PDA

View Full Version : ϟ ☱ Akame ga Kiru! FC ☱ ϟ

River
Aug 12th '14, 06:40 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/ouvz9c.png

Information

This FC is based on Akame ga Kiru! If you like the franchise and wish to discuss it feel free to join. In this Fan Club I would like people to share on who they like, and why and just talk about the show in general. Post pictures, banners, gifs and etc. However try not to spam too much. If you want to talk about manga spoilers write down the chapter number(s) on top first and then put the rest in spoiler tags. I hope you all have fun!

❄ Synopsis ❄

Tatsumi is a fighter who just got robbed by a pretty girl, but his luck seems to be looking up, as another pretty girl has taken him in. What he doesn’t know is that this girl is about to be visited by a family of assassins (including the girl who robbed him) and they might be the good guys, and be recruiting...

✭ Main Characters ✭

Akame (アカメ)

http://i.imgur.com/xQUHHYY.png Akame is one of the members of the Assassin's group, Night raid. She is the first member to attack Tatsumi, and comes very close to killing him. She initially appears very serious and cold-hearted, but she is actually caring and worries about the safety of her comrades.

Appearance and personality

Akame is young and beautiful, with long black hair, red eyes, and black clothes. She carries a sword Teigu with her named Murasame. She is girl who doesn't show much emotion. She initially appears very serious and cold-hearted, but she is actually caring and worries about the safety of her comrades.

Teigu

Akame's weapon of choice is Murasame. It is a poisonous blade that can kill a person with only one cut. Once the sword pierces skin, it injects a lethal poison into the victim, killing them within seconds.

--------------------

Tatsumi (タツミ)

http://anilist.co/img/dir/character/reg/64749.jpgTatsumi is a swordsman from a small village. He set out to the capital with two of his companions in hope of raising money for the village. He got separated from his friends and reaches the capital. Tatsumi was not aware of the type of place the capital really was. After a series of events centered around his naivety of the true nature of the capital he found himself being saved be Night Raid (an Assassination Group).

Tatsumi is a young man of average height with medium length brown hair and green eyes. He is usually seen wearing a white, high collar jacket over a tan sweater vest, a pair of black pants and combat boot. Tatsumi gives off a kind, generous, level-headed and friendly vibe. Overall he displays great comradeship and great promise of being a skilled fighter.

----------------------

Mine (マイン)

http://i.imgur.com/4goPuo4.pngMein is a self pro-claimed "Genius Sniper", as well as being a sharp-tongued and quick-witted member of the assassin's group, Night Raid.

Mein is a petite young woman of below average height. She has very long hot pink hair that is tied in twintails on the right and left sides of hear head. She has big, pink eyes. She is often quick to anger, and easily irritated with those she does not know well. Despite her cold exterior, she has shown to be warm and kind to those she has opened up to.

Teigu

Mein's weapon of choice is Roman artillery: Pumpkin, an offensive gun-type Teigu. It seems to have a case with different parts in it, they can be detached and attached to modify Pumpkin. It fires using the user's emotions. Having a higher intensity of passion can make Pumpkin stronger.

----------------------

Wave (ウェイブ)

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/2/251027.jpgWave is a member of the Jaegers who was introduced later on in the series. He is from a small town on the coast where he served in the Imperial Navy. Much like Tatsumi, Wave was unaware of the corruption within the Empire when he first joined the Jaegers.

Wave is a young man of above average height with short dark blue hair and eyes. He wears a blue jacket and a red scarf with an anchor on it, and a white shirt under it. He is a true navy man at heart and loves everything to do with the ocean. He is shown to be level headed and easy going in his free time and has a desire to be useful to his friends. Despite being with the Empire, Wave isn't evil as opposed to everyone else in his group.

Teigu

Wave's weapon of choice is the Carnage Incarnate: Grand Chariot. It is an upgraded teigu version of the Incursio, thus making them look almost identical. Much like Incursio, it is an armor type teigu, giving it's user a strong defense with increased speed and physical strength. However, it lacks the capability to go invisible similar to it's prototype.

