Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    is Oden Top or Upper Top Tier? I think he's Upper Top if he injured Kaido which G4 Luffy failed to do.
    We don't know how strong Kaido was 20 years ago.

We definitely can't say he was as strong as he is right now.

Luffy is "techincally" a Yonko , named by Big News Morgans. Yet we know he pales in comparison to Kaido.
    So what if, 20 years ago, Kaido was on the same level as current Luffy? It's totally possible.

Heck, in 13 years or so Shanks went from a guy who lost his arm to a Sea King to the guy who stops an Admiral's fist with his sword.

Power levels can vary a lot depending on time, and nothing proves Kaido is an exception.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Nov 4th '19 at 04:45 PM.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

That was Whitebeard at his prime, right? And they parried. Yes, Oden had a momentum but WB was vary of him. That says a lot.

The more I think about it, the more I can't convince even myself that it was only power related stuff that contributed to Oden's execution. There seems to be more than meets the eye. The current Oden in this time of story should be Top Tier. @Overhaul

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    That was Whitebeard at his prime, right? And they parried. Yes, Oden had a momentum but WB was vary of him. That says a lot.

The more I think about it, the more I can't convince even myself that it was only power related stuff that contributed to Oden's execution. There seems to be more than meets the eye. The current Oden in this time of story should be Top Tier. @Overhaul
    Oden is at the very least Upper Top Tier given his clash with Whitebeard and Roger. It makes sense why it required Kaido and Orochi and traitor collaboration to take him out

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Oden is at the very least Upper Top Tier given his clash with Whitebeard and Roger. It makes sense why it required Kaido and Orochi and traitor collaboration to take him out
    That is up-to debate but even then I wouldn't be so sure considering his 'awe' expression when seeing them clash. Sure that is at that time. He may grow into that level in a year or so.

One thing is sure. That Rayleigh we saw in the last chapter is more than an admiral level.
    That Kizaru tho.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    That is up-to debate but even then I wouldn't be so sure considering his 'awe' expression when seeing them clash. Sure that is at that time. He may grow into that level in a year or so.

One thing is sure. That Rayleigh we saw in the last chapter is more than an admiral level.
    That Kizaru tho.

i guess we need to know when Roger and Whitebeard became Summit Tier and place Oden a tier below them.

I also think Garp and Sengoku should be in the same tier as Roger if he said only they posed a challenge to him from Marines.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

i guess we need to know when Roger and Whitebeard became Summit Tier and place Oden a tier below them.

I also think Garp and Sengoku should be in the same tier as Roger if he said only they posed a challenge to him from Marines.
    True, but they grew old and retired. They can't be there. As Garp mentioned, his strength is decreasing.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Oden is more than likely an top. He seems on par with a top commander like Marco or Katikuri. He can clash with monsters, but has yet to do anything beyond that

Spoiler!