Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    I don't know why. TV isn't so much the ugly step-sister of film anymore. It's a place where some actors have really honed their craft and some performances on TV have been better than some Oscar nominated ones I feel. Not necessarily in Daredevil, but it's still a good show and a widely watched and respectable one.

Though, I do agree. It's unlikely that they will show up.
    I agree, acting on tv shows wouldn't take away their reputation and wouldn't be a misuse of their acting skill. Even with their busy schedules, it's not like they can't spend a day on a tv show set to make a small appearance.
    The budget may be the bigger problem here.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    That's so sick!! I want Bullseye to show up so bad! I feel like it might be wishful thinking for season 2 though
    He may show up as just a tease, like, taking advantage of Frank's killing spree to kill his own targets as well. Then Matt would have to figure out who the real villain, the real hitman is.
    But it may be too much to juggle in one Season. There's Frank and Elektra already, the Hand will probably have some focus too and along with it would be a good way top introduce Iron Fist (or in Luke Cage)
    I thought Franky was saying "Beg" in the earlier trailer, like he was telling his targets to 'Beg' for mercy. But it sounds more like 'Bang' here.
    Franky?

Yeah, I think he is saying "bang" too

New Daredevil Trailer
    Last edited by Overhaul; Feb 26th '16 at 12:01 PM.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Loras Tyrell is Iron Fist? Not what I was expecting. Seems a bit older than I would have liked.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Loras Tyrell is Iron Fist? Not what I was expecting. Seems a bit older than I would have liked.
    That's gonna be a tough shift in perspective on my part. I may have to see something else he's acted in to cleanse my pallet of Loras Tyrell before trying to watch that.

from the knight of flowers to martial arts master

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    That's gonna be a tough shift in perspective on my part. I may have to see something else he's acted in to cleanse my pallet of Loras Tyrell before trying to watch that.

from the knight of flowers to martial arts master
    I don't mind Ser Loras so much, but he's sorta different from what I was expecting. He doesn't have an extensive film/tv record either.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@BTR @Rick Sanchez Thoughts on the Jessica Jones series? I loved Daredevil and I'm excited as fuck for this new season but I thought JJ was fucking shit. Kilgrave was a great villain but the entire thing dragged out way too fucking long, it was quite boring and Jessica was also really boring.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by deltZ View Post
    @BTR @Rick Sanchez Thoughts on the Jessica Jones series? I loved Daredevil and I'm excited as fuck for this new season but I thought JJ was fucking shit. Kilgrave was a great villain but the entire thing dragged out way too fucking long, it was quite boring and Jessica was also really boring.
    The hype kind of spoiled it for me. I read articles about how it was better than Daredevil and a friend told me the same. So when I saw it I was let down.

The side characters were a mess and a lot of subplots just went nowhere. At least in Daredevil everyone mostly had a point even if some of the side stories weren't the most interesting.

The action was bad for the most part. And Kilgrave was an interesting character, but his motivations kind of bored me. He was no Wilson Fisk.

Some bits were good. Simpson was alright, and Patsy got a couple of good scenes. I liked Jessica's backstory, it was fairly standard but kind of made sense with the character.

It was just okay. For me, not as good as Daredevil. Still worth watching and I wouldn't call it bad either.
    Last edited by BTR; Mar 8th '16 at 09:41 PM.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Daredevil gets in a new suit is the latest promotional material. As do Punisher and Elektra. Pic is in the spoiler if you want to spoil yourself.

Daredevil Season 2 Costumes
    Last edited by Rise-Chan; Mar 8th '16 at 08:30 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Pretty good costumes. The shade of red they use for Daredevil's helm piece is a little lipstick-y for me, but it's pretty good on the whole.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

The runtime of Civil War will be 2 hours and 27 minutes. Probably not big information for you guys, but I love hearing that it will be a longer movie. Actually, it's the longest Disney Marvel film to date.

Quote Originally Posted by deltZ View Post
    2 cents:

Agreed. They kept on capturing and losing him over and over. I liked the aspect that no one could be trusted, though. But the action was horrible, too. Lame ass fights, and they didn't show JJ do her "flying" even once. We just see her leave the ground. Whenever I saw that, I felt like they were low on budget.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    The runtime of Civil War will be 2 hours and 27 minutes. Probably not big information for you guys, but I love hearing that it will be a longer movie. Actually, it's the longest Disney Marvel film to date.

2 cents:

Agreed. They kept on capturing and losing him over and over. I liked the aspect that no one could be trusted, though. But the action was horrible, too. Lame ass fights, and they didn't show JJ do her "flying" even once. We just see her leave the ground. Whenever I saw that, I felt like they were low on budget.
    2 and a half hours is their longest? Damn, Avengers felt like 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."