✭ Special Mention ✭

Seryuu Yubikitas (セリュー・ユビキタス)

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/15/255183.jpg
Seryuu is a member of the Jaegers, formerly of the Imperial Guard. She has a strong fixation upon "Justice", originating from her father's service in the Emperial Army and subsequent death.

Seryuu is a young woman bearing orange hair. She has a long ponytail that almost reaches the ground. She is typically seen in a military uniform in favour of dresses and casual wear. Although she initially appeared as kind and compassionate, Seryuu is cold, ruthless and unstable.

Teigu
"Hekatonkheires", also known as Koro, is a biological Teigu resembling a dog. It has the ability to grow larger and regenerates from damages.

❂ Owner: River ❂

If you want to join just tell me

Members:

redeyes93

Don PK7

Admiral Black Wolf

Big Time Rookie

King Basil

Loni

Note: Since the FanClub isn't the most active section this can be treated as an all-purpose Akame ga Kiru thread, it gives people a place to talk without the need to make a separate thread. Again, if you wish to talk about manga spoilers put what you want to say in spoiler tags.

Redeyes
Aug 12th '14, 09:30 PM
If I want to join? Is that even a question? Of course I'll join.

Don PK7
Aug 12th '14, 09:33 PM
I'll join, watching the anime series currently, but will begin on the manga soon. Love it so far.

Sheele :(

Matternativ
Aug 12th '14, 09:35 PM
Didn't we have already a Fab Cl...oh right. Forums setback.

Sign me up then!

Redeyes
Aug 12th '14, 09:46 PM

Sign me up then!

I couldn't find the cache for it :(

Oh well.......

Matternativ
Aug 12th '14, 09:57 PM
I couldn't find the cache for it :(

Oh well.......

I couldn't find shit since my browser deletes everything instantly. And all those things like User profiles and privat groups were not accessable through that cache-save Blizzard linked.

Redeyes
Aug 12th '14, 10:02 PM
I couldn't find shit since my browser deletes everything instantly.

Mines do too. Looks like we're not so different, we're watching the same kind of internet video content :)

We are the Rabac of this fan club right.

Matternativ
Aug 12th '14, 10:04 PM
Mines do too. Looks like we're not so different, we're watching the same kind of internet video content :)

We are the Rabac of this fan club right.
Well my actual reason is that browsers are faster and have less problems when the cache and history is always deleted but well.
'Course I surf those sides as well ;)

Who doesn't?

Redeyes
Aug 12th '14, 11:00 PM
Well my actual reason is that browsers are faster and have less problems when the cache and history is always deleted but well.
'Course I surf those sides as well ;)

:)

Who doesn't?

Devoutly religious people and liars :p

Matternativ
Aug 12th '14, 11:03 PM
:)

Devoutly religious people and liars :p
Mostly liars!

River
Aug 13th '14, 07:29 AM
I'll add a poll and some extra stuff later on.

:-P

If I want to join? Is that even a question? Of course I'll join.

l0l, Who's your fav? Lubbock? He's being mind fucked atm by lord Syura.

I'll join, watching the anime series currently, but will begin on the manga soon. Love it so far.

Sheele :(

Schere had it coming doe.

BTR
Aug 13th '14, 07:30 AM
I'll join, for Budou's sake.

River
Aug 13th '14, 07:31 AM
I'll join, for Budou's sake.

Budou is god.

BTR
Aug 13th '14, 07:33 AM
Budou is god.

Budou is the life of this show. Despite the millions of death flags he has.

Joseph Joestar
Aug 13th '14, 07:35 AM
Sign me up

River
Aug 13th '14, 10:32 AM
Budou is the life of this show. Despite the millions of death flags he has.

Tbh, I don't see him dying yet. It was implied that he will do something revolutionary, and he's way too strong for anything like that to happen.

Redeyes
Aug 13th '14, 02:11 PM

Akame's my favorite.
I stick to the original names. Rabac not Lubbock lol

Can't wait for the new chapter to come out!

