Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow1991 View Post
    Of course it's an endurance feat, or else it wouldn't be mentioned. If it's anything to go by, they were most likely equals at the time, hence the long fight. Ace was outclassed against BB, hence why the fight didn't last as long. You keep talking about endurance, so of course I have to bring up the fact that Jinbe fought for five days. It's his greatest feat, which Zoro has no way to compare to yet. At the same time, I'm not saying that Zoro can't do it. But it's a simple fact that he has not done it.

Again, Zoro has no feats that says he can take something equal to a Magma fist through his gut. The only thing that comes close is that he took in all of Luffy's pain, plus his own. And, in my opinion, I think Jinbe, post or pre skip could handle the exact same thing and probably still be able to walk about.
    Nah, Zoro won't get ever get a fight for five days. Seriously he won't U_U. He always finishes his fights rather quickly.:datass

Zoro was injured at Saboady Archipelago. He got hit by another admiral's attack (kizaru).. a laser,, he took it after he was Injured. I didn't see him lose conciousness. Better feat than Jinbe's. It means that if Jinbe were to put in Zoro's place on Thriller bark, Jinbe's performance in enduring the pain would've been not-any-better than Zoro's.
    King of Knights

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

voted for zorro.

at marineford they wont fight in water, also i'm sure zorro can handle jimbes speed with his Kenbunshoku Haki.
    and swords>fists..

away from this, i would like to know why people voted in "enel vs drake" for drake? i cannot see a single chance for drake winning this fight; enel will anticipate every step of drake with his mantra, also he will oneshot him with a milli volts..
    Last edited by Cosmos; Dec 14th '13 at 06:08 PM.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Crazee View Post
    voted for zorro.

at marineford they wont fight in water, also i'm sure zorro can handle jimbes speed with his Kenbunshoku Haki.
    and swords>fists..

away from this, i would like to know why people voted in "enel vs drake" for drake? i cannot see a single chance for drake winning this fight; enel will anticipate every step of drake with his mantra, also he will oneshot him with a milli volts..
    Enel was a piece of overrated garbage when we last saw him. Trusted entirely on his Devil fruit power untill some small and relatively weak boy from east blue kicked his ass. Then multiple arcs later on that boy got a lot stronger but got pummeled by a pacifista. A pacifista Drake kicked in his standard non-zoan form through a wall and almost ripped his head off if it werent for Vegapunk's addition of the Kizaru laser.

Then another two years pass and we learn that Drake has good haki control. So this all points in the direction that Enel has a worse chance than a snowball in hell.

Diego Ravioli | First Mate - Engineer | Rank: 0 | 5 XP | Travel Log | Move Set | Human | Martial Artist

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Enel was a piece of overrated garbage when we last saw him. Trusted entirely on his Devil fruit power untill some small and relatively weak boy from east blue kicked his ass. Then multiple arcs later on that boy got a lot stronger but got pummeled by a pacifista. A pacifista Drake kicked in his standard non-zoan form through a wall and almost ripped his head off if it werent for Vegapunk's addition of the Kizaru laser.

Then another two years pass and we learn that Drake has good haki control. So this all points in the direction that Enel has a worse chance than a snowball in hell.
    but that all isnt important; drake is a meele fighter, enel can stay where he wants and give him a milli volt.

i seriously see not a single chance for drake. you cannot argue that drake was/is stronger than luffy, bcause luffys df was the one and only counter df which isnt a logia one for enel.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by LitzSabr View Post
    Nah, Zoro won't get ever get a fight for five days. Seriously he won't U_U. He always finishes his fights rather quickly.:datass

Zoro was injured at Saboady Archipelago. He got hit by another admiral's attack (kizaru).. a laser,, he took it after he was Injured. I didn't see him lose conciousness. Better feat than Jinbe's. It means that if Jinbe were to put in Zoro's place on Thriller bark, Jinbe's performance in enduring the pain would've been not-any-better than Zoro's.
    Yeah, a Laser bullet compared to a Magma fist is better. Sure

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Crazee View Post
    but that all isnt important; drake is a meele fighter, enel can stay where he wants and give him a milli volt.

i seriously see not a single chance for drake. you cannot argue that drake was/is stronger than luffy, bcause luffys df was the one and only counter df which isnt a logia one for enel.
    Well preskip Luffy beat him, and though he can stretch, he doesn't have that much range, relatively. So I think X Drake can still compare.

Well to be honest, we don't really know how they compare.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

There's nothing that implies that it is not. Though both are standard level attacks from admirals, so we can assume that they are pretty much even.
    King of Knights

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

There's nothing that implies that it is not. Though both are standard level attacks from admirals, so we can assume that they are pretty much even.
    Yeah except the hole they leave behind is 20 times as big.

Marco got hit with multiple laser shots, even Luffy got hit with em and continued fighting in the war. But I doubt anyone would get up from multiple magma filled holes to the chest. Because there would be nothing left.

Standard attack ? this is not pokemon that the standard attack does 10 damage. There is a difference between a projectile the size of a pea that shoots clean through and a punch that penetrates the with the size of a melon that leaves an after burn.

Stop twisting shit
    Last edited by Love Cook; Dec 15th '13 at 02:09 AM.

Diego Ravioli | First Mate - Engineer | Rank: 0 | 5 XP | Travel Log | Move Set | Human | Martial Artist

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Yeah except the hole they leave behind is 20 times as big.

Marco got hit with multiple laser shots, even Luffy got hit with em and continued fighting in the war. But I doubt anyone would get up from multiple magma filled holes to the chest. Because there would be nothing left.

Standard attack ? this is not pokemon that the standard attack does 10 damage. There is a difference between a projectile the size of a pea that shoots clean through and a punch that penetrates the with the size of a melon that leaves an after burn.

Stop twisting shit, all this Zorowank isn't workning in his favor and this is getting sad.
    I don't really want to reply right now to you, because you basically neglected my last argument. but well.. So the basic thing you are saying is that the area is bigger and that is why it's more dangerous. ok.. now Even if it's the same attack, it can have different effect too. Like the punch Jinbe received was clearly not like the one Ace got. You can't underestimate Kizaru's lasers or overestimate Akainu's punch was going to to kill oars with one of his laser, that shows he can increase the intensity of his attacks too, resulting in a more powerful attack. Franky blasted open an iron gate with his laser, I didn't see a small hole there. It's true, usually the laser is not as good as akainu's punch, but it doesn't mean that Kizaru can't do more damage with his laser as we have Seen the laser doing bigger things. So the condition is pretty unclear, since we can't say for sure, how intensified Kizaru's laser was when he hit Zoro or luffy in war. And of course, lasers burns too and kizaru's explodes too which it did when it hit zoro.

It's not Zoro wank, since it's the truth. I voted for Jinbe here, but Zoro has more durability, can't deny that.
    That is why I called it a standard attack (the kizaru laser and the punch which Akainu gave to jinbe). Since both can do up and down, which is more clear in magma fist's case.

Edit: oh yeah and I forgot to add, that Zoro was already injured when Kizaru attacked him, so even if you take that one kizaru attack to be a little lower, it pretty much balances out.
    Last edited by LitzSabr; Dec 15th '13 at 02:31 AM.
    King of Knights

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Pretty much what @Love Cook said. Bigger hole equals bigger chance of severe damage.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!