Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Quote Originally Posted by TouchMahBelly View Post
    But what's the point of them coming back? I don't recall them losing their full power like Meliodas, so even if they'll come back they'll still be weaker than him/Escanor. Or they too haven't regained their full powers yet?
    They're his family ,they've got to play a bigger role in the story. Estarossa never really went all out imo, and I'm sure we haven't seen enough of Zeldris.

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
    They're his family ,they've got to play a bigger role in the story. Estarossa never really went all out imo, and I'm sure we haven't seen enough of Zeldris.
    Yeah only those 2 out of the 10. And probably to a flashback. I agree that we have to see more of Zeldris, he has more power than Estarossa, but I doubt Estarossa has anything else to show. He was scared of Escanor, and it was only around noon.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

New chapter's out.

So I guess Meliodas will come out of nowhere again and lolshitstomp the titan king and fairy queen with a counter?

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Haven't commented on this series in a while, but I've been enjoying this flashback the last few chapters.

The 4 archangels were all dicks, or so I thought. But this last chapter shows it's just Reuduciel. Sariel and Tarmiel are both decent enough to try and help elizabeth save Derriere and Monspiet.

On that note, I love this idea that the demon clan can sacrifice 6 of their hearts to become these Indura (or is it Indra?). I wonder if we'll see Meliodas go full on Indura. It could be that that's what happened when he destroyed that entire Kingdom.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops. What decision will diane/dolor and king/gloxinia have to make? How will it lead to them becoming ten commandments? We know that monspiet, derriere, fraudrin, and garan, merascylla, were all 10 commandments back then and still are in the present. Gowther is currently a 10 commandment, and it looks like he and merascylla are trying to destroy the goddesses gate back to heaven. Gowther interests me. He's such an enigma, and everytime some ridiculous shit happens he's always at the center of it.

And that dickhead archangel aluded to 'He', so it does seem like we've got a God of the goddess clan. I wonder how long it will take to be introduced to God and the Demon King. I'm really looking forward to see how they fit into the story.

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

At last, damn, all the deadly sins together, and with Gowther's heart, Ban is the fucking last member without a powerup or even his sacred treasure damn it, give Ban back to his awesomeness already Nakaba-sensei.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I'm starting this when the season's over. From ch 1 too
    Casual: OP is just power levels

Me:

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314