Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote D Flamingo View Post
    Gatlin gun only aims infront of Law, Law can teleport anywhere in his room. He teleports behind Luffy, then Luffy has to turn all the way around, by that time Law can cut him at least once and I really don't see Luffy beat Law with half a body. Just look how fast he cut Vergo, he made it look like 1 cut, but he was cut into about 20 pieces, Law is fast as fuck. Luffy might have a faster base speed, but he isn't going to speed blitz Law, there's just no way.
    Luffy is faster than Vergo and if you watch the clip of Vergo charging at law imagine Luffy in second gear. Their could be no way Law could speculate which angle Luffy would come because of his speed and even in room if Luffy can surprise Law then it's over.
    Last edited by Syndicate; Dec 25th '13 at 03:01 AM.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Shanks is > Doflamingo - Fact

Shanks stopped Kaidou > Fact

Blackbeard backed down from Shanks despite having 2 DF's > Fact

Shanks is a Yonkou and is one of the most feared pirates in the world while Dofla is Kaidou's little bitch > Fact

All facts.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Shanks is > Doflamingo - Fact

Shanks stopped Kaidou > Fact

Blackbeard backed down from Shanks despite having 2 DF's > Fact

Shanks is a Yonkou and is one of the most feared pirates in the world while Dofla is Kaidou's little bitch > Fact

All facts.

What does that have anything to do about you lying about Lucci's lung?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Gatlin gun only aims infront of Law, Law can teleport anywhere in his room. He teleports behind Luffy, then Luffy has to turn all the way around, by that time Law can cut him at least once and I really don't see Luffy beat Law with half a body. Just look how fast he cut Vergo, he made it look like 1 cut, but he was cut into about 20 pieces, Law is fast as fuck. Luffy might have a faster base speed, but he isn't going to speed blitz Law, there's just no way.
    If you think so highly of his teleportation why didn't he use it against DD considering it so fast like you say. That teleportation doesn't work on faster people like Luffy

Eustass Kid doesn't even view Law as a factor he's always talking about Luffy. Just accept it Law wasn't even worth of being killed with strings DD did him in with a gun

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin merchant

That's a pretty bullshit rule. Is this site so insecure about its small community we cannot provide no links?
    I advise you edit your post, before a mod sees it and bans you. Happened to me once before, I got like a 1 month ban.

@luckyroo20

He did use it against DD, but DD is the fastest character shown so far.He moves so fast that it is difficult to keep your eyes on him.Remeber when he fought Diamond Jozu he was already on his back before he knew what happened.Or when he fought Oars Jr. he instantly was already in the air hovering over him.

Please don't compare DD and Luffy in speed, it is just ridiculous. Luffy is more of a brawler and DD is like an acrobat.
    Last edited by Douche D. Bag; Dec 25th '13 at 02:59 AM.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lucci Stomps View Post
    What does that have anythinh to do abuto yoi lying abuto Lucci's lung?
    It isn't lying. It's a figure of speech, highlighting the fact Lucci got manhandled by Pre skip Luffy. Lmfao, did you not make it past the 6th grade?

I advise you edit your post, before a mod sees it and bans you. Happened to me once before, I got like a 1 month ban.
    Do you not have a life outside OPB? I don't care.
    @Shanks double posting is against site rules. I've merged your posts together.
    Maybe you should check our rules out. http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/announcement.php?f=2
    Last edited by Sanzen; Dec 25th '13 at 04:16 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by luckyroo20 View Post
    If you think so highly of his teleportation why didn't he use it against DD considering it so fast like you say. That teleportation doesn't work on faster people like Luffy

Eustass Kid doesn't even view Law as a factor he's always talking about Luffy. Just accept it Law wasn't even worth of being killed with strings DD did him in with a gun

Once again your staing the incorrect DD used strings against Law both times even when Fuji was there.

Law already fought against DD and Fujitora and saved Sanji he was drained so he couldn't teleport.

Also Kid was tlaking about because he was gone for two years so for you to say Kid doesn't condier Law a factor is crazy.

It isn't lying. It's a figure of speech, highlighting the fact Lucci got manhandled by Pre skip Luffy. Lmfao, did you not make it past the 6th grade?

It wasn't a good figure of speech, and Lucci got manhandled like the way Shanks did by Teach and the sea king.
    Last edited by G O A T; Dec 25th '13 at 03:04 AM.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Lawwww View Post
    Luffy is faster than Vergo and if you watch the clip of Vergo charging at law imagine Luffy in second gear. Their could be no way Law could speculate which angle Luffy would come because of his speed and even in room if Luffy can get surprise Law then it's over.
    Lol agreed it so obvious bro Gear 2nd Luffy speed is way faster than Vergo an Law couldn't even react to it. Vergo specialty was COA so much he got cocky and tried to tank Laws slash. Luffy uses elite COO on top of G2 speed. Law aint beatin that

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

What I'm saying though.

Law gets blitzed by Vergo, yet these tards think Law can anticipate a G2 Luffy? Please.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Lucci Stomps View Post
    Once again your staing the incorrect DD used strings against Law both times even when Fuji was there.

Law already fought against DD and Fujitora and saved Sanji he was drained so he couldn't teleport.

Also Kid was tlaking about because he was gone for two years so for you to say Kid doesn't condier Law a factor is crazy.
    I'm talking about this page specifically bro not the whole fight

DD using legs on Law thats so embarrasing .....loll sweet chin music...faggot Law fans