Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by luckyroo20 View Post
    Seriously bro??????????????????

A scratch last time I checked Law is not a cat he is a fighter. Unless your giving Shanks or Dragon a scratch that don't count as a feat. Dude trynna call a scratch on someone who isn't admiral level a feat. If Luffy fought Doffy he would be bloody. Doffy clean pretty feathers would look like a dirty rug on his back. Doffy fought Law and came out looking like a pretty boy and your trying to defend it.

Doffy stomped Law in hand to hand combat with casual kicks. What make you think he can tank a Grizzly Magnum when a grizzly magnum is stronger than anything Doffy can throw physically

Doffy wasn't even using strings against Law he fought him hand to hand and beat him last time I checked Luffy is a better hand to hand fighter than DD. Redhawk shits on anyone of DD's hand to hand attacks.

What the hell forget science use common sense bro if you can light your hand 60,000 feet underwater you can definetly light in on land.

Your bias as hell bro Luffy doesn't have to destroy meteors and strings he could just avoid them. Law was embarrased because he can't out hax top tiers. He needs to learn to win another way in the NW because he aint cuttin nobody in half meanwhile Luffy has won his fight the old fashion way

You just plained lied to me DD beat Law using his strings both time when he was with Fuji and when it was 1 on 1. So DD>Law>Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Yeah, and Lucci lost his lung when pre skip Luffy pummeled him with that Jet gatling. Lel.

Its funny you have to make up a lie while I stated a fact lol ahahah .
    Last edited by G O A T; Dec 25th '13 at 02:45 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote D Flamingo View Post
    How can Luffy be faster than Law if Law can teleport? Everytime Luffy gets close, Law can easily just slash him.
    I mean can Law handle Luffys Gatling gun though?

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Lawwww View Post
    I mean can Law handle Luffys Gatling gun though?
    Gatlin gun only aims infront of Law, Law can teleport anywhere in his room. He teleports behind Luffy, then Luffy has to turn all the way around, by that time Law can cut him at least once and I really don't see Luffy beat Law with half a body. Just look how fast he cut Vergo, he made it look like 1 cut, but he was cut into about 20 pieces, Law is fast as fuck. Luffy might have a faster base speed, but he isn't going to speed blitz Law, there's just no way.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Lol giving DD a scratch isn't a feat? Do you realize that DD clashed with Croc, Diamond Jozu, Atmos Buffalo,Oars Jr and countless fodder without receiving a scratch? DD defeated the whole Dressrosa army without receiving a scratch, he beat Sanji without receiving a scratch and giving him a scratch isn't a feat? You are the most biased person I've ever met bro.

Vergo armament haki>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy and Law cut him in half along with the island you must be high bro.

@Shank

Lol I like how you leave as soon as you are threatened reminds me of your favorite character :hahaha
    Shanks is a retard I agree 100% he is so bad, he like people wih 5 mil belli beat his ass. What a pathetic piece of shit character he is.Has the guy actually won a single fight? Even Sea kings own that retard. He is so retarded he decided to use CoK after it takes his arm rather than before. WTF this dude has got a serious problem LOL.Don't tell me his Observation haki is so bad he couldn't detect that big ass sea king.But I don't blame you for liking him, even retards need to have fanboys too.
    Threatened? You give yourself too much credit. Anyone who calls a Yonkou weak doesn't deserve my time.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Lol bro I don't even think I can laugh anymore for the rest of my life, you actually think Luffy can do anything against DD then you honestly have no idea what is going on in this manga.You should seriously just start from chapter 1 and this time pay better attention, Luffy loses isn't some God who beats everyone in fights.Oda has made it clear that Law is stronger than Luffy.If Law could only give DD a scratch then Luffy will need a whole fucking army if he wants to fight DD.
    Loll when has Oda made it clear that Law is stronger. Doffy said it himself that he believes Luffy is stronger and he has known Law all his life.

At 3:30 "he could be of a higher caliber than Law" DD knows what Kings Haki can do Haha ...stop watching OP and start watching the Powerpuff girls because your extremely bias and you dismiss facts

How can Luffy be faster than Law if Law can teleport? Everytime Luffy gets close, Law can easily just slash him.
    So when Luffy disappear thats teleporting to in his own way. Laws speed is only used for evasion. It is not for offense. Meanwhaile Luffy's speed is raw head to head speed that can be used offensively and defensively. Luffy has been dodging bombs at point blank range what has Law done

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Back to topic.
    As for now:
    Luffy> Law>Kid.
    Off topic:

Before the Dressrosa arc ends, Doflamingo will get his ass whooped, the old fashion way by Luffy. He's going to have a few missing teeth, a broken glasses and he's going to look like a broken rag doll.
    Then...
    Luffy>Zoro>Doflamingo>Law>Kid

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Threatened? You give yourself too much credit. Anyone who calls a Yonkou weak doesn't deserve my time.
    Lol then stop replying.I don't deserve your time, yet you give me all your time, that was a pretty pathetic comment.

@luckyroo20

It was made pretty clear that DD underestimated Law at the time, because he said that before Law cut Vergo and the entire island in half.Even though he expected Vergo to beat the shit out of Law. Meaning his statement was completely useless, please come with a better argument. Common sense tells us that if someone can teleport than he is faster than someone who can not.

@ICEMAN

LOL im pretty sure your the only person who thinks Luffy>Zoro>Doflamingo>Law>Kid in the whole world.I hope you feel special, because you sure are!
    Last edited by Douche D. Bag; Dec 25th '13 at 02:53 AM.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Lol then stop replying.I don't deserve your time, yet you give me all your time, that was a pretty pathetic comment.
    I didn't address your post did I?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by luckyroo20 View Post
    Loll when has Oda made it clear that Law is stronger. Doffy said it himself that he believes Luffy is stronger and he has known Law all his life.

At 3:30 "he could be of a higher caliber than Law" DD knows what Kings Haki can do Haha ...stop watching OP and start watching the Powerpuff girls because your extremely bias and you dismiss facts

So when Luffy disappear thats teleporting to in his own way. Laws speed is only used for evasion. It is not for offense. Meanwhaile Luffy's speed is raw head to head speed that can be used offensively and defensively. Luffy has been dodging bombs at point blank range what has Law done

I hate it when people use this he says he COULD be he's not and DD isn't good with powerlevels either.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Advertising is against the rules, linking outside OPB is against the rules. This isn't a hard concept to grasp. Learn the rules.

Also, stop calling people retards. Doubt you'd like to be called one.
    I could give a flying fuck less whether you curse or not, just don't do it at people.
    i.e. "Fucking hell, my head hurts" is fine but "fuck you @Link you're a fucking asshole" is not acceptable.
    http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/sh...r-letter-words
    That's a pretty bullshit rule. Is this site so insecure about its small community we cannot provide no links?