Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 267
  1. #111
    Syndicate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    214
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    24,890
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman doctor


    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote D Flamingo View Post
    Gatlin gun only aims infront of Law, Law can teleport anywhere in his room. He teleports behind Luffy, then Luffy has to turn all the way around, by that time Law can cut him at least once and I really don't see Luffy beat Law with half a body. Just look how fast he cut Vergo, he made it look like 1 cut, but he was cut into about 20 pieces, Law is fast as fuck. Luffy might have a faster base speed, but he isn't going to speed blitz Law, there's just no way.
    Luffy is faster than Vergo and if you watch the clip of Vergo charging at law imagine Luffy in second gear. Their could be no way Law could speculate which angle Luffy would come because of his speed and even in room if Luffy can surprise Law then it's over.
    Last edited by Syndicate; Dec 25th '13 at 03:01 AM.

  2. #112
    (赤髪のシャンクス Shank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    59
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    447
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman entertainer


    Shanks is > Doflamingo - Fact

    Shanks stopped Kaidou > Fact

    Blackbeard backed down from Shanks despite having 2 DF's > Fact

    Shanks is a Yonkou and is one of the most feared pirates in the world while Dofla is Kaidou's little bitch > Fact



    All facts.

  3. #113
    G O A T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,724
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,935
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    310
    swordsman chef


    Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Shanks is > Doflamingo - Fact

    Shanks stopped Kaidou > Fact

    Blackbeard backed down from Shanks despite having 2 DF's > Fact

    Shanks is a Yonkou and is one of the most feared pirates in the world while Dofla is Kaidou's little bitch > Fact



    All facts.

    What does that have anything to do about you lying about Lucci's lung?

  4. #114
    Senior Member luckyroo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    292
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,348
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote D Flamingo View Post
    Gatlin gun only aims infront of Law, Law can teleport anywhere in his room. He teleports behind Luffy, then Luffy has to turn all the way around, by that time Law can cut him at least once and I really don't see Luffy beat Law with half a body. Just look how fast he cut Vergo, he made it look like 1 cut, but he was cut into about 20 pieces, Law is fast as fuck. Luffy might have a faster base speed, but he isn't going to speed blitz Law, there's just no way.
    If you think so highly of his teleportation why didn't he use it against DD considering it so fast like you say. That teleportation doesn't work on faster people like Luffy

    Eustass Kid doesn't even view Law as a factor he's always talking about Luffy. Just accept it Law wasn't even worth of being killed with strings DD did him in with a gun

  5. #115
    Duurrrrr Douche D. Bag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    0
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    -8,782
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin merchant


    Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    That's a pretty bullshit rule. Is this site so insecure about its small community we cannot provide no links?
    I advise you edit your post, before a mod sees it and bans you. Happened to me once before, I got like a 1 month ban.


    @luckyroo20

    He did use it against DD, but DD is the fastest character shown so far.He moves so fast that it is difficult to keep your eyes on him.Remeber when he fought Diamond Jozu he was already on his back before he knew what happened.Or when he fought Oars Jr. he instantly was already in the air hovering over him.

    Please don't compare DD and Luffy in speed, it is just ridiculous. Luffy is more of a brawler and DD is like an acrobat.
    Last edited by Douche D. Bag; Dec 25th '13 at 02:59 AM.

  6. #116
    (赤髪のシャンクス Shank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    59
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    447
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Lucci Stomps View Post
    What does that have anythinh to do abuto yoi lying abuto Lucci's lung?
    It isn't lying. It's a figure of speech, highlighting the fact Lucci got manhandled by Pre skip Luffy. Lmfao, did you not make it past the 6th grade?

    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote D Flamingo View Post
    I advise you edit your post, before a mod sees it and bans you. Happened to me once before, I got like a 1 month ban.
    Do you not have a life outside OPB? I don't care.
    @Shanks double posting is against site rules. I've merged your posts together.
    Maybe you should check our rules out. http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/announcement.php?f=2
    Last edited by Sanzen; Dec 25th '13 at 04:16 AM.

  7. #117
    G O A T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,724
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,935
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    310
    swordsman chef


    Quote Originally Posted by luckyroo20 View Post
    If you think so highly of his teleportation why didn't he use it against DD considering it so fast like you say. That teleportation doesn't work on faster people like Luffy

    Eustass Kid doesn't even view Law as a factor he's always talking about Luffy. Just accept it Law wasn't even worth of being killed with strings DD did him in with a gun

    Once again your staing the incorrect DD used strings against Law both times even when Fuji was there.

    Law already fought against DD and Fujitora and saved Sanji he was drained so he couldn't teleport.


    Also Kid was tlaking about because he was gone for two years so for you to say Kid doesn't condier Law a factor is crazy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    It isn't lying. It's a figure of speech, highlighting the fact Lucci got manhandled by Pre skip Luffy. Lmfao, did you not make it past the 6th grade?

    It wasn't a good figure of speech, and Lucci got manhandled like the way Shanks did by Teach and the sea king.
    Last edited by G O A T; Dec 25th '13 at 03:04 AM.

  8. #118
    Senior Member luckyroo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    292
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,348
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lawwww View Post
    Luffy is faster than Vergo and if you watch the clip of Vergo charging at law imagine Luffy in second gear. Their could be no way Law could speculate which angle Luffy would come because of his speed and even in room if Luffy can get surprise Law then it's over.
    Lol agreed it so obvious bro Gear 2nd Luffy speed is way faster than Vergo an Law couldn't even react to it. Vergo specialty was COA so much he got cocky and tried to tank Laws slash. Luffy uses elite COO on top of G2 speed. Law aint beatin that

  9. #119
    (赤髪のシャンクス Shank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    59
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    447
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman entertainer


    What I'm saying though.

    Law gets blitzed by Vergo, yet these tards think Law can anticipate a G2 Luffy? Please.

  10. #120
    Senior Member luckyroo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    292
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    1,348
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lucci Stomps View Post
    Once again your staing the incorrect DD used strings against Law both times even when Fuji was there.

    Law already fought against DD and Fujitora and saved Sanji he was drained so he couldn't teleport.


    Also Kid was tlaking about because he was gone for two years so for you to say Kid doesn't condier Law a factor is crazy.
    I'm talking about this page specifically bro not the whole fight



    DD using legs on Law thats so embarrasing .....loll sweet chin music...faggot Law fans

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •