Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman doctor

Link

@Link

I know that you are no longer with us but we still want to remember you by the best day of your life and remember of all the great things you have done for us over the years in opb and outside of the site.

Please be respectful and that this thread is being modded. Thanks to @Nexus for giving me permission to make this thread as a little remembrance of an old friend.

Sorry if I took long making this but I wanted to give time for his family and close ones after his passing before I made this and I wanted it to be special so why not on his birthday!
    Last edited by Kikyo; May 17th '16 at 07:16 AM.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Kikyo For This Useful Post:

Bambino  (May 20th '16), Big Boss  (Aug 14th '16), Countershock  (May 17th '16), FireAngeL  (May 17th '16), Gaster  (May 20th '16), Itztli  (May 17th '16), Keotsu  (May 17th '16), Koraznro  (May 21st '16), Lee  (Jul 17th '16), Matternativ  (May 17th '16), Misty  (May 17th '16), Nathan  (May 17th '16), Nexus  (May 18th '16), Owner Zeff  (May 17th '16), Pride  (May 17th '16), Protect And Serve  (May 22nd '16), Queen Cheese  (May 17th '16), Red  (May 17th '16), Redeyes  (May 17th '16), Rise-Chan  (May 17th '16), Rohan  (May 18th '16), Shinigami  (May 17th '16), Toon Link  (May 17th '16), Wallyrine  (Jun 9th '16), Zellas  (Jun 13th '16)

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman doctor

Sucks how you're no longer here to call us cunts or harass us with your uniqueness, life sucks doesn't it? But hey, you were surrounded by the people that love and adore you, I'm lucky that I had a chance to talk to you before you had to go with Arceus in the great gates of heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    There once was Mexican girl named Kikyo. She got deported and trapped behind a wall. The end.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I saw your status on Skype, Kikyo, but I had no idea what it was really about. This is truly sad to hear about. I'm sure I first met him on Narutobase. Link and I were never close and honestly rarely spoke, but he was an older RP Mod here and from what I remember put a lot of effort into the site doing something he seemed to love. He was always funny, which is always the most important thing! So funny, and honestly, he was my favourite voice in the OPB podcasts, always made me laugh when he had something to say, even though he seemed shy. Oh, then his 'drawings' of Pokmon in the GFX section haha. Anyway, Happy Birthday! It's so strange how much you wish you'd have gotten to know someone when they've passed.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Merry birthday! Have a good one

Wait, hold up....he's deceased?
    Damn, this is crazy, I didn't know this. @Kikyo mind sharing what happened if it's not too much to ask. I am mind blown, because he was so young and you don't usually expect this. I know the universe is indifferent, it doesn't care if you're old, young, fat, skinny,pretty, ugly, rich or poor, but you can't help and still feel bad about these kind of misfortunes.

Well, there isn't much I can really say, just hope he's at peace in whatever spiritual realm he believed in & my sympathies go out to his family, losing a loved one isn't easy.

@Red
    It's so strange how much you wish you'd have gotten to know someone when they've passed.
    My grandma always says "don't give me flowers, don't sing me songs, don't even come visit my grave when I have passed, because if you didn't do when I was alive and kicking, why would you now when I can't enjoy them."
    I was reminded of that when I read that bit, it's harsh, but true and It sucks that we are this way. We "wish" we've known people, we wish we had done something before their death to help or get to know them, but we never do. I think those are the moments in life when you realize that there's some truth to "live like today is your last day" so when I do catch myself, I try to show some appreciation to the people I know or care about.
    Last edited by Itztli; May 17th '16 at 08:26 AM. Reason: maaaaa typos.

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Man, this is truly sad news. I wish I knew more about what happened, or that I had known sooner. He was my favorite New zealander

@Red is totally right about the podcasts. He didn't speak a lot, but whenever he did he cracked everyone up, same with irc. He was always fun in mafia games too. I'll keep his practice of randomly lynching the last person to post before him around.

I also give him credit for turning me on to some awesome series like ToG and Noblesse

You're missed, Pierre. I wised we had talked more, R.I.P.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Happy birthday and R.I.P
    ☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    I Refuse to carry a king who's weaker than me and get cut to ribbons with him
    ☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

What? Link ... is gone?

This is truly sad news. I didn't know him well but I remember his posts, they often amused me. He seemed like a jolly soul in the bay.

Happy Birthday Link, and wherever you are now, may you be happy. Wish a lot of strength for his family and friends.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Itztli View Post
    Wait, hold up....he's deceased?
    Damn, this is crazy, I didn't know this. @Kikyo mind sharing what happened if it's not too much to ask. I am mind blown, because he was so young and you don't usually expect this. I know the universe is indifferent, it doesn't care if you're old, young, fat, skinny,pretty, ugly, rich or poor, but you can't help and still feel bad about these kind of misfortunes.
    I could and I would in dms, it's much easier for me but yeah life is cruel taking away our love ones away
    Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    @Red is totally right about the podcasts. He didn't speak a lot, but whenever he did he cracked everyone up, same with irc. He was always fun in mafia games too. I'll keep his practice of randomly lynching the last person to post before him around.
    Lol don't forget those truth and dare games, that's where he shined the most.

But yeah I totally agree, him and Zander brought the podcast into live and heartattacks to us. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    There once was Mexican girl named Kikyo. She got deported and trapped behind a wall. The end.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman scientist

Man he was such a good guy. Met him on OPB. ME , nem and Pierre used to be such good buddies. I will miss him. You were one awesome NZ buddy.

|✖| |8.7 |✖|