PDA

View Full Version : Sony Entertainment FC

DemonFox
Oct 3rd '12, 07:31 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img585/3293/za4.gif
Sony History
Sony found its beginning in the wake of World War II. In 1946, Masaru Ibuka started an electronics shop in a bomb-damaged department store building in Tokyo. The company had $530 in capital and a total of eight employees. The next year, he was joined by his colleague, Akio Morita, and they founded a company called Tokyo Tsushin Kogyo (Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corporation). The company built Japan's first tape recorder, called the Type-G. In 1958 the company name was changed to Sony (see also Origin of name, below).

In the early 1950s, Ibuka traveled in the United States and heard about Bell Labs' invention of the transistor. He convinced Bell to license the transistor technology to his Japanese company, for use in communications. Ibuka's company made the first commercially successful transistor radios.According to Schiffer, Sony's TR-63 radio "cracked open the U.S. market and launched the new industry of consumer microelectronics." By the mid 1950s, American teens had begun buying portable transistor radios in huge numbers, helping to propel the fledgling industry from an estimated 100,000 units in 1955 to 5 million units by the end of 1968.
Sony co-founder Akio Morita founded Sony Corporation of America in 1960.In the process, he was struck by the mobility of employees between American companies, which was unheard of in Japan at that time. When he returned to Japan, he encouraged experienced, middle-aged employees of other companies to reevaluate their careers and consider joining Sony. The company filled many positions in this manner, and inspired other Japanese companies to do the same. Moreover, Sony played a major role in the development of Japan as a powerful exporter during the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. It also helped to significantly improve American perceptions of "made in Japan" products. Known for its production quality, Sony was able to charge above-market prices for its consumer electronics and resisted lowering prices.

In 1971, Masaru Ibuka handed the position of president over to his co-founder Akio Morita. Sony began a life insurance company in 1979, one of its many peripheral businesses. Amid a global recession in the early 1980s, electronics sales dropped and the company was forced to cut prices. Sony's profits fell sharply. "It's over for Sony," one analyst concluded. "The company's best days are behind it."Around that time, Norio Ohga took up the role of president. He encouraged the development of the Compact Disc in the 1970s and 80s, and of the PlayStation in the early 1990s. Ohga went on to purchase CBS Records in 1988 and Columbia Pictures in 1989, greatly expanding Sony's media presence. Ohga would succeed Morita as chief executive officer in 1989.
Under the vision of co-founder Akio Moritaand his successors, the company had aggressively expanded into new businesses. Part of its motivation for doing so was the pursuit of "convergence," linking film, music, and digital electronics via the Internet.This expansion proved unrewarding and unprofitable,threatening Sony's ability to charge a premium on its products as well as its brand name. In 2005, Howard Stringer replaced Nobuyuki Idei as chief executive officer, marking the first time that a foreigner has run a major Japanese electronics firm. Stringer helped to reinvigorate the company's struggling media businesses, encouraging blockbusters such as Spider-Man while cutting 9,000 jobs.He hoped to sell off peripheral business and focus the company again on electronics.Furthermore, he aimed to increase cooperation between business units, which he described as "silos" operating in isolation from one another. In a bid to provide a unified brand for its global operations, Sony introduced a slogan known as "make.believe" in 2009.
Despite some successes, the company faced continued struggles in the mid- to late-2000s. It became known for its stagnancy, with a fading brand name.In 2012 Kazuo Hirai began as CEO and president.

Electronics
Sony Corporation:
Sony Corporation is the electronics business unit and the parent company of the Sony Group. It primarily conducts strategic business planning of the group, research and development (R&D), planning, designing and marketing for electronics products. Its subsidiaries such as Sony EMCS Corporation, Sony Semiconductor Corporation and Sony Chemical & Information Device Corporation are responsible for manufacturing as well as product engineering and R&D for mass production (Sony EMCS is also responsible for customer service operations). In 2012, Sony incorporated rolled most of its consumer content services (including video, music, and gaming) into the Sony Entertainment Network.

Audio:
The 1979 Sony Walkman ushered in a new era of portability for music listening
Sony produced the world's first portable music player, the Walkman in 1979. This line fostered a fundamental change in music listening habits by allowing people to carry music with them and listen to music through lightweight headphones. Walkman originally referred to portable audio cassette players. The company now uses the Walkman brand to market its portable audio and video players as well as a line of former Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
Sony utilized a related brand, Discman, to refer to its CD players. It dropped this name in the late 1990s.

Computing:
Sony produces a line of laptops branded as VAIO.
Sony sells many of its computer products using the VAIO brand.
Sony produced computers (MSX home computers and NEWS workstations) during the 1980s, exclusively for sale in the Japanese market. The company withdrew from the computer business around 1990. Sony entered again into the global computer market under the new VAIO brand, began in 1996. Short for "Video Audio Integrated Operation," the line was the first computer brand to highlight visual-audio features.
Sony faced considerable controversy when some of its laptop batteries exploded and caught fire in 2006.Resulting in the largest computer-related recall to that point in history.
In a bid to join the tablet computer market, the company launched its Sony Tablet series in 2011. The machines run on Google Android software.

Photography:
Sony offers a range of digital cameras. Point-and-shoot models adopt the Cyber-shot name, while digital single-lens reflex models are branded using Alpha.
The first Cyber-shot was introduced in 1996. At the time, digital cameras were a relative novelty. Sony's market share of the digital camera market fell from a high of 20% to 9% by 2005.
Sony entered the market for digital single-lens reflex cameras in 2006 when it acquired the camera business of Konica Minolta. Sony rebranded the company's line of cameras as its Alpha line. Sony is the world's third largest manufacturer of the cameras, behind leaders Canon and Nikon.

Sony Computer Entertainment:
The PlayStation 2 is the best-selling video game console of all time.
Sony Computer Entertainment is best known for producing the popular line of PlayStation consoles. The line grew out of a failed partnership with Nintendo. Originally, Nintendo requested for Sony to develop an add-on for its console that would play Compact Discs. In 1991 Sony announced the add-on, as well as a dedicated console known as the "Play Station." However, a disagreement over software licensing for the console caused the partnership to fall through. Sony then continued the project independently.
Launched in 1994, the first PlayStation gained 61% of global console sales and broke Nintendo's long-standing lead in the market. Sony followed up with the PlayStation 2 in 2000, which was even more successful. The console has become the most successful of all time, selling over 150 million units as of 2011. Sony released the PlayStation 3, a high-definition console, in 2006. It was the first console to use the Blu-ray format, although its expensive Cell processor made it considerably more expensive than competitors Xbox 360 and Wii. Early on, poor sales performance resulted in significant losses for the company, pushing it to sell the console at a loss. The PlayStation 3 has generally sold more poorly than those competitors, although not by a large margin. It later introduced the PlayStation Move, an accessory that allows players to control video games using motion gestures.
Sony extended the brand to the portable games market in 2005 with the PlayStation Portable (PSP). The console has sold reasonably, but has taken a second place to a rival handheld, the Nintendo DS. Sony developed the Universal Media Disc (UMD) optical disc medium for use on the PlayStation Portable. Early on, the format was used for movies, but it has since lost major studio support. Sony released a disc-less version of its PlayStation Portable, the PSP Go. The company went on to release its second portable video game system, PlayStation Vita, in 2011 and 2012.
Sony Online Entertainment operates online services for PlayStation, as well as several other online games. In 2011 hackers broke into the PlayStation Network online service, stealing the personal information of 77 million account holders.

This group is for everybody who owns Sony products.
Discuss about your favorite device (such as playstation ) or share your PSN with other members.Chat about your favorite games, and contact each other to play online or enter in tournaments.
Members may post pictures of their products/games.

Note:
This is a new thing that i'm trying out with the tournament to add more flavor to the group,to keep it going
Also members may vote on what games the tournament should be held,winners will be shown on the hall of fame,
including 2nd and 3rd place depending on the game. Don't know about giving OPB awards,but for now it's just HOF

Rules

[*=center]No insulting others.
[*=center]No uploading offensive pictures

[*=center] Co-owner must help me out with the group activities,such as report to me when a member is acting up when I'm not there,etc
[*=center]Members that enter in a tournament must post pic/videos to prove they beat the person,unless I or a co-owner is there to see it.

Userbar

If you want to make a banner for the group you may and I will add it here
Will make a new one soon

Owner
Black Star

Member List
1.Luffy
2.-Ace-
3. Hiko Seijuro
4. Madara
5.Rand al'Thor
6.Reaper
7.Little Fox
8.Lloyd
9.'Toxic
10. Tifa Lockhart
11.☠Rise-Chan
12.ArabianLuffy
13.Laboon
14. Code erebus
15. Pathogen
16. Goku
17. Ventus
18. Solaire
19. Tsunayoshi
20. monkey d swag

Tournament Of The Week

Hall Of Fame

So if you own any product from Sony or want to discuss about games,etc Join now
Sony Entertainment Registration Form

UserName:
Favorite Product:
Favorite Game:

Vex
Oct 5th '12, 09:45 PM
UserName: Iroh (PresidentBush in NB)
Favorite Product: PS3
Favorite Game:Battlelfield 3

Dino
Oct 5th '12, 11:30 PM
You shouldn't center or bold all the content. Align them towards the left, except for the titles/headings. Get rid of the "~". It's gay when you place it on the heading.

