBmGkYRXDuYNv

._. was this posted?

BTR
Oct 28th '14, 09:29 PM
There are some films in-between the Infinity Wars films. Captain Marvel and Inhumans IIRC.

Inhumans... Who will they cast as Blackbolt? Or Maximus? Cillian Murphy might pull the latter off...

Captain Marvel should be fun. Nothing to serious I expect.

Rise-Chan
Oct 28th '14, 09:33 PM
Inhumans... Who will they cast as Blackbolt? Or Maximus? Cillian Murphy might pull the latter off...

Captain Marvel should be fun. Nothing to serious I expect.

Vin Diesel for Blackbolt apparently. Looking forward to Inhumans myself. It'll be a true "X-Men" film. Something we've never gotten. As for Captain Marvel, at least it won't be exactly like Wonder Woman considering the latter is coming out first and is rumoured to be the DCCU's version of Thor. She's like the daughter of Zeus or something making her a demi-god.

BTR
Oct 28th '14, 09:38 PM
Vin Diesel for Blackbolt apparently. Looking forward to Inhumans myself. It'll be a true "X-Men" film. Something we've never gotten. As for Captain Marvel, at least it won't be exactly like Wonder Woman considering the latter is coming out first and is rumoured to be the DCCU's version of Thor. She's like the daughter of Zeus or something making her a demi-god.

Vin Diesel eh? Huh, not how to feel about that. Not that it's a miscast (and it'll be effects and costume work most of the time anyhow), just a little... expected.

Yeah I heard about that. Seems rather... ridiculous. I mean, Thor is supposed to be a God.

Rise-Chan
Oct 28th '14, 09:47 PM
Vin Diesel eh? Huh, not how to feel about that. Not that it's a miscast (and it'll be effects and costume work most of the time anyhow), just a little... expected.

Yeah I heard about that. Seems rather... ridiculous. I mean, Thor is supposed to be a God.

If Vin does get the job, he'll getting another easy pay check. He's just gotta say three words for Guardians and basically stand there silently for Black Bolt. Acting has never been so easy.

BTR
Oct 28th '14, 09:48 PM
If Vin does get the job, he'll getting another easy pay check. He's just gotta say three words for Guardians and basically stand there silently for Black Bolt. Acting has never been so easy.

The benefits of having a versatile voice range.

I wonder if they'll find a way for Black Bolt to speak. Without destroying the whole universe. Speak into a portal and wipe out hte enemy fleet ala Avengers?

Laboon
Oct 28th '14, 09:51 PM
Wonder who they will cast as black panther. They already one who would have been an awesome BP in Guardians so cannot re-use.

Poor digimon :(

Overhaul
Oct 28th '14, 09:57 PM
Wonder who they will cast as black panther. They already one who would have been an awesome BP in Guardians so cannot re-use.

Poor digimon :(
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/10/cap-iron-man-black-panther-720x604.jpg

Chadwick Boseman apparently

Laboon
Oct 28th '14, 10:00 PM
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2014/10/cap-iron-man-black-panther-720x604.jpg

Chadwick Boseman apparently

Never seen him in anything but he isn't a white boy so that is good enough for me :)

Overhaul
Oct 28th '14, 10:00 PM
Never seen him in anything but he isn't a white boy so that is good enough for me :)
Yeah, and he is going to debut on Civil War first, we're going to get an introduction of Black Panther there :p

Laboon
Oct 28th '14, 10:03 PM
Just wish there wasn't this huge wait haha.

Also remember there will be more Avengers news tonight when AoS airs.

Rise-Chan
Oct 28th '14, 10:17 PM
The benefits of having a versatile voice range.

I wonder if they'll find a way for Black Bolt to speak. Without destroying the whole universe. Speak into a portal and wipe out hte enemy fleet ala Avengers?

That will probably be a running gag throughout the film.

Nova
Oct 29th '14, 12:25 AM

Pretty racist that lad.

Is Vin Disiel not going to speak at all. Ironic that it was only his voice as groot.

Laboon
Oct 29th '14, 12:49 AM
Pretty racist that lad.

Is Vin Disiel not going to speak at all. Ironic that it was only his voice as groot.

Say wa? That I want the first mainstream black superhero, who is African, to be portrayed correctly is racist?

Rise-Chan
Oct 29th '14, 01:41 AM
I can't believe no one posted this.

http://myobokuzan.org/NB/up/1fb61d99e8c8bd144309f882d7f52660.jpg

Laboon
Oct 29th '14, 01:44 AM

Wakanda known for it's source of Vibranium. Cap's shield broken in Avengers 2. BP first appearance in Cap 3. Coincidence?

