Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Both very good points. But apparently Boa shows off some strength in Stampede. Hopefully that means something.
    Honestly my hope would be since Doffy was already defeated and of the original line up it was just herself and Mihawk left it would be cool if she was actually above Doffy and actually had that top commander level power but I doubt Oda would make her the same level as like Katakuri, but she will likely be around Doffy and Cracker. If I had to guess her bounty if she escapes from coby and decides to help Luffy maybe like 750 million to 900 million

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

The top commanders are at 1B. That seems like a confortable number for Mihawk who is alone but quite powerful. He also has connection to a yonko so sure why not.

Weevil is a beast and seems to destroy villages for fun. So I would about 1.2 to 1.7B

Handcock is pretty standard super strong pirate. A decent 500M to 850M

Buggy? He's Oda's pet. Anthing from 500M to 1B.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I retract my bounty for Mihawk. After seeing the Yonko bounties, I'm guessing...

3 billion for Mihawk. Yup, he runs solo, but the man holds the title of the world's strongest swordsman nonetheless, and can rival Yonkos.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Impel Down
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

After this glorious chapter I have some new predictions for former Warlords....

Mihawk 3.4 billion beries
    Hancock 2.0 billion beries
    Buggy 500 million beries
    Weevil 700 million beries
    Crocodile 1.2 billion beries
    Law 1.35 billion beries after Wano Arc

The Baddest Chick on TV. Everybody Love dem some Cookie

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I retract my bounty for Mihawk. After seeing the Yonko bounties, I'm guessing...

3 billion for Mihawk. Yup, he runs solo, but the man holds the title of the world's strongest swordsman nonetheless, and can rival Yonkos.
    would it be over blackbeard though? Like Blackbeard has a massive amount of territories, two devil fruits, a massive crew and has committed a ton of horrible crimes. I'm not sure how Mihawk can be more of a threat than blackbeard

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji D Cook View Post
    After this glorious chapter I have some new predictions for former Warlords....

Mihawk 3.4 billion beries
    Hancock 2.0 billion beries
    Buggy 500 million beries
    Weevil 700 million beries
    Crocodile 1.2 billion beries
    Law 1.35 billion beries after Wano Arc
    Haha, I expected you to lowball it. You used to predict lower numbers in the past.

I have to disagree on Weevil's bounty, though. I think 900 just sounds better But why do you think Croc's bounty will be that high?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    would it be over blackbeard though? Like Blackbeard has a massive amount of territories, two devil fruits, a massive crew and has committed a ton of horrible crimes. I'm not sure how Mihawk can be more of a threat than blackbeard
    That's a fair point, but he has had a much longer time to amass a large bounty, and given his title and reputation, I think it's fair. When it comes to BB, he only recently gained his Yonko title. The more established Yonko all have above 4 billion in bounties. Nevertheless, you make a good point, so perhaps he won't get a bigger bounty than him.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Haha, I expected you to lowball it. You used to predict lower numbers in the past.

I have to disagree on Weevil's bounty, though. I think 900 just sounds better But why do you think Croc's bounty will be that high?

That's a fair point, but he has had a much longer time to amass a large bounty, and given his title and reputation, I think it's fair. When it comes to BB, he only recently gained his Yonko title. The more established Yonko all have above 4 billion in bounties. Nevertheless, you make a good point, so perhaps he won't get a bigger bounty than him.
    or did he? we don't know how long Mihawk has been a warlord and his bounty was frozen since that point.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Impel Down
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

I kept numbers low because that is where the story was at that time for me. Oda pretty much blew that out the water today. As for Crocodile's bounty, he is too big of a player to not have a bounty over a billion right now. He escape Impel down and fought in the Whitebeard War and is still free doing whatever he pleases. As for Weevil, that's my lowball bounty..... He is still a snot nose rookie ex Shichibukai

The Baddest Chick on TV. Everybody Love dem some Cookie

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji D Cook View Post
    I kept numbers low because that is where the story was at that time for me. Oda pretty much blew that out the water today. As for Crocodile's bounty, he is too big of a player to not have a bounty over a billion right now. He escape Impel down and fought in the Whitebeard War and is still free doing whatever he pleases. As for Weevil, that's my lowball bounty..... He is still a snot nose rookie ex Shichibukai
    so did luffy and he got a 400 million bounty

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    You don't become the "World's strongest swordman" without having some huge feats and beating some big shots here and there ... for all we know Mihawk could already be at 2B before even becoming a Shishibukai ..

I could personally see him with a bounty bigger than BB's current ... and I can see BB doing something crazy by the end of Wano and getting up there to 4B too.