Page 212 of 508 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 5072
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

I don't like at all the people who jumped on the Basil lynch. Mind you, I find Rise's case against him very on point. Basil has done nothing of value on this game. I don't doubt that Basil might have an anti town faction. But when I see people like Sam and Kudo jumping there I can't shake off the feeling that something is wrong.
    Amazing how you remain inactive without giving any valuable contribution to this thread and only appear to jump in an easy wagon.

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Nimura View Post
    OK, but first I would like to ask that you guys please consider helping me out.

Now with that said.

I was mugged twice last night. One thing that was stolen was a valuable collectable of mine.

The second.....I advise no one to accept any gifts between this turn and the next. Since Rise's little present has been passed on to another.

One thing that surprised me about this was the fact that both of Sly's theft attempts were used on me. I find it odd that no one targeted Stein. It could be that Stein is their ally and therefore his assets are a benefit to them, or it could be that two groups most likely one scum and one indie/ Cult Leader wanted to super kill that badly and one of which got burned.

Anyway this burn could be why at least one of the members are absent.
    Someone stole that from you? What a moron. I hope they're scum. They're in for the treat.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    I don't like at all the people who jumped on the Basil lynch. Mind you, I find Rise's case against him very on point. Basil has done nothing of value on this game. I don't doubt that Basil might have an anti town faction. But when I see people like Sam and Kudo jumping there I can't shake off the feeling that something is wrong.
    Amazing how you remain inactive without giving any valuable contribution to this thread and only appear to jump in an easy wagon.
    Shinichi is in my SR. He is way too oppotunistic here and misread the lynch votes. Sam i don't see as scum mainly because of Redeyes trying to exploit Derfel sloppy play

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    To me he was just one who tried to actually contribute as compared to Ratchet, Nimura, BTR and other inactives.
    compared to Ratchet, and other inactives.

What can I do, but laugh at this point?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    Yeah but why the torture and the kidnapped part? Why he's not just inactive? Or too busy to post? Or avoiding to post because he derped? It just seems a very specific guess to a rather vague situation.

Give me your top suspects and your green reads.
    Because tormenting was mentioned as a scum trait. As I said, he had no reason to be inactive since he had his great opportunity to question me right open in front of him. I dont think he'd derp when such a situation is presented to him. If he were to suddenly go inactive for the whole phase, I'd think he'll mention it just as black leg did, to avoid confusion.

Hmm my reads..

I'd read stein as town.

Not on clear terms with SniperKing, seeing that he repeated the exact question I asked stein, that too almost immediately.

Ratchet and nimura are ofcourse indies.

I find ShichiDrewKai helping town also. Indigo seems town, but thats just meta.

Yet to have clear thoughts on laboon or thee. And thats because I haven't read too deep into what laboon has said. As for you, I'd say town again, but again, not so sure due to gut.

I'd believe most of the scums are hiding among the inactives, since we are not focused on lynching them atm.

The Pirate Prince catches my eye since he seemed to have woken up when he had 2 votes, i think, for his lynch. Almost as if to avoid Freddy.

Apparently, Basil also comes to life when people start missing him as well and as Rise-Chan pointed out, he posted nothing original. So I'm okay with either this DP.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post

What can I do, but laugh at this point?
    Lol'd i really have to empathize with your situation right now

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Yep, @Shinichi Kudo's move seemed very weird looking at his reasoning behind it and his posts before that one.

He is Miharu's sub, right? If he's a scum that was a big slip up, if he's a townie proper explanations are now needed. Miharu's actions don't really help you either, so please explain yourself Shinichi. And do give us some reads too, please.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    i thought he sussed Solaire before switching to Basil. Which is odd because before i voted, there were 2 votes on Basil and 2 on Solaire. My vote barely created a lead but that's apparently the same as everyone going after Basil
    Yeah he sussed a person that has been inactive and some people worded some concerns about this inactivity. I haven't seen anything form his side to pursue anyone. And his reasoning to vote Basil? Ridiculous. There's even a case on Basil. To me it seems as an attempt to keep some distance in case he flips town and can pull out an "everyone voted and I did it for the money". You want money? Get active. Give some reads. That's just a lame ass excuse.

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Um... Where is @JustJacqui ?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Rise-Chan View Post
    Someone stole that from you? What a moron. I hope they're scum. They're in for the treat.
    Lol, I knew I that was right about your intentions at the beginning of DP1 when you talked about your awesome item Good thing I didn't screw that up with my blabbering. If you're pro-town like I've thought so far, that is.

Not on clear terms with SniperKing, seeing that he repeated the exact question I asked stein, that too almost immediately.
    Are you talking about the Shinigami question?