Uzumaki Naruto
Oct 29th '14, 02:21 AM
DC Forever, whoo!

Nova
Oct 29th '14, 06:48 AM
Say wa? That I want the first mainstream black superhero, who is African, to be portrayed correctly is racist?

Well it would be like me saying good thing Dr Strange isn't a black boy. Wasn't Falcon a black superhero? Anyway let's not get off topic with race topics. I'm just happy there's a Black Panther movie.

Black Star
Oct 29th '14, 09:02 AM
im joining in this club too im trying to get into both Dc and Marvel

Overhaul
Oct 29th '14, 09:58 AM

That was in that links you gave :hmm

Derfel
Oct 29th '14, 11:49 AM
Wow with all these movies we might after phase 3 get a Live action Planet Hulk then WW Hulk.

Laboon
Oct 29th '14, 08:44 PM
Well it would be like me saying good thing Dr Strange isn't a black boy. Wasn't Falcon a black superhero? Anyway let's not get off topic with race topics. I'm just happy there's a Black Panther movie.

Falcon came after black panther in the comics.
I have no problem with changing race for some characters, eg Johnny Storm. 0 problem that he has gone from white to black. One who has great meaning like Black Panther shouldn't be changed for no reason. But yes, also very happy their is going to be a BP movie. He is badass.

Teaser for Avengers 3:

Watch to the end.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Watch-Marvel-Incredible-Trailer-Avengers-Infinity-War-67939.html

Overhaul
Oct 30th '14, 08:12 PM
New leaked footage from Avengers: Age of Ultron!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w75cwgEjnQ4

Looks like it's a setup for Captain America Civil War.

Rise-Chan
Oct 30th '14, 08:22 PM
So Wanda sent Cap and Black Widow in the past and Thor and Tony in the future? Awesome.

Overhaul
Oct 30th '14, 08:25 PM
So Wanda sent Cap and Black Widow in the past and Thor and Tony in the future? Awesome.
Think she can show them their worst fear or something like that :hmm

Maybe that's why we see Cap's shield broken, maybe it's an illusion, a kind of dream/nightmare that she induced on them.

Rise-Chan
Oct 30th '14, 08:35 PM
Think she can show them their worst fear or something like that :hmm

Maybe that's why we see Cap's shield broken, maybe it's an illusion, a kind of dream/nightmare that she induced on them.

Who knows. Wanda's powers are so vaguely defined she can pretty much do whatever the director/writer wants.

Laboon
Oct 30th '14, 08:39 PM

Maybe this will reveal another infinity stone...though I feel it is too early for another one as there are only 2 left. Soul and Time.

Rise-Chan
Oct 30th '14, 08:47 PM
Maybe this will reveal another infinity stone...though I feel it is too early for another one as there are only 2 left. Soul and Time.

Maybe. I was personally thinking the next Infinity Stone would appear in GotG 2 or Doctor Strange. A McGuffin appearance makes more sense in those films. Latter especially since Doctor Strange has had numerous Infinity Stones in his possession before.

Laboon
Oct 30th '14, 08:55 PM
Maybe. I was personally thinking the next Infinity Stone would appear in GotG 2 or Doctor Strange. A McGuffin appearance makes more sense in those films. Latter especially since Doctor Strange has had numerous Infinity Stones in his possession before.

Yeah that was the opinion of myself and my friend when talking about it all haha.

Rise-Chan
Oct 31st '14, 12:16 AM
DC Forever, whoo!

http://i.imgur.com/dipCIR2.gif

Laboon
Oct 31st '14, 12:39 AM

Haha nice. See sig :P

Uzumaki Naruto
Oct 31st '14, 02:08 AM
http://s.quickmeme.com/img/fa/faeb74bebd26635e71d9abd72fb7ca1f1aefef1ff71f65d90e 742ff83c70f084.jpg

Rise-Chan
Oct 31st '14, 02:16 AM
http://s.quickmeme.com/img/fa/faeb74bebd26635e71d9abd72fb7ca1f1aefef1ff71f65d90e 742ff83c70f084.jpg

It's only film-wise I prefer Marvel. DC has better comics currently. New 52 is awesome.

Laboon
Oct 31st '14, 02:18 AM
It's only film-wise I prefer Marvel. DC has better comics currently. New 52 is awesome.

New 52 batman is badass. Own the 3 TPBs that are out for him.
Have only read TPB vol. 1 of Superman and that was pretty goodness also.

Rise-Chan
Nov 1st '14, 06:28 PM
Very interesting read about the MCU. (http://maskofreason.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/very-good-writing-why-loki-won-in-the-avengers/)

@Laboon (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/member.php?u=4710) @Big Time Whiner (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/member.php?u=10088)

Laboon
Nov 2nd '14, 10:50 PM
News about Deadpool movie and cable:

During an appearance at Comikaze 2014 this weekend, Deadpool co-creator Rob Liefeld talked briefly about the upcoming Deadpool movie. He also addressed the possibility of Cable appearing on the big screen.

Liefeld said, “Following Wolverine 2009, the Donners called me into their office and said, ‘Rob, we want to meet and talk to you about Deadpool, since we’re spinning it off. We know we made some missteps, and we want to get it right.’ So I sat there with a bunch of producers, and we sat for several hours, and we talked about different ideas. And I tried to steer them in directions I think. For instance, I’ll tell you, first question they said, ‘Rob, does Cable need to be in the Deadpool movie?’ And I said, ‘No, Deadpool deserves his own function and Cable should come in in his own movie.’ And they were like, ‘Ok, because we were thinking about…’ And I was like, ‘No, you can do them both separately. They don’t need to be in the same movie.’ Look, we had a long talk, we had some ideas, I can’t share them, some of them made it across the finish line.”

Liefeld continued, “And then, they were brilliant and hired the Zombieland writers. Those guys are fantastic. I went to see Zombieland like five times in the theater. I was like, ‘This is genius.’ And the Deadpool script is fantastic. Three years ago, the director Tim Miller, he came to me four years ago, three years ago he goes, ‘Rob, I want you to come up and see what we’re doing.’ And he showed me all the pre-prep work. And then, Ryan Reynolds is pulling up to film this scene that day. And I’m like, ‘Oh, my gosh, what is happening?’ Cut to that footage is in the locker for three years…three years, and god bless whoever leaked that. Whoever leaked it and goes to jail, we need to cheer them. That movie is happening, as that guy goes in cuffs, because the Fox guy told me, ‘Rob, we have computer forensics. We will find that person.’”

When asked if Ryan Reynolds would be Deadpool, Liefeld responded, “Ryan is Deadpool. Look, Ryan Reynolds, he’s gone through that same career arc, the guy is ridiculously talented. He has a huge, huge passion for Deadpool. Deadpool’s not happening, because he was a giant star, they said, ‘Ryan, what do you want to do?’ And he said, ‘Deadpool.’ That’s why it happened. They would have no faith otherwise. That movie is because of his passion. He put together the team.”

In regards to the incredible trailer, Lieifeld said, “That’s nothing of what you’re going to see.”

For his part in the film, Liefeld seemed to indicate his work was pretty much done, as he’s not the one filming it. As far as if he will have a Stan Lee style cameo, Liefeld indicated he’s still up in the air over whether he will do one or not.

And even though Liefeld said that he told the producers that Cable didn’t need to be in the Deadpool movie, he did say in another part of his appearance that Cable is heading to the big screen.

“Cable is awesome,” said Liefeld. “And he will…when he appears on screen, we’re all going to nerdgasm, because he’s coming. They can’t hold him back. He’s coming.”

As far as if he’s coming in his own solo movie or as part of another X-Men movie like X-Men: Apocalypse, fans will evidently have to wait and see.

News about Gambit:

It was previously released that actor Channing Tatum has been selected by Fox to play the Ragin' Cajun, but it's been unclear whether he'd show up in an X-Men movie or get his own adventure. Many of the people involved have said they want the latter, and now, according to Deadline, it looks like that's going to happen. The site says Fox has "officially attached Tatum as star, and to produce with his Free Association partner Reid Carolin, The Donners Company’s Lauren Shuler Donner, and Genre Films’ Simon Kinberg."

Remy LeBeau, a.k.a. Gambit, will be heading to the big screen and Joshua Zetumer (RoboCop) will write the screenplay. His screenplay will be based on Chris Claremont's treatment. As you probably know, Claremont co-created the X-Man. No word yet on when we can expect Remy's movie to be released. Now that it's moving forward, we can't help but wonder if they'll find a way to tease the character in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Apocalypse. Are you happy to see Gambit's getting his own movie?

Joseph Joestar
Nov 2nd '14, 11:48 PM

The dark knight> Marvel. Plan and simple

Rise-Chan
Nov 3rd '14, 07:19 PM
Eren joins the Avengers. Sorta... (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-03/attack-on-titan-gets-crossover-with-marvel-comics/.80625)

Laboon
Nov 3rd '14, 08:35 PM
im joining in this club too im trying to get into both Dc and Marvel

Added :)

Eren joins the Avengers. Sorta... (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-03/attack-on-titan-gets-crossover-with-marvel-comics/.80625)

Haha yeah was reading that this morning. Japan loves Spiderman. Wonder if because Marvel is involved the gore will be toned down

Agent Carter to appear in Ant Man

Ant-Man is set for release on July 17, 2015. It lands in theaters after Avengers: Age of Ultron and will be the final movie in Marvel's Phase 2 movies. With Paul Rudd cast as Scott Lang and Michael Douglas as the original Ant-Man, Hank Pym, we've been wondering what this means for Ant-Man's place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

SuperHeroHype reported, via Project Casting, that a casting call for a stand-in for the Haley Atwell, who plays Agent Peggy Carter, one of the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been announced. Could this mean a team up with Agent Carter and Ant-Man?

This would likely mean that Hank Pym was an associate or had interactions with Peggy Carter and Howard Stark in the early days of the Cinematic Universe. Rumors have also stated that a young Alexander Pierce, played by Robert Redford in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Arnim Zola would appear in Ant-Man. It's unclear whether Haley Atwill will actuall appear or if it'll just be the stand-in.

The other question is what's going on with Howard Stark in the movie. Dominic Cooper will reprise the role in the Agent Carter television show but John Slattery, who played Howard Stark in Iron Man 2 (in the flashback/film scenes) has been cast in Ant-Man.

Ant-Man is currently in production but we haven't heard too much about it. These new developments are interesting and raises more questions. We'll have to wait for more information.

Idris Elba and Tom Hiddleston to appear in Avengers 2
During an interview with the Telegraph, actor Idris Elba let it slip that's he's going to be in the upcoming film, Avengers: Age of Ultron. On top of that, he also let everyone know that Tom Hiddleston will also be returning. While discussing his work on the project Bastille Day, a thriller set in Paris, Elba let the beans spill about next summer's potential blockbuster from Marvel.

“Ironically, yesterday I had to… I’m in Avengers, and I’m doing a scene with Chris Hemsworth [Thor] and Tom Hiddleston [Loki], and they’re like, [whispers] – ‘Aren’t you [meant to be] in Ibiza?’ ”
Elba, who played Heimdall in Thor and Thor: Dark World, also discussed the filming process of the Marvel movies, described one moment, as an actor, where he was filming back-to-back films and he said "this is torture." Between the travel, the demand, the contracts, the stress, and jumping between playing Mandela and the highly accessorized Heimdall put Elba under a lot of stress.

Regardless, we will be seeing both Loki and Heimdall again, but in what regards? Will this be an "after the credits" scene or something that relates the main story? Either way, it will most likely be a smaller role. Avengers: Age of Ultron hits theaters on May 1, 2015.

Laboon
Dec 3rd '14, 02:08 AM
Suicide Squad cast announced:

here have been a lot of rumors surrounding the Suicide Squad movie and who will possibly be in it. Well, it looks like the Hollywood Reporter now has the official news about who's involved and what roles they landed! According to the site, Will Smith is Deadshot, Tom Hardy's Rick Flag, Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn, and Jared Leto is Joker! Also confirmed is Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang and Cara Delevingne as Enchantress.

Deadshot and Harley Quinn grab a drink and Joker's very confused by this development.
Greg Silverman, WB's President of Creative Development and Worldwide Production, obviously had nothing but love for the project. "David Ayer returns to the studio where he wrote Training Day and brings his incredible ability to craft multidimensional villains to this iconic DC property with a cast of longtime Warner collaborators Will Smith and Tom Hardy, and other new and returning favorites: Margot, Jared, Jai and Cara." The executive also said this movie will "give new meaning to what it means to be a villain and what it means to be a hero."

As for Amanda Waller, Variety claims they know WB's shortlist of actresses being considered for the role. According to the site, it's Oprah Winfrey, Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer.

David Ayer is directing and writing Suicide Squad. The movie currently has a release date of August 5, 2016.

