Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    wrestler archeologist

Quote Originally Posted by Keistl View Post
    Who said i was trying to make it seem realistic? I never said that. What i meant is - the figthing and how Vikings raided is realistic. The boat making and everything else too. Ragnar is based on a legend and has many stories revolving around him. This TV-Show is just showing what happened according to the legends.
    Erm, "you're" was for the one who made the series.
    Which i'am pretty sure wasn't you. :3

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Kylo Ren (what's up with the new nickname? ) you gonna watch it soon or what?
    @N o i r you gonna watch this after Grimm?

@BlackLeg @Divine Vikings season 4 with 20 episodes is gonna come out on February 18th!

Season 4 info, spoilers of previous season of course are included

Per TVLine, the move means that the season will be split in half, with the first 10 episodes kicking off on Thursday, February 18, and the remaining 10 premiering later in 2016 in a strategy that is being increasingly employed by basic cable networks. History had this to say about what fans can expect from the latest season: “Season 3 of Vikings culminated with the battle in Paris, where Ragnar seized victory from the jaws of defeat — but still returns to Kattegat dangerously ill. Thoughts of his death galvanize the forces who seek to succeed him as king, including his wife Queen Aslaug and his oldest son, Bjorn. Meanwhile, Lagertha continues power struggles with her calculating, former second in command, Kalf; Rollo betrays his Vikings heritage by remaining in Frankia; and Floki is seized for his brutal actions to the Christian priest Athelstan.”

"Season 4 will also include three new cast additions: Yidu (Dianne Doan), a new character who fascinates Ragnar; King Harold Finehair (Peter Franzn), a complex man who seeks to become King of Norway and a potential rival to Ragnar; and his violent brother, Halfdan the Black (Jasper Pkknen)."
    Last edited by Keistl; Dec 18th '15 at 02:37 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

@N o i r you gonna watch this after Grimm?

@BlackLeg @Divine Vikings season 4 with 20 episodes is gonna come out on February 18th!

Season 4 info

Per TVLine, the move means that the season will be split in half, with the first 10 episodes kicking off on Thursday, February 18, and the remaining 10 premiering later in 2016 in a strategy that is being increasingly employed by basic cable networks. History had this to say about what fans can expect from the latest season: “Season 3 of Vikings culminated with the battle in Paris, where Ragnar seized victory from the jaws of defeat — but still returns to Kattegat dangerously ill. Thoughts of his death galvanize the forces who seek to succeed him as king, including his wife Queen Aslaug and his oldest son, Bjorn. Meanwhile, Lagertha continues power struggles with her calculating, former second in command, Kalf; Rollo betrays his Vikings heritage by remaining in Frankia; and Floki is seized for his brutal actions to the Christian priest Athelstan.”

"Season 4 will also include three new cast additions: Yidu (Dianne Doan), a new character who fascinates Ragnar; King Harold Finehair (Peter Franzn), a complex man who seeks to become King of Norway and a potential rival to Ragnar; and his violent brother, Halfdan the Black (Jasper Pkknen)."
    Pretty sure Jony boy already watched and fangasmed
    He may be in a fan coma right now

NIce
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Aren't there better places to mention me? And it's badass

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    Aren't there better places to mention me? And it's badass
    You calling this place a dump?

How far have you watched so far?

I see you liked Star Wars mr Kylo Ren

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLeg View Post
    Pretty sure Jony boy already watched and fangasmed
    He may be in a fan coma right now

NIce
    Tbh February 18th is nice. I didn't expect it to start up so soon. This is great news. Many TV-Shows start on january,feb. Here's a few:

January 7th - Heroes Reborn

January 19th - Flash

January 20th - Supernatural (probably doesn't include you either )

January 29th - Grimm (ah, this doesn't include you )

Feb 15 - Better Call Saul (you should watch this if you haven't )

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

You calling this place a dump?

How far have you watched so far?

I see you liked Star Wars mr Kylo Ren
    I'm saying there's spoilers here

Nothing.

I did

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    I'm saying there's spoilers here

Nothing.

I did
    Egh and i had my hopes up that you weren't talking about Star Wars for once

So when are you gonna start watching Vikings?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Season 4 trailer. Seems pretty dope

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Tyrant @BlackLeg @N o i r @Rick Sanchez @Red (?)

Season 4 episode 1 of Vikings is out

Rather boring start - just power struggles - guess that will matter later on. Ragnar's wife is in a weird spot. I doubt she'll amount to anything really.

Lagatha is more interesting. We'll see how that 1/2 Earl will turn out.

LOL how Ragnar got mad at Bjōrn. RIP Floki

I love the interactions with Rollo

Rollo "i'm going to bed...wife",

wife with knife : "i'm going to cut you",

Rollo "your tickling me"

Wow i was right about lagatha power struggles. That other Earl played it out really smart.

The way the beardyman died (the one leading against lagatha) - arrow shot in the neck + his ding dong cut off by lagatha (unexpected)

And Rollo turning his back to his comrades - i guess it was the right thing to do since he could have been backstabbed by the other half. Not worth the risk for some ~50 warriors

All in all - nice episode - can't wait for the next one

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

@Tyrant @BlackLeg @N o i r @Rick Sanchez @Red (?)

Season 4 episode 1 of Vikings is out

Rather boring start - just power struggles - guess that will matter later on. Ragnar's wife is in a weird spot. I doubt she'll amount to anything really.

Lagatha is more interesting. We'll see how that 1/2 Earl will turn out.

LOL how Ragnar got mad at Bjōrn. RIP Floki

I love the interactions with Rollo

Rollo "i'm going to bed...wife",

wife with knife : "i'm going to cut you",

Rollo "your tickling me"

Wow i was right about lagatha power struggles. That other Earl played it out really smart.

The way the beardyman died (the one leading against lagatha) - arrow shot in the neck + his ding dong cut off by lagatha (unexpected)

And Rollo turning his back to his comrades - i guess it was the right thing to do since he could have been backstabbed by the other half. Not worth the risk for some ~50 warriors

All in all - nice episode - can't wait for the next one
    I liked the ep, it had a good start.

Ragnar had some funny scenes. Him looking at the asian and saying "what happened here?" with a look like "NEW MEAT!"
    Rollo in France was interesting, nice to see that he didn't force the frenchie to have sex with him, more than we could say for some less barbaric french guys for sure. And his treason at the end was so expected. He had to cement his relationship and his power with his newly french allies, having vikings on his back not trusting him and causing trouble would be a bad thing.

Ahah, Laggerta had that strong moment, quite a scene. Curious that the other King's son (the one Ragnar killed) helped Lagertha tho.

Also, Ragnar showed how smart he can be with Floki situation. Bjorn sure was put in a rough spot, because he knew that Floki killed Athelstan and wanted to please his father by delivering justice, but Ragnar saw through that. He knew what happened and knew that if he exposed it, he would have to kill Floki, something he doesn't want to do, and may split his people's favor, because he's basically killing someone over a christian friendship.
    Not only that, but he'll also be killing a friend, something he doesn't want to do. So I'm quite interested on how he's going to solve the situation.

Can't wait to see more from England too and if Ragnar's going to ally again with them.