Anime
    Captain Morgan
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

I wish to join.

Credits to Okami for the set.

Atsuko Chiba | Troubadour - Entertainer | 25,000,000 | 12 xp | Travel Log | Move Set | Birkan | Assassin

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin doctor

I hope I could color like this one day
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    OPB's Very Own
    Black☆Star

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

FINALLY, a Nico Robin FC!

Can I join?

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Robin View Post
    Well I figure might as well post some fan related stuffs! So let's start with an awesome picture of her using Wing ^.^

I had an idea for a new fighting style for her....basically it revolves around using Wing...she could then use attacks from it either on the ground (making the wings almost like a large collection of additional hands for strikes), or in the air attacking as a flying entity. It mixes Wing, Shigan (if she were to have it), and Armament Haki (if she were to develope it).

1. Cien Fluer: Wing- Spectre Shigan

Basically using Wing and since it is a combination of 100 hands, she could then simultaneously use Shigan from them as a means of a close range attack. Guess the name Spectre to have the feeling that her Wing hands could come out of nowhere and then once they stab you could fade away like a Spectre. It could be like she comes out of a spin and the wings can then be used to hold and stab the enemy.

2. Cien Fluer: Wing- Razor Petals

Using the same concept of using Shigan in her Wing mode except this time, she would be using the Tobu Shigan (the ranged version Rob Lucci used). It would also play on the flower theme of the Hana-Hana no Mi. She'd probably use this while flying, but it could be used on the ground.

3. Cien Fluer: Demon Wing- Onitsume(Demon Claws)

To keep it short, Demon Wing would basically be a mode where Robin is capable of arming herself in Armament Haki (Thus looking like a Demon. A homage to her Epitaph of Demon Child). Then, just like Spectre Shigan, the attack would basically be a close range use of Shigan, but enhanced with Armament Haki.

4. Cien Fluer: Demon Wing- Jigoku sōn (Hell Thorns)

Once again, returning to the similar concept above, Jigoku sōn would basically be the same as Razor Petals only stemming from Haki enhanced hands which may cause a higher damaging Tobu Shigan. Once again, plays on the flower theme with thorns, but now adds Hell to play with the theme of Demon (ties into her Epitaph: Akuma no Ko- Demon Child).

5. Mil Fluer: Albatross- Ryu Shigan (Dragon Shigan)

The concept of Robin possibly using a larger number of hands to create a larger wing span...and then having all of these hands launch a shigan barrage on an exceptionally large scale. Basically the same as Spectre Shigan, but with larger wings.

6. Mil Fluer: Albatross- Dancing Cherry Blossoms (Sakura)

In the larger wing span mode, Robin would let off a barrage of Tobu Shigan and would play at the though of cherry blossoms falling from the tree...with a large scale and what not. Basically the same as Razor Petals, but with the larger wing span....once again could be used in the air or on the ground.

7. Mil Fluer: Onmoraki (Demon Bird in Shinto Mythology)- Corpse

Robin usually has the order of attacks as Spanish, French, and then English; however, I switched the order of English and Japanese simply because the name fits better there. Anyways, with the million hands, Robin strikes her opponent with a thousand Shigan barrage. Corps being used because it would destroy lower level people on a large scale, but also because Onmoraki is a bird made from the corpses of recently deceased people. Oddly fitting considering her Grim outlook on situations. Would basically be like Ryu Shigan (except with a Haki coating).

8. Mil Fluer: Onmoraki- Night Rain

With Armament haki enabled with the expanded wings, Robin would rain down a nightmare of one thousand Tobu Shigan strikes. Basically the same as Move number 6 (Dancing Cherry Blossoms), but with a Haki coating.

I'd say this is a far better fighting style than using clutches when it comes to fighting the higher up people in the New World...as all the sudden everyone can break her clutches! So pretty much this would be a cool style for One on One fights where she can't use stealth attacks!

What do you think fellow Robin fans?!
    I already gave my opinion on this when you showed me these techniques over at my Rokushiki Robin thread but I'll say it again anyway:

Those are some nice ideas you have there, KGB Robin!! Especially the Cien Fluer: Demon Wing ones since they stay true to her epitaph!

In speaking of movelists and ideas, I think some of you already know about my projects but for those of you who don't, look in my sig to go to them and tell me what you think.

(Warning: The first project is a VERY LONG read)
    Last edited by shinjojin; Apr 8th '13 at 10:44 PM.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 3/23/19)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here for the project and here for the thread (UPDATE 9/9/14)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    G-8
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin archeologist

Quote Originally Posted by Madara View Post
    I hope I could color like this one day
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Me too....awesome pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shinjojin View Post
    I already gave my opinion on this when showed me these techniques over at my Rokushiki Robin thread but I'll say it again anyway:

Those are some nice ideas you have there, KGB Robin!! Especially the Cien Fluer: Demon Wing ones since they stay true to her epitaph!

In speaking of movelists and ideas, I think some of you already know about my projects but for those of you who don't, look in my sig to go to them and tell me what you think.
    Lol thanks again!

For everyone else....you should read that project (well some of it....since its impossibly long) as it has awesome stuff in it!
    Ash Seeketh Ember

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Robin View Post
    Lol thanks again!

For everyone else....you should read that project (well some of it....since its impossibly long) as it has awesome stuff in it!
    Aw come on, it's not impossibly long.......it's INSANELY long! XD

Anyways for those of you who just want to see the artwork made for the Rokushiki Robin project rather than scrolling through the movelist to find them, go to this thread here:

http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/sh...Artwork-thread!!

Enjoy!

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Boa Hancock View Post
    I wish to join.

FINALLY, a Nico Robin FC!

Can I join?
    Both been added Welcome!

It is great to already see such activity!
    I read through the Rokushiki project, some really amazing stuff in there guys so give it a look!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Both been added Welcome!

It is great to already see such activity!
    I read through the Rokushiki project, some really amazing stuff in there guys so give it a look!
    Thanks for the add, and I'm glad you liked the project! Took me 6 years of work to make it this huge (up to over 300 techniques in total), with the Shigan section being the most popular (followed by the Rankyaku and Tekkai sections).
    Last edited by shinjojin; Apr 8th '13 at 11:18 PM.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman doctor

Thanks for the add, and I'm glad you liked the project! Took me 6 years of work to make it this huge (up to over 300 techniques in total), with the Shigan section being the most popular (followed by Rankyaku and Tekkai).
    That's crazy... good work man.