Page 336 of 351 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3506
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    wait found it, it was @Aertes Game 68 here... exactly a year ago!

https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sho...-Thread/page69

Aertes 68 --> Timing Issues
    Gir 78 --> Timing Issues

I'm betting whoever hosts a game 88 a year from now will face timing issues
    -_- all votes in my game were 1+ minute after the deadline closed.
    Here we are talking about someone closing it earlier.

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    at least for school submissions, the timing is actually exact when done in class or online. in mafia games, there's a variation in timing between host's posts and player's posts (as well as the overall server response time). time and again, we keep seeing hosts and players rushing for the deadline last minute. the best way to reduce this rushing is to develop and enforce a rule that the day lynch closes at deadline but the host actually closes a minute after the deadline. that's how mafia host bots can efficiently close the day without much of an issue.
    We don't have a bot. We aren't MafiaUniverse. I feel like it should be up to the host - if this is to be a rule that all hosts must abide by, then that needs to be communicated in some way i.e. a rule thread.

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    It's alright, we hadn't set a clear standard for this so Gir can't be blamed entirely.

It's a good opportunity to set such a standard tho, so if everyone is ok with it I suggest that we follow what other sites do and when the set time is HH:MM with a hard deadline, which is always exciting and is good for the game imo, accept posts as valid for the phase until HH:MM on the dot and consider invalid everything from HH: (MM+1) (don't you dare tell me there is an exception when the timer is set for HH:59 :P ).
    As I just said to Apple, if this is the standard you've decided you want, then put it in a rule somewhere. Update the meme, make a new thread, whatever.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    As I just said to Apple, if this is the standard you've decided you want, then put it in a rule somewhere. Update the meme, make a new thread, whatever.
    It will be documented somewhere, I will most probably make a new thread in the Info section, will probably announce the stuff about the strikes etc in there too.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    It's perfect as it has seconds in it, you can always refresh the page, or "Right click open image in a new tab" and change the last ".png" to ".html" you can have a self updating one, using that one would be a bit better, but what's better is having a server system clock to go by (will look into that)
    1) can we use this embed code in the posts somehow? It should be selfupdateable.
    Spoiler!

2) Is there a way to set the thread to lock itself at a specific time? (We have the same thing for polls)

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    1) can we use this embed code in the posts somehow? It should be selfupdateable.
    Spoiler!

2) Is there a way to set the thread to lock itself at a specific time? (We have the same thing for polls)
    1) Request granted

PHP Code:
    [time]bla_1530482399[/time
    2) There might be a way but needs a little bit of time.
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Quote Originally Posted by Solaire View Post
    If you really don't get what I'm saying, just delete your account.

How are you bby?
    Hopefully you haven't been deported since I last saw you. I'm sure you've heard this joke multiple times, but I'm doing it anyway.
    nugget, you voted for trump didn't you
    jk I'm just here haha
    @Joseph Joestar not as good as a dick looks good in your mouth bby
    Last edited by Itztli; Jun 30th '18 at 11:21 PM.

Ice Devil Slayer Silver Fullbuster's Avatar
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

1) Request granted

PHP Code:
    [time]bla_1530482399[/time
    2) There might be a way but needs a little bit of time.
    Ooh can anybody use that tag?! This is gonna be so useful!

Anime: Haikyuu | Credit: @Sam

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    So you "jailed Laboon" (famous quote btw, @Gir tagging you to have a laugh lol) and nothing happened that night so you conclude that he is the droid we are looking for. For now, withhold the info about when the other jailer shot was used.
    Dem 16% scenarios though. Unfortunately, the claim also lacks the statement that all scum should be jailed for top kekness.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPains View Post
    I'm angry at (town.)you for that need to vote last minute. That's why @Gir is still alive and able to host this game
    Re: that first scenario - I targeted Laboon NP3 and Shaki says that he is a one-shot commuter who used that shot NP2, so that's not what happened.
    T-this is not the kind of game where one needs to lynch the host to win! We call those "bastard" games And this game is strictly not bastard

Also I don't mind tunneling me as long as you keep your options open and question other people, I'm quite guilty of this one over the years
    Spoiler!

I'd link your "Tunnel Basil every day" game but i cba to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fullbuster View Post
    Ooh can anybody use that tag?! This is gonna be so useful!
    I think we should just use the [time] tags for it. Place the link to the countdown in it. (basically what he put as php code)

Yasssssssss!

Ice Devil Slayer Silver Fullbuster's Avatar
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Dem 16% scenarios though. Unfortunately, the claim also lacks the statement that all scum should be jailed for top kekness.

T-this is not the kind of game where one needs to lynch the host to win! We call those "bastard" games And this game is strictly not bastard

Spoiler!

I'd link your "Tunnel Basil every day" game but i cba to look for it.

I think we should just use the [time] tags for it. Place the link to the countdown in it. (basically what he put as php code)

Yasssssssss!
    I know how to use BBCodes Was ecstatic we finally got a proper countdown bbcode xD

Anime: Haikyuu | Credit: @Sam