Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Broken sword. Broken spirit.

Yasuo, a man of resolve, an agile swordsman who uses the wind itself to cut down his foes. This once proud warrior has been disgraced by a false accusation and forced into a desperate fight for survival. With the world turned against him, he will do everything in his power to bring the guilty to justice, and restore his honour. Yasuo was once a brilliant pupil at a renowned Ionian swordsmanship guild, and was the first in generations to master the legendary wind techniques, many thought he was going to become the hero of this story, however his fate took a turn for the worse, and would go down in history as the biggest betrayal Ionia has ever faced. The Noxus army had attacked Ionia, and Yasuo was put on duty to protect an Ionian Elder, though foolishly believing that his blade alone could make the difference, he left his post to join the action. When he had returned, the Elder had been slain, and Yasuo turned himself in, in a moment of disgrace and disbelief. He was caught off guard when he found out that he was not only being charged for dereliction, but of the murder of the Elder itself. Though the man was confused and so guilty about what he had done, he knew deep down, the assassin would go unpunished if he did not act now. Yasuo raised his sword against Ionia, and fought his way off of the island and onto the region of Runeterra, he knew his treason would turn all of Ionia against him, now, truly alone for the first time, he set out to find the Elder's true killer.

Yasuo spent many years on the run from men and women he once called friends and allies, searching tirelessly for the one who murdered the Elder so many years ago. The first was a swordsman, who's strengths were renowned throughout Ionia. When Yasuo was younger, he remembers the man cleaving a tree in two with a single strike, but he could not cleave the wind. The second was a warrior of speed and grace, using agile and cunning, she outran the clever foxes in the woods, but she could not outrun the wind. The third was a man of compassion, someone who taught Yasuo the meaning of patience when he was just a small child. His guide, his friend, his brother. How long could Yasuo keep moving forward? He knows even the strongest of winds eventually dies. But until then, he would not flee, he plans to follow the truth, let the wind guide his blade and lead him to the true killer - the one responsible for the blood on his hands. After a flash of steel, Yone, Yasuo's brother was no match for him, he cut him down in a single strike and rushed to his brothers side. Overcome with emotions, Yasuo demanded how his own brother could even think him guilty. The younger brother Yone spoke; "The Elder was killed by a wind technique brother, who else could it be?" Understanding swept over Yasuo as he suddenly realised why he had been accused. He professed his innocence once more to his brother, and begged for his forgiveness, tears streamed down his face as Yone passed in his arms. Yasuo burred Yone under the rising sun that eerie morning, but he couldn't take time to mourn, others would surely be hunting Yasuo by now, though his brothers revelation had given Yasuo a new found purpose. He now had the clue that would lead to the true killer, swearing an oath to himself and to his brother, he gathered his belongings, and with one last look at his brothers grave, he set out with the wind at his back.

" The story of a sword is inked in blood."

Yasuo travelled the lands for nearly a decade, never forgetting the one clue that will eventually lead him to his sworn enemy, after cutting down countless foes, and treading deep into Noxian territory, Yasuo finally found the true killer of the Ionian Elder. Her name was Riven, and like Yasuo was an honourable and prideful swordswomen who wielded a broken blade, Yasuo was at first concerned about why the woman used a broken blade, but soon put that passed him, she was to die, to Yasuo's winds. Yasuo knew that this woman was the only other in their lifetime to master the techniques of the wind, so he was going to play this cautious, she was also a commander of the Noxian Army, she was definitely going to be a strong opponent for him to face. He waited two miles outside of her encampment for several days, no one ever approached him, though the Noxians could see him, they kept their distance, not knowing who or what he was. On the seventh day, Riven sent a man to go speak to him. The man approached Yasuo, shivering in his boots. Yasuo looked up to the man, disappointed it was not Riven approaching, he drew his blade and struck the man down using the wind before he was within twenty yards of Yasuo. The Noxians watched from afar as their ally quite seamlessly fell to the ground. Riven was furious that this man, whoever he is has come into Noxus territory and has killed one of her men. The young white haired lady went into her tent to fish out her armour and sword before stepping out of the camps gate and into the open dirt road almost two miles away. Yasuo glared up, seeing that he fished out his victim, he put his blade back in it's sheathe and began walking towards the girl. They met in the middle, about a mile away from the camp, all of the Noxian men stepped outside of the boundaries of the camp to witness the spectacle that was about to take place before them.