The image of Ace at the top is really blurry so find a better one and center it. Don't use PHP codes by the way. Use a normal code with a noparse code.

Username:
Will you be active?:

Result:

Username:
Will you be active?:

DemonFox
Oct 7th '12, 01:22 AM
UserName: Iroh (PresidentBush in NB)
Favorite Game:Battlelfield 3

Alright,accepted.

You shouldn't center or bold all the content. Align them towards the left, except for the titles/headings. Get rid of the "~". It's gay when you place it on the heading.

The image of Ace at the top is really blurry so find a better one and center it. Don't use PHP codes by the way. Use a normal code with a noparse code.

Username:
Will you be active?:

Result:

Username:
Will you be active?:

Ok,sorry didn't know people found things like (~) or ( ◆) gay,but I'll remove them (even though I don't see any thing gay about it).

P.s How many fan clubs can I have?

Lloyd
Oct 7th '12, 02:16 AM
UserName: Lloyd
Favorite Product: PS2
Favorite Game:Persona 3 FES

DemonFox
Oct 7th '12, 02:40 AM
UserName: Lloyd
Favorite Product: PS2
Favorite Game:Persona 3 FES
Accepted. Hope you enjoy the club once it gets going ^_^

Hiko Seijuro
Oct 7th '12, 12:00 PM
I'm in. This could be interesting.

Username: Hiko Seijuro
Favourite product: PS3
Favourite game: FIFA

Black Star
Oct 7th '12, 03:16 PM
UserName: InhumanHaki
Favorite Game: jak and daxter series

Dino
Oct 9th '12, 04:01 AM
Ok,sorry didn't know people found things like (~) or ( ◆) gay,but I'll remove them (even though I don't see any thing gay about it).

P.s How many fan clubs can I have?

Gay, as in, "it looks terrible". xd
Umm, I'm going to be editing the FC rules a bit. After you check the update, I'll let you know. :}

Rise-Chan
Oct 9th '12, 07:46 PM
So are you guys gong to exchange PSN IDs for gaming gatherings and the like once this Fan Club gets rolling?

DemonFox
Oct 10th '12, 03:41 AM
I'm in. This could be interesting.

Username: Hiko Seijuro
Favourite product: PS3
Favourite game: FIFA

All right I''l go ahead and send a group invite.

UserName: InhumanHaki
Favorite Game: jak and daxter series

Alright ^_^

Gay, as in, "it looks terrible". xd
Umm, I'm going to be editing the FC rules a bit. After you check the update, I'll let you know. :}

I know what you were saying: Gay as in "lame","stupid",etc.

Alright :-]

So are you guys gong to exchange PSN IDs for gaming gatherings and the like once this Fan Club gets rolling?

Yes I have a group made {X} (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/group.php?groupid=53), which everyone can share their PSN IDs.
I have it set on invite only/users must join to view the content that way some of their info are hidden from none
SE members.

Min
Nov 24th '12, 09:33 PM
UserName: Little Fox
Favorite Game: Little big planet 2

DemonFox
Nov 25th '12, 03:47 AM
UserName: Little Fox
Favorite Game: Little big planet 2

Alright ^_^

Sending an group invite.

You may post your psn ,if you have one here , or in the group discussions.

Hardly anything is going on now,but once more people join I will start doing tournaments,etc.

Itztli
Jan 4th '13, 05:30 AM
UserName:'Toxic
Favorite Game: Black Ops 2 multiplayer mode and Call Of duty Black ops (zombies are better there than B02)

DemonFox
Jan 20th '13, 06:33 PM
UserName:'Toxic
Favorite Game: Black Ops 2 multiplayer mode and Call Of duty Black ops (zombies are better there than B02)

Cool beans.

Sending an group invite.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Found a video,that sony might get rid of dualshock for the next console.

Yjelyhpc57Y

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Good news for Skyrim players, the developers are releasing ALL 3 DLC in February, 50% off for One Week.

The DLC are:

Dragonborn

In Dragonborn, you’ll journey off the coast of Morrowind, to the island of Solstheim. Encounter new towns, dungeons, and quests, as you traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land. Become more powerful with shouts that bend the will of your enemies, and even tame dragons. Your fate, and the fate of Solstheim, hangs in the balance as you face off against your deadliest adversary – the first Dragonborn.

Explore Beyond Skyrim – Leave the province of Skyrim and travel to the coastal island of Solstheim. Encounter the Dark Elven settlers of Raven Rock and the native Skaal, as you unravel the mystery of a Dragonborn’s return.

