Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    scientist

Programs for drawing

I'm basically looking for advice from fellow graphic artists to help me decide on a program to get.
    Firstly, I'd use it basically only for drawing, and very little for photo manip.

I had a cracked version of SAI before, which was pretty bad and probably one of the reasons my previous computer died on me. I'm happy to pay, but I think something like Photoshop is kinda over budget. I ideally want SAI, but - I may be being a retard here - I can't seem to find anywhere to actually get it from, except cracked versions. EDIT: found it lel. I was just being a retard, no surprise there

I'd like to hear what anyone else uses, pros and cons, etc

help meh
    Last edited by Misty; Sep 3rd '14 at 08:18 PM.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

SAI is pretty much the best choice for drawing.
    There's things like MangaStudio and such and I know some artists than can do very amazing stuff with it. But yeah, I use SAI as well, can't go wrong with that.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

I have MangaStudio its pretty good for the price of it but SAI is pretty good aswell
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Run until you can't run anymore, and then run again. Constant effort is life's greatest shortcut." - Coach Kamogawa

Manga
    Captain Morgan
    Anime
    Thriller Bark
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    I'm basically looking for advice from fellow graphic artists to help me decide on a program to get.
    Firstly, I'd use it basically only for drawing, and very little for photo manip.

I had a cracked version of SAI before, which was pretty bad and probably one of the reasons my previous computer died on me. I'm happy to pay, but I think something like Photoshop is kinda over budget. I ideally want SAI, but - I may be being a retard here - I can't seem to find anywhere to actually get it from, except cracked versions. EDIT: found it lel. I was just being a retard, no surprise there

I'd like to hear what anyone else uses, pros and cons, etc

help meh
    Just go to the sai website and pay for it once your free trial is over