Yasuo was the first to break the odd silence between them. "You took everything from me Riven.. My home, my friends.." he pauses for a second to clear his throat and stiffen up his posture. "My family.." A few tears begin to rush down the mans face, Riven was confused. "I cut down my own kin, in a sake of vengeance against you, I cut down countless friends to prove my innocence, and all it has done is turn me into an outlaw, I will never be free from the shackles you put on me so many years ago." Yasuo stops, and rests his hand on the hilt of his katana and looks the girl dead in the eyes. "Who taught you how to wield the wind?" he asked in the most serious of tones. Riven looked at him, and tilted her sword in her hand a little as she glared down to it. In a moment, Yasuo's steel was at her throat. "Don't think I'll be honourable with you.." He said as he pulls the blade away, but keeps it out of the scabbard, holding it in his right hand, the tip facing the ground. Riven looked up to stare him in the eyes as a single drop of blood began to fall from her neck down into her cleavage. She thinks back to her childhood for a moment..

In Noxus, any citizen can rise to power, regardless of gender, social standing, or race. All that matters is power. And Riven was the poster child for this ideal, wielding a heavy longsword while she was still the same height as it. She is a ruthless and efficient warrior, but her true strength lay in her conviction. She entered battles without any trace of fear of death or ethical pauses. She quickly became a leader in the Noxian Army, she was so exceptional with her passion that a Noxian General recognised her with a black stone rune sword forged and enchanted with Noxian sorcery, the weapon was nearly as heavy as a kiteshield and broad, exactly her tastes. Soon after, she was deployed to Ionia, as part of the Noxian Invasion nearly fifteen years ago now. As the invasion continued, it became clear that Noxus did not want to reform Ionia, but completely eliminate them, during a bitter engagement, Riven and her unit had become surrounded and called for back up, what they received instead, she wouldn't wish upon anyone. A barrage of bio chemical weaponry was launched by Singed, and all around her Riven watched as Ionian and Noxian alike fell, melted and screaming with agony. She managed to escape the bombardment, but never the memory. She returned to Noxus a changed woman, never speaking of that invasion again, trying to tuck it so deep behind her that she could forgive the Noxians and return to her home.

"I don't know.. it just kind of happened overtime." she says to the man before her, she felt a need to answer him. She remembered who he was, and why is he here after hearing his words. She took a few steps backward and bowed to Yasuo, raising her broken sword into the air and prepared for the coming duel. Yasuo did the same and took his signature samurai stance. The two circled each other for what seemed like forever, judging each others postures and powers. Riven was the first to strike, it seemed that in an instant her broken blade was reforged and as large as ever, it was certainly quite the spectacle to see, Yasuo was shocked, but he did not let that catch him off guard, he raised his blade and with the wind at his side met her in the middle, their blades clashed and sparks flew into each of their faces, the wind seemed to be coming from two separate directions, the east and the west at the same time, locking Riven and Yasuo in what seemed like a cyclone. Yasuo tried to jump backwards but the winds were too strong, he couldn't back up too far, Riven did the same and was met with the same problem. Riven knew there would be no escaping this battlefield, and Yasuo could sense the dreariness that was overcoming Riven. Yasuo flipped his katana in his hand and stabbed it backwards into the wind while still facing Riven, the young girl began to charge forward towards her adversary, but Yasuo quickly swung his sword in a horizontal arch in front of his body, releasing a small hurricane that knocked Riven into the air, Yasuo channelled all of the energy he could in his body and mind, and began to run towards the hurricane, continuing his flowing motion he stepped up the wind like it was a ