Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IMX

The unexpected powers of the Navy

Hello everyone! My first thread ever here! Came up with a theory so it might be not exactly that way in One Piece but it may be true let's start.

It's about the secret Powers and the Big Move Sakazuki will make to the NW. When the time comes tough....

I think Sakazuki during the 2 years gained not only tons of strong Vice admirals, and 2 new admirals,captains,rear admirals etc., but he formed a secret Navy group,and it's in the finishing process right now.

Once finished that group will be strong and their assasination and trap setting skill is the highest in the world along with CP0 which are the strongest intelligence unit. The group has 10 members first, some of them will be wanderers,some as pirates, and some as citizens and so on but truly they are dangerous. Their assassination and trap sett ups are the most deadliest in the world.

They take orders from Sakazuki and the other ups in the WG. To assassinate evils and who's on the evil way including pirates and so.

So If the marines want to take down a Yonko which I am sure they will assassinate one and defeat, they will sent first these secret Trap Navy units (I call them with that name) to set traps into the territory of the yonko the Navy wants to take down, then sends the troops with vice admirals and admiral/s to defeat one. Overkill but that's an easier way to defeat a Yonko than loosing troops. Even then they will loose some of their troops but not like in Marineford war.

Sakazuki has a more strategist role, and is reaching his prime in my opinion after some more arcs.

Those guys might be even secret cyborgs created by Vegapunk , which he applied to them various techs and implied some DF attacks to them. Perfect Trap settlers!

As I said it might not happen this way exactly but something like that....maybe?

Either way discuss about this theory and post your own theory on the new unexpected powers that the Navy gained under Fleet Admiral Sakazuki! And those powers must be most likely deadly for pirates and disatvantage for yonko.
    Last edited by IMX; Jan 7th '14 at 06:33 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IMX For This Useful Post:

Prince Vegeta  (Jan 7th '14)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

He truly is an evil villain in a story where are main character is a criminal. I can see this happening.

IMX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawwww View Post
    He truly is an evil villain in a story where are main character is a criminal. I can see this happening.
    You saw it in Sakazuki's perspective to believe this theory? Anyway thanks for reading it!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts merchant

Sounds nice, maybe some members of CP9 will be there like Lucci.

IMX
    Quote Originally Posted by Asku View Post
    Sounds nice, maybe some members of CP9 will be there like Lucci.

Well i dont think lucci will be there but who knows!! Thanks for the reply!

😇Crashing 😎the Mode😈 IllusiveTheory's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    wrestler engineer

Good theory although I doubt the CP0 & assassination part of it. Sakazuki likes his enemies to feel Terror! & Fear his power so I doubt he will use simple assassination method & keep it a secret!!

On the other hand; The Cyborgs part is golden. Now that we know the Pasifista has been modified, We can only guess their newer models are at-least 2x stronger than the prototypes Luffy & Co one-shotted on SA.

I'm thinking along the lines every high ranked Navy officer can have Pacifista assigned to them; that's If they want it of-course! guys like Smoker probably don't want anything to do with those things. But Can you imagine every other VA with battleship out in the New-world with their very own Pasifista(at-least two to a ship).

Spoiler!

IMX
    Quote Originally Posted by IllusiveTheory View Post
    Good theory although I doubt the CP0 & assassination part of it. Sakazuki likes his enemies to feel Terror! & Fear his power so I doubt he will use simple assassination method & keep it a secret!!

On the other hand; The Cyborgs part is golden. Now that we know the Pasifista has been modified, We can only guess their newer models are at-least 2x stronger than the prototypes Luffy & Co one-shotted on SA.

I'm thinking along the lines every high ranked Navy officer can have Pacifista assigned to them; that's If they want it of-course! guys like Smoker probably don't want anything to do with those things. But Can you imagine every other VA with battleship out in the New-world with their very own Pasifista(at-least two to a ship).

That sounds plausible too and devastating! Thanks for your reply and putting your own Idea! I like here in OPB to share Ideas! Since the Navy has Vegapunk they are in advantage, so I expect more advanced cyborgs as well!

But I thought Sakazuki in a more strategy way to overthrow a Yonko with my theory, which I am predicting the WG/Navy will overthrow one so I thought my theory! Strategy with traps! But yours sounds cool as well with a vice admiral and in their battleships 2 monstrous cyborgs!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    wrestler engineer

Quote Originally Posted by IMX View Post
    That sounds plausible too and devastating! Thanks for your reply and putting your own Idea! I like here in OPB to share Ideas! Since the Navy has Vegapunk they are in advantage, so I expect more advanced cyborgs as well!

But I thought Sakazuki in a more strategy way to overthrow a Yonko with my theory, which I am predicting the WG/Navy will overthrow one so I thought my theory! Strategy with traps! But yours sounds cool as well with a vice admiral and in their battleships 2 monstrous cyborgs!
    No problem, I like like reading these fun theories & discussing the possibility of them coming true.

I agree Sakazuki is an excellent strategies, but We have seen how he's like! during Marine HQ war, If he is doing such a large scale assassination, He will have at-least a fail safe plan in place & He wouldn't want to start another War with a Yonkou, If that plan backfires; so I think at-least an Admiral would be part of that assassination team somehow. Although it more in the WG playing field to do assassination! The Navy/Marines lead by Sakazuki loves to show their Might & Power, so a secret assassination seem a little bit out of place, going from what we know about his Character, but I can see the WG & Cipher Pol(CP-0) doing something like assassination, just not the Navy/Marines.
    Last edited by IllusiveTheory; Jan 7th '14 at 08:12 AM.

Spoiler!

IMX
    Quote Originally Posted by IllusiveTheory View Post
    No problem, I like like reading these fun theories & discussing the possibility of them coming true.

I agree Sakazuki is an excellent strategies, but We have seen how he's like! during Marine HQ war, If he is doing such a large scale assassination, He will have at-least a fail safe plan in place & He wouldn't want to start another War with a Yonkou, If that plan backfires; so I think at-least an Admiral would be part of that assassination team somehow. Although it more in the WG playing field to do assassination! The Navy/Marines lead by Sakazuki loves to show their Might & Power, so a secret assassination seem a little bit out of place, going from what we know about his Character, but I can see the WG & Cipher Pol(CP-0) doing something like assassination, just not the Navy/Marines.
    So the unexpected powers that the Navy gained by the leadership of Sakazuki must be something....either my theory, advanced technology by making new secret cyborgs by implementing them special abilities.

But I don't mean only assassination but MAINLY setting traps in the territory of a Yonko they want to take down......But yeah I see what you mean! We can expect the unexpected.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    wrestler engineer

Quote Originally Posted by IMX View Post
    So the unexpected powers that the Navy gained by the leadership of Sakazuki must be something....either my theory, advanced technology by making new secret cyborgs by implementing them special abilities.

But I don't mean only assassination but MAINLY setting traps in the territory of a Yonko they want to take down......But yeah I see what you mean! We can expect the unexpected.
    Exactly! Expect the unexpected! Your Cyborgs point is die on the money! IMO. The Marines seem heavily invested in making weapons to effectively Battle Pirates & Criminals at the same keep civilians safe. That's why CC plan for a weapon of mass destruction wasn't accepted well by many.

The Traps in Yonkou(s) Territories is another great point, considering Kuzan mentioned something about Dofflamingo being a big threat to Sakazuki's Navy HQ, I'm guessing Doffy doing something in the Underworld could possibility mess-up Sakazuki's big plan(whatever it maybe).

Spoiler!