Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP

Marvel Announcements

Quite a bit of movie news from Marvel has come out today. Here are their announcements:

Doctor Strange
    Release: November 2016

Thor: Ragnarok
    Release: Summer 2017

Black Panther
    Release: November 2017

Captain Marvel
    Release: July 2018

Inhumans
    Release: November 2018

New release date for:

Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    Release: May 2017

And the icing on the cake:

The Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 & 2
    Release: May 2018, May 2019

The official title of Cap Am 3 will be Captain America: Civil War. And it has also been confirmed that Robert Downey Jr. will also star in it.

Chadwick Boseman will star as Black Panther.

Benedict Cumberbatch is apparently in final talks for playing Doctor Strange, but this is yesterday's news.

Ant-Man will conclude Phase 2 of Marvel's Cinematic Universe.

I wonder if I missed anything.

La da da da, la da da da, la da da da da da da da da da
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP

Black Panther on screen, people.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Benedict Cumberbatch. As Dr. Strange. That's just tremendous.

"Ideas Never Die..."

The following people are not the Hero of this story:
    ShichiDrewKai, Jon, Desert Croc, SniperKing, Ratchet, Matternativ, KGB, Andrew, Gir
    I'm the Hero.
    Rise is the Saviour.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Rise-Chan View Post
    Black Panther on screen, people.

I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time Whiner View Post
    Benedict Cumberbatch. As Dr. Strange. That's just tremendous.
    I know, I love it. But I wonder how they can afford it. Marvel usually hires people while lowballing them. The only one who makes serious money out of the group is RDJ.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I know, I love it. But I wonder how they can afford it. Marvel usually hires people while lowballing them. The only one who makes serious money out of the group is RDJ.
    True, but it's also good PR for them, and Cumberbatch isn't Tom Cruise. He doesn't do 75 million dollar paychecks. He comes in a lot of smaller films. This is probably one of his better paying roles.

"Ideas Never Die..."

The following people are not the Hero of this story:
    ShichiDrewKai, Jon, Desert Croc, SniperKing, Ratchet, Matternativ, KGB, Andrew, Gir
    I'm the Hero.
    Rise is the Saviour.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP
    assassin thief

Pretty exciting stuff, add this to the DC Line ups...Great times are ahead of us. I still don't want to see an Avengers movies without Iron Man and Cap..Thor probably won't make it too unless they all renegotiate their contracts which I doubt will happen..Also, the lack of a solo Hulk movie is..sad! I knew Iron Man 4 wasn't happening :/
    Lucifer Tenshi l Lyonex | Pirate: Genuine | Bounty: 85,000,000 Beli |110 EXP | Travel Log | Move Set

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Big Time Whiner View Post
    True, but it's also good PR for them, and Cumberbatch isn't Tom Cruise. He doesn't do 75 million dollar paychecks. He comes in a lot of smaller films. This is probably one of his better paying roles.
    Very true, but theey pay these guys like 5 mill and such. Some earned less for The Avengers. Cumberbatch probably gets paid 15+ for big movies now. But you are right, he does choose smaller roles, too, for less money. But maybe he'll do like RDJ and invest in the movie itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonex View Post
    Pretty exciting stuff, add this to the DC Line ups...Great times are ahead of us. I still don't want to see an Avengers movies without Iron Man and Cap..Thor probably won't make it too unless they all renegotiate their contracts which I doubt will happen..Also, the lack of a solo Hulk movie is..sad! I knew Iron Man 4 wasn't happening :/
    Indeed, Iron Man won't get his own movie, but he's co-starring in Cap Am 3. He will play a pivotal role in it. Cap Am vs Iron Man

As for no Hulk movie, I can see why they won't do it. It's extremely hard to do. He's better as a side character. But if someone were able to do it, I'd love to see it.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP

The Main Avengers Team cast don't need any more solo films. It's about time they starred in each other's films. Was long overdue. That being said, I wouldn't mind a Planet Hulk film or a World War Hulk film down the line.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP
    assassin thief

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Very true, but theey pay these guys like 5 mill and such. Some earned less for The Avengers. Cumberbatch probably gets paid 15+ for big movies now. But you are right, he does choose smaller roles, too, for less money. But maybe he'll do like RDJ and invest in the movie itself.

Indeed, Iron Man won't get his own movie, but he's co-starring in Cap Am 3. He will play a pivotal role in it. Cap Am vs Iron Man

As for no Hulk movie, I can see why they won't do it. It's extremely hard to do. He's better as a side character. But if someone were able to do it, I'd love to see it.
    Well, Hulk's an original Avenger but considering he already has 2 old movies and starred in Avengers, I guess it could be enough. And yeah, Civil War should be epic, although I'm a bit disappointed cause of the Spider-Man, Fantastic 4 and X-Men movie rights. That kinda sucks but, no doubt Marvel will pull it off, I have much more faith in them than Warner Bros even though I'm kinda looking forward to Batman v Superman more, considering it's a whole new Universe launch pad. Anyway, they're all still a very far away. Dunno if I can survive the wait

The Main Avengers Team cast don't need any more solo films. It's about time they starred in each other's films. Was long overdue. That being said, I wouldn't mind a Planet Hulk film or a World War Hulk film down the line.
    Yeah, they're very well set up, and Cross over movies should've happened sooner (Winter Soldier pls). Marvel's doing wonders so far, and if Cumberbatch is 100 % Confirmed as Strange..Aw God!
    Last edited by Lyonex; Oct 28th '14 at 08:23 PM.
    Lucifer Tenshi l Lyonex | Pirate: Genuine | Bounty: 85,000,000 Beli |110 EXP | Travel Log | Move Set

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Copper
    EXP

I read about Planet Hulk ideas before, but I just didn't see it happening. But now that the Guardians are part of the story, I can definitely see it. They can bring him along and just chuck him somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonex View Post
    Well, Hulk's an original Avenger but considering he already has 2 old movies and starred in Avengers, I guess it could be enough. And yeah, Civil War should be epic, although I'm a bit disappointed cause of the Spider-Man, Fantastic 4 and X-Men movie rights. That kinda sucks but, no doubt Marvel will pull it off, I have much more faith in them than Warner Bros even though I'm kinda looking forward to Batman v Superman more, considering it's a whole new Universe launch pad. Anyway, they're all still a very far away. Dunno if I can survive the wait
    Like I said above, there might be a possibility for it. But having an entire movie be about him is incredibly difficult. But since he'll be in his Hulk form all the time in a Planet Hulk movie, it might work.
    I heard something about Sony giving back their rights to Spiderman, but I don't see why they would. They're messing it up, though. They're already making a soft reboot. Fucking sucs.
    Agreed about DC. I'm extremely hyped for some of it, but I'm being cautious about it.

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast