Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuto View Post
    I heard of battle royal before but haven't really looked into it. Toriko on the other hand I've seen before and didn't enjoy the whole concept of it too much.
    I don't particularly like the concept of Toriko, either. But it is popular, so it probably has something going for it. But like I said, I don't read much manga. I can only go by what people think. With that said, many people say that Berserk is the best manga ever. So maybe you should give that a try. I'm actually planning on reading it, too.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman merchant

What about Monster or 20th Century (read the plot parts)? I haven't read a whole lot of manga (like 10), but those two, with Berserk and One Piece, are the top for me. Monster and 20th Century Boys are written by the same mangaka by the way.

Another manga which which I think is pretty cool is Vagabond. It has great reviews and the art is amazing

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Impel Down
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by tinm View Post
    @Kazuto Do you know Makoto Yukimura's Planetes ? It's great but I don't really know if it's famous or not... apparently it never become popular in Europe/the US. It's realistic science fiction.

Again I don't really know how famous those things are on the English web ; have you read Akira (Sci-Fi) ? Nausicaa (fantasy/adventure) ? Any of Taniguchi Jiro's volumes ?

I also like Nihei Tsutomu's Blame (Sci-Fi). It's special though, there's very few dialogs. If you like sci-fi drawings it's a must-try.

p.s. Pluto's really good, especially if you're a fan of Urasawa !
    Never heard of any of those, I'll have to look into them to see how good they are.

Quote Originally Posted by N o i r View Post
    Really? Romance? eh, you're one of a few dudes I know who openly says that. I read just about anything as well, hm I've heard of it but never seen it. I think I know of a manga you might like, I'm currently at work so I can't search it up but later when I get home I'll give you the name. It's a bullying type of manga but turns into a romance or so I believe it will, it's just "good" sort of new as well.
    Yeah, I enjoy good romance anime/manga it's just a good genre to me, it's not for everybody though but it's not anything to not be open about lol. I just got out of work myself but when you get out you should deff tell me the name of the manga your talking about even though the whole bullying aspect of it doesn't seem too appealing. That might actually throw off the fact that it's a romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunayoshi View Post
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn ! My favorite anime of all time.
    I've seen Reborn already but I'm not trying to collect things I've already seen at this point. I'm trying to get things I haven't seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow1991 View Post
    I don't particularly like the concept of Toriko, either. But it is popular, so it probably has something going for it. But like I said, I don't read much manga. I can only go by what people think. With that said, many people say that Berserk is the best manga ever. So maybe you should give that a try. I'm actually planning on reading it, too.
    I was going to buy Berserk but the site I get it from which is rightstuf currently doesn't have it in stock, and a lot of the issues they're getting are going to other people who've previously put in an order for them so they said it might be quite some time before that manga is actually in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Guts View Post
    What about Monster or 20th Century (read the plot parts)? I haven't read a whole lot of manga (like 10), but those two, with Berserk and One Piece, are the top for me. Monster and 20th Century Boys are written by the same mangaka by the way.

Another manga which which I think is pretty cool is Vagabond. It has great reviews and the art is amazing
    I'll check em out thanks and I heard great things about Vagabond.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Ehh I don't know if this'll be on sale.. I read it online its called 666 Satan. I think it was pretty good.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Monster, 20th Century Boys (both from Urasawa) and Vagabond (from Inoue, he also did Slam Dunk) are among the best mangas out there. I'm not a very big fan of the last volumes of Berzerk but the 5 first ones or so are fantastic.

20th Century Boys is my personal favourite. I just love this manga I'd definitely suggest you to read it but the plot is really complex so it's not the best Urasawa to start with.

I've never read romance... What would you suggest if I wanted to try to read one ?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I was going to buy Berserk but the site I get it from which is rightstuf currently doesn't have it in stock, and a lot of the issues they're getting are going to other people who've previously put in an order for them so they said it might be quite some time before that manga is actually in stock.
    Hmm, what about ordering it from Amazon or Ebay?

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Impel Down
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunayoshi View Post
    Ehh I don't know if this'll be on sale.. I read it online its called 666 Satan. I think it was pretty good.
    I know exactly what that is, it's a manga called O-Parts Hunter made by Kishimoto's brother, I plan on buying that sometime soon as well.

Hmm, what about ordering it from Amazon or Ebay?
    It's way more expensive so I'll just rather wait lol

Quote Originally Posted by tinm View Post
    Monster, 20th Century Boys (both from Urasawa) and Vagabond (from Inoue, he also did Slam Dunk) are among the best mangas out there. I'm not a very big fan of the last volumes of Berzerk but the 5 first ones or so are fantastic.

20th Century Boys is my personal favourite. I just love this manga I'd definitely suggest you to read it but the plot is really complex so it's not the best Urasawa to start with.

I've never read romance... What would you suggest if I wanted to try to read one ?
    Haganai I don't have many friends is a good harem romance which eventually will turn into just a regular one soon enough, Kimi no Todoke is good as well and so is Say I Love You. I just ordered something called 5 Centimeters Per Second which is supposed to be a really great romance manga, I've heard good things about it from a lot of people.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

It's way more expensive so I'll just rather wait lol
    Ah, I see. Then you'll just have to wait, yes

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Impel Down
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Ah, I see. Then you'll just have to wait, yes
    I am a very patient man when certain circumstances call for it.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Kazuto How expensive is a volume where you live btw ? In France it's about 6-7€ (~8-9$).