Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    Uhm, if there was an American beer themed guy shouldn't his name be Water instead?
    This is insulting towards water

Take all my rep for that though.

EDIT: Or not...because I can't.
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Thanks for the input, everyone.

Aside from the names, I think he has the total make of a Kaido commander. Kaido himself seems pretty ruthless, and Gin was known to be a "demon" himself. He also swore to meet the SH's again in the Grand Line if I remember correctly.

I don't want Don Krieg back, honestly. He's got lots of cool weaponry, but I think seeing him again would just be the Baratie fight all over again. Plus I believed that Gin was always stronger than Krieg, he just took orders from him. Perhaps that's changed.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    Honestly, I like this, even if it might be unlikely. I always liked Gin, and a rematch between him and sanji would be awesome if Gin got sufficiently powered up with a strong DF
    Gin had 2 iron weapons with giant marbles at the end. Put Haki (Gin had strong willpower, so probably strong Haki aswell) on that and + soru he is gucci in the new world. But that would be too boring, but that's how Oda introduced him :P. I doubt he would risk eating a DF.

Anyways i doubt Gin will return, but it would be rather interesting since i would see Sanji stomp somebody

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Keistl View Post
    Gin had 2 iron weapons with giant marbles at the end. Put Haki (Gin had strong willpower, so probably strong Haki aswell) on that and + soru he is gucci in the new world. But that would be too boring, but that's how Oda introduced him :P. I doubt he would risk eating a DF.

Anyways i doubt Gin will return, but it would be rather interesting since i would see Sanji stomp somebody
    Gin did actually win their fight. I wouldnt wanna see him get stomped I actually like him unlike Bellamy.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Thephoenixmaster View Post
    Gin did actually win their fight. I wouldnt wanna see him get stomped I actually like him unlike Bellamy.
    If sanji fights full strength then It would be just like Luffy gear 4 against Doffy = STOMP. But yeah i'd be an interesting battle :P.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Bumping because Sanji's wedding hype. Wouldn't be too strange to see Gin appear on his friends wedding day. Maybe we could see people from Baratie there too. Or even *gasp* Yosaku and Johnny

If Gin is truly working for Kaido do you think he's one of the calamities? He was able to match Sanji before, and Since Jack vs Zoro seems likely we could truly see a rematch.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@gif if Gin is with Kaido now, his zoan DF has to be OP. haha

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Bumping because Sanji's wedding hype. Wouldn't be too strange to see Gin appear on his friends wedding day. Maybe we could see people from Baratie there too. Or even *gasp* Yosaku and Johnny

If Gin is truly working for Kaido do you think he's one of the calamities? He was able to match Sanji before, and Since Jack vs Zoro seems likely we could truly see a rematch.
    That would be awesome

Sanji taking out one of a Yonko Top Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyes View Post
    @gif if Gin is with Kaido now, his zoan DF has to be OP. haha
    He was known as Demon Gin, so maybe he could get a Human DF, Model Demon?
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post

He was known as Demon Gin, so maybe he could get a Human DF, Model Demon?
    That would be perfect foreshadowing.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post

i think Gin is a good guy actually and about to save Zeff from Big Mom henchmen and relaying the message to Sanji. Sanji will probably fight Jack 1 vs 1 since they have plenty of parallels (both have blond hair, both are built, fire vs ice, both can be stubborn, both are loyal).