Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    No he didn't
    Akainu was basically punched into hell my guy, tho he did take off half Whitebeards face. Im saying they should be same tier

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Because Kaido one shotted and endured Luffy's G4 assault and Shiki is trash.
    So a top tier one-shotting a non-top tier warrants him to be in the same PrimeBeard and Roger? And the man who was able to fight Garp and Sengoku is trash? Yikes.

WAIT! Y'all have Shiki in the same tier as pre Time Skip Luffy? Goodness, y'all know Strong World isn't cannon.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by G O A T View Post
    So a top tier one-shotting a non-top tier warrants him to be in the same PrimeBeard and Roger? And the man who was able to fight Garp and Sengoku is trash? Yikes.

WAIT! Y'all have Shiki in the same tier as pre Time Skip Luffy? Goodness, y'all know Strong World isn't cannon.
    Someone one shotting a guy that is generally on the same level of strength as a Yonko Commander was put, not 1, but 2 tiers above him. Yes. And the Whitebeard there is not Prime Whitebeard. It's a Whitebeard without the handicaps of having heart attacks in the middle of his fights which gives his enemies openings to stab him 20 times and burn his heart tho.

Then how strong is Shiki? You're going to use the "prime hype" to rank him? Because it was pretty much implied he was very powerful due to his armada.

And he fought Garp and Sengoku 20 years ago, and he lost.

Actually, if people are okay with it, I may just remove Z and Shiki from the list because their movies aren't canon and aside from that, all we can rely on to rank them is their prime hype, meaning we don't actually know how strong they currently are.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    Akainu was basically punched into hell my guy, tho he did take off half Whitebeards face. Im saying they should be same tier
    Yes, and came back, fighting back all of the remaining WB commanders. Whitebeard won for making Akainu loose his footing?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Yes, and came back, fighting back all of the remaining WB commanders. Whitebeard won for making Akainu loose his footing?
    He basically took akainu out of the fight and if he had followed up with another attack would have killed him

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Someone one shotting a guy that is generally on the same level of strength as a Yonko Commander was put, not 1, but 2 tiers above him. Yes. And the Whitebeard there is not Prime Whitebeard. It's a Whitebeard without the handicaps of having heart attacks in the middle of his fights which gives his enemies openings to stab him 20 times and burn his heart tho.

Then how strong is Shiki? You're going to use the "prime hype" to rank him? Because it was pretty much implied he was very powerful due to his armada.

Actually, if people are okay with it, I may just remove Z and Shiki from the list because their movies aren't canon and aside from that, all we can rely on to rank them is their prime hype, meaning we don't actually know how strong they currently are.
    I support removing Shiki and Z from tier list

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

So to keep everyone up to date with Jack x Shuttenmaru x Inuarashi x Nekomamushi argument.

@Spiegel answered
    If Jack is a level above Inu and Neko, why did he fail to put the down within 12 hours of fighting them?
    For anyone interested, this was the response:
    (going to put each topic in spoilers because it's a long one)

Spoiler!

Onto other matters.

There is no real way to judge Shiki's strength, since we don't know how nerfed he became since losing his legs and being in jail, and growing old. We also don't know if he was a match in strength with Roger and Whitebeard, or just their rival in other terms (militarily, reputation, position, etc)

As for Z, the most we could put him is on a tier below the admirals if he's still that strong. But again, the fact that Z movie isn't considered canon makes things harder. So removing them since their major feats are non canon is an option.

It was mentioned that Luffy whooped the floor with Doflamingo but they're on the same tier. That is true, but not the whole truth:
    Spoiler!

As for the Whitebeard discussion, since I've had this discussion in this same thread more times that I can count (and yet people dont feel like using the search button), I will concede something (@AndrewtheAmericanDude if you're still interested in hearing my summarised opinion on the matter).
    Take into account the following handicaps Whitebeard had during the war but still outmatched and outperformed people in Upper Top:
    Spoiler!
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

@Overhaul I mean I agree Whitebeard was stronger. I do think the handicaps like landing a magma punch were evened out when Whitebeard landed a sneak strike in rage later. Then Akainu retaliated, and then WB did and finished the job. So I think they each landed 2 good hits overall but that's all they need with their high offensive power. Akainu lost the battle but I think his ability to retaliate with a mortal wound in spite of being sneak attacked by an enraged WB shows he was able to endure the raw end as well. If the vivre card data is to be believed, the magu magu no mi has the highest offensive power of any df.

So I feel as though that in spite of potential gaps of strength, Akainu is never entirely out of the running with top tiers since one or two good hits can end everything.

I suppose I should actually relate this to tier discussion. I kinda don't entirely see the point of a summit tier, I think a lot of top tiers will show their stuff later. But I suppose some have markedly better performances so far. I maintain that Akainu will come back stronger so WB a tier above in Summit for now could make sense narratively until then if I had to guess.

I agree with your Doflamingo and Jack assessments as well.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

So once again, a top tier one-shotting a non-top tier granted him that spot, okay, thanks for making that clear.

It wasn't implied he was strong due to his armada. His armada helped but once again he fought Garp and Sengoku, and yes he lost, anyone is losing to young Garp and Sengoku.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Considering it took both Sengoku and Garp to take down Shiki in his prime he was clearly a top tier but he hasn't done anything in the main story at all and shouldn't be on the list

Spoiler!