EXP

i like it too kimi, alonso, vettel r my fav who's yours

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by gerakilykos View Post
    I like watch F1 but the last seasons I don't really like to mutch new rules and not so amazing driver any more I really miss the action
    ah well, i guess i have to admit that some races could be really boring to some if they aren't generally interested in it. ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Choco Dandy View Post
    I like that this time, vettel isn't in the lead.
    He's a good driver sure, but we haven't seen him with an under par car, whereas Alonso is and Hamilton are great drivers and bring out the best regardless of the car they are driving. But I haven't been following the current season as closely as the last.
    I kinda like the fact that the underdog teams do well sometimes, that's the best thing about rule changes.
    BTW Does anyone follow the formula e series??
    bless this post, haha. have never been a big fan of vettel myself and i agree. alonso and hamilton are two of the best drivers out of those currently being in formula one, in my opinion at least. i think alonso isn't only doing a great job in the car but i also believe he's a great person to have in your team since he genuinely works not only for, but also with them. idk about hamilton in this regard but that kid surely is ambitious and even though i know a lot of people dislike him for his behaviour and his attitude, you can't deny he's damn quick.
    don't really know about other motorsports seriies tbh, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Angraj vajra View Post
    i like it too kimi, alonso, vettel r my fav who's yours
    my all time favourite has been kimi, but i like button and ricciardo as well.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

my all time favourite has been kimi, but i like button and ricciardo as well.
    button is good but mclaren isn't competitive and ricciardo cool too

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman thief

It's the beginning of the new season, so might as well revive this old thread.
    Anyone catch the race today?
    I only saw the last 10 laps or so. But I did follow testing and practice sessions. Looks like Ferrari are finally gonna bring it to the Mercedes duo.
    I didn't see Ricciardo. What sort of curse has he got that he always seems to have bad luck in his home race?
    The drivers look way happier with the new cars. They look better too.
    The mid field is sooo damn close this season. Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull seem to be the top three teams on their own, but there's no telling which of the other teams are gonna take 4th place in the constructors this season.
    Wish I could see the entire race. Maybe I'll catch the repeat later.
    There didn't seem to be that much overtaking in this race I guess, the wider cars and closer competition might mean it's harder to overtake.
    http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3119164088.gif

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Didn't manage to watch it because of timezone but from the little I saw looks like Vettel passed during the pit stops thanks to Verstappen slowing down Hamilton's pace huh.

Not a very flashy way to win and I see complaints about overtaking basically being non-existent which really sucks, but it is what it is and it's very nice to see that Ferrari is there to compete with Mercedes this year because boy was last year boring watching the Mercedes win every race and having the championship be decided on a DNF and some bad starts from Ham.

My hope for this year even though I am a fan of Hamilton's is to see Bottas compete and win. I want to finally see new drivers and him and Verstappen is where it's at looks like. I liked him from the first time he arrived in F1 and I think he is a talented driver so here it is his time to shine. First time in new firm is not easy so maybe it's not really his time but making a stand this year is important.

@Nekomamushi I thiiiink you are responsible for this section so...can I open a thread about "F1 2017" because this is a dead thread from 2013?
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Didn't manage to watch it because of timezone but from the little I saw looks like Vettel passed during the pit stops thanks to Verstappen slowing down Hamilton's pace huh.

Not a very flashy way to win and I see complaints about overtaking basically being non-existent which really sucks, but it is what it is and it's very nice to see that Ferrari is there to compete with Mercedes this year because boy was last year boring watching the Mercedes win every race and having the championship be decided on a DNF and some bad starts from Ham.

My hope for this year even though I am a fan of Hamilton's is to see Bottas compete and win. I want to finally see new drivers and him and Verstappen is where it's at looks like. I liked him from the first time he arrived in F1 and I think he is a talented driver so here it is his time to shine. First time in new firm is not easy so maybe it's not really his time but making a stand this year is important.

@Nekomamushi I thiiiink you are responsible for this section so...can I open a thread about "F1 2017" because this is a dead thread from 2013?
    Seems that way. Vettel overtook Hamilton because of a better pit strategy. Although the Ferrari was still on pace with the Mercedes, so at least that's good. Red Bull had an almost bad weekend if it wasn't for Verstappens 5th place.
    Looking back, even last years Australian GP didn't really have that much overtaking, and there was an absense of a safety car this time, which is rare for this track. But this season could still be boring because, ironically the tires seem to be way better. So no more random punctures and crashes.
    http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3119164088.gif

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Stein, sure. Just let me know when you have, then I can delete this thread. Unless you want to keep it for some unknown reason.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    @Stein, sure. Just let me know when you have, then I can delete this thread. Unless you want to keep it for some unknown reason.
    Well, there's no reason to delete this
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.