Jaya
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin smith

Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    ^ This. Honestly why can't we just clone you, have like 20 of you.
    Notice me senpai

Frankenstein | Seaman Apprentice | 4 | Travel Logo | Move Set

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Novi View Post
    I don't even care if I sound corrupt or biased when I say this, and if anyone calls me out for saying what I am about to say, I won't even try to deny it.

If you, specifically you among a very small group of people this applies to, make an attempt to join this RP, your attitude in the past and even now will be the sole reason I will ignore your bio and everything you do, because your toxic attitude and constant arguing in the past has done nothing beneficial for the RP or the site.

Call it corruption, call it biased, call it anything else you want. Unless 66% of the staff said otherwise, you of all people are simply not joining.

You are targeting me because? What have i done as an individual that contributed to a collective that cause the end game in which we are?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Oh no.........

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Inashi View Post
    You are targeting me because? What have i done as an individual that contributed to a collective that cause the end game in which we are?
    I'm targeting you because you're toxic. Sorry that it doesn't apply to everyone? Not going to have an argument about it, anyway. It you don't know how you've contributed to the state of the RP before it ultimately fell then that's on you.

Mubong Park MS Discord Chat RP Rules Forum Rules

Smith [3] | Dexterous [3] 81,250,000 73 EXP ~25,000,000 Gold

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Novi View Post
    I'm targeting you because you're toxic. Sorry that it doesn't apply to everyone? Not going to have an argument about it, anyway. It you don't know how you've contributed to the state of the RP before it ultimately fell then that's on you.
    Im toxic how?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    wrestler doctor

Anyways, I feel like this RP could also benefit from a "Good Rper Bonus" that is rewarded to RPers monthly, a small package of xp, gold or whatever. So if you aren't petty, toxic, and an ass for a month you get rewarded. Good behavior should be rewarded...lmao who am I kidding.. this sounds like something from kindergarten but surprisingly it could work with this community.

In the OPRP, I always wanted to create NPCs to RP with that could follow my plot lines and goals in my own way, instead of having to rely on other actual RPers to push some story for me. So perhaps allow RPers to create NPCs as well, instead of just the narrators/graders but obviously limit the power of the NPC, or just have multiple "power" levels of NPCs. So say, if I am rank 4, I'd be able to create an NPC of Rank 4 and below but nothing higher. So the NPC would never out rank you? I don't know. Just putting my thoughts out right now. xD

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Soufian View Post
    Anyways, I feel like this RP could also benefit from a "Good Rper Bonus" that is rewarded to RPers monthly, a small package of xp, gold or whatever. So if you aren't petty, toxic, and an ass for a month you get rewarded. Good behavior should be rewarded...lmao who am I kidding.. this sounds like something from kindergarten but surprisingly it could work with this community.

In the OPRP, I always wanted to create NPCs to RP with that could follow my plot lines and goals in my own way, instead of having to rely on other actual RPers to push some story for me. So perhaps allow RPers to create NPCs as well, instead of just the narrators/graders but obviously limit the power of the NPC, or just have multiple "power" levels of NPCs. So say, if I am rank 4, I'd be able to create an NPC of Rank 4 and below but nothing higher. So the NPC would never out rank you? I don't know. Just putting my thoughts out right now. xD
    I'm all for personal NPCs, we just need to make rules and restrictions for them. Not only for story but even battle purposes. No awards for being a good person though. It's unnecessary.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

i never knew moderators could view who's viewed a thread.. and even i used to be a moderator here. now I'm scared, I better be totally honest next time I say whether i've read a thread or not :B

anyway, i don't know too much about this, but you already know i raised what i wanted to say in this thread already

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

@Novi
    I'm not too much into RP man, so I can't really help you out. For no particular reason either
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!