Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjiii View Post
    Well I'm just bored and so

1. Will they have specific arc for themselves like, if yes then when in storyline?

2. Is their possibility they will encounter Luffy in Dressrosa?

3. Would you rate strongest member of CP0 as at least stronger than Doffy? Considering the fact that not even Fleet Admiral has control on them and they are World Government's strongest detective force.

4. Do you think they'd possess some advanced Roushiki techniques?

1.) I think they will play an incredibly important role during a future arc, but it will not be an arc dedicated to CP0 like Enies Lobby was with CP9.

2.) Nah. Dressrosa is over, dawg.

3.) I think the Fleet Admiral not having control over them is for a reason not involved with their power levels. Like CP9, CP0 is theoretically not "supposed to exist" in the world of One Piece. This could mean that the WG does not want to assume responsibility for anything that may go wrong during a mission. CP0 seems to me to be a group that doesn't focus on assassination, that's CP9's job. They are probably immensely powerful, I'd say setting the bar at about Doflamingo's power level seems appropriate.

4.) I assume that probably most of them can use Rokuougan. Their skill using the 6 powers is probably also much more effective. Other than Spanda, I doubt anyone in CP0 will have under 5500 Douriki. I don't expect to see any new Rokushiki techniques for the simple reason that they're called "The 6 Powers" and we have even seen a 7th already. I think CP0 will just be more advanced.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I agree with the premise that CP0 will be the Revs opponent.
    This was quoted on the Wikia page and I think it is cool:
    The "Aigis" in "Cipher Pol Aigis Zero" may be derived from the Aegis, a mythological shield associated with Zeus and Athena shown as a short goatskin cloak. Athena's aegis is usually shown with a border of snakes and with the head of Medusa in the center. It is more an emblem of protection and power than an actual military shield.
    CP0 is not just an intelligence apparatus, they are the World Nobles bodyguards (protection and power). (IMO) It is clear that CP0 will be at the Reverie. Dragon will attack. A potential Lucci-Dragon matchup? or Lucci-Sabo?

Quote Originally Posted by Rise-Chan View Post
    Why are power levels being discussed regarding an organization that mostly deals in intelligence and espionage? Combat isn't a priority for Cipher Pol.
    Not necessarily, CP9 was intelligence and thought of highly (at the time) in terms of combat. I do not think their combat capabilities come close to the Marines; but, they need to have something in terms of fighting. The fact Lucci and Spandaman is CP0 gives credence to the organziation being weak and strictly intelligence. But Lucci could have grown in power.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyes View Post
    I agree with the premise that CP0 will be the Revs opponent.
    This was quoted on the Wikia page and I think it is cool:

CP0 is not just an intelligence apparatus, they are the World Nobles bodyguards (protection and power). (IMO) It is clear that CP0 will be at the Reverie. Dragon will attack. A potential Lucci-Dragon matchup? or Lucci-Sabo?

Not necessarily, CP9 was intelligence and thought of highly (at the time) in terms of combat. I do not think their combat capabilities come close to the Marines; but, they need to have something in terms of fighting. The fact Lucci and Spandaman is CP0 gives credence to the organziation being weak and strictly intelligence. But Lucci could have grown in power.

@bold - Now THIS is an excellent theory. I am willing to bet you're right. What better opportunity for Dragon to strike than the Reverie? I could see Sabo vs. Lucci since that was foreshadowed in Film Gold I guess.. And by foreshadowed, I mean it happened.. Anyways.. I think Dragon would probably be out of Lucci's league.. I think Dragon would probably face off with the masked guys. Hope you don't mind if I hop on your theory train. I am ALL FOR Revs vs. CP0 @ Reverie. Thanks for the hype, + rep, good theory

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    Weeble will tear apart Inu/Neko with considerable ease. Like in 10 seconds. I bet Weeble is hunting for Marco but somehow lost his way and ended up in WCI. And Weeble's mom turns out to be Big Mom's eldest daughter!

So instead of Luffy fighting another Sweet Commander, he'll fight and defeat Weeble this arc.
    This has nothing to do with CP0

And no, he won't. Else Weeble would be Yonko level, since Inu and Neko could fight and stall with a Yonko Commander for 5 days. If he's Yonko level, then Luffy can't defeat him right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rise-Chan View Post
    Why are power levels being discussed regarding an organization that mostly deals in intelligence and espionage? Combat isn't a priority for Cipher Pol.
    It's not only power levels being discussed but ... CP9 was pretty powerful for an intelligence and espionage agency, and seeing how CP-0 has an even bigger and meaner reputation, we can escalate it to being more powerful than CP9. Specially since a former CP9 agent is a member of it, Lucci.

As for everyone in One Piece gets stronger, Lucci won't be an exception.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by JDtheAlchemist View Post
    @bold - Now THIS is an excellent theory. I am willing to bet you're right. What better opportunity for Dragon to strike than the Reverie? I could see Sabo vs. Lucci since that was foreshadowed in Film Gold I guess.. And by foreshadowed, I mean it happened.. Anyways.. I think Dragon would probably be out of Lucci's league.. I think Dragon would probably face off with the masked guys. Hope you don't mind if I hop on your theory train. I am ALL FOR Revs vs. CP0 @ Reverie. Thanks for the hype, + rep, good theory
    No, not at all. Go ahead and perfect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    As for everyone in One Piece gets stronger, Lucci won't be an exception.
    Lucci getting Haki puts him at least upper-high with room for improvement. right?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyes View Post
    No, not at all. Go ahead and perfect it.

Lucci getting Haki puts him at least upper-high with room for improvement. right?
    If we go by the same logic as Luffy's improvement for getting Haki, yes, I'd say so.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Seeing as CP0 is mostly made up of former CP9, I don't count on them being hugely powerful. Maybe their leader will be strong, but everyone else I think would be no more than Zoro-Sanji level.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Seeing as CP0 is mostly made up of former CP9, I don't count on them being hugely powerful. Maybe their leader will be strong, but everyone else I think would be no more than Zoro-Sanji level.
    Are there any confirmed CP9 members other than Spanda and Lucci? I really doubt the 3 masked guys were CP9 members

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    I'm gonna disagree with this a bit. Once Luffy defeats someone, he has surpassed them, but his victory over Lucci was extremely lucky. He had him beat. So I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci is close to at least Law level. As for the rest, I don't have an inkling of their power levels. They were more easily defeated.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by JDtheAlchemist View Post
    Are there any confirmed CP9 members other than Spanda and Lucci? I really doubt the 3 masked guys were CP9 members
    The movie shows Lucci on the line with Kaku. I know it's the movie, but it is overseen/written by Oda, and that's a pretty big reveal to throw in if it wasn't with his approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I'm gonna disagree with this a bit. Once Luffy defeats someone, he has surpassed them, but his victory over Lucci was extremely lucky. He had him beat. So I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci is close to at least Law level. As for the rest, I don't have an inkling of their power levels. They were more easily defeated.
    Luffy's victories against pretty much all of his opponents is very narrow. While it was especially close with Lucci, Luffy hadn't even reached the potential with G2 and G3 that he did in Thriller Bark, essentially making up both moves that very day. I think Thriller Bark Luffy would have had an easier time with Lucci.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."