Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin archeologist

Quote Originally Posted by Itztli View Post
    I don't particularly trust Aertes and "lean derp" means he can't be read as town? if anything, I expect townies to make far more mistakes and be derps than scum but that's just me and my own opinion on his play style. I could be wrong or could be right. I expect that reads are just assumptions based on what we have gathered, not hard facts so I welcome any disagreement.

Sol was also a derp, reason I named him scapegoat, easy DP lynch for scum if they managed to build a case and sway the herd.
    This is fair. I personally haven't found any noticeable faults in Aertes posts but several of you guys have. I need to go back and read them thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by Itztli View Post
    Could be, but it has happen in the past with players who can't handle certain roles (townies) I've yet to see a scum to dare do what silver has, scum wouldn't throw their own under the bus this way. They would be more organized (or so I would like to think) when doing so. I think he's still noobing around even if he's not that new.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Snake View Post
    My issue with Robin is that she seems to be avoiding going after active players and focuses on less active players instead, like KGB, Apple and Indigo.
    Most of the previously active players weren't really active this phase. I was hoping this phase would shed more light but it didn't. So I'm just stuck with slight suspicions on few or town reads for others & asking questions.

Women of Anime series.
    Acknowledging the often overlooked feminine heroes of anime & manga.

Ghost in the Shell Series

Motoko Kusanagi

Get to know her.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin archeologist

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    trying to respond to Koraz/RobinNico double walliss atm
    One hour later and I'm still very interested in your response!

Women of Anime series.
    Acknowledging the often overlooked feminine heroes of anime & manga.

Ghost in the Shell Series

Motoko Kusanagi

Get to know her.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Good luck fam

Protect Silver + Shichi if possible.
    I don't really have any vig suggestions. Koraznro came off suss to me a bit but not enough to shoot him and not sure if any others are seeing the same suss I am.

No one really jumped in to counter JJ wagon from what I could see.

Fingers crossed for poz results

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by RobinNico View Post
    One hour later and I'm still very interested in your response!
    Im on my phone with poor internet reception. Its been going on for few days since it got a bit crazy

Now, the KGB lynch led to a tragedy of losing a townie but you really didn't find it weird that she posted only 3 times, threw a random vote and disappeared? Shichi voted on me before switching to KGB. We had a three-way tie that included the KGB troll vote that helped no one. That's why i thought lynching KGB was a better solution than the dilemma we were in (didn't like the idea of lynching blackleg too early, no lynches and ties are bad etc.).

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

WriteupEverything is going just as I planned. After all these Father said sitting back in his chair, opening his book. Off in the distance a muffled clatter rang softly through the chamber, but Father decided it was just rats and went back to his novel. Everything he worked on for years would finally be coming into fruition that day.

Again he heard a noise, but this time it wasnt nearly as quiet. Father was turning his head at the sound of this uproar when he felt something cold and hard pierce him. Blood gently trickled from his mouth and poured out of him as the blade left his body. As the wounded man attempted to rise, he felt wrists and ankles hit solid stone shackles, however before he could look down, his eyes began to burn and all vision was lost.

One Piece Bay Mafia Game #56 ~ Day Phase 2 Final Tally

Votes

Aertes(1) -Gir
    BrokenAce(1) -Aertes
    JustJacqui(11) -Silver Fulbuster, FedoraJames, Itztli, BrokenAce, Laboon, Sam, Venomus Snake, Ratchet, Hancock, AppleCider, RobinNico
    AppleCider(1) - Koraznro

#lynchtally

JustJacqui, Father, has been lynched!

JJ's Role

Night Phase 2 starts now and ends in 48 hours or until I receive all Night Actions.

Get them in as quickly as possible!!

Spoiler!

Manga
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Something we forgot to include before:

@Silver Fullbuster, Van Hohenheim, has achieved his win condition!

Silver Fullbuster's Role

Silver Fullbuster has won the game for himself and will not play anymore.
    The game still goes on normally.

Last edited by Pride; May 9th '16 at 12:17 PM.

Manga
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

NP2 Results

Sorry guys, no time for writeup if I'm going to start the DP on time (which I prioritize over flavor)....and it's already late even without a writeup

@Miharu, Alex Louis Armstrong, has been killed!

Miharu's Role

@Itztli has been killed!

DP3 AnnouncementShichiDrewKai may not post for the duration of this Day Phase.

SubstitutionCountershock is subbing in for Zellas.

Day Phase 3 starts now and ends in 48 hours or until majority is reached.

With 17 players, it takes 9 to lynch.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Noooo stromg man

Suppose Miharu protected well then, don't see her as a target for a kill

Boo that who ever can silence can do so more than once. That is going to be a huge huge pain.

Another Janitored kill as well..lame.

We'll need a write up at some point I guess to figure out what has happened.
    Initially I thought maybe Scar or the SK was blowing people up so much that they couldn't be identified..but SK being a Janitor as well..doesn't realy help the SK cause...is just chaotic more than anything. And I think DP 2 write up suggests Mafia did the no role reveal kill last time so bleh.

Indigo seems a bit jaded that Silver wasn't modkilled..ay ay ay ay ay.
    @Indigo you town?

Wonder if Shichi silenced himself in an attempt to fool me again!!

Black leg can at least post this time..
    @BlackLeg are you town!?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

The active players are the ones being killed and silenced. Pretty sure the scums strategy is to kill the activity levels and leave us a ghost town, with no activity so that they can cruise through. Wouldn't be surprised if a few scums are laying low and being borderline inactive and using this to have an easy game.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJacqui View Post
    Love Flavour. I think if anyone is the SK it will be Solf J. Kimblee (the Alchemist that has the palm transmutation circles)

Isn't Mafia normally 1/3? And don't forget the Big Bad - Father. I mean, his name is Father and he wanted to become God. I don't think Sloth will be included, just because he had such little screen time in the series.

If there are a few indies, or the Xingese have their own faction, then mafia numbers are probably between 5 and 7.

I think that Greed and Ling are potential Masons. That one has to find the other. Maybe even something like one performs on evens and the other on odds.

Although this is after the war, meaning all canon villians should be dead, we'll assume they aren't for the games sake, meaning that Greed is either within Ling, or an Indie.

If Ling and Greed are separate players, they may be mason, and have something like only one can act per night, as both Ling and Greed kept their identity.
    So if Jacqui's words are to be believed, the Mafia are between 5 and 7. And there is no Sloth in scum team and neither is Greed. That leaves 5 Homunculi and 1 father. 6 possible scums, which falls nicely between 5 and 7.

Greed is an Indie, possibly. But likely not a Mafia scum.

Essentially, we need to get rid of the 5 homunculi now at least to be rid of the mafia team. Repeat Yesterday's result 5 times more. And the SK too. Not sure if we need to be rid of other Indies like Greed, etc. but hopefully not. Flavour wise, they should be able to win with town.

Also, I TR Laboon, for a post he made last DP where he said something to the effect of if JJ doesn't flip scum, then remember folks, we shouldn't straight go for Silver's head. Could have been bussed.

That is such a town thing to say. For one, a scum probably would know that JJ is scum, so such a thought wouldn't even cross their mind. Even if JJ hadn't been scum, then mafia would have liked to take advantage of the situation and tried to get Silver mislynched the next DP. But I don't see why a Mafia would say, but remember folks, he could have been bussed. It is more to their advantage to have used the wrong flip to mislynch Silver.

So, Laboon, I see as Town or Indie. Not Mafia Scum.

Also @Pride Why is Silver not playing anymore? Indies achieve their win con but they continue to play till the end game. They help keep the balance of the game. I'd have liked to see Silver help us, with his vote, vote against Mafia and give town the number, and keep playing.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I see you Shichi..but you cannot speak to me.

saddest days