Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    I think some alignments are missing, but good call smartie turtle.

5 mafia makes sense, 1 cult leader, 14 townies (you said 18 I think you misread), 8 total indies (breaking down to 1-2-2-1-2) - 27 total players

If that's the case, then me and Barto are the only indie supports

Shinichi and Nimura are the only indie chaos.

Then what are the others? 1 indie killer, 1 indie evil, and then maybe 2 indie neutral?

Or, if we go off the opening posts: 1 indie killer, 2 indie evil, 2 indie support, 1 indie neutral, 2 indie chaos?
    I think underlined is the case, because thr other code is in the same order as the factions in the opening posts as well.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

One Piece Bay Mafia Game #57 - Day Phase IV Lynch Tally

Votes

Blackleg (1) - BTR,
    BTR (7) - Shaki, Shichidrewkai, Itztli, Shinichi Kudo, Applecider, Sniperking
    Itztli (1) - Solaire
    Applecider (5) - Blackleg, Stein, Aertes, Indigo, Nimura

#lynchtally

@BTR was Lynched!
    @usso @Sam @Rohan have been eaten by Freddy Krueger!

BTR's role

Everyone that voted him gets 500 Simoleons!

With his lynch Iznogoud is one step away from world domination!

usso's role

His items went to the auction house!

usso's InventoryPokeball - Orange - Gather all 6 Pokemon to become the Pokemon Master(uber JOAT)! This Pokeball contains a Pidgeotto.
    Pokeball - Yellow - Gather all 6 Pokemon to become the Pokemon Master(uber JOAT)! This Pokeball contains a Pikachu.

Derfel's/Sam's role

Her abilities were given to other townies at random to preserve balance!
    Her item went to the auction house!

Derfel's/Sam's Inventory6-star Dragonball - Gather all seven to summon Shenron and make a wish!

Rohan's role

His ability went to the godfather to use until the godfather is eliminated to preserve balance!

The night phase will last for 48 Hours. Send your night actions ASAP!

Current Auction House Inventory
    Zammorak’s Godsword - Activate to kill anyone that targets you. If no one targets you you will die instead. This item crumbles to dust upon use. - The God of Chaos demands blood be spilled in his name! - 300 Simoleons Minimal Bid
    Joker's left testicle - This item forces it's wielder to put a smile on people's faces with every post. Failing to do this costs 10 simoleons per failed post. - Wanna know how I got these scars?
    3-star Dragonball - Gather all seven to summon Shenron and make a wish!
    6-star Dragonball - Gather all seven to summon Shenron and make a wish!
    Pokeball - Orange - Gather all 6 Pokemon to become the Pokemon Master(uber JOAT)! This Pokeball contains a Pidgeotto.
    Pokeball - Yellow - Gather all 6 Pokemon to become the Pokemon Master(uber JOAT)! This Pokeball contains a Pikachu.
    Pokeball - Green - Gather all 6 Pokemon to become the Pokemon Master(uber JOAT)! This Pokeball contains a Venusaur.
    Last edited by Gir; Jun 21st '16 at 10:50 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Start of DPV Iznogoud was one step away from victory as he often was in the past. This time he felt it! This was his time to shine! To eliminate the UN and become the world leader instead of a world leader! He needed to check out a certain individual to be sure if he was the one scheduled to die. He found that individual in an Auction House, he also found another individual stalking his victim, Worf.

"Hey you! Klingon!" Iznogoud said "If that guy is a World Leader you are not to touch him! I need to get rid of him myself!"

"This individual has been deemed a menace to the town and I need to eliminate him!" Worf replied "I have this one shot killing phaser i got from Aang. It must be done."

"Gentlemen please..." A suave voice said "No one is killing or investigating me tonight." He was carrying Zammorak's Godsword in one hand and The Enchanted Mirror in the other hand. "I will be the one doing the killing tonight for a change."

Worf shot at him with his phaser, but the mirror reflected a hit to the heavens and stored one blast in it.

"Why don't you both just die?" he said killing both of them with his godsword.

He laughed for a bit then said "Mirror, mirror... Please kill Perona" The mirror disintegrated and a phasor blast was sent towards his victim.

"Again?" Perona said. "But I just Healed myself with a gift from Aang! Oh well... I guess it will work twice i guess..." and she lived to see another day.

"Grrrr. How could it fail!" Her would be murderer shouted. As he was about to throw a temper tantrum Serpent King Orochi Fell from the skies. Dead.

Other than that it was a rather quiet night.

EDIT: I forgot.

@SniperKing and @Shinichi Kudo have been killed! @Gir has also been slain!

Following items have been used up!

Zammorak’s Godsword - Activate to kill anyone that targets you. If no one targets you you will die instead. This item crumbles to dust upon use. - The God of Chaos demands blood be spilled in his name!

Enchanted Mirror - First kill attempt on you will be reflected to a random person. The Mirror crumbles to dust upon use. - Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?

Miharu's role

His item went to Emilee's inventory!

Miharu's/Shinichi's InventoryArakis Spice. - Allows you to use your ability twice in one phase but leaves you unable to use any abilities next phase. This item returns to the auction house after one phase. - Side effects include a sewere case of blue-eye.

Sniperking's role

His item went to Emilee's Inventory!

Sniperking's InventorySkull of Gul’dan - While you hold this all your actions have 25% chance of killing your target instead. Nothing says doom like the skull of an overly ambitious warlock.

There's a new sheriff in town! The old one died!

Gir's Role

Emilee's Role

The day phase will last for 48 hours or until the majority is reached!

Stay tuned for My clues and inventory!
    Last edited by Gir; Jun 30th '16 at 09:47 PM.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

And the minister of chaos keeps laughing baby
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well this sucks for town. Search your hearts and you'll know who I targeted.
    @Emilee My questions didn't get published because of my death?

Good luck to the town, you'll be needing it.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    Well this sucks for town. Search your hearts and you'll know who I targeted.
    @Emilee My questions didn't get published because of my death?

Good luck to the town, you'll be needing it.
    Working on it! Lots of questions! <3

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

@Emilee how was the sword used up? It was on the action house before the NP begins. I though you take items as soon as the nextDP begins.

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

well this really sucks. we lost another townie! Although from the writeups, it looks like Kudo could've actually been the bad guy since he's aiming for world domination?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

EmileeSniperking: "Was the One Man allowed to recruit a person to the cult during the first Night Phase of this game?"
    Emilee: Yup!

Sniperking: "If the One Man was allowed to recruit a person to the cult during the first Night Phase of this game, did the One Man try to recruit someone during that phase?"
    Emilee: Yup!

No more freebies for you!

Available items
    Pokeball - Orange - Gather all 6 Pokemon to become the Pokemon Master(uber JOAT)! This Pokeball contains a Pidgeotto.
    Pokeball - Green - Gather all 6 Pokemon to become the Pokemon Master(uber JOAT)! This Pokeball contains a Venusaur.
    Skull of Gul’dan - While you hold this all your actions have 25% chance of killing your target instead. - Nothing says doom like the skull of an overly ambitious warlock.
    Arakis Spice. - Allows you to use your ability twice in one phase but leaves you unable to use any abilities next phase. This item returns to the auction house after one phase. - Side effects include a sewere case of blue-eye.
    Joker's left testicle - This item forces it's wielder to put a smile on people's faces with every post. Failing to do this costs 10 simoleons per failed post. - Wanna know how I got these scars?
    Last edited by Gir; Jun 23rd '16 at 10:39 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    @Emilee how was the sword used up? It was on the action house before the NP begins. I though you take items as soon as the nextDP begins.
    It was bought and instantly used!