Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Gir @Keistl @SniperKing are you three cohosting the next Academy Game?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    I was active guys~ well active enough to pass through the game

And good job, @Shinigami!
    Good job to you too!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Koraznro View Post
    DP1 he was offline but after that, he was doing exactly what you are describing yet nobody gave him any thought.

@bold : One is not the same as the others
    Commenting on the fight is taking a stance, or a side, which is something the scum aren't going and didn't do.
    to tell you the truth, I don't really know Shinigami's playstyle I was more focused on other people's scummy activities, and only NP2 I had the excellent idea to investigate Miharu. It was between Miharu and Aertes, but I decided to trust Aertes

But that's the thing, you know. You were commenting on the fight, but weren't really taking a clear stance
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Man, that's just a pile of crap

Quote Originally Posted by Koraznro View Post
    What I don't understand from this all is @BlackLeg , @Aertes @Sol

Why didn't any of you suspect Shinigami for fence sitting when you accused me of it?
    It's not the same at all. You were fencesiting, commenting on things without giving any input that would make your intentions/suspicions clear, nor actively trying to scumhunt etc.

Shinigami pretty much came in saying that he's busy and can't participate due to rl obligations. He pretty much asked for our discretion for his inactivity and out of common courtesy I chose to believe that he indeed can't follow up the game. Mind you, he only had 5-6 posts on DP1 saying exactly this, "I can't participate on the game, excuse my inactivity". There was nothing to be made from his posts pretty much, while you were active but not really trying to work pro-town (at least this is how I see it).

Same goes for Miharu but not in the same extent as Shinigami did it. The thing with Miharu is that she's acting scummy both as town and as scum (from the games I've seen her) so I was more inclined to lynch her.

Now my approach turned out to be wrong, since Shinigami was scum and didn't really mind breaking down the game due to his inability to follow it, while that's the way you play as town. Mistake not to be repeated. I understand people having busy hours/days etc, that's something that happens to everyone but the way I see it, on a small game like matrix6, if you have a role that determines the game it's only reasonable to sub out and let someone who can be active play or at least be inactive/fencesiting/laying low and leave people to decide on how to act upon that.

That being said I will stop being so lenient to people who can't participate or offer no actual use imo and make it a priority to clear out the space. So my PL/inactive lynch view really changed from that game and I think that's a good lesson learned.

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

@BlackLeg you copped me NP1? After all these games, where's the trust man?
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    @BlackLeg you copped me NP1? After all these games, where's the trust man?
    I missed the last game, and I knew last game you were scum. I don't know how you play as scum, so I wanted to get that clear and see if you're an ally or an enemy.
    This way I could treat you as an ally and I think town would be way strong with this ... if only you didn't focus DP2 on me
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    Man, that's just a pile of crap

It's not the same at all. You were fencesiting, commenting on things without giving any input that would make your intentions/suspicions clear, nor actively trying to scumhunt etc.

Shinigami pretty much came in saying that he's busy and can't participate due to rl obligations. He pretty much asked for our discretion for his inactivity and out of common courtesy I chose to believe that he indeed can't follow up the game. Mind you, he only had 5-6 posts on DP1 saying exactly this, "I can't participate on the game, excuse my inactivity". There was nothing to be made from his posts pretty much, while you were active but not really trying to work pro-town (at least this is how I see it).

Same goes for Miharu but not in the same extent as Shinigami did it. The thing with Miharu is that she's acting scummy both as town and as scum (from the games I've seen her) so I was more inclined to lynch her.

Now my approach turned out to be wrong, since Shinigami was scum and didn't really mind breaking down the game due to his inability to follow it, while that's the way you play as town. Mistake not to be repeated. I understand people having busy hours/days etc, that's something that happens to everyone but the way I see it, on a small game like matrix6, if you have a role that determines the game it's only reasonable to sub out and let someone who can be active play or at least be inactive/fencesiting/laying low and leave people to decide on how to act upon that.

That being said I will stop being so lenient to people who can't participate or offer no actual use imo and make it a priority to clear out the space. So my PL/inactive lynch view really changed from that game and I think that's a good lesson learned.
    To be fair to Shinigami. He was busy DP1 and after that, he was free but laying low. I still think it was good to believe him out of common courtesy and I still would but there are other things we should have all seen.