Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Water 7
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

Post your recipes

Had this idea since I'm a chef IRL and gonna be one in the RP, let's see what's cooking folks!

Waindo's simple tomato sauce:

olive oil
    4 cloves of finely chopped garlic,
    1 chopped onion
    1 bunch fresh basil, also finely sliced
    1.5 kg of boiled, peeled and chopped tomatoes
    sea salt, freshly ground black pepper
    table spoon of sugar, one chilli pepper.
    2 dl of white wine
    0.5l water
    10 grams butter

Procedure:

So; fry the onion on the olive oil till it becomes transparent (you can put some salt on the chopped onions to prevent it from burning since onion starts watering out when salted; when it becomes transparent add the tomatoes, chilli pepper, salt, ground black pepper, garlic and water.

After 20 mins add the wine, let it cook for another 10 so that the alc. from the wine evaporates. 1 minute before the end add a bit more of garlic and about 10 grams of butter; instantly afterwards finishing the sauce. Add chopped basil, serve it with thin spaghetti or macaroni pasta.

Enjoy the meal
    Last edited by Waindo; Jan 6th '15 at 12:10 PM.

I'm always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

"Greedy Eggs"

You will need :

2-3 eggs
    Olive oil

How to :

-Put a little bit oil in a pan
    -crack 2-3 eggs
    -put some salt on them before they get dry
    -flip them to the other side
    -wait 1 min
    -put em on a plate and eat

Have fun
    Last edited by Greed; Jan 6th '15 at 12:18 PM.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    engineer

Oh, my new favorite recipe by far. Especially since I buy noodles in bulk so it's cheap as dirt and delicious every time. Feel free to follow along with my easy 5-step recipe and you too can have your very own bowl of "Cutty's Caliente Noodles"

1. Boil your noodles. I usually use either lo mein, cappelletti, or penne but I guess anything's fine. I also like to drop in a salty/spicy bouillon cube as well.

2. Scramble an egg or two with some chili flakes and tabasco in plenty of melted butter.

3. Mix some sauce. I use brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and tabasco to taste. Feel free to add anything else to get the flavor you want.

4. Once the noodles are done, drain the broth and mix them with the egg(s) and, if you have any, whatever peas, sliced carrots, or green onions you have lying in your fridge that you want to get rid of. Really any veggie will do, it'll taste amazing regardless (except lima beans). Mix all these on the same skillet you scramble the eggs in. Make sure you turn the heat on low before adding anything.

5. Throw the sauce you made in step 3 on the whole mixture and stir it while it simmers. Once everything's evenly coated and cooked dump it all in a bowl and thank the stars that you tried this recipe as you savor the deliciousness.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

@Waindo I use basil a lot, but I've always sworn by thyme for my tomato sauce.

I'll help you guys make something sweet:

Pineapple Gingerbread Cake (made it over Christmas and have been doing so for 3-4 years):

What you'll need:

Nutmeg (1 teaspoon)
    Ground cloves (1 1/2 teaspoon)
    Cinnamon (2 table spoons)
    Allspice (1 teaspoon)
    Ground Ginger (2 tablespoons)
    2 Cups of flour
    Molasses (I prefer the dark variety, and you'll need about a cup)
    Brown Sugar (1/3 cup)
    Butter (salted, so you don't need to add minimal salt amounts, about 1/2 cup)
    Eggs (2 of 'em, or just use 3 teaspoons spoons of egg replacer and 4 tablespoons of water)
    Vanilla (I like a litte excess, so 2 teaspoons)
    Milk (about 1 cup or a 3/4 depending on how much sugar and molasses you use)

For the topping (ingredients here are separate)

Mix melted butter (1/2 cup), brown sugar (1/2 cup) and spread them over the bottom of the cake pan. Add about a dozen or so sliced pineapples to the bottom, arranging them on top of the brown sugar-butter mix.

Rest is pretty easy. This part is the cake base. Mix together all of the dry ingredients (powders and spices) with the exception of the sugar in one small bowl.

In a larger one beat together the molasses, the eggs, the brown sugar, the melted butter, and the vanilla. Add the powder/flour mixture to it, add the milk, and then stir like crazy.

Spread it over the cake pan (where the pineapples/brown sugar mixture is) and bake it.

When you take it out (I use a springform pan) flip it upside down so the pineapples you had at the bottom are now glazed with sugar and lie atop a lovely gingerbread cake.
    Last edited by BTR; Jan 6th '15 at 08:21 PM.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    engineer

I got hungry writing my recipe so I went and made some.

