Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    You guys are talking about me behind my back? I feel so special and honored to be the damnation of humanity, but a bit puzzled as to why I am specifically the Anti-Christ.
    You're reputable enough to talk behind your back, yes. They love you in there.

Why specifically? Well, I think your relationship with Drew sums it up. You're the dark version of him after all.

Spoken like a true believer. Does your sect forgive murder?
    If it is done in the righteous name, and providing you don't kill a human, okay.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time Rookie View Post
    You're reputable enough to talk behind your back, yes. They love you in there.
    I'm confused as to why Kikyo was talking about me being the Anti-Christ even though she doesn't know me. The judgement is real... wait... she could've read the chat when we were talking about pr0n. Oh no, the judgement is real.
    Love? Doubtful.
    Why specifically? Well, I think your relationship with Drew sums it up. You're the dark version of him after all.
    My relationship with Drew? The one where I screw with him and get creepy in a friendly manner? Never realized I was the dark version of him. Clearly I'm the improved version though. @ShichiDrewKai

If it is done in the righteous name, and providing you don't kill a human, okay.
    Erm... well... yeah... going to have to find another cult then.
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I'm confused as to why Kikyo was talking about me being the Anti-Christ even though she doesn't know me. The judgement is real... wait... she could've read the chat when we were talking about pr0n. Oh no, the judgement is real.
    Love? Doubtful.

My relationship with Drew? The one where I screw with him and get creepy in a friendly manner? Never realized I was the dark version of him. Clearly I'm the improved version though. @ShichiDrewKai

Why do you have a vote on shichi?

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by King Basil View Post
    Why do you have a vote on shichi?
    For avoiding the thread, duh. All his posts were fluff until I tried to get him back into the thread at which point he gave a pretty lazy read on Mant.
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Spoiler!

For avoiding the thread, duh. All his posts were fluff until I tried to get him back into the thread at which point he gave a pretty lazy read on Mant.
    Anything else?

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Love? Doubtful.
    Rise knows you well enough for the both of them.

Well the Anti-Christ boasts some benefits I suppose. But he is ultimately evil!

The Way of Hakuryuua is still recruiting I hear.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Spoiler!

He'll never out fluff my fluff.
    Vote Lynch: Kid with Nose

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Spoiler!

He'll never out fluff my fluff.
    Vote Lynch: Kid with Nose

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Spoiler!

While most of that was him flambing me, it does have an eerie not to it, yes.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    Yep, especially when Solaire does it. I'm like 65% sure he does that most often when he is actually scum to reverse psychology people into thinking he wouldn't put that much attention on him if he were mafia....
    His first and only relevant post for quite a few pages is a WIFOM analysis of the first post in the game.
    sorry @Solaire and @Laboon, been mad busy this weekend. Also I said I was trying to change my meta :P
    Being busy is a valid excuse, but I'm sure we're soon to get meta related excuses as well for scummy behavior.
    My best read so far is Mant. He has been prob the most proactive imo. Gettin green reads there. Admittedly, I don't really know how to read him though cause I don't think we've played many games before, at least not where one or both us didn't leave the game early
    Hesitation to give any clear reads. You could say he seems to be fencesitting by using the excuse of not knowing Mant well.
    Will is sketch, but I feel like he always says provocative things while speaking his mind.
    Using meta as an excuse for his sketchy feelings towards Will.
    I also can't say I'm not sympathetic to avoiding statements and policies like " ________ must die first" cause I've been on the bad end of that statement/policy before... It's no fun. I think @Trap would be sympathetic of that too
    AtE
    any reasoning @K o r r a? Or just throwing random darts at townies to spread the suspicion?
    @N o i r, if you really wanna know, you can find out by hopping on my wagon... other than that you'll have to trust your ability to read combined with the fact that I'm saying yang is full of shit. Your call
    Seems like an overreaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Basil View Post
    Anything else?
    Overall he hasn't been as remotely relevant or helpful as usual. This is the guy who came at my neck for no reason last game during the first day phase and continued to come at me until endgame.
    Spoiler!