Lyonex
Dec 4th '14, 10:38 PM
Ryan Reynolds Confirmed To Star in the ‘Deadpool’ Movie. But I guess that's not a surprise at all.
And Marvel's ‘Jessica Jones’ Netflix Series will Star Krysten Ritter

Rise-Chan
Dec 4th '14, 10:50 PM
And Marvel's ‘Jessica Jones’ Netflix Series will Star Krysten Ritter

They could've found someone better IMO. The Luke Cage casting is solid doe.

BTR
Dec 4th '14, 10:53 PM
They could've found someone better IMO. The Luke Cage casting is solid doe.

I've only seen her in Breaking Bad as I recall.

They're making a Luke Cage film?

Rise-Chan
Dec 4th '14, 10:58 PM
I've only seen her in Breaking Bad as I recall.

They're making a Luke Cage film?

She was good in that. However, she doesn't look like Jessica Jones to me.

Luke Cage Netflix series. Potentially Iron Fist is next. Leading up to a Defenders crossover event on Netflix as well.

Laboon
Dec 4th '14, 11:03 PM
She was good in that. However, she doesn't look like Jessica Jones to me.

Luke Cage Netflix series. Potentially Iron Fist is next. Leading up to a Defenders crossover event on Netflix as well.

Daredevil looks like it will be pretty shibby.
Very much looking forward to that.

If peeps haven't they should watch the doco called 75 years of Marvel, pulp to pop.

Rise-Chan
Dec 4th '14, 11:15 PM
Daredevil looks like it will be pretty shibby.
Very much looking forward to that.

If peeps haven't they should watch the doco called 75 years of Marvel, pulp to pop.

The Doctor is in, baby! (http://marvel.com/news/movies/23754/benedict_cumberbatch_to_play_doctor_strange)

Laboon
Dec 4th '14, 11:21 PM
The Doctor is in, baby! (http://marvel.com/news/movies/23754/benedict_cumberbatch_to_play_doctor_strange)

Aww yes.

The worst thing about all these announcements and teasers is the wait lol

Lyonex
Dec 5th '14, 01:51 PM
So Hyped for Benedict to Play Doc Strange. Gonna be awesome I'm sure.

Laboon
Dec 7th '14, 08:15 AM
Stan Lee talks about a Fox/Sony/Marvel Universe mega movie.

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/07/stan-lee-hints-as-massive-marvel-movie-crossover/

Rise-Chan
Dec 8th '14, 02:21 AM
Stan Lee talks about a Fox/Sony/Marvel Universe mega movie.

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/07/stan-lee-hints-as-massive-marvel-movie-crossover/

We'll never get it. FOX and Sony are petty as fuck. This is where DC can over take over Marvel as Warner Bros. owns all DC Comic characters.

Rise-Chan
Dec 13th '14, 12:09 AM
Some new developments.

Thanks to the Sony Hack, there's proof Sony and Marvel were talking about Spidey joining the MCU via leaked e-mails. Apparently, these talks are still on-going. If Marvel did get Spidey, Garfield and other actors from the ASM films wouldn't return. It'd be a fresh start with Spidey having a cameo in Civil War followed by a new trilogy of films. Furthermore, actors Morgan Freeman (The Shawshank Redemption), Bill Nighy (Shaun of the Dead), and Ken Watanabe (Godzilla) are all rumoured to be being considered by Marvel for the Ancient One in Doctor Strange.

Uzumaki
Dec 27th '14, 02:10 AM
Some new developments.

Thanks to the Sony Hack, there's proof Sony and Marvel were talking about Spidey joining the MCU via leaked e-mails. Apparently, these talks are still on-going. If Marvel did get Spidey, Garfield and other actors from the ASM films wouldn't return. It'd be a fresh start with Spidey having a cameo in Civil War followed by a new trilogy of films. Furthermore, actors Morgan Freeman (The Shawshank Redemption), Bill Nighy (Shaun of the Dead), and Ken Watanabe (Godzilla) are all rumoured to be being considered by Marvel for the Ancient One in Doctor Strange.

Not sure how I feel about Marvel getting spiderman. The Avengers already seem pretty cramped as they are now but... Worth a shot I guess. Wonder who the new spidey would be. Probably Denzel Washington.

Laboon
Jan 7th '15, 03:16 AM
Ant Man trailer is out peeps. Can't link it from work though

Shaki
Jan 12th '15, 08:12 PM
Written by GERRY DUGGAN, BRIAN POSEHN, BEN ACKER, BEN BLACKER, NICK GIOVANETTI, PAUL SCHEER, JASON MANTZOUKAS, MIKE DRUCKER, & MORE
Penciled by MIKE HAWTHORNE, SCOTT KOBLISH, & MORE
Cover by SCOTT KOBLISH

FINAL ISSUE!

That’s right—if you add together all the Deadpool series (creatively) issue 45 is the big 250th issue of Deadpool! What better way to celebrate than to end the series? In our over-sized main story, ULTIMATUM comes at Deadpool for revenge, so he has no choice but to take them on—ALL OF THEM. Then, in an Infinity Gauntlet crossover, what would Deadpool do if he got the six gems from Thanos? Plus: a slew of stories showcasing Deadpool’s closest friends and allies by special guest writers! Also, SPOILER: Deadpool dies at the end of the issue.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/09/marvel-reveals-deadpool-will-die-in-april-2015

BTR
Jan 12th '15, 08:13 PM
Written by GERRY DUGGAN, BRIAN POSEHN, BEN ACKER, BEN BLACKER, NICK GIOVANETTI, PAUL SCHEER, JASON MANTZOUKAS, MIKE DRUCKER, & MORE
Penciled by MIKE HAWTHORNE, SCOTT KOBLISH, & MORE
Cover by SCOTT KOBLISH

FINAL ISSUE!

That’s right—if you add together all the Deadpool series (creatively) issue 45 is the big 250th issue of Deadpool! What better way to celebrate than to end the series? In our over-sized main story, ULTIMATUM comes at Deadpool for revenge, so he has no choice but to take them on—ALL OF THEM. Then, in an Infinity Gauntlet crossover, what would Deadpool do if he got the six gems from Thanos? Plus: a slew of stories showcasing Deadpool’s closest friends and allies by special guest writers! Also, SPOILER: Deadpool dies at the end of the issue.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/09/marvel-reveals-deadpool-will-die-in-april-2015

Wow, no idea they were ending it.

Shaki
Jan 12th '15, 08:18 PM
Wow, no idea they were ending it.

They are going to "revive" him (Marvel) with the upcoming movie in 2016 so they can spike up the sales and also they are clearing him before the big crossover event "Secret Wars" starting in about a month.

BTR
Jan 12th '15, 08:19 PM
They are going to "revive" him (Marvel) with the upcoming movie in 2016 so they can spike up the sales and also they are clearing him before the big crossover event "Secret Wars" starting in about a month.

Ah, figures. No one really dies in Marvel. Except for Uncle Ben.

Laboon
Jan 12th '15, 08:30 PM

Wolverine is dead as well..but for how long!?

My thoughts are the deaths can go 2 ways.

1. Do a revival of both characters before their movies to increase sales etc
2. Revive them after the movies...having the characters dead and not circulating will reduce sales to the Sony movies...sneaky ploy to get the rights back if the movies bomb? Though Sony would never give the rights back for such major cash cows lol

Rise-Chan
Jan 12th '15, 10:50 PM

http://i.imgur.com/kKMVV8Z.jpg

Laboon
Jan 13th '15, 02:10 AM
2nd Age of Ultron trailer. Can't watch it at work but hopefully it is goods!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoO8QVMxkk

BTR
Jan 13th '15, 03:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kKMVV8Z.jpg

Mother of God...

Laboon

Looks good, but I'm slightly worried about how dark and grim it seems. I rather enjoyed the light hearted humour the first film had.

KGB
Jan 13th '15, 04:49 AM

Once you go black, you never go back!

http://www.unclebens.com/getattachment/dfa15e97-1451-46d8-b63b-44e474652ab8/Original-Converted.aspx

Rise-Chan
Jan 13th '15, 04:25 PM
Age of Ultron won't be as dark as the trailers make it out to be. It'll still have plenty of Whedon's witty and comedic dialogue throughout.

BTR
Jan 13th '15, 04:56 PM
Age of Ultron won't be as dark as the trailers make it out to be. It'll still have plenty of Whedon's witty and comedic dialogue throughout.

I hope so. I guess the last trailer did have that little scene with them trying to lift Thor's hammer.

Rise-Chan
Jan 13th '15, 07:38 PM
I hope so. I guess the last trailer did have that little scene with them trying to lift Thor's hammer.

Speaking of Thor, seems like he got a slight power upgrade. Guess the success of the MCU have allowed for a larger CGI budget for Age of Ultron.

BTR
Jan 13th '15, 08:21 PM
Speaking of Thor, seems like he got a slight power upgrade. Guess the success of the MCU have allowed for a larger CGI budget for Age of Ultron.

