Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 03:08 AM
how ppl can vote for a child molestor is beyond me mj is a disgrace to humanity

winner elvis

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 3rd '12, 04:55 AM
how ppl can vote for a child molestor is beyond me mj is a disgrace to humanity

winner elvis

That crap has nothing to do with how good someone's music is, thats just a stupid opinion to choose the other person just because of that. The man has donated more money than any of us is worth, to multiple charities and has a bigger fanbase than you can imagine. That just means the whole child molestation thing is the only thing you know. So don't call someone a disgrace to humanity if you only know the negative things they did. Obviously MJ had a bigger musical influence on the world.

To the vid,....MJ.

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 05:00 AM
That crap has nothing to do with how good someone's music is, thats just a stupid opinion to choose the other person just because of that.

Obviously MJ had a bigger musical influence on the world.

i dunno about u but anyone who molests children in my book are scum and everything theyve done is scum and to defend a man who touched and molested lol kids i hope u feel good about that mj is a piece of trash

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 3rd '12, 05:04 AM
i dunno about u but anyone who molests children in my book are scum and everything theyve done is scum and to defend a man who touched and molested lol kids i hope u feel good about that mj is a piece of trash

Edited the post. You aren't even listening. The topic is music is it not? So why bring up stuff that has nothing to do with musical talent? I'm only a fan of his MUSIC. Its not that hard to figure out...

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 05:05 AM
Edited the post. You aren't even listening. The topic is music is it not? So why bring up stuff that has nothing to do with musical talent? I'm only a fan of his MUSIC. Its not that hard to figure out...

a fan of the music of a man who stick his hands down the pants of lil children hey whatever sum ppk support chilid molestors apparently

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 3rd '12, 05:07 AM
a fan of the music of a man who stick his hands down the pants of lil children hey whatever sum ppk support chilid molestors apparently

Jesus, and I thought OPB would've had less-biased and more mature members. Guess I was wrong.

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 05:11 AM
Jesus, and I thought OPB would've had less-biased and more mature members. Guess I was wrong.

ur defending a man who molests kids no way am i not gonna jump on that is disgusting

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 3rd '12, 05:18 AM
ur defending a man who molests kids no way am i not gonna jump on that is disgusting

The topic of the thread was music.
You brought up someone's background that has nothing to do with their music. (considering he was famous even years before that happened)
I told you how bringing that up is retarded and biased.
You kept talking about kids being molested.
I told you again that bringing up something irrelevant to music is stupid.
You once again brought up child molestation.

Is that really all you can say?

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 05:21 AM
The topic of the thread was music.
You brought up someone's background that has nothing to do with their music. (considering he was famous even years before that happened)
I told you how bringing that up is retarded and biased.
You kept talking about kids being molested.
I told you again that bringing up something irrelevant to music is stupid.
You once again brought up child molestation.

Is that really all you can say?

about mj ur damn right it is him and anyone who supports hims disgusts me he is a messed up child molesting mongoloid who used his wealth and fame to molest many kids and you stil sit here like of well screw those kids his music was good anywhere i see talk of that freak i will bring this up for the rest of the time i live

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 3rd '12, 05:34 AM
about mj ur damn right it is him and anyone who supports hims disgusts me he is a messed up child molesting mongoloid who used his wealth and fame to molest many kids and you stil sit here like of well screw those kids his music was good anywhere i see talk of that freak i will bring this up for the rest of the time i live

Like I said, your really showing off your intelligence. Go and find me an article where it says he used wealth and fame to molest many kids. And when did I say I was supporting what he did? Exactly, I didn't. Of course it was wrong. But maybe you can't comprehend that I said I support his M.U.S.I.C. Know what that spells? Music. As in...Music. As in, nobody thinks about "Oh I can't listen to this person because they did blah blah blah." If they do, thats their own problem. Some of us can listen to music without caring about the crimes the person did. If the music sounds good, then we listen. Like regular music lovers. If they did something bad like what he did "outside" of music, then YES, we DO look down on him personally. Hell, I would never want to meet him face to face. And I don't support what he did. But like I said before, which you still can't seem to answer in a matter that actually makes sense, it doesn't mean we can't like his music.

Or, to dumb it down for you, I don't like HIM, I like his music.
If you still don't get it, then thats a shame.

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 05:41 AM
if u support his music u support him and if u support him u support the things he did plain and simple

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 3rd '12, 05:45 AM
Yup, theres that intelligence we all know and love.

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 05:47 AM
Yup, theres that intelligence we all know and love.

you resort to pathetic insults is funny it is sumthing done by those without anything important to say

also did u jus say u love me ur a guy im a guy thats a lil weird man?

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 3rd '12, 05:50 AM
you resort to pathetic insults is funny it is sumthing done by those without anything important to say

Insults? You kept saying the same things over and over again. I didn't have to resort to anything since you kept making it clear on how simple-minded you are on the subject. And nothing important to say? Go find me one of your so-called "Important" comments then. Enlighten us all.

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 05:55 AM
Insults? You kept saying the same things over and over again. I didn't have to resort to anything since you kept making it clear on how simple-minded you are on the subject. And nothing important to say? Go find me one of your so-called "Important" comments then. Enlighten us all.

ppl like u cannot be enlightened go support ur child touching idol bro

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 3rd '12, 05:58 AM
:wtf:
Why am I your bro now? Jesus, make up your mind.
Funny how you couldn't find one of your "Important" posts...

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 06:06 AM
:wtf:
Why am I your bro now? Jesus, make up your mind.
Funny how you couldn't find one of your "Important" posts...

i never said any of my post were important jus said its disgusting that u support a child molestor and that u resort to pathetic insults because u have nuthing important to say shoule learn to read b4 u talk if u really need sumthing important then here it is supporting child touching mongoloids is disgusting and wrong that is an important fact of the world

Erosama
Apr 3rd '12, 01:31 PM
i never said any of my post were important jus said its disgusting that u support a child molestor and that u resort to pathetic insults because u have nuthing important to say shoule learn to read b4 u talk if u really need sumthing important then here it is supporting child touching mongoloids is disgusting and wrong that is an important fact of the world

Oh my God, where do I begin?! I hope seriously you are trolling because what you are writing is probably the dummest I've seen my entirelife. First of all, Mihawk never said anything about supporting MJ for what he did. He said he liked his music, that's all! You're stupid argument about that leading to child molesting makes absolutely no sense. I hope you understand how dum you are, please go die somewhere...

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 10:25 PM
Here's a fact, he's an alleged Child Molester. Doesn't make him him one.
Those allegations don't have anything to do with his music.
You're obviously trolling if you can't see past that.

It's about the video/rap battle.

1. alleged my ass the only reason he is alleged is cuz hes got the money to keep it that way and u know it or had the money thank god that freak is dead
2. i am not trolling this is my opinion i hate that freak and fell to support him is his music or anything he ever did after the things he has done is retarded it is my opinion and i can share it whenever i feel my first comment was about the video then sumone decided to argue with my comment and it turned into this
3. this aligations as u call it has to do with him as a person same as if say ur fave fighter in the ufc molested a kid and u still go out and support him u are then supporting a child molestor and if ppl think thats ok its a sad world we live in

my final comment on this thread is this

:nope: mj and :nope: anyone who supports him or his music

Hunsdale
Apr 3rd '12, 11:26 PM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/094/3/2/mj_meme_by_shunsdale-d4v0v1m.png

OneWeegee
Apr 5th '12, 03:53 AM
Don't talk bad about MJ.

Mercy
Apr 5th '12, 04:59 AM

I'll gladly be stupid then.

Mystogan
Apr 5th '12, 05:00 AM
MJ!

Dracule Mihawk
Apr 5th '12, 02:07 PM
So not one person agreed with him huh?
Of course. Some people here are actually educated :D

OneWeegee
Apr 5th '12, 09:18 PM
He completely failed in his posts. He came in a far land with no support, and expected to bomb everyone.

Could he play too much League of Legends?

Komixdaman
Apr 6th '12, 02:48 PM
I pick MJ.

OneWeegee
Apr 7th '12, 05:42 AM
MJ won easy.

Hunsdale
Apr 7th '12, 05:55 AM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/097/1/9/mj_is_dead_by_shunsdale-d4vdz6m.png

Ōkami
Apr 7th '12, 03:41 PM
^ You guys should really stop fighting. It doesn't matter if they love MJ or Elvis that's their own choice and I think that both of them are great musicians!(If you think that one of them is bad try comparing him to Justin Bieber, Even though he's not a "Musician" )Evlis is the king of rock and MJ is the king of pop so they are both kings.

And I select Elvis I don't know why but I always thought that he was more cool and interesting (I really wonder how he died/vanished)

Dexter
Apr 7th '12, 03:56 PM
MJ won this rap battle.
I got some good lols out of this thread, Thanks guys :thx: