Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Waindo View Post
    I'm not much into video making atm, sorry. But I will surely post few simple recipes here soon, don't worry
    Cool ill be waiting :3

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

Bonnie's Scrambled Egg Whites with Veggies(Healthy too ;3 )
    Serves like 3-4ish depending on how much you eat lol
    Shit you need
    -Eggs (whites only) 8
    -Ground pepper (preferably white but black is chill too just use less) 1/2 tsp-1/3 tsp(black)
    -Water (1/3 cup)
    -Spinach (tastes better than you might think) Amount up to you (this is what the " refers to)
    -Fresh Chives (optional) "not too much though or it might be strong
    -Cherry tomatoes (optional) "
    -Shredded cheese (optional, makes it less healthy tho)"
    -Butter/margarine/CBINB (to grease skillet) about a tblsp

Chop up them chives.
    Chop them tomatoes in half and seed them unless you like them whole. I've found it's easiest to seed the cherry tomatoes if you cut them in half this way when their "standing": ---- rather than this way: |
    Take out the eggs, let 'em sit for a while so the separate better. For these measurements I used like 8 eggs whites, served 4 people. Crack in down the middle, gently pull it apart, then just kind of push the yolk gently back and forth between the two shell halves and let the egg whites fall in a bowl. Then just kind of put the rest of that shit somewhere else. Maybe fry up the yolks for your dog or somethin'. Then add about half a teaspoon of white pepper or like 1/3 of one if you're using the black pepper. add about a third a cup of water. If you really want to it might work with milk instead, you can try it if you want, I know it works with regular scrambled eggs. Whisk the living shit out of it until it looks mixed.

Put the chopped chives in a pan(skillety thing) that has some (like a tblsp) melted margarine or somethin' on it, then pour the mixture over after a sec.. Heat should be mediumish. Cook them without breaking them too much ( like don't flip them too often or poke at them too much),flipping occasionally until the egg whites look dry.
    When they still look just barely a bit wet in just a few spots, turn the heat lower. First add the cheese if you want it, let it melt some. Then add the spinach and cherry tomatoes, and mix that shit up a bit.Once he spinach is mixed in, turn off the heat and let the eggs just sit on the heated pan for a bit, stirring it up and such until the spinach is slightly cooked. Make sure the eggs look dry but not burnt.

Serve that crap up with some Turkey bacon if ya want to go healthy, or maybe just some toast or stuff like that.

Yeahhhh.
    Last edited by Bonnie Kurei; Jan 23rd '15 at 02:50 AM.

Coffee brewed, paint is poured, and brushes dancing around like a ballerina with turrets. Who wants to make mediocre art with me today?
    -RG3 (7/13/83-7/7/15)
    Are you a master of graphic editing, a beginner wanting some practice, or just want to showcase your editing skills, and potentially win beli and other prizes? Enter OPB's SOTW contest here!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

bleh. The Drake skillet!

You need: veggie oil, 1 potato, some pepper and seasoned salt, 4 eggs,a think ass cut of ham, and a block of cheese

1. Wash the potato

2. cut the potato till it is small as hell

3. Pour the oil in a pan

4. Put the cut up potato in the pan with the oil

5. Cut up the ham while the potato cooks (make sure it is small as fuck almost like ground beef)

6. crack some eggs in a pan

7. Put the ham with the eggs

8. The potato should be cooked well ish by now so but them in as well

9. Shred cheese while the eggs cook with the ham and potato (stir regularly)

10. Get a bowl

11. But the egg/ham/potato in it

12. Top it off with shredded cheese

13. enjoy your manly meal

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Spoiler!

"Ingredients

2 cups pineapple chunks
    2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into cubes
    2 unpeeled lemons, thinly sliced
    2 unpeeled limes, thinly sliced
    1 cup green seedless grapes
    1 cup red seedless grapes
    1 small unpeeled orange, thinly sliced
    1 .5 liter red wine, such as cabernet sauvignon, merlot or pinot noir, chilled
    1 .5 liter dry white wine, such as chardonnay, sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio, chilled
    1 cup orange or citrus flavored rum
    1 cup orange or citrus flavored vodka
    1 cup sugar
    Ice, for serving

Directions

Place the fruit in a large vat. Pour in the red wine, white wine, citrus rum and citrus vodka. Next, to add a subtle sweetness, dissolve the sugar in 1 cup water and add it to the mix. Stir well, then cover and refrigerate for several hours, giving the fruit and liquids time to meld. Serve in glasses over ice, and have tongs nearby so guests can help themselves to the fruit."

---

Don't let the fruity nature of it deceive you.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

- Buy frozen pizza(pepperoni)
    - Heat the oven(this can be done before buying the pizza)
    - Take it out when finished
    - Sprinkle some tabasco sauce on it
    - Eat

I seriously can't think of one recipe I use right now. Dafuck?

Edit:

Omelette of Jon!

- 3 eggs
    - Some milk
    - Salt and pepper
    - Whisk it!
    - Cut up cheese, not shred. Dunno why, but it's better like that, imo.
    - Dice up some onions and heat it in a pan
    - The same with paprika, but a little later
    - Same with ham, but also a little later. Can use several different kinds of... hams...
    - Pour in egg mix
    - Lay chunks of cheese on top
    - Sprinkle it with some chives
    Last edited by Shaki; Oct 31st '17 at 10:40 AM.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Archbishop of Banterbury Ron Swanson's Avatar
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    - Buy frozen pizza(pepperoni)
    - Heat the oven(this can be done before buying the pizza)
    - Take it out when finished
    - Sprinkle some tabasco sauce on it
    - Eat

I seriously can't think of one recipe I use right now. Dafuck?
    Das brilliant.

Here's to feeling good all the time.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    Das brilliant.
    I edited in one Simplest shit ever, though

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I edited in one Simplest shit ever, though
    Lemme show you how it's done.

Indian Curry - Borsalino style

This will be an incredibly basic version of curry, to veggies in the sauce or stuff like that. Also the ingridients are for one person, at least if that person is 6'3'' and has the metabolism of a child.
    Also it's done in a step by step manner, since I'm not good at mulittasking when it comes to cooking.

150 - 250g rice
    200 - 300g chicken breast
    150 - 250ml coconut milk
    A decent curry paste can be bought in pretty much every super market (same goes for the coconut milk), if you have mortar and pestle at home you can to it yourself too, dried tomatos, dried chillies, ginger & curry powder make up for a decent basis.

The seasoning can be done however you like it, I mostly use chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, curry, thyme, cumin, carlic for the chicken, salt & just a little bit of sugar to round things up.

A'ight, let's do this.

1. Start boiling the rice in an adequately sized pot. After that you can relax for a good 10 minutes, since that'll take a loooot of time.
    2. Slice/dice, whatever you like best, up the chicken breast.
    3. Stir fry the chicken, is doesn't have to be completely cooked since it'll land in the pan once more later on anyway.
    4. Seasoning #1 : Put the chicken strips in a bowl and add some spices (take whatever floats your boat really), put a lit on it, give it alittle shake and let it rest.
    5. Seasoning #2 : The rice should almost be done by now, so you can add salt, a bit of sugar and if you fancy it, some more chilli.
    6. Put the coconut milk in the pan you used to stir fry the chicken breast. If you bought it in a can, you might wanna put it in hot/ warm water first, it's packaged inside a vacuum, so it won't exactly be liquid.
    7. Add the curry paste, 50g are enough no matter how much coconut milk you use. More than that would be alright if you made it yourself, but the one from the supermarket will result in a questionably artificial flavour & we don't want that, do we?
    8. Seasoning #3 : Go wild on that bitch. Add whatever you want to, but since it's a curry, make sure you spice it up big time.
    9. Rice definitely is done by now, but in in a bowl and let it chill.
    10. Put the chicken breast in the sauce and give it another 5 minutes.
    11. Put it all together. Done.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    Lemme show you how it's done.

Indian Curry - Borsalino style

This will be an incredibly basic version of curry, to veggies in the sauce or stuff like that. Also the ingridients are for one person, at least if that person is 6'3'' and has the metabolism of a child.
    Also it's done in a step by step manner, since I'm not good at mulittasking when it comes to cooking.

150 - 250g rice
    200 - 300g chicken breast
    150 - 250ml coconut milk
    A decent curry paste can be bought in pretty much every super market (same goes for the coconut milk), if you have mortar and pestle at home you can to it yourself too, dried tomatos, dried chillies, ginger & curry powder make up for a decent basis.

The seasoning can be done however you like it, I mostly use chilli flakes, cayenne pepper, curry, thyme, cumin, carlic for the chicken, salt & just a little bit of sugar to round things up.

A'ight, let's do this.

1. Start boiling the rice in an adequately sized pot. After that you can relax for a good 10 minutes, since that'll take a loooot of time.
    2. Slice/dice, whatever you like best, up the chicken breast.
    3. Stir fry the chicken, is doesn't have to be completely cooked since it'll land in the pan once more later on anyway.
    4. Seasoning #1 : Put the chicken strips in a bowl and add some spices (take whatever floats your boat really), put a lit on it, give it alittle shake and let it rest.
    5. Seasoning #2 : The rice should almost be done by now, so you can add salt, a bit of sugar and if you fancy it, some more chilli.
    6. Put the coconut milk in the pan you used to stir fry the chicken breast. If you bought it in a can, you might wanna put it in hot/ warm water first, it's packaged inside a vacuum, so it won't exactly be liquid.
    7. Add the curry paste, 50g are enough no matter how much coconut milk you use. More than that would be alright if you made it yourself, but the one from the supermarket will result in a questionably artificial flavour & we don't want that, do we?
    8. Seasoning #3 : Go wild on that bitch. Add whatever you want to, but since it's a curry, make sure you spice it up big time.
    9. Rice definitely is done by now, but in in a bowl and let it chill.
    10. Put the chicken breast in the sauce and give it another 5 minutes.
    11. Put it all together. Done.

Sounds tasty, Borusarino!

Sounds like my Tikka Masala recipe! Although, it isn't technically my recipe, since I use basically what it says on the box But it's tasty as fuck!!!!!

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Sounds tasty, Borusarino!

Sounds like my Tikka Masala recipe! Although, it isn't technically my recipe, since I use basically what it says on the box But it's tasty as fuck!!!!!
    Oh well it is tasty as fuck Wurazu, it is.