Oh, in what way? Thorforce? Nah, that'd be an insane power up xd

So long as he uses his lightning more often this time, I'll be glad.

Rise-Chan
Jan 13th '15, 08:43 PM
Oh, in what way? Thorforce? Nah, that'd be an insane power up xd

So long as he uses his lightning more often this time, I'll be glad.

I meant the lightning. He uses it in the trailer without the assistance of his hammer, Mjolnir.

BTR
Jan 13th '15, 09:05 PM
I meant the lightning. He uses it in the trailer without the assistance of his hammer, Mjolnir.

That he does!Interesting indeed.

Deyns
Jan 15th '15, 02:10 AM

Can't wait to see that in the movie!

KGB
Jan 15th '15, 03:23 AM
Wait... who's that?! MOON KNIGHT! BLAST FROM THE PAST AHHHHHHHH!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/holy-sht.gif

http://i.imgur.com/3br0iG8.png http://i.imgur.com/zUTRxPu.png

Rise-Chan
Jan 19th '15, 07:46 PM
Civil (http://imgur.com/gallery/lRoPb) War (http://imgur.com/gallery/1KlVL)

BTR
Jan 19th '15, 07:48 PM
Civil (http://imgur.com/gallery/lRoPb) War (http://imgur.com/gallery/1KlVL)

There's that wit that I love hearing xd

Rise-Chan
Jan 19th '15, 08:41 PM
There's that wit that I love hearing xd

I'll admit a few of them gave me a good chortle. There's more on imgur if you're wanting more.

BTR
Jan 19th '15, 08:43 PM
I'll admit a few of them gave me a good chortle. There's more on imgur if you're wanting more.

Time to go spelunking then.

Scepter
Jan 21st '15, 06:08 PM
Is Marvel gonna reboot like DC did with the New 52? If so, then I can finally start reading Marvel xd

Derfel
Jan 21st '15, 06:11 PM
Is Marvel gonna reboot like DC did with the New 52? If so, then I can finally start reading Marvel xd

Yes the NEW 69

Laboon
Feb 10th '15, 04:48 AM

Marvel did do a type of reboot with the Marvel NOW series that all runs are now following.

Rise-Chan

ign.com just released an article that states Sony and Marvel have partnered to bring Spider-man into the MCU. Civil War gonna be so good!

Can post article cause blocked at work :(

Rand al'Thor
Feb 10th '15, 05:39 AM
Marvel did do a type of reboot with the Marvel NOW series that all runs are now following.

Rise-Chan

ign.com just released an article that states Sony and Marvel have partnered to bring Spider-man into the MCU. Civil War gonna be so good!

Yup finally. ANdrew Garfield wont play spidey though. A new person will.

Tbh New 52 is a better reboot. No annoying Lois Lane in new 52 much. xD

Rise-Chan
Feb 10th '15, 06:44 AM
@Rise-Chan (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/member.php?u=2231)

http://media.giphy.com/media/FtQVpIldlPuhi/giphy.gif

Laboon
Apr 9th '15, 05:50 AM
Pics of deadpool movie are floating around the web.
Also here is a cast photo of suicide squad.

http://i.imgur.com/Vw0k81u.jpg

Laboon
Jun 10th '15, 05:54 AM
Dunno if peeps are still subbed to this but Shane from Walking Dead (below) has been cast as Punisher for season 2 of Daredevil. Me likey

http://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/shanew.jpg

Scepter
Oct 9th '15, 07:56 PM
New to comic books guy here!
I got into DC comics via their New 52 initiative. Good or Bad, it was an easy way to get into for a new reader like me.
So I want to get into Marvel comics as well, but I don't have a proper starting point. I mainly want to get into Iron man, Spider man, the X-men and Deadpool.

So, calling all comic book fans. Recommend me a good starting point :smile
Don't worry about introducing me with backstories and history. I'm quite familiar with them and their villains from Movie's, TV and Cartoons. Just never got into the books because I never had a good starting point for them.

Derfel
Oct 9th '15, 08:18 PM
Scepter
I can't say for the rest but with Spider man start with Amazing Fantasy #15 (https://www.opbforums.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=15) First Appearance and Origin. Then you could jump to the Amazing Spider Man and just go on from there.

Laboon
Nov 2nd '15, 11:01 PM
I got into DC comics via their New 52 initiative. Good or Bad, it was an easy way to get into for a new reader like me.
So I want to get into Marvel comics as well, but I don't have a proper starting point. I mainly want to get into Iron man, Spider man, the X-men and Deadpool.

Don't worry about introducing me with backstories and history. I'm quite familiar with them and their villains from Movie's, TV and Cartoons. Just never got into the books because I never had a good starting point for them.

Deadpool I would say start from the start with Classic Deadpool TPB #1 (https://www.opbforums.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) and go from there. All those stories are great and really show some depth to the character. After that you complete the Classics run you can go on to Daniel Way's run of Deadpool and then from there the current Marvel Now run. Unlike most characters deadpool has a lot of 1-shots and random comics. Once you have read classic (so you have a feel for the character) you can read them pretty much whenever. Just note some 1-shots have an order like Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe -> Deadpool Killustrated -> Deadpool kills Deadpool.

I haven't read much Iron Man at all...so all I can say is you should make sure you read the Extermis run. Think it is only like 6 issues..but it is awesome.

X-men have so many runs and so much going on so you really have to pick a few characters you like and follow them. You can start with the Marvel Now arcs..but I believe there are 3 different runs going on there. Uncanny X-Men (cyclops and his gang), Wolverine and the X-Men (Wolverine taking over Charles' school), and All New X-Men (these are X-Men that have been brought forward in time). If you get too caught up trying to cover all X-Men as a whole I think you may get overwhelmed..there is so very much out there lol. X-Force for example has a few runs as well and it is really enjoyable but it all depends on how much time you have etc.

I haven't really read that much Spiderman either but my friend is a big fan. When I asked if I could read some he got me start from issue #525 (https://www.opbforums.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=525) which is just before Civil War happens.

If you don't want to play catch ups to much you can just start all when they start at the Marvel Now business. You'll miss some easter eggs and some back story occasionally but it isn't the end of the world. Close to impossible to have a grasp on everything that is going on in the marvel universe at a singular time.
If you have questions or anything though feel free to mention me :)

Overhaul
Nov 2nd '15, 11:28 PM

Aside from the ones mentioned by Laboon, House of M is a great comic for the X-men.
Also, Age of Apocalypse(from the new run and the old one), Old Man Logan (from the new run and the old one) and Death of Wolverine are pretty good too, I've read them myself. I haven't read much from X men aside from those ... all the issues scare me.

If you like Deadpool and Spider man, you should definitely read Deadpool vs Carnage and Carnage vs Venom.

Civil war, of course, is a great comic that focus on Iron Man and Spider Man as well.

A really good comic that's been having good reviews is Daredevil (the recent one).
Deadpool & Cable are pretty awesome too.

Matternativ
Nov 4th '15, 11:22 PM
I'm just hopping from Storyline to Storyline, trying to get a hang of things in the Marvel Universe.
It happens often that I only know what happened due flashbacks and wiki-reasearch.

Like when I was reading New Avengers.
BOOM-suddenly-Mockingbird. Wait, wasn't she dead? BOOM wait, when did Ronin become Osbourne's Prisoner? BOOM, Venom's everywhere! BOOM! The Dark Reign is over, Mockingbird is dead again? Nooo it was a Skrull, the real one is back now. Aaaand then the Plot goes on in a few whole other Comics while the New Avengers Comics suddenly have a whole new Storyline. Uhm...cool? xd

Right now reading: Secret Avengers. It features three of my favourit Heroe/ines and the Humor is awesome so far.

Tiger
Dec 30th '15, 05:14 AM
Ohhh, sign me up for this!

I'm an avid Deadpool, Hawkeye, and Iron Man fan. I also follow the Young Avengers, The Runaways, and Ms Marvel. I am always up for recommendations -either giving or receiving them!

Laboon
Jan 4th '17, 01:22 AM
Ohhh, sign me up for this!

I'm an avid Deadpool, Hawkeye, and Iron Man fan. I also follow the Young Avengers, The Runaways, and Ms Marvel. I am always up for recommendations -either giving or receiving them!

I have added ye. There isn't much activity currently but maybe that will change with Logan, Thor, GOTG, Spiderman all coming out :)

Rise-Chan
Jan 4th '17, 01:53 AM
I have added ye. There isn't much activity currently but maybe that will change with Logan, Thor, GOTG, Spiderman all coming out :)

Leigion, Iron Fist, Defenders and The Punisher as well, bruh.

Laboon
Jan 4th '17, 02:24 AM
Leigion, Iron Fist, Defenders and The Punisher as well, bruh.

2017 going to be glorious!