Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaXRobin View Post
    Well considering I skimmed through the pages before it was translated things make more sense now, decent chapter 3/5. Puddin looking as her name implies, tasty. Edit: LOL @ Kid, shitty supernova thought he was hot sh*t , wheres Apoo and Hawkins? Will Luffy save them for some odd reason. hmmm. Also Kaido's bipolar, what a surprise * Sarcasm *. Should mean some interesting and refreshing panels whenever he's shown.
    I think Luffy would be in the same position as Kidd if he had face him with Hawkins and Appo by his side, seeing that Apoo is under Kaido and maybe Hawkins changed sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambino View Post
    > No mention of legendary Revolutionary vs Yonko pirates
    > Dragon and Sabo potentially catching a swift L
    > Blackbeard running away from Cipher Pol
    > Eustass Kid looking half baked. (I know OPB gon love this one)

Those factors took out any potential enjoyment I'd have on this chapter. On the flip side its was weird seeing a Top Tier, Kaido no less featuring heavily in this chapter. Guess after not seeing that many its to be expected. Speaking of which Kaido's drunken rage was directed at Kidd leading me to believe our brave pirate stood alone against him. Meaning that Apoo/Hawkins turned against him in the end. As for Pudding she has the same generic Koala, Carrot, That cute mermaid whose name I forgot look.

2/5 chapter.

EDIT: Damn I hope Kid fought a Yonko by himself like the real G I know he is.
    What were you expecting? A flashback to appear on a newspaper?

At least we know that Dragon and Sabo are okay. We had some fun interactions, specially because Luffy didn't even know how his dad looked like!

Blackbeard probably wouldn't want to stay there long, against Cipher Pol and marines swarming in. Unnecessary and avoidable. We all know how cunning and smart he is.

To be expected, he faced a Yonko. Same would have happened to Luffy. I think you're just way too deep in Kid's pants. No one is expecting Luffy to take out a Yonko by himself. He's gathering a lot of allies for that. You expected Kidd to be able to, with only Hawkins and their crew by his side?

It was awesome seeing so much more from Kaido and his (drunken) personality. No, Kaido drunken rage was because the supernovas ruined his dream of making a crew full of DF users because Luffy defeated his supplier, Doflamingo.

Pudding is totally different from koala, carrot and keimi, what are you saying
    different eyes and lips. Keimi has a dorky face, Koala is half dorky half cute, Pudding is full on cute!

Not to talk about those huge upgrades
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipezi View Post
    Is Jack fishman? He can not move, but doesn't seem to have any trouble breathing...
    He could be. Either that or he has huge lung capacity ... maybe because he's a mammoth.

I could see him being half fishman, like Dellinger. inb4 Jack is Dellinger's father
    Quote Originally Posted by Annadoridesu View Post
    That girl is Sanji's bride? She looks familiar. Haven't we seen her before? During the Fishman Island Arc? She was making a face at Big Mam.
    Who's bright idea was it to let Luffy handle the food and kitchen? Of course all that happened! What the hell, Straw Hat Crew?! What were you expecting?! A decent pasta? Like hell! Luffy probably couldn't even boil an egg!!!!
    Sanji's gonna kill him. Mmm-hmm. R.I.P. Luffy.
    Moving on! Sabo and Dragon are alive, or so goes the presumptions of the Sunny's crew and her guests. Luffy: "He doesn't look a thing like me!" Well, no, he really doesn't does he? Maybe Luffy looks like his mama. Who is she? Tell me Odachi!!!
    But since Sanji's bride is so beautiful then... Oh, hell. They're in trouble. Big trouble. Huuuuuuge.
    The one we saw had 3 eyes

ahahah, Luffy cooking was one of the best parts of this chapter! Just to show how much Sanji's missed by the crew and how important he is

yes, huuuuuge troubles she has there
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Henderson View Post
    I can't wait for that damn vinegar's opinion this time. He/she and their posey normally agrees to things. When they show up they show up in gangs, and clusters. Hard to counter that.

Anyways to the more serious people who likes debating in a civilized manner.

I predicted this, I said in agreement with @BlackLeg that it was a small clash between Dragon and Blackbeard but the revolutionary army still escaped as it is to early for them to meet an end. Whitebeard pirates were apart of the story for 500 chapters before the Marines ended them and they are even still mentioned beyond 800 chapters.

Why would the Revs be taken out off panel with everyone dead?
    It'll be fun to read
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
    Kaidou swinging a spiked club. Guess more evidence to the point that he is something oni-like. Also seems like he pummeled the KHA alliance really hard. LoL that personality.

Overall things are progressing faster than I thought. Was quite sure that we will now be seeing "rescue Sanji" arc exclusively that would last most of the year, then some reunion chapters and flashbacks of what other teams were doing in that same timespan and the first we would see of Kaidou and his arc again would be in 2017.

Btw, wonder what Sanji will do now
    this

switch Wolverine with Sanji and Photogenic Guy with Pudding, and there you have it
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Lol, Sanji is a goner. He may not have too many qualms about this marriage suddenly.

I'm guessing Luffy would be raiding the kitchen at BM's as soon as he crashes the party.

There is no way Marines would ever let go of gloating rights, if they caught anyone decent. So I guess the question is, where is the Revs new headquarters or are they scattered in trying to escape? Also, BB? So random of him to attack Revs. Unless he really fell in love with Mera Mera no Mi, I don't see any motivation for him to attack Revs. Though knowing BB, he probably just did it for the lulz and the ensuing chaos.

Good to see Kidd didn't join Kaidou. v.v I'd have been disappointed if he had. Whatever your opinion may be of Kidd, at least he has a backbone. I'm guessing he'll be an ally for the fight against Kaidou. Now if only we can find out what happened to Hawkins.

Didn't think Jack would be out for the count so soon, so it makes sense he's still alive.

And Kaidou really is a character. From jumping from Skypiea to drunken personalities. This guy needs more screen time.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Ace View Post
    Lol, Sanji is a goner. He may not have too many qualms about this marriage suddenly.

I'm guessing Luffy would be raiding the kitchen at BM's as soon as he crashes the party.

There is no way Marines would ever let go of gloating rights, if they caught anyone decent. So I guess the question is, where is the Revs new headquarters or are they scattered in trying to escape? Also, BB? So random of him to attack Revs. Unless he really fell in love with Mera Mera no Mi, I don't see any motivation for him to attack Revs. Though knowing BB, he probably just did it for the lulz and the ensuing chaos.

Good to see Kidd didn't join Kaidou. v.v I'd have been disappointed if he had. Whatever your opinion may be of Kidd, at least he has a backbone. I'm guessing he'll be an ally for the fight against Kaidou. Now if only we can find out what happened to Hawkins.

Didn't think Jack would be out for the count so soon, so it makes sense he's still alive.

And Kaidou really is a character. From jumping from Skypiea to drunken personalities. This guy needs more screen time.
    u replied on the discussion thread!!!

and well said. I agree with your detailed review mostly

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    - Got to see Sanji
    - Kaido delivered nicely
    - Luffy being himself
    - Jack's a fishman/half-fishman, good to see that race get a genuinely strong character

5/5

I don't see what that has to do with those who "downplayed" him. He can breathe in water but still got rekt.

Hawkins might've helped him, we can't be sure. Nonetheless the panel with Kidd was actually cool.
    He seems fine and is calmly waiting for someone to pick him up how badass is that . That Zunisha trunk has energy to level Large mountain which jack took head on and is fine

Spoiler!

Credit for Ava/ Sig: Creater

Archbishop of Banterbury Ron Swanson's Avatar
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Man, that is one "What's underneath Jack's mask?" outcome I didn't expect. Nice input on how DF Fishmen react under water, rather funny. Surely hard to find tho, I reckon he'll be stuck there for a while. Also, I've been DESPERATELY waiting for a fishman hybrid to take a more important role, and this is rather fitting. Razor toothed mamooth hype.

I also think either Kuzan or Shiryuu are playing a nasty little game with BB, strongly leaning towards Kuzan. I suppose he did actually side with the Revs & essentially shows both the most dangerous crew and the Marines a big middlefinger, by joining BB & snitching for the Revs. You go girl, bloody great move.

Here's to feeling good all the time.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @BlackLeg @Hakuryuaa @Gir @SniperKing @Keistl @Desert Croc

1. Jack is back and ready to roll. He sunk but he's alright and not KO'd. And now he is in his ultimate form without his mask. Arlong, Hody, Dellinger and Jinbe all wuv Jack

2. The Revs likely escaped before Blackbeard Pirates showed up. Oh and mkre CP0/Lucci hype so that's a plus

3. Kaido is an angry drunk? Shanks is a happy drunk? Shanks x Kaido? Best drunk Yonko pals 4ever?

4. Sanji and Tamago interactions are always good.

5. Pudding is sexy so Sanji is defeated unfortunately

6. And Kidd getting beaten up and Luffy being unable to cook seize the day
    Seeing Jack reminded me of this

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuryuaa View Post
    He seems fine and is calmly waiting for someone to pick him up how badass is that . That Zunisha trunk has energy to level Large mountain which jack took head on and is fine
    Yeah, he's fine, he's just sinking till he hits the sea floor, helpless, because he got thrown the fuck offboard and into the water by Zunisha most casual attack
    He's "fine" alright

Maybe next time he shouldn't bleed after taking an attack like that tho, that doesn't make him look "fine"

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuryuaa View Post
    this is why Jack is awesome man. Too many downplayers.

Now i am very VERY curious to see Hybrid Jack. Using Mammoth and Fishman Karate attacks in a Top Tier fashion. Jack would definitely have defeated Zunisha had he not been in such a situational disadvantage

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Apple and Haku rn

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

He seems to have sharper tooth than an ordinary human.

Bayside High
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Not a bad chapter.

Looks like Luffy may be saving Kidd.