Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Lawwww View Post
    You gotta think man how long does it take law to generate his room before luffy goes into second gear and pound him into the ground.
    Does Law not have a sword? You think he's just going to let, Luffy punch him in the face without using his sword?

It also depends on the amount of range between them before the fight begins.

@Shank

I was talking about Shanks because when I got on this thread you were already talking about him.Shanks is equal to Kaido because they have the same title?

I guess that makes Mihawk and Buggy equal because they have the same title as well right? But then that means that Buggy > Shanks because Mihawk is the World Strongest Swordsman, meaning Mihawk>Shanks and Buggy> Shanks if we use your SHIT logic.

BB didn't fight Shanks because he just got finished fighting WB and Sengoku. Yes I know Shanks is shit, but come on give BB a break lol.
    Shanks is the biggest pussy in the manga, he didn't want to fight at the war because he is a bitch.Shanks waltzed on WB's ship BECAUSE he knows WB since he was a kid, he knew there wasn't going to be a serious fight. Stop dick riding Shanks JESUS CHRIST.

No body is going to want to fight a fresh opponent when they are on the verge of death, because they aren't fucking retarded. Im not saying Shanks is weak but im saying he is weak compared to people like BB and WB.He is absolute shit compared to them.

Enjoy your ban for calling me a retard, have fun! No matter how you try to justify it, Shanks is complete and utter shit.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote D Flamingo View Post
    Law would just cut his arm off, no difficulty. Luffy is shit compared to Law, they aren't in the same class. Luffy is a stupid glutton, while Law is a master on the battle field, he was even able to put a scratch on DD, something which no one in the Marineford war could do, Luffy won't be on his level any time soon lmao.
    Seriously bro??????????????????

A scratch last time I checked Law is not a cat he is a fighter. Unless your giving Shanks or Dragon a scratch that don't count as a feat. Dude trynna call a scratch on someone who isn't admiral level a feat. If Luffy fought Doffy he would be bloody. Doffy clean pretty feathers would look like a dirty rug on his back. Doffy fought Law and came out looking like a pretty boy and your trying to defend it.

Doffy stomped Law in hand to hand combat with casual kicks. What make you think he can tank a Grizzly Magnum when a grizzly magnum is stronger than anything Doffy can throw physically

Quote Originally Posted by Lucci Stomps View Post
    No he took and beating from and Admiral I don't care of he wasn't taking ti seriously he's and Admiral and DD wanted to punish Law for what he did and then he fought Law again almost killing him:

unless you're saying Red Hawk> Fjuji and DD x2 then no he tanks the Red Hawk.
    Doffy wasn't even using strings against Law he fought him hand to hand and beat him last time I checked Luffy is a better hand to hand fighter than DD. Redhawk shits on anyone of DD's hand to hand attacks.

He's never done it on land so don't assume he can. Me like most other people believe that fire punch was caused by the friction of the water, which created the flames and btw in the manga it was actually bubbles in the water not flames.He hasn't shown combo's because he can't use them in combos because they take too much energy.The moves were not used casually, both times he had veins poking out of his forehead and looked like he would collapse and die any second from the stress the moves put on his body.Law doesn't need to tank that because first of all he can dodge them with EASE and secondly he can just cut of Luffy's arms.They didn't need to fight him full power because it was a 2v1.Two extremely powerful characters vs 1 extremely powerful character, the 2 powerful characters will win.If it was Luffy fighting them, he would of been taken down in the first 30 seconds. He would of not been able to avoid or even break Fujitora's meteors much less evade Doflamingo's strings which practically made Sanji into fodder. Sanji could not even avoid Doflamingo's string and he was said by Oda to have the best Observation haki in the crew, so there is no possible way an idiot like Luffy with weaker observation haki could avoid it. But guess what, Law was never caught in Doflamingo's strings because he has better observation haki than Sanji so naturally he is also better than Luffy. Making Law>>>>>>>>>>>> Luffy, end of argument it really isn't a close match up at all. This is like comparing WB to Coby or something like that, it is just totally ridiculous to compare the two.
    What the hell forget science use common sense bro if you can light your hand 60,000 feet underwater you can definetly light in on land.

