Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Arrow / The Flash / Legends of Tomorrow Discussion

It seems like the DC Universe is not only making its presence known in film but also in television as well. At the Television Critics Association press meeting held yesterday, the president of the CW network confirmed that indeed an Arrow spin-off series will be starring none other than The Flash. Arrow will function as the show's launch pad by introducing the red blur's human alter ego, who will be completely powerless to start, during the second season.

The CW has also made it known that they're interested in expanding the DC universe on television. As well as the possibility of their television shows crossing over with the DC films being produced by Warner Bros. More details on this and the Flash spin-off can be found in the sources below.

Source
    Source #2
    Source #3

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Yeah, I saw this. He will apparently become the full fledged Flash(say that three times fast) in episode 20. This is really cool, since it will show how people will react to superpowers in Arrow. It will be completely new to them, so I can't wait for that.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Wow, that sounds great!
    I wonder if he will have anything to do with Olivers adventure on the Island? I don't know, but i'm curious to see how that turns out.

"I'm sorry it had to end this way Brother.."
    "No you're not."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Tempted View Post
    Wow, that sounds great!
    I wonder if he will have anything to do with Olivers adventure on the Island? I don't know, but i'm curious to see how that turns out.
    Apparently he won't. He will be introduced in Starling City as a crime scene investigator, and he will have no powers to start with. So he's your average joe who works in forensics.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow1991 View Post
    Apparently he won't. He will be introduced in Starling City as a crime scene investigator, and he will have no powers to start with. So he's your average joe who works in forensics.
    Well that's still alright, i'm so excited for this next season!

"I'm sorry it had to end this way Brother.."
    "No you're not."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Tempted View Post
    Well that's still alright, i'm so excited for this next season!
    He will get his powers during the season though! Just won't start off with powers. But yeah, I'm really excited as well!

Spoiler!

Manga
    Captain Morgan
    Anime
    Thriller Bark
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I really need to catch up on arow

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Couldn't find a dedicated thread to 'The Flash' and couldn't be fucked making one.

Midseason finale just aired and shit got real! So far I've enjoyed this show a shit ton more than Arrow. It has its flaws, as do all shows on the CW that aren't titled Gossip Girl. However I think they have done a great job so far. The cringe-worthy love triangles that all CW shows have aside, it's been very fun and these last few episodes have been awesome.

The characters are very likeable unlike every character in Arrow that isn't named Felicity, Diggle & Slade Wilson.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Not sure what to think of the mid-season finale

I still don't think Wells is Reverse-Flash. Although, one would think so, due to him changing his voice and adding Flash's siphoned powers to the RF suit... But okay, here's the thing: one of the iterations of RF, his name is Eobard Thawne. Iris' boyfriend is named Eddie Thawne. So RF might be the older version of him from the future, or it might be his descendant.

Quote Originally Posted by deltZ View Post
    Couldn't find a dedicated thread to 'The Flash' and couldn't be fucked making one.

Midseason finale just aired and shit got real! So far I've enjoyed this show a shit ton more than Arrow. It has its flaws, as do all shows on the CW that aren't titled Gossip Girl. However I think they have done a great job so far. The cringe-worthy love triangles that all CW shows have aside, it's been very fun and these last few episodes have been awesome.

The characters are very likeable unlike every character in Arrow that isn't named Felicity, Diggle & Slade Wilson.
    You like Gossip Girl?

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Not sure what to think of the mid-season finale

I still don't think Wells is Reverse-Flash. Although, one would think so, due to him changing his voice and adding Flash's siphoned powers to the RF suit... But okay, here's the thing: one of the iterations of RF, his name is Eobard Thawne. Iris' boyfriend is named Eddie Thawne. So RF might be the older version of him from the future, or it might be his descendant.

You like Gossip Girl?
    Like is an understatement.

Yeah the whole bit with Eddie asking Detective West why Reverse Flash didn't kill him pretty much confirms in my mind that the one we saw is either Eddie from the future or a descendant. Cisco all but confirmed time travel in this universe when he brought up the possibility of there being a second speedster when Barry's mum was murdered.

Looks like we get a Prison Break reunion in the next episode, it's a shame we have to wait 40 days.

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast