Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

@Joseph Joestar I see you are arguing that you were active when you weren't. I have told you the last time we spoke about that that to hover around the bare minimum of participation doesn't constitute being active. At least not to me, and as you see, not to some hosts as well. People have complained about this time and again (yes, even those loved ones of yours that you think Aertes has driven away from mafia) so I made that post on Aertes' request to see that if you got the message and would participate normally because I wanted the game to start and my idea was to let you play but ensure that you can and want to actually play with us.

So we waited, because Aertes, or any host for that matter doesn't take these decisions before consulting me, and since you didn't respond and others did, who in the past have been more active (this time they were not, but that's a different subject), they were prioritized.
    You can't say that Aertes wasn't honest anywhere with you since in the thread it said that she would do just that and naturally that would be up to her discretion and according to her criteria.

All in all, there might have been some miscommunication because I didn't write in my message to you that you should respond to that if you are willing to participate, but tbh I didn't find it necessary because like I have told you again we are in a forum not in a court of law and thus if you care about the game I 'd expect you to bother replying to me.
    Plus that like I said , Aertes said she will prioritise based on previous activity and between us you know very well that in the past all those people who were chosen were more active than you so she, as the host who had set that as a prerequisite, had every right to choose the ones she chose. Maybe a notice should have been posted to you, but that's all there is to it.

To close this because I don't want it to go on and on, I am telling you again, if you want to play and you are willing to be active and all, you can participate just fine. But don't come and argue to me that the requirement is 3 posts and you posted 5 so you were active, because that just doesn't cut it and I think you understand that I am being very reasonable here.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    @Joseph Joestar I see you are arguing that you were active when you weren't. I have told you the last time we spoke about that that to hover around the bare minimum of participation doesn't constitute being active. At least not to me, and as you see, not to some hosts as well. People have complained about this time and again (yes, even those loved ones of yours that you think Aertes has driven away from mafia) so I made that post on Aertes' request to see that if you got the message and would participate normally because I wanted the game to start and my idea was to let you play but ensure that you can and want to actually play with us.

So we waited, because Aertes, or any host for that matter doesn't take these decisions before consulting me, and since you didn't respond
    and others did, who in the past have been more active (this time they were not, but that's a different subject), they were prioritized.
    You can't say that Aertes wasn't honest anywhere with you since in the thread it said that she would do just that and naturally that would be up to her discretion and according to her criteria.

All in all, there might have been some miscommunication because I didn't write in my message to you that you should respond to that if you are willing to participate, but tbh I didn't find it necessary because like I have told you again we are in a forum not in a court of law and thus if you care about the game I 'd expect you to bother replying to me.
    Plus that like I said , Aertes said she will prioritise based on previous activity and between us you know very well that in the past all those people who were chosen were more active than you so she, as the host who had set that as a prerequisite, had every right to choose the ones she chose. Maybe a notice should have been posted to you, but that's all there is to it.

To close this because I don't want it to go on and on, I am telling you again, if you want to play and you are willing to be active and all, you can participate just fine. But don't come and argue to me that the requirement is 3 posts and you posted 5 so you were active, because that just doesn't cut it and I think you understand that I am being very reasonable here.
    @bold if you are waiting on a response you yourself didn't ask for, why are you acting like its on me to expect it

Ps: @underlined 8... Not 5

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    @bold if you are waiting on a response you yourself didn't ask for, why are you acting like its on me to expect it

Ps: @underlined 8... Not 5
    First of all, if this was an opthalmologic test, I can assure you I see all letters just fine. Even the small ones that argue that are still you being pedantic about a rule, the essence of which isn't measured by pure math.

Second of all, what I said is that when you didn't respond, we thought you were being unavailable, so since other alternatives appeared to be more available than you, they were prioritized. If I thought the miscommunication were entirely on you, I wouldn't call it a miscommunication, because that requires 2 people and not one.

Either way, it wasn't the host's fault to do what she told she would. Had she picked another notoriously inactive player over you, you 'd have the right to complain, maybe. But she didn't, me, Gir, Alice, Shaki, Laboon, Min, Zoro and Yomi have all been more active in the past or are highly active on the forum and discord, in Zoro's case.

So the fix is simple, if you are interested. It's what Zoro said, you can just be active and no one will have a problem.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    First of all, if this was an opthalmologic test, I can assure you I see all letters just fine. Even the small ones that argue that are still you being pedantic about a rule, the essence of which isn't measured by pure math.

Second of all, what I said is that when you didn't respond, we thought you were being unavailable, so since other alternatives appeared to be more available than you, they were prioritized. If I thought the miscommunication were entirely on you, I wouldn't call it a miscommunication, because that requires 2 people and not one.

Either way, it wasn't the host's fault to do what she told she would. Had she picked another notoriously inactive player over you, you 'd have the right to complain, maybe. But she didn't, me, Gir, Alice, Shaki, Laboon, Min, Zoro and Yomi have all been more active in the past or are highly active on the forum and discord, in Zoro's case.

So the fix is simple, if you are interested. It's what Zoro said, you can just be active and no one will have a problem.
    The simple fix is just playing mafia on a different site Maybe there will be games with more than 12 players

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

The simple fix is just playing mafia on a different site Maybe there will be games with more than 12 players
    That works too. Problem solved.

1.Soul King Brook
    2.Roronoa Zoro
    3.Vinsmoke Sanji
    4.Dracule Mihawk
    5. Monkey D Luffy

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by ZoroXLee View Post
    That works too. Problem solved.
    i actually already stated this at the start of this whole conversation

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

i actually already stated this at the start of this whole conversation
    and yet you kept posting

1.Soul King Brook
    2.Roronoa Zoro
    3.Vinsmoke Sanji
    4.Dracule Mihawk
    5. Monkey D Luffy

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by ZoroXLee View Post
    and yet you kept posting
    I kept getting replies

Spoiler!

Manga
    Thriller Bark
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

spiegel and basil should do what I do and just disappear entirely during a mafia game

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    rise-chan is heavily overrated tbh

Manga
    Thriller Bark
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Rise-Chan

slanking omegaLUL

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post