Become the Ultimate Dragonborn – Harness the power of the Voice as you face off against the first Dragonborn. Wield new shouts and spells

including Dragon Aspect – allowing you to summon the inner power of a dragon to deliver colossal blows and strengthen other shouts.

New Powers – Discover dark powers as you journey into a new Daedric realm. Collect books of forbidden knowledge and choose new paths for your skills and abilities.

New dungeons, creatures, weapons, and more – Suit up in Bonemold and Chitin armors and wield Stalhrim weapons as you navigate through a myriad of dungeons. Battle formidable foes like Ash Spawn, Rieklings, and more.

Hearthfire
In Hearthfire, you can purchase land and build your own home from the ground up – from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, garden, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench to transform quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children.

Choose Your Land – Choose from property in the salt marshes of Hjaalmarch, the forests of Falkreath, or the vast tundra of The Pale. For the more ambitious landowner, purchase multiple plots and start building a real estate empire.

Customize Your Home – Expand your home with a variety of room combinations including an armory, alchemy tower, kitchen, trophy room and more. Grow plants in your new greenhouse, cultivate slaughterfish in the fish hatchery, house your Arcane Enchanter in the enchanting tower, or display your latest conquest in the trophy room. Add additional features like stables, mills, smelters, gardens and more.

New Objectives and Interactions – Guard your home from unwanted visitors like marauding kidnappers, armed bandits, and skeever infestations. Turn almost any follower into your personal steward to improve and protect your home. Or if you require more help, hire a personal bard or carriage driver to ease the burdens of home ownership.

Adoption – Transform your house into a home with Hearthfire’s all-new adoption system. Adopt children and discover new ways to interact with your family. Play games with the kids, allow them to have pets and gain new bonuses from having a family.

Dawnguard

In Dawnguard, you’ll face the Vampire Lord Harkon, who has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable — end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord yourself? Featuring an all new faction questline and locations, the ultimate choice will be yours.

New Weapons, Armor, Spells and Shouts – Join the Dawnguard and wield all new crossbows and craft your own arrows, bolts, and Dragonbone weapons. Use new weapons, armor, spells and shouts, including the Soul Tear shout – that rips the souls from your enemies and turns them into your minions.

Become a Vampire Lord – Side with the vampires and become a Vampire Lord yourself. Hover across the ground, turn yourself into bats, levitate your enemies as you drain their life, and more. The Vampire Lord features its own upgradable perk system.

Werewolf Perks added – Playing as a werewolf now has its own upgradable perk system including Bestial Strength, Animal Vigor, and Savage Feeding.

New Locations and Creatures – Choose from two new fortresses to upgrade and call home, Castle Volkihar or Fort Dawnguard. Discover lost valleys and travel to a new realm of Oblivion, the Soul Cairn. Battle new creatures including Death Hounds, Gargoyles, Armored Trolls, and all new vampires and dragons.

Black Star
Feb 19th '13, 02:35 AM
Anyone plan on getting Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?

and since i brought up Naruto it turns out the Japanese Demo is out on psn so go check it out.

DemonFox
Feb 28th '13, 03:06 AM
Anyone plan on getting Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?

and since i brought up Naruto it turns out the Japanese Demo is out on psn so go check it out.

Yeah,I'm planning on getting it but don't have the money for it at the moment.

Tifa
Feb 28th '13, 03:09 AM
Ooh. I didnt see this.

UserName: Tifa Lockhart
Favorite Game: Eternal Sonata, Soul Calibur 4 & 5, Ni No Kuni.

DemonFox
Feb 28th '13, 03:30 AM
Ooh. I didnt see this.

UserName: Tifa Lockhart
Favorite Game: Eternal Sonata, Soul Calibur 4 & 5, Ni No Kuni.

Alright,sending a group invite and adding your name to the members list.

Feel free to talk on this thread as well.

DemonFox
Mar 4th '13, 10:32 PM
PlayStation Plus March Update: Spec Ops: The Line Free for Members

http://imageshack.us/a/img46/4769/specopsk.jpg

Spec Ops: The Line
PSN Price: $39.99, Free for PS Plus members

Set in a fictional Dubai which has been wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm, youre tasked with leading your squad to find out what happened to the American squad that was sent in to rescue the city, and find out what lies buried beneath the sand, along with the worlds most opulent ruin. Its a fascinating take on the shooter genre with white-knuckle gameplay and a powerful message only unraveled once you make it to the thrilling end moments of the game. Dont miss it.

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/4755/disgaea3.jpg
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (PS Vita)

One of the kings of strategy RPGs makes its debut in the Instant Game Collection! Take a field trip any time you want with Mao, Raspberyl, Almaz, and the rest of the Evil Academy gang with Disgaea 3 on PS Vita! Offering incredible depth and hours upon hours of strategy RPG goodness, Disgaea fans or RPG fans in general should have this one on their PS Vita, which features 5 new chapters on top of the originals content.

http://imageshack.us/a/img585/7398/thecaveg.jpg
The Cave (PS3)
PSN Price: $14.99, Free for PS Plus members

The Cave is a new adventure game from Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion creator Ron Gilbert, and Double Fine Productions. Assemble your team of three from seven unlikely adventurers, each with their own unique personalities and stories, then descend into the mysterious depths to explore locations including a subterranean amusement park and a medieval castle, not to mention a fully armed and ready-to-launch nuclear tipped ICBM. The Cave awaits.

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/373/tekken6m.jpg
Tekken 6 (PSP; Supported on PS Vita)

Armed with the largest character roster ever in TEKKEN history, a robust single player game experience, countless mutiplayer and online options, and an addictive character customization system, the greatest fighting game franchise soars is here for PS Vita and PSP owners to add to their Instant Game Collection!

Black Star
Mar 5th '13, 08:27 PM
Oh Shit it's march 5th it's my birthday and storm 3 is now available who else is getting it

DemonFox
Mar 5th '13, 09:00 PM
I don't have the money at the moment to get the game.

Need to pay for new glasses:cry:

Might get it next week.

Black Star
Mar 5th '13, 09:08 PM
I don't have the money at the moment to get the game.

Need to pay for new glasses:cry:

Might get it next week.

dang lol i paid for it on Sunday so my mom picked it up for me while i was at school

Rise-Chan
Mar 6th '13, 04:55 AM
UserName: Rise-Chan
Favorite Game: Valkyria Chronicles

DemonFox
Mar 6th '13, 04:58 AM
UserName: Rise-Chan
Favorite Game: Valkyria Chronicles

Alright,adding your name on the list and sending a group invite.

Black Star
Apr 8th '13, 11:26 PM
Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE79SD9xtRo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ArabianLuffy
May 4th '13, 10:59 AM
... InFamous ..

UserName: ArabianLuffy
PSN ID: ArabianLuffy
Favorite Product: PS3, PSVita
Favorite Game: Metal Gear

Black Star
May 4th '13, 01:28 PM
... InFamous ..

I have the authority to add. New members but I can't add you to the thread. Welcome to the club!

ArabianLuffy
May 4th '13, 02:39 PM
I have the authority to add. New members but I can't add you to the thread. Welcome to the club!
Thanks, Madara. :)

---

Anyone have Vita?

Black Star
May 4th '13, 03:08 PM
Thanks, Madara. :)

---

Anyone have Vita?

No I never thought about getting it is it worth it?

ArabianLuffy
May 4th '13, 04:10 PM
No I never thought about getting it is it worth it?
See yourself what games you like on PlayStation.

I just bought it in case if I was out home. School, hospital... something that keep me waiting, and I hate waiting/doing nothing.

so I knew long ago that MGS HD Collection Vita version was released. Also, to play PSone classic games, but there are sure good Vita games.

Black Star
May 4th '13, 05:17 PM
See yourself what games you like on PlayStation.

I just bought it in case if I was out home. School, hospital... something that keep me waiting, and I hate waiting/doing nothing.

so I knew long ago that MGS HD Collection Vita version was released. Also, to play PSone classic games, but there are sure good Vita games.

Aren't you able to pause a game on ps3 and then continue it on the vital how doe that work will you have to buy/download separate games or what?

ArabianLuffy
May 4th '13, 09:05 PM
Aren't you able to pause a game on ps3 and then continue it on the vital how doe that work will you have to buy/download separate games or what?
OK, let's say you bought and downloaded "Resident Evil 3: Nemesis" on your PS3 system.

You played RE3 and finished and unlocked stuff, and saved the game.

You bought later Vita.

You can copy RE3 application from PS3 to your Vita and also it's SAVE DATA and continue from where you stopped.

You can log in your PSN account on Vita and check your wallet as it is same.

Trophies and all INFOs about your games on PS3 can be checked on Vita.

Exclusive games on Vita can be played on the PS3 and also PS3 games can be played on Vita.

If you have PS3 and PSN ID, check the games you want.

I have the PS3 disk of "Pro Evolution Soccer 2013" and I'm downloading the game on Vita to see if my accomplishments on the PS3 version can be continued on the Vita version.

Black Star
May 4th '13, 09:28 PM
OK, let's say you bought and downloaded "Resident Evil 3: Nemesis" on your PS3 system.

You played RE3 and finished and unlocked stuff, and saved the game.

You bought later Vita.

You can copy RE3 application from PS3 to your Vita and also it's SAVE DATA and continue from where you stopped.

You can log in your PSN account on Vita and check your wallet as it is same.

Trophies and all INFOs about your games on PS3 can be checked on Vita.

Exclusive games on Vita can be played on the PS3 and also PS3 games can be played on Vita.

If you have PS3 and PSN ID, check the games you want.

I have the PS3 disk of "Pro Evolution Soccer 2013" and I'm downloading the game on Vita to see if my accomplishments on the PS3 version can be continued on the Vita version.

That's pretty sweet I just might get it. Hopefully it doesn't cost that much I have the Money anyway. So the PlayStation store is on the PS vita correct?

ArabianLuffy
May 4th '13, 09:37 PM
That's pretty sweet I just might get it. Hopefully it doesn't cost that much I have the Money anyway. So the PlayStation store is on the PS vita correct?
Yeah, you can log in your PSN and Store via Vita.

The PSone games and their DATA I always play on the PS3, I can continue them on the Vita.

But the point is, Vita is your friend when you're at college waiting for next lecture and doing nothing, so play games on Vita to kill time.

Vita can be used instad of your cellphone to make phone-calls too... yeah there is SIM card input

Black Star
May 4th '13, 09:45 PM
Yeah, you can log in your PSN and Store via Vita.

The PSone games and their DATA I always play on the PS3, I can continue them on the Vita.

But the point is, Vita is your friend when you're at college waiting for next lecture and doing nothing, so play games on Vita to kill time.

Vita can be used instad of your cellphone to make phone-calls too... yeah there is SIM card input

That's pretty much what I need right now I don't know when I'll be able to play my ps3 again so for the past week I just come home from school and get on my phone until I fall asleep. It's soooo boring my PSP is jacked up so I can't play that.

Laboon
May 6th '13, 12:59 AM
I would like to join Always have had a ps1/2/3, love dem sony games!

Black Star
May 6th '13, 01:28 AM
I would like to join Always have had a ps1/2/3, love dem sony games!

Welcome aboard bro!

Laboon
May 6th '13, 03:45 AM
Does any one else get as obsessed as I do about getting all of the trophies for a game?

Black Star
May 6th '13, 03:47 AM
Does any one else get as obsessed as I do about getting all of the trophies for a game?

Your not the only one, but I'm only like that for certain games

Laboon
May 6th '13, 03:56 AM
I went through a phase of buying games that had only single player trophies haha. Not a big online player when it comes to consoles.

DemonFox
May 7th '13, 05:03 AM
... InFamous ..

Alright I'll add your name to the thread

Laboon
May 7th '13, 05:10 AM
O sorry I didn't apply properly.

Username: Laboon
PSN ID: B1L-b0 (though I am rarely online)
Favourite Product: Probs Ps3 for now.
Favourite Game: FFX I believe, love dat FF

Black Star
May 13th '13, 08:53 PM
InFamous the opening needs to be updated bro:)

Laboon
May 13th '13, 11:02 PM
Yeah get me all up on that list!

Been playing uncharted 2...my Red Dead is scratched where I am up to :( Chasing trophies all day every day

Black Star
May 13th '13, 11:05 PM
Yeah get me all up on that list!

Been playing uncharted 2...my Red Dead is scratched where I am up to :( Chasing trophies all day every day

I just played all the uncharted games i borrowed them from my friend and cousin. It's fun but it gets so repetitive at times.

Laboon
May 13th '13, 11:19 PM
I just played all the uncharted games i borrowed them from my friend and cousin. It's fun but it gets so repetitive at times.

Yeah I am already skipping over all the cutscenes haha, got boring fast. Just treasure hunting n shooting peeps

Black Star
May 13th '13, 11:24 PM
Yeah I am already skipping over all the cutscenes haha, got boring fast. Just treasure hunting n shooting peeps

sucks i couldn't play online though. since the games weren't mine i didn't want to use the online codes. they're lucky i'm a good friend and cousin:lili:

DemonFox
May 14th '13, 06:54 PM
O sorry I didn't apply properly.

Username: Laboon
PSN ID: B1L-b0 (though I am rarely online)
Favourite Product: Probs Ps3 for now.
Favourite Game: FFX I believe, love dat FF
Alright your name is months list.I'll send an invite to the group

Laboon
May 14th '13, 11:12 PM
Cheers :) Got the invite and joined the group!

Erebus
May 15th '13, 12:48 AM
UserName:Code erebus
Favorite Product:PS3
Favorite Game:Persona 3 Portable

Black Star
May 15th '13, 12:49 AM
UserName:Code erebus
Favorite Product:PS3
Favorite Game:Persona 3 Portable

welcome to the club bro accepted:)

Erebus
May 15th '13, 12:50 AM
welcome to the club bro accepted:)
thanks

DemonFox
May 18th '13, 09:42 PM
lol I meant to say *on the* list,not months list.