River
Aug 13th '14, 02:51 PM
Akame's my favorite.
I stick to the original names. Rabac not Lubbock lol

Can't wait for the new chapter to come out!

The official name is Lubbock doe.

._.

l0l.

Yeah, I guessing Lubbock will change camps and join Syura.

Redeyes
Aug 13th '14, 03:30 PM
Yeah, I guessing Lubbock will change camps and join Syura.

Never

River
Aug 13th '14, 06:50 PM
Never

Uhm, I think it will happen. By analysing the latest chapter, he's near insanity. That torture is pretty cruel tbh. Tatsumi just makes it worse, and a lot; which could be the key for him to switch camps.

Sign me up then!

Did we...?

:|

Anyhow, I've updated the member list.

Matternativ
Aug 14th '14, 07:26 PM
Uhm, I think it will happen. By analysing the latest chapter, he's near insanity. That torture is pretty cruel tbh. Tatsumi just makes it worse, and a lot; which could be the key for him to switch camps.

Did we...?

:|

Anyhow, I've updated the member list.

Yes we had. But like a shitload of threads and comments it disappeared. ;)

River
Aug 17th '14, 07:21 PM
Yes we had. But like a shitload of threads and comments it disappeared. ;)

l0l, Sounds pretty fucking annoying, but at least we have this FC.

Episode was good.

Matternativ
Aug 17th '14, 07:22 PM

Episode was good.
True.

I just read the recent chapter. I kinda missed out on that during the OPB downtime. Poor fucking Rabac...

Joseph Joestar
Aug 17th '14, 07:22 PM

Episode was good.

More like fantastic!

Redeyes
Aug 17th '14, 07:29 PM
True.

I just read the recent chapter. I kinda missed out on that during the OPB downtime. Poor fucking Rabac...

Rabac is getting screwed over in the worse possible way.

Matternativ
Aug 17th '14, 07:36 PM

While Tatsumi is all like:
"No. I don't wanna cuddle."

Srsly though: If Rabac dies every last piece of manliness disappears from Night Raid.

BTR
Aug 17th '14, 07:42 PM
THey need new members in Night Raid. It's a neutered organization at this point.

Redeyes
Aug 17th '14, 08:11 PM
THey need new members in Night Raid. It's a neutered organization at this point.

Neutered is too good.

Srsly though: If Rabac dies every last piece of manliness disappears from Night Raid.

Very true

River
Aug 19th '14, 05:26 PM
Spoilers coming in few days, I'll maybe post them.

More like fantastic!

Yeah, it was actually.

Ikr, I told you he will join.

Tatsumi was confirmed gay.

Eh, I don't think so. ^_^

Wild Hunt has 4 members, Jaegers has 3 (4), and NR has 6. It's just that they're weak as fuck.

Black Star
Aug 20th '14, 02:07 AM
i'm joining as well

Joseph Joestar
Aug 20th '14, 02:14 AM
i'm joining as well

Yay Black Star!

KGB
Aug 20th '14, 02:30 AM
Didn't we already have a FC? Or was it deleted?

I'll add a poll and some extra stuff later on.

:-P

Schere had it coming doe.

Kill yourself. You don't deserve to call yourself River.

Rabac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lubbock

Anyhow, yeah I'll join.

My favorite character is BY FAR WITHOUT DEBATE...

Champ.

He's the kind of guy who gets all up in your face and puts a smile on it. He's a great juggler. One of the few Africans in manga. He doesn't let his weight slow him down. I can understand the receding hairline #WidowsPeak (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=WidowsPeak) .

What can I say... he's good with kids.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140424231355/akamegakill/images/9/9f/Champ.png

Sadistic and mildly pedophilic joke aside.

Favorite Character: Akame and Susanoo

I am ever the fan of the Strong Silent type. Which is made all the better by the fact Akame actually has a heart. Its annoying that she is often found outside of the plot... only stepping in to take care of fights in their final stages (compared to the Zanc the Beheader and Intro to Nightraid arcs).

Like wise, Suu was also a strong silent. But I also liked his semi-butler feel. I actually share his minor case of OCD. Honestly his death was bullshit. Really wish Najenda had pulled a sacrifice and then Susanoo became Tatsumi's second Teigu to actually give him some credibility as a protagonist.

Favorite Teigu: Black Marlin and Mastema (Because Susanoo is a fucking character B)).

Seriously loved these two. Both were freaking great. Can't wait until the war in the capital. Black Marlin will just be an insanely powerful war weapon. Imagine all the blood that can easily be manipulated.

Also like

Nightraid's only combat active thinker: Rabac

Heart of Goldenfire: Bohrs

Boss man Izou #HypeIsReal (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=HypeIsReal)

Are You Alice?: Dorothea-Chan

Indestructible Lightinging General Strongest Imperial: Budou-Senpai-Sama-Kami

Tactician River

Tidal: Wave

Only other thinker in Nightraid other than Rabac: Najenda

BTR
Aug 21st '14, 03:21 PM
River What here disappointed you? Abrupt yes, and a little foolishly done, but hardly bad.

River
Aug 21st '14, 03:37 PM
You see... Syura was my favorite. Him dying like that is absolutely preposterous and fucking ridiculous. The same Rabac who shat his pants and decided to hide in trees when he sensed Syura coming...? Even if he didn't die of that, it's still ridiculous, considering Syura can teleport and is inhumanely fast... etc.

This is fucked up shit.

Big Time Rookie

BTR
Aug 21st '14, 11:10 PM
You see... Syura was my favorite. Him dying like that is absolutely preposterous and fucking ridiculous. The same Rabac who shat his pants and decided to hide in trees when he sensed Syura coming...? Even if he didn't die of that, it's still ridiculous, considering Syura can teleport and is inhumanely fast... etc.

This is fucked up shit.

Big Time Rookie

You... liked Shura?

Rise-Chan
Aug 21st '14, 11:30 PM
Shura was a terrible character. If anything, this was an improvement. The only two things I'm disappointed in is the lack of spotlighting on Tatsumi's interaction with Esdeath and Rabac not dying.

Joseph Joestar
Aug 21st '14, 11:46 PM
My god... I just cummed reading that beautiful chapter...

deltZ
Aug 22nd '14, 08:28 AM
Damn... I want to read that in english because at first glance it seems like a huge asspull. Why is Rabac not dead? What is this shit?

Spiegel
Aug 22nd '14, 04:11 PM
Sigh..all shounen mangas take this turn eventually

BTR
Aug 22nd '14, 05:16 PM
Matternativ KGB

Guys, I'm sorry, but I think I might actually like Kurome now. At least partly anyways.

Matternativ
Aug 22nd '14, 06:04 PM
Matternativ KGB

Guys, I'm sorry, but I think I might actually like Kurome now. At least partly anyways.

Eh? Is there a new chapter out? Did I miss something?

BTR
Aug 22nd '14, 06:20 PM
Eh? Is there a new chapter out? Did I miss something?

New chapter should be out by Sunday.

I just suddenly like her now.

Matternativ
Aug 22nd '14, 06:24 PM
New chapter should be out by Sunday.

I just suddenly like her now.

That's weird. You are weird.

BTR
Aug 22nd '14, 06:29 PM
That's weird. You are weird.

I know.

It's because she killed Chelsea.

KGB
Aug 22nd '14, 09:10 PM
Matternativ KGB

Why do you assume I don't like her? I don't recall saying I disliked her.

Yatsufusta is one of tbe coolest Teigu. "March of the Dead" what a cool epitaph. Plus she killed Chelsea. Brownie points for that.

Joseph Joestar
Aug 22nd '14, 09:20 PM

Yatsufusta is one of tbe coolest Teigu. "March of the Dead" what a cool epitaph. Plus she killed Chelsea. Brownie points for that.

