Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Member melody of deaddeanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    meet me halfway..
    Posts
    73
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    570
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin archeologist


    nice prediction full of action.. but i don't see block C ending so soon..
    " Do you know me..? No.. You're quite certain that we've never met before..? Yes of course.. "

    MAL|MAL graph|DA

  2. #12
    Senior Member Ic3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    440
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    4,216
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by melody of deaddeanders View Post
    nice prediction full of action.. but i don't see block C ending so soon..
    Thanks I think the colosseum will be just a warmup for the upcoming fights on dressrosa.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow1991 View Post
    Very nice Hope it happens this way
    Thank you! I appreciate that. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Hagios D Walt View Post
    I don't know who you are but you get an A+ mother fucker. I don't even think Oda could come up with a chapter better than that.
    Thank you sir! That really is an honor to hear.


    @woodash @Hagios D Walt @BlackLeg - I think noone would see Luffy stretching his arm if he moves around in g2 so that wouldn't blow his cover. The next move. Red Hawk Bazooka. If you would be in the audience and all you know about Luffy is that he is the user of the Gomu Gomu no Mi then i dont think you would associate his name with a fire attack that causes explosions.

  3. #13
    Prince Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Turn around
    Posts
    648
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,372
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts navigator


    Great prediction man!! However there were two things I disagree with:
    1. Luffy using any of his DF techs since I just want him to clad his arms, legs & possibly his head with CoA and just fight them without stretching,
    2. I'd much rather Ussop lead an army of Giants.


    But, still doesn't change the fact that you made an awesome prediction! ^^

    Ava credits: Akasha


    Travel Log|Move Set|Wannabe Pirate|0 XP|0

  4. #14
    Senior Member monkey d swag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    1,748
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,549
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman archeologist


    i hope we get tosee something about rebeccas past





  5. #15
    Senior Member Ic3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    440
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    4,216
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Vegeta View Post
    Great prediction man!! However there were two things I disagree with:
    1. Luffy using any of his DF techs since I just want him to clad his arms, legs & possibly his head with CoA and just fight them without stretching,
    2. I'd much rather Ussop lead an army of Giants.


    But, still doesn't change the fact that you made an awesome prediction! ^^
    First of all thank you

    To 1.: If i'm right Luffy already used gear2 to knock out hajrudin.
    Spoiler!

    To 2.: That would be so badass. Maybe we see that happen in the Elbaf arc



    Quote Originally Posted by monkey d swag View Post
    i hope we get tosee something about rebeccas past
    I think we might see the story behind the relationship of Rebecca and Ricky/Kyros later in the arc.

  6. #16
    Member woodash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bayang-Pilipinas
    Posts
    95
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    764
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman smith


    For me G2 is the best way for luffy fighting in the arena,
    since no one can see his moves stretching, because its so fast that normal people couldn't see it.

    i thing the only one in the arena that luffy should use his haki is for don chinjao, damn he is like a tank....

  7. #17
    Prince Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Turn around
    Posts
    648
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,372
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts navigator


    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3 View Post
    First of all thank you

    To 1.: If i'm right Luffy already used gear2 to knock out hajrudin.
    Spoiler!
    I know about that . I'm just taking that as if Luffy just wanted to end it quick.

    Ava credits: Akasha


    Travel Log|Move Set|Wannabe Pirate|0 XP|0

  8. #18
    King of the Beast RogueX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Navel of the Moon
    Posts
    829
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    997
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts archeologist


    I like your prediction, seems like you want to see the colosseum more than anything else goin on. I prefer the Doffy and Law showdown. Check mine out

  9. #19
    Senior Member Ic3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    440
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    4,216
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RogueX View Post
    I like your prediction, seems like you want to see the colosseum more than anything else goin on. I prefer the Doffy and Law showdown. Check mine out
    Thanks Ye i think this chapter will be more about Block C because tchapter 714 just ended with so much heat in the colosseum. I guess the chap 716+ will be more about the Green Bit "situation" and the gathering of the strawhats on the flower field/ at the factory.
    Btw i dropped some thoughts on your prediction aswell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •