Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Globe globule glob Sanaa's Avatar
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

any good comedies?

Trying to gain some substance in the boulevard of broken dreams. Anyone know any good comedies? Movies or TV series. Any is fine.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    Trying to gain some substance in the boulevard of broken dreams. Anyone know any good comedies? Movies or TV series. Any is fine.

These are all tv-shows.

Seinfeld. It's quite good.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Similar to Seinfeld - haven't seen this but heard good things about it.

Community - worth a watch.

Parks and Recreation. Start from season 2 cuz season 1 is balls. @Ron Swanson can agree

Sillicon valley, malcom in the middle, Chuck - haven't seen them but you could try them. They are quite popular.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

If you haven't seen the classics, I'd definitely recommend them. How I met your mother, Friends & Fresh prince of Bel-Air are my favourites. I like Frasier as well, but I don't know if young people like it as much generally.

Global Globe globule glob Sanaa's Avatar
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Keistl View Post
    These are all tv-shows.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Similar to Seinfeld - haven't seen this but heard good things about it.

Parks and Recreation. Start from season 2 cuz season 1 is balls. @Ron Swanson can agree

Sillicon valley, malcom in the middle, Chuck - haven't seen them but you could try them. They are quite popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    If you haven't seen the classics, I'd definitely recommend them. How I met your mother, Friends & Fresh prince of Bel-Air are my favourites. I like Frasier as well, but I don't know if young people like it as much generally.
    thanks guys, going to start with friends and then move on to frasier.

Actually, going to watch supergirl.
    Last edited by Sanaa; Nov 20th '16 at 01:23 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

For movies. Me Myself and Irene. American Pie. Borat. Napoleon Dynamite. Dumb and Dumber. Airplane!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Black Dynamite - Movie
    The 85 South Show - a Podcast. You can find it on youtube on their channel. Shit is funny as hell. Matter a fact, here's the link to their latest episode: You Name It Challenge w/ Karlous Miller and Clayton English Thanksgiving | The Funniest Nigga Alive

Be warned, this podcast is typically 1 hour or nearly 2 hours sometimes but why dontcha go ahead and watch the 1st 15 minutes of it and see if ya dig it.

I can't remember anything else rn. Bless.

Manga
    Thriller Bark
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Workaholics is pretty cool. Some episodes aren't that great, but then they have episodes with stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    rise-chan is heavily overrated tbh

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Definitely try out friends. Classic sitcom. If you want the british version, try a show called Coupling.

Newer shows that are great are parks and recreation, the office (the us version is better than the uk version), community, and 30 rock.

oh, and if you like british comedy I have a thousand more suggestions for you. Lemme know

oooooh, ooh, oh - also check out brooklyn nine-nine. I think leggy watches that too, he can vouch

Quote Originally Posted by Keistl View Post
    These are all tv-shows.

Aaaaaall of these are good. You should watch s1 of parks and rec though. It's short and not that bad.

Oh, and malcolm in the middle is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time.

Its always sunny is probably my favorite comedy that is still airing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    All good shows, but even I don't like frasier and I'm an oldie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirei View Post
    Workaholics is pretty cool. Some episodes aren't that great, but then they have episodes with stuff like this.
    lol, great show. Another season comes out early next year I think. You played a clip from one of the weirdest episodes though

There's also a similar show called broad city that focuses on two women rather than three men.

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Thanks to the endless re-runs in Holland, I found Becker, which I find hilarious. It's for those that like sarcastic humour and angry humour if ya know what I mean... I hope you do, that didn't mke much sense.

Manga
    Thriller Bark
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    lol, great show. Another season comes out early next year I think. You played a clip from one of the weirdest episodes though

There's also a similar show called broad city that focuses on two women rather than three men.
    Oh c'mon all the episodes are weird. The one time they put an entire baby party on drugs, their masterplan to steal some snacks or when they had to drink alcohol the whole time to avoid a hangover, so that they could delete the voice mail to their boss. It's all super weird.

I watched Broad City. My impression from it that it was indeed similar, but it lacked the overall weirdness which makes Workaholics so great.
    Last edited by Prada; Nov 20th '16 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    rise-chan is heavily overrated tbh