View Poll Results: Which one is the best?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll

9 50.00%

4 22.22%

5 27.78%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Donald J Trump View Post
    Pretty sure it's because his birth father's surname was Logan.

Wolverine was born to the wealthy Howletts, who had a groundskeeper named Logan (surname). Thomas Logan (Groundskeeper) was accused of a crime wrongly. He tried to get Mama Howlett, with whom he was having an affair with, to leave with him, and killed Papa Howlett in the process. The traumatized Wolverine revealed his powers and killed Thomas Logan.

When he went on the run, he took on the name Logan to avoid detection. Possibly he took it on out of guilt for killing the man implied to be his birth father, or because he's always had self-resentment issues, so he brands himself as Logan, the man he hated and cost him everything? I'm not too sure, because it's never directly said that Thomas Logan is his dad, even though they look identical.
    So where is the mother now? At what age was Wolverine when he commited murder? (You don't have to answer the latter question.. This is just really interesting to me who never read the story. o.o)
    I don't get what you mean with underline.. Is Logan his biological dad? Since you say he had an affair with Mama Howlett.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Lucian View Post
    His original name was probably Logan and then someone wrote the backstory, someone else retconed it and now Writers just avoid bringing it up like Avengers #200 or the Mockingbird/Phantom Rider storylines...except the latter was actually brought up again just a week ago or so.
    Yeah, I think that's the most likely. Name was Logan, and in an attempt to add more mystery or drama to the character, they wrote a backstory years later that explains the origins of the name. But there's the reason if you want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    So where is the mother now? At what age was Wolverine when he commited murder? (You don't have to answer the latter question.. This is just really interesting to me who never read the story. o.o)
    I don't get what you mean with underline.. Is Logan his biological dad? Since you say he had an affair with Mama Howlett.
    Well his mother is dead. It's been like a century since then. Wolverine doesn't age normally. As for his age? I don't know, I think he was between 8 - 12.

Yeah, I'd say Thomas Logan is supposed to be his biological dad, but John Howlett is the one who raised him and both thought that they were kin.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."