I used fettuccini noodles and cholula sauce instead of sriracha. Unfortunately the noodles are a little undercooked and I didn't have any veggies to add in but it's delicious regardless.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

*The greedy afterworkout tuna-salad*

Note : move=stir

Here is a perfect side dish after a workout :
    (My english is poor when it comes to food but deal with it)

You will need :

-1 tuna can
    -mayonnaise - 2 big full spoons
    -tomatoes
    -half corn can
    -canned cucumbers (dunno what you call em)
    -a lil bit of pepper

Here is how to make it :

Get a big bowl , salad bowl or whatever it is , open the tuna can and put it the bowl WITHOUT the oil , then cut a tomato/half tomato to small pieces and put it with the tona , open the corn can and put as much as you wish , i myself use half of the can , then get 2 cucumbers(those dark green thingys than come canned , sorry dunno their name) and cut it to not so small pieces and put it with the other stuff , then put 2-3 full big spoons of mayonnise with the other stuff .. Get a spoon and kepp moving the thing around untill the mayonnise spreads and covers everything that's in the bowl , then spray some pepper on the top and move the whole thing again so the pepper wont be in one place , then if you wish you can add something spicy if you like.

How to eat :

You can either eat it like a normal salad with your main meal or you can eat it in bread ...

Simple , takes no more than 5 mins .

Oh , if you have some eggs next to it it will be so delicous and a complete after workout meal

Have fun :3

Tommorow i will tell you how to make pancakes

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts smith

Note: I am a college student. My three main food groups consist of ramen, ramen, and then finally, ramen. Though sometimes pizza sneaks into the ramen triangle, but you always let someone else make that. Anyway, best ramen recipe by far. Yes, you use the cheap ass 50cent packets of ramen for this recipe. Let us begin!

-

Things you will need:

Water
    Ramen
    shredded cheese

Nana's cheesy Ramen soup!

Step 1. My preferred beginning method, crush up the ramen into little tiny pieces. (do this while it's still in the packet.) If you prefer the normal noodles, fine by me, but somehow for me this seems to work better. Plus i'm too lazy to eat noodles and slurp all day.

Step 2. Pour the ramen in the bowl. Make sure it's microwavable safe, styrofoam probably isn't a good option.

Step 3. Don't forget to take the seasoning packet out either.

Step 4. Fill the bowl with water, I know your bowl probably doesn't have a specificly modified fill line for the water, I usually just pour the water in until is completely consumes the noodles and their floating, then another 2 centimeters after that.

Step 5. Put them in the microwave for 2:45. This is how long I put them in, i find that it leaves them to my preffered consistency. Though, all microwaves vary.

Step 6: Take them out, though probably not with your bare hands, use oven mits or something.

Step 7: Add the flavoring powder, as well as 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Use more or less if you like, I usually just measure mine my handfuls but eh.

Step 8: Mix that shit up, don't be nice to it! Mix it until everything molds into one nice warm cheddary bowl of cheese soup.

TIPS: I find that the creamy chicken ramen is the best for this recipe. If it's not the normal chicken, or creamy chicken, don't even try. Also, the flavor is very similar to that of cheesy potato soup. Sometimes I add beer to it, or better yet, bacon bits. Because bacon makes everything better, including this recipe. Also, american cheese slices work as well. Though I preffer cheddar flavor to be honest. One and a half slices of american cheese will do the trick.

Have fun my fellow college students/awesome people. You have discovered gold.
    Naruto D. Uzumaki

Seaman Apprentice | 4 | Travel Log | Move Set

" Wide awake in bed, words in my brain, secretly you love this do you even wanna go free? Let me in the ring, I'll show you what that big word means. "

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Water 7
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

I like the above recipe, simple yet awesome.
    Now, here's what I cooked today; roasted actually.

Waindo's Chicken 'n' veggies; (2 ppl lunch)

1 big ass chicken
    2 red paprikas
    2 red onions
    2 carrots
    5 cloves of garlic
    1kg of potatoes
    1 branch of rosemary and one leaf of bayleaf
    salt
    pepper
    juice from one tangerine
    one whole tangerine
    2dl of water
    2dl of sunflower oil

Put the chicken in the dish you're gonna bake it in, pour all the oil over it, salt it intesively, pepper it too. Slice the paprika and the tangerine to halves and fill the chicken with that. Salt it and pepper it from the inside aswell.

Now throw that in the pre-heated owen to about 200 degrees C for about 45 mins; flip it few times. While it's roasting on it's own, slice the potatos, onions, rest of the paprika, carrots and garlic. Mix it all together and season it a bit on it's own. Put a bit of thyme in it aswell. And just a drop of oil. Mix it in with the chicken. Squeeze juice from one tangerine over it all; put in the rosemary and the bayleaf, the water and put tin-foil over it; so it can steam up while roasting. Roast it for around 40 more mins, shake and turn the potatos after 20 mins.

Serve with seasoned crystal salad.

Enjoy. :P

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Waindo , can you do videos and upload em ?
    Also , do you have any recips for something easy to do when my mother isnt home ? Noodles and eggs can get boring
    I mean really easy without alot of stuff going on !

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Water 7
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    @Waindo , can you do videos and upload em ?
    Also , do you have any recips for something easy to do when my mother isnt home ? Noodles and eggs can get boring
    I mean really easy without alot of stuff going on !
    I'm not much into video making atm, sorry. But I will surely post few simple recipes here soon, don't worry