Why does everyone hate my favorite characters :(

KGB
Aug 22nd '14, 09:49 PM
Why does everyone hate my favorite characters :(

Because she's like Mein, but worse because Kurome receives ludicrous hate from the community simply because she killed Chelsea.

One can respect she didn't want her group to die. But she went about it the wrong way every time. Plus she thought she could take out the girl who eas easily taking care of basically everyone else. Much worse, her kill attempt was horribly thought out. She knew Kurome went under drugging experimentation. Should've crushed the skull.

It's literally like Seiryuu with Schere. Though of course Seiryuu has justice issues.

Joseph Joestar
Aug 22nd '14, 09:54 PM
Because she's like Mein, but worse because Kurome receives ludicrous hate from the community simply because she killed Chelsea.

One can respect she didn't want her group to die. But she went about it the wrong way every time. Plus she thought she could take out the girl who eas easily taking care of basically everyone else. Much worse, her kill attempt was horribly thought out. She knew Kurome went under drugging experimentation. Should've crushed the skull.

It's literally like Seiryuu with Schere. Though of course Seiryuu has justice issues.

Still the amount of drugs she was on to not die from that is insane next thing you know everyone will hate my favorite character

KGB
Aug 22nd '14, 10:33 PM
Still the amount of drugs she was on to not die from that is insane next thing you know everyone will hate my favorite character

But seriously. If you're an assassin type you have to double tap that shit.

Joseph Joestar
Aug 22nd '14, 10:38 PM
But seriously. If you're an assassin type you have to double tap that shit.

That is like shooting someone in the head with a 44 and thinking they would live

BTR
Aug 22nd '14, 11:06 PM

That was my thinking. She killed Chelsea, so good on her. Sorry Rise, Matt.

KGB
Aug 22nd '14, 11:49 PM
That is like shooting someone in the head with a 44 and thinking they would live

She put a needle in their neck. Doesn't guarantee death. Maybe paralysis

Big Time Rookie she also preserved Ran for the future..

Joseph Joestar
Aug 22nd '14, 11:52 PM

Into a point where a normal person would bleed out in (enough to get knocked out) 4 seconds

BTR
Aug 22nd '14, 11:53 PM

Good 'ol Ran.

So would Sunday be an accurate release date for the next chapter?

KGB
Aug 23rd '14, 12:04 AM
Good 'ol Ran.

So would Sunday be an accurate release date for the next chapter?

Yup.

And Idk actually. Don't know their release dates.

River
Aug 23rd '14, 10:41 AM
Sorry guys, the chapter was translated already yesterday and I didn't post a link. It's out.

You... liked Shura?

Yes. He was actually my favorite.

Shura was a terrible character. If anything, this was an improvement. The only two things I'm disappointed in is the lack of spotlighting on Tatsumi's interaction with Esdeath and Rabac not dying.

Opinions differ, but Syura was anything but a terrible character. He was the most intelligent character in Akame ga Kiru! by far.

Joseph Joestar
Aug 23rd '14, 10:52 AM
Sorry guys, the chapter was translated already yesterday and I didn't post a link. It's out.

Yes. He was actually my favorite.

Opinions differ, but Syura was anything but a terrible character. He was the most intelligent character in Akame ga Kiru! by far.

No Ran is

River
Aug 23rd '14, 11:01 AM
No Ran is

Ran died and busted the Jaegers. He killed Champ, yes, but they also lost fighters. Ran planned for this much longer than Syura, who didn't kill Tatsumi & Rabac but captured them within his base in 10 chapters - something Esdeath could never accomplish.

Joseph Joestar
Aug 23rd '14, 11:04 AM
Ran died and busted the Jaegers. He killed Champ, yes, but they also lost fighters. Ran planned for this much longer than Syura, who didn't kill Tatsumi & Rabac but captured them within his base in 10 chapters - something Esdeath could never accomplish.

Eh not too smart though after what happened last chap

River
Aug 23rd '14, 11:20 AM
Eh not too smart though after what happened last chap

Because anyone would've guessed that Rabac would hide his Teigu in his mouth.

Countershock
Aug 23rd '14, 12:57 PM
I might as well say it: Is it just me or do others also think Wave could have made a better MC? Between Tatsumi and Wave, it's obvious who better fits that spots.

Oh, and currently my top 5 fav characters are:

1) Esdese, duh
2) Wave
3) Budou (he really fits the OP Marine Admiral type of people. Too bad Oda didn't think of him earlier)
4) Braht (poor guy. He was the backbone of Night raid yet died so early)
5) Bors (guy was just awesome)

Top bad all of them are destined to die :'(

Joseph Joestar
Aug 23rd '14, 09:08 PM
I might as well say it: Is it just me or do others also think Wave could have made a better MC? Between Tatsumi and Wave, it's obvious who better fits that spots.

1) Esdese, duh
2) Wave
3) Budou (he really fits the OP Marine Admiral type of people. Too bad Oda didn't think of him earlier)

Wave and Tatsumi are the same in basically every way he isn't better or worse

River
Aug 23rd '14, 11:04 PM

1) Esdese, duh
2) Wave

Wave is overall a greater and stronger character. When Rabac got scared of Syura's presence and speed, Wave fought on even grounds with him and even beat him. Tatsumi was also caught up by Wave multiple times, and he manhandled most of the Night Raid (Akame, Rabac and Mine). Tatsumi would never be able to accomplish that feat, regardless his immunity to Murasame.

And his personality is also overall better; he actually does something interesting as takes on the minister's son because his comrade's family was slaughtered. And all of this despite the fact that Tatsumi is the MC and Wave is not. Tatsumi is bad.

Matternativ
Aug 25th '14, 02:31 AM
Wave is one of the greatest characters in the whole Series while Tatsumi is the opposite.
I'll actually be sad when he dies.

Last time I was sad someone died was...Chelsea.
Yeah fuck you Rookie http://i.imgur.com/vJOMESr.png

Well anyway: Rabac was awesome in this chapter. Go on, dude. Show Tatsumi how to be a man!

River
Aug 25th '14, 03:57 PM
Wave is one of the greatest characters in the whole Series while Tatsumi is the opposite.
I'll actually be sad when he dies.

Last time I was sad someone died was...Chelsea.
Yeah fuck you Rookie http://i.imgur.com/vJOMESr.png

Well anyway: Rabac was awesome in this chapter. Go on, dude. Show Tatsumi how to be a man!

Wave isn't going to die. He's like the other half of Tatsumi and has one of the major roles as the antagonist. He's actually not bad person, he's just misunderstood the positions and morals of every group. If he learned the truth, with no doubt he'd leave. And I can easily see that happening. He's one of my faves.

I hated Chelsea.

Matternativ
Aug 25th '14, 04:13 PM
Wave isn't going to die. He's like the other half of Tatsumi and has one of the major roles as the antagonist. He's actually not bad person, he's just misunderstood the positions and morals of every group. If he learned the truth, with no doubt he'd leave. And I can easily see that happening. He's one of my faves.

I hated Chelsea.
He'll definitly turn 'good'. He'll die regardless.I'm certain.

Chelsea owned! Wasn't my favourit but she still fuckin' owned.

River
Aug 25th '14, 08:54 PM
He'll definitly turn 'good'. He'll die regardless.I'm certain.

Chelsea owned! Wasn't my favourit but she still fuckin' owned.

Nah... ._.

Chelsea's ability was so bad. It was even proven useless in the end.

Matternativ
Aug 25th '14, 09:03 PM
Nah... ._.

Chelsea's ability was so bad. It was even proven useless in the end.
I don't hope it though. He's badass!

She did kill one of the Jaegers and weakened Kurome.So her ability wasn't that useless.
Anyway: Her ability is not the reason I liked her. That girl had just a neat character. While she could be a bit bitchy(the coldhearted way) she had no troubles backing her attitude up with reasons. She was strong(willed) and independent while actually pretty caring. But she never rubbed it anyone in the face.

Plotwise I think it's a good think she died but yet I miss her. Unlike Schere etc. who I don't really care much about even though her death was badass.

Loni
Aug 28th '14, 03:56 PM
i want to join

Matternativ
Aug 28th '14, 03:58 PM
i want to join

What if we don'tw ant you in though? http://i.imgur.com/A2fie1T.png

Loni
Aug 28th '14, 04:00 PM
What if we don'tw ant you in though? http://i.imgur.com/A2fie1T.png

no one is asking you :hmph

Greed
Aug 28th '14, 04:03 PM
i watched it today and gotta say i am a fan now *.*
count me in :3

Matternativ
Aug 28th '14, 04:07 PM
no one is asking you :hmph
River: Don't allow him to join. Please? http://i.imgur.com/A2fie1T.png
http://i.imgur.com/3FNJjxY.gif

Don PK7
Sep 1st '14, 12:54 AM
Anyone else not agree that Lubbock is a badass?

Berserker Killer Birdy
Sep 1st '14, 01:16 AM
I own volumes 1-10 it's one of my favorite mangas.....i would very much like to join :D

Redeyes
Sep 1st '14, 01:36 AM

Rabac is badass and a man, but still that last chapter was bull

Don PK7
Sep 1st '14, 10:46 AM
Rabac is badass and a man, but still that last chapter was bull
In what way? :o

River
Sep 1st '14, 01:27 PM
I don't hope it though. He's badass!

She did kill one of the Jaegers and weakened Kurome.So her ability wasn't that useless.
Anyway: Her ability is not the reason I liked her. That girl had just a neat character. While she could be a bit bitchy(the coldhearted way) she had no troubles backing her attitude up with reasons. She was strong(willed) and independent while actually pretty caring. But she never rubbed it anyone in the face.

Plotwise I think it's a good think she died but yet I miss her. Unlike Schere etc. who I don't really care much about even though her death was badass.

Neat? I don't think so actually. All she did was join NR out of nowhere, steal others roles and get smacked in fights.

But hey, faves nor opinions aren't prohibited. Chelsea is good to you, but I didn't like her. It's good to have a diverse FC.

i want to join

Added.

I own volumes 1-10 it's one of my favorite mangas.....i would very much like to join :D

Added.

IMX
Sep 1st '14, 03:31 PM
Didn't notice this.... I will join why not!

Matternativ
Sep 21st '14, 05:17 PM
New Raw:
That's it. NightRaid is a Girls Club now. Pillow Fight every tuesday 10pm.

BTR
Sep 21st '14, 05:22 PM

It's all about Izou.

Redeyes
Sep 21st '14, 05:23 PM

I don't feel happy about seeing the translations after this post

BTR
Sep 21st '14, 05:26 PM

You should be scared. Esdeath is gonna get it. And the one giving it to her is... repulsive.

Matternativ
Sep 21st '14, 05:29 PM

Oh shit. Forgot to make it spoiler-safe.

KGB
Sep 21st '14, 05:40 PM

Lubbock =/= Rabac.

I'm watching you.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/115/6/2/soviet_computer_guy_by_kgb_101-d6304xe.png

Redeyes
Sep 21st '14, 05:59 PM
You should be scared. Esdeath is gonna get it. And the one giving it to her is... repulsive.

The spoiler tag was so enticing that I couldn't help but too look :face:

I hope your wrong.

Oh shit. Forgot to make it spoiler-safe.

Yes, you and bigtime failed :lol:

BTR
Sep 21st '14, 06:08 PM
Summary of the Raw:

Rabac attempts to escape.

Izou blocks his path.

Rabac uses a stolen Teigu as a shield, thinking that Izou won't cut through such a valuable item.

Izou cuts through it and kills him.

Izou says Kotetsu is bound to his soul and he cares little for Teigu.

Rabac dies thinking of his boss.

Izou reveals even if he got past him, Budou would have annihilated him.

PM finds out about dead Shura.

PM gets depressed.

Then he says he wants a new son with a strong woman.

We cut to Esdeath.

Tatsumi finds out Rabac has died.

Tatsumi refuses to join her.

Esdeath says she will execute him herself.

Matternativ
Sep 21st '14, 06:13 PM
Yes, you and bigtime failed :lol:

You could say we...

*puts on sunglasses*

... failed big time.

YEEEEEAAAAHHH!

Don PK7
Sep 21st '14, 09:55 PM
Lubbock =/= Rabac.

I'm watching you.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/115/6/2/soviet_computer_guy_by_kgb_101-d6304xe.png
Thehehe, either way, badass! :p

bart
Sep 22nd '14, 11:13 AM
Tatsumi is really dumb... like damn! If he hadn't run away from Esdeath when she made him her slave he would've gottn much closer to the Prime Minister...

ShichiDrewKai
Sep 22nd '14, 11:17 AM
Tatsumi is really dumb... like damn! If he hadn't run away from Esdeath when she made him her slave he would've gottn much closer to the Prime Minister...

he's basically the worst male protagonist ever :innocent:

Prada
Sep 22nd '14, 11:37 AM

Every member of the revolution is dumb . Can't wait til the other countries raid the Empire after the revolution

bart
Sep 22nd '14, 11:43 AM
Every member of the revolution is dumb . Can't wait til the other countries raid the Empire after the revolution
Remember when they attacked the religious dude? They knew there was someone who could fly but they still decided to attack from the sky... like fo real?

I wouldn't say that but he's not the smartest guy around

Prada
Sep 22nd '14, 12:01 PM
Remember when they attacked the religious dude? They knew there was someone who could fly but they still decided to attack from the sky... like fo real?

I wouldn't say that but he's not the smartest guy around

Mein suddenly changing the ability of her weapon to win a fight was good aswell .

If the nightraid members were smart they would just do the same thing as Ran to avoid unneeded wars .

bart
Sep 22nd '14, 12:15 PM
Mein suddenly changing the ability of her weapon to win a fight was good aswell .

If the nightraid members were smart they would just do the same thing as Ran to avoid unneeded wars .
This anime basicly has a anti plot shield, instead of they surviving in a stupid way they die in a stupid way

Like Lubbock had the power to teleport to a distant island but he ended up going to where the samurai and the Grand Genral were... that's what I call bad luck

Prada
Sep 22nd '14, 12:23 PM
This anime basicly has a anti plot shield, instead of they surviving in a stupid way they die in a stupid way

Like Lubbock had the power to teleport to a distant island but he ended up going to where the samurai and the Grand Genral were... that's what I call bad luck

Syura has the teleport ability and not Rabac .

bart
Sep 22nd '14, 12:26 PM
Syura has the teleport ability and not Rabac .
Yes but in the last chapter he took it from him...

Prada
Sep 22nd '14, 12:47 PM
Yes but in the last chapter he took it from him...

I didn't know that chapter 53 was already released . Sucks that Syura already died . I wanted to see another fight between him and Wave .

Matternativ
Sep 22nd '14, 12:48 PM

'male'

Diabolik
Sep 22nd '14, 12:49 PM

what anime is your sig?

Prada
Sep 22nd '14, 12:51 PM
what anime is your sig?

High School DxD

bart
Sep 22nd '14, 01:04 PM
I didn't know that chapter 53 was already released . Sucks that Syura already died . I wanted to see another fight between him and Wave .
Syura was an annoying feg

Prada
Sep 22nd '14, 01:41 PM
Syura was an annoying feg

Atleast he was smart enough to use his teigu properly

bart
Sep 22nd '14, 05:27 PM
Atleast he was smart enough to use his teigu properly
Well... yeah that's true

BTR
Sep 22nd '14, 05:33 PM
At least we got Izou. And he's not a Teigu user, which is a plus in my book.

Now we just need to see him fight Akame. He's like a more sane Zank.