View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.27%

0 0%

0 0%

17 38.64%

26 59.09%
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    That... quickly went to places it never should have threaded on.
    why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    @Basil

That much is fairly obvious. Especially with Zeff going so far as to literally mention being a parent. However, the Zeff we knew was enough to understand him compared to Judge. Chivalry is just an added bonus go further fluff him up. However, doing so really kills the value of Reiju and Momji being kind.

Also, nah, Sanji would have to be raised by Ur to go Sasuke. That's how that trend works in that series.
    But he trained with Reiju. She was fighting along with everyone else, so her just being nice wouldn't make him not want to hit girls. Maybe respect women a bit more, sure, but not being nearly as chivalrous as he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    https://www.opbforums.com/forums/sho...ny-assistance)

Done. I'm not going to lose the bet.
    cool

Also, I wonder if genetically modifying the kids had any thing to do with Sanji's mother's condition

Spoiler!

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Btw, has anyone come up with a good reason for cracker's ridiculous hair?

What's with the firecracker thing going on in the back, and the weird cone thing on top of his head? Is he just stylistically eclectic or is there some purpose to his weird ass hair?

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

The fight is over. You'd be a fool to think it will go on any longer. Cracker won't even be on the same island once he finally lands.

People saying it's a gimmick clearly thought that "Poundman" was the only facet of Gear 4. I wonder if there's another G4 mode.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    Btw, has anyone come up with a good reason for cracker's ridiculous hair?

What's with the firecracker thing going on in the back, and the weird cone thing on top of his head? Is he just stylistically eclectic or is there some purpose to his weird ass hair?
    I think it plays a part on making the biscuits. Everytime he claps his hands to make cookies, his hair starts cracking up too.
    So, I'd say that's where it comes from. If that's the only way to create cookies, I don't know, but his hairdo looks to be involved in it, ridiculous or not.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLeg View Post
    I think it plays a part on making the biscuits. Everytime he claps his hands to make cookies, his hair starts cracking up too.
    So, I'd say that's where it comes from. If that's the only way to create cookies, I don't know, but his hairdo looks to be involved in it, ridiculous or not.
    I was thinking that too, but more that it was related to his controlling of the biscuit soldiers and not his creation of the biscuits themselves

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Cracker got destroyed by that attack.

Wonder how Big Mom is going to react.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Cracker got destroyed by that attack.

Wonder how Big Mom is going to react.
    probably allow for a Luffy vs Cracker rematch since Cracker feels cheated... and got whacked.

She wouldn't harm her own son in her normal state

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Hakuryuua and The Pirate Prince's power scaling would be off by a mile, if this translation turns out to be correct:

Yonko first mate, or right hand man, got ragdolled by Luffy's one hit attack.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN View Post
    If it was just Cracker with "eyes all white" then he might still get back up, but we're talking about the classic "few missing teeth" here, after the attack. That's Oda's trademark of game over.

You and Shi-Drew have good points I'm thinking that myself but I'm just being optimistic considering it's what Oda fooled us with using the exact same character before, there's no doubt that he is now immobile but Doflamingo stated himself that because of awakening his body doesn't even need energy/stamina to utilize the fruit as all he has to do is touch objects to form attack patterns, if Cracker is indeed awake but so badly beatened he can pull a typical villain "my last resort" card and forming a trap which Luffy will escape anyways. My random thoughts.

If this joke of a sweet commander is indeed down it's no wonder Mom recruits so much crews to make up for the lack of strength her blood son displayed, although Luffy had to retreat several times and use the aid of Nami, Cracker was one-shotted meaning his tanking capabilities sucks balls lol

But I'm still a little interest more with Sanji and how he's gonna whoop ass once those cuffs comes off.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

Honestly, this chapter did more for me with Nami than Sanji in this entire 'Year of Sanji'!

Such a shame because this could have been EASILY remedied if Oda just excluded Sanji's line to Zeff regarding women...it would have been perfect because his chivalry was already implied to be inherited from his mother and sister's side PLUS having Zeff hone in on that message, would have given Sanji some balanced character development.

Wasted potential.