Your bias as hell bro Luffy doesn't have to destroy meteors and strings he could just avoid them. Law was embarrased because he can't out hax top tiers. He needs to learn to win another way in the NW because he aint cuttin nobody in half meanwhile Luffy has won his fight the old fashion way

Sanzen
    Shanks is so bad he doesn't even have the title of Worlds Greatest Swordsman because a Shichibukai is stronger than him! :hahaha

Shanks is so bad he lost his arm to a Sea King! :hahaha

Shanks is so bad he went all out against Blackbeard and nearly got his eye cut out! :hahaha

Shanks is so bad he shows up to the war when everyone is almost dead to try and act badass! :hahaha

Shanks is so bad Whitebeard calls him a brat, despite Shanks being a fellow Yonko! :hahaha

Shanks is so bad not even Buggy respects him :hahaha :hahaha :hahaha :hahaha :hahaha :hahaha
    Quit trolling and the obnoxious use of the haha emote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    That was about 15 years ago. People improve, no? Shanks certainly wasn't a Yonkou back then.

Lmfao, is this an attempt to rustle some jimmies?

Just know this;

Luffy's going to kick Dofla's ass any chapter now, and he'll be irrelevant for the rest of the story. Shanks? Not only is he a Yonkou, but he is = to Kaidou. Who works for and is scared of Kaido? Dofla. Who stopped Kaido from ambushing Whitebeard during Marineford? Shanks.

Lololololol. Shanks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dofla.
    Respond the post maturely if you are going to report it. No need to troll or flame back.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin merchant

Quote Originally Posted by luckyroo20 View Post
    Seriously bro??????????????????

A scratch last time I checked Law is not a cat he is a fighter. Unless your giving Shanks or Dragon a scratch that don't count as a feat. Dude trynna call a scratch on someone who isn't admiral level a feat. If Luffy fought Doffy he would be bloody. Doffy clean pretty feathers would look like a dirty rug on his back. Doffy fought Law and came out looking like a pretty boy and your trying to defend it.

Doffy stomped Law in hand to hand combat with casual kicks. What make you think he can tank a Grizzly Magnum when a grizzly magnum is stronger than anything Doffy can throw physically

Doffy wasn't even using strings against Law he fought him hand to hand and beat him last time I checked Luffy is a better hand to hand fighter than DD. Redhawk shits on anyone of DD's hand to hand attacks.

What the hell forget science use common sense bro if you can light your hand 60,000 feet underwater you can definetly light in on land.

Your bias as hell bro Luffy doesn't have to destroy meteors and strings he could just avoid them. Law was embarrased because he can't out hax top tiers. He needs to learn to win another way in the NW because he aint cuttin nobody in half meanwhile Luffy has won his fight the old fashion way
    Lol giving DD a scratch isn't a feat? Do you realize that DD clashed with Croc, Diamond Jozu, Atmos Buffalo,Oars Jr and countless fodder without receiving a scratch? DD defeated the whole Dressrosa army without receiving a scratch, he beat Sanji without receiving a scratch and giving him a scratch isn't a feat? You are the most biased person I've ever met bro.

Vergo armament haki>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy and Law cut him in half along with the island you must be high bro.

@Shank

Lol I like how you leave as soon as you are threatened reminds me of your favorite character :hahaha
    Shanks is a retard I agree 100% he is so bad, he like people wih 5 mil belli beat his ass. What a pathetic piece of shit character he is.Has the guy actually won a single fight? Even Sea kings own that retard. He is so retarded he decided to use CoK after it takes his arm rather than before. WTF this dude has got a serious problem LOL.Don't tell me his Observation haki is so bad he couldn't detect that big ass sea king.But I don't blame you for liking him, even retards need to have fanboys too.
    Last edited by Douche D. Bag; Dec 25th '13 at 02:27 AM.

Sanzen
    Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Shanks wasn't worried about no sea monster. His mindset and goal was simply to shield Luffy, and he did just that. Saying he got one shot is plain ignorant, if you see Shanks' intentions. The moment Shanks flickered his gaze on that monster if ran away like a little bitch.

So then why are you talking about Shanks? Hypocrite.

Lol, he answers to Kaido. Shanks and Kaido are both Yonkou, so logically it makes sense that they're more or less =. How is Kaidou vulnerable? Was he in the middle of fighting? No. He was on his way to kill the Worlds strongest man, and Shanks stopped him. Dolfa is Kaidou's little bitch, so get over it. Lol, your logic is so shit. These times, Blackbeard backed down from CURRENT SHANKS [1], after he just offered not only Sengoku, but Garp a fight. Do you see now? You're underestimating Shanks massively. And lmfao, Shanks wouldn't dare step to Kaidou? They're both Yonkou, do you take Shanks for some pussy? The same Shanks who waltzed onto Whitebeards ship, KO'd half of his men with CoK and then clashed weapons with him? The same Whitebeard who had the title of WSM, even in his old age? Your logic is simply revolting, at best. You think a Yonkou, a man supposed to be one of the strongest pirates right now to be afraid of someone else. Lol, he offered not only the WG a fight but also any pirates -- nobody wanted it.

Shanks is a Yonkou >>>> Doflamingo is Kaidou's little bitch >>> Kaidou is also a Yonkou >>>>> Shanks was able to stop him. If Shanks is so weak as you're making it seem, then why didn't Kaidou just kill him and move on to Marineford? LOL, you're a retard.
    Advertising is against the rules, linking outside OPB is against the rules. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. Learn the rules.
    Advertising: Advertising is when a member displays a link to a Web site not associated with One Piece Bay with the intent to draw visitors of One Piece Bay to their Web site:
    Advertising is not allowed on One Piece Bay no matter how it is done; Posting a thread, making a post, using a link at your signature or advertise through visitor or private messages a web site or forum not associated with OnePieceBay, but based on manga or anime, is considered advertising and it will be treated with no tolerance at all. It falls under the moderators' discretion as to what is classified as "advertising" and the level of it, starting with a day's ban at least.
    Just a reminder.
    You can't link to any anime or manga sites except NB.
    You can't link to any forums.
    You can't link to any site for a referral.

If you are unsure, please ask. There have been far too many advertising infractions.
    Also, stop calling people retards. Doubt you'd like to be called one.
    I could give a flying fuck less whether you curse or not, just don't do it at people.
    i.e. "Fucking hell, my head hurts" is fine but "fuck you @Link you're a fucking asshole" is not acceptable.
    http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/sh...r-letter-words

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin merchant

@Shank

Learn to follow rules please and stop creating more work for our mods or just gtfo because everyone is really sick of your immature behavior while the rest of us try to have a mature debate.
    Last edited by Douche D. Bag; Dec 25th '13 at 02:32 AM.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

You gotta think man how long does it take law to generate his room before luffy goes into second gear and pound him into the ground.
    What the hell Laws teleportation only had one benifit and thats evasion. It has never effect a battle like Luffy's speed. You have to worry about Luffy's speed offensively and defensively.

Luffy was able to avoid bombs at point blank range

Lol giving DD a scratch isn't a feat? Do you realize that DD clashed with Croc, Diamond Jozu, Atmos Buffalo,Oars Jr and countless fodder without receiving a scratch? DD defeated the whole Dressrosa army without receiving a scratch, he beat Sanji without receiving a scratch and giving him a scratch isn't a feat? You are the most biased person I've ever met bro.

Vergo armament haki>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy and Law cut him in half along with the island you must be high bro.

@Shank

Lol I like how you leave as soon as you are threatened reminds me of your favorite character :hahaha
    Shanks is a retard I agree 100% he is so bad, he like people wih 5 mil belli beat his ass. What a pathetic piece of shit character he is.Has the guy actually won a single fight? Even Sea kings own that retard. He is so retarded he decided to use CoK after it takes his arm rather than before. WTF this dude has got a serious problem LOL.Don't tell me his Observation haki is so bad he couldn't detect that big ass sea king.But I don't blame you for liking him, even retards need to have fanboys too.
    Lol yes he clashed with them

Definition of clash:A small altercation .

He had a full fight with Doffy where Law had enough opportunities to damage him Jozu and Croc didn't. This dude seriously said a scratch only if you no hard I'm laughing.

Yes Vergo Coa is stronger than Luffy....but Luffy is faster and stronger than Vergo. When Law can punch dude 3 chapters apart call me
    Last edited by luckyroo20; Dec 25th '13 at 02:35 AM.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin merchant

What the hell Laws teleportation only had one benifit and thats evasion. It has never effect a battle like Luffy's speed. You have to worry about Luffy's speed offensively and defensively.

He had a full fight with Law where Law had enough opportunities to damage him Jozu and Croc didn't. This dude seriously said a scratch only if you no hard I'm laughing.
    Lol bro I don't even think I can laugh anymore for the rest of my life, you actually think Luffy can do anything against DD then you honestly have no idea what is going on in this manga.You should seriously just start from chapter 1 and this time pay better attention, Luffy loses isn't some God who beats everyone in fights.Oda has made it clear that Law is stronger than Luffy.If Law could only give DD a scratch then Luffy will need a whole fucking army if he wants to fight DD.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

He had a full fight with Doffy where Law had enough opportunities to damage him Jozu and Croc didn't. This dude seriously said a scratch only if you no hard I'm laughing.

Yes Vergo Coa is stronger than Luffy....but Luffy is faster and stronger than Vergo. When Law can punch dude 3 chapters apart call me
    I meant it the other way around like luffy is faster than law.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin merchant

I meant it the other way around like luffy is faster than law.
    How can Luffy be faster than Law if Law can teleport? Everytime Luffy gets close, Law can easily just slash him.