Stupid smartphone:fu:

Black Star
May 19th '13, 06:07 PM
My name needs to be updated also i changed it From Madara to Black Star:)

Pathogen
May 19th '13, 08:10 PM
Username: Egdvdfz
Favourite Product: PS2/3
Favourite Game: Black Ops 2

Black Star
May 19th '13, 08:22 PM
Username: Egdvdfz
Favourite Product: PS2/3
Favourite Game: Black Ops 2

Welcome to the club hopefully we can play bo2 together whenever i get my ps3 back

Pathogen
May 19th '13, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the club hopefully we can play bo2 together whenever i get my ps3 back

Thank for accepting me. I'll gove you my PSN whenever you're ready. :thumbsup

Black Star
May 19th '13, 08:27 PM
Thank for accepting me. I'll gove you my PSN whenever you're ready. :thumbsup

You can go ahead and sent the invite my name is KingOfDanger13 whenever i get my ps3 back i'll be sure to accept it

Pathogen
May 19th '13, 08:34 PM
I'll add you. My PSN: OneTrueAble

I'll be looking forward to possible NUNS3 Tournaments, Maybe COD Tournys and so on.

Black Star
May 19th '13, 08:43 PM
Sweet i have both so i'm looking forward to it also

Laboon
May 20th '13, 12:31 AM
KiDChopper put your PSN details up here and you can play with peeps yay

Black Star
Jun 1st '13, 09:59 PM
I FINALLY GOT MY DAMN PS3 BACK!!!!!!! I'm back in the game :dance:

Black Star
Jun 10th '13, 08:20 PM
some ps4 updates

PS4 Won't Require An Internet Connection Confirms Mark Cerny

Published on Jun 3, 2013
There's been much aggro for both Sony and Microsoft over the PS4 and Xbox One since their reveals surrounding speculation that next-gen consoles will require an internet connection to use them.

Many expect this to be a measure of DRM, keeping track of which games are owned by the player prior to playing their games.

Sony's Mark Cerny has revealed that the PS4 will not require an internet connection, however, reiterating Shuhei Yoshida's previous comment that Sony hadn't considered an always-on internet connection for the PS4.

In an interview with Elmundo, Mark Cerny answered the question of always-on internet requirement with:

"PS4 is not a permanent connection system in that sense, but the experience is much richer if you are connected."

"You will have access to digital content and updates for your games," added Cerny, "along with a wide range of social functions: upload videos and screenshots, see your friends play and interact with them in various ways within the games."

Though this doesn't answer the question of DRM, it would make it hard to manage such a system if a connection to the internet isn't mandatory.

Microsoft's message has been fairly confusing on the matter, with the resulting info suggesting the Xbox One will require the user to connect to the internet once a day.

We won't know for certain until closer to launch day, obviously, but at least Sony is being vocal on the matter.

Sony officially states that PlayStation 4 will not have DRM against used games

Sony has made it official that it won't be implementing any sort of DRM in the PlayStation 4 to stop the use of used-games The confirmation comes in the form of Sony retroactively having answered the question of used-game DRM. Kotaku had decided to contact Sony directly about the question, and the Sony representative pointed Kotaku towards a statement made by Sony studio chief Shuhei Yoshida back in February.

According to Yoshida, "At a roundtable this morning, Sony's game studios chief, Shuhei Yoshida, told reporters that any requirement for users to register a game online in order to play it would be left to game publishers. Sony won't require that."

DRM is up to the developers, says Sony

Sony has been playing the PR game quite well with its next-gen console. Just recently, Sony boss Kazuo Hirai said that for the PlayStation 4, games come first. This comes in the wake of Microsoft's controversial Xbox One unveiling where the company talked about the Xbox One's TV capabilities for the majority of the event.

At the D11 conference, Hirai said, "The most important thing we need to do is agree and understand that the PS4 is a great video game console that appeals to video gamers." He continued, "If we miss that part, I don't think we get the initial establishment of the console. That formula has worked for us with all our consoles, including the PS3."

This doesn't mean that the PlayStation 4 won't have any non-gaming functionality, though. Hirai has said that the company will be revealing more non-gaming related functionality of the PS4 later. "Providing other non-game content is an area we will reveal and talk about in the coming months, but it's first and foremost a video game console." Sony is bound to unveil more information about the PS4 at the upcoming E3.

The PlayStation 4 is expected to hit stores later this year.

Source 1 (http://nowgamer.com/news/1949419/ps4_wont_require_an_internet_connection_confirms_m ark_cerny.html)

Source 2 (http://tech2.in.com/news/console/sony-officially-states-that-playstation-4-will-not-have-drm-against-used-games/875088)

Rise-Chan
Jun 10th '13, 08:25 PM
#PS4MASTERRACE (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=PS4MASTERRACE)

Xbox One hath no gaems. ;0;

Black Star
Jun 10th '13, 08:32 PM
#PS4MASTERRACE (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=PS4MASTERRACE)

Xbox One hath no gaems. ;0;

the only game i heard about is battlefield 4

Black Star
Jun 10th '13, 09:22 PM
Check this out. This is for Tournaments or matches in the future.

Check it out Here! (http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/group.php?gmid=2619&do=discuss#gmessage2619)

Goku
Jun 10th '13, 11:05 PM
UserName: anasterman2
Favorite Product: ps3
Favorite Game: FIFA 13

Black Star
Jun 10th '13, 11:09 PM
UserName: anasterman2
Favorite Product: ps3
Favorite Game: FIFA 13

Added, but you have to wait for InFamous you add you to the list, and change my name from Madara to Black Star.
OT welcome to the club:dont:

Goku
Jun 10th '13, 11:12 PM
Added, but you have to wait for InFamous you add you to the list, and change my name from Madara to Black Star.
OT welcome to the club:dont:
ok thanks bro

Waste D. Monkey
Jun 11th '13, 12:01 PM
Have any of you tried the new FPS game Dust 514 or somthing like that?

Black Star
Jun 11th '13, 04:12 PM

Yeah i played it Lyonex played it also. It's not bad but it's something you have to get the hang of. the controls are pretty simple, it's just the menus that you have to figure out, but i don't have it anymore i deleted it because i needed more space to download pirate warriors.

Pathogen
Jun 11th '13, 04:23 PM

Yeah I have it aswell. I don't really enjoy it. But it's fun when there's nothing to do.

Goku
Jun 11th '13, 09:27 PM
yep , Dust 514 is a pretty cool game , it kills time , i enjoyed playing it for it simplicity ,

Goku
Jun 11th '13, 09:35 PM
so guys , what do you think about the new ps4 and it design , i specialy like it design , it's pretty original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-cJhw_5EJY&feature=player_detailpage

Pathogen
Jun 11th '13, 09:44 PM
so guys , what do you think about the new ps4 and it design , i specialy like it design , it's pretty original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-cJhw_5EJY&feature=player_detailpage

I love the design, it looks so sleek and slim.

Pathogen
Jun 11th '13, 09:58 PM
Things to be most excited about.

-Being able to play used games
-350, $399, 399
-Bungi (Halo) & Activision (Call of Duty) Game: Destiny

y2Jx5__c1lY
-Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag

IDlEwUP7lps
-Watch Dogs

FcMRkyoHKeA
-Infamous Second Son

MlNfJvFnzc8

There's much more... Just search :thumbsup

Laboon
Jun 11th '13, 11:58 PM
Also Kingdom Hearts 3!

Erebus
Jun 12th '13, 03:07 PM
Also Kingdom Hearts 3! I cant wait to play it but I really wish that I had played the previous KH games.

Goku
Jun 12th '13, 05:39 PM
I cant wait to play it but I really wish that I had played the previous KH games.
yes , you should they're awesome games

Ventus
Jul 12th '13, 07:30 PM
Username: Fireplay
Favourite Product: PS2 & 3
Favourite Game: Kingdom Hearts Franchise

Kingdom hearts 3 is gonna be awesome!

ArabianLuffy
Jul 15th '13, 09:57 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img585/3293/za4.gif

Solaire
Jul 20th '13, 01:28 AM
Username: Solaire
Favorite Game: Dark Souls
PSN: Plasma-ray

monkey d swag
Jul 20th '13, 01:36 AM
Can I join???:D

Big Boss
Nov 25th '13, 01:28 AM
http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/BestInTheWorldim#games

Tsunayoshi
Nov 25th '13, 03:59 AM
Username: Tsunayoshi
Favorite Product: Ps2 and Ps3
Favorite Game: Naruto Series and Tales of Series.
PSN: I play GTA V on OriginalQuaadz and all other games on VongolaDecimo___( Three underscores )

Black Star
Oct 29th '14, 10:11 AM
Updated the roster sorry it took so long i'll see about making this more active

VisibleSpectra
Dec 29th '14, 06:25 PM
UserName: Mgregory13
Favorite Product: >_> gamecube i mean ps2, psp, just got ps3
Favorite Games; Darksouls 2, Tales of symphonia chronicles, Ni No Kuni

figured id join :P

Black Star
Mar 7th '17, 02:29 PM
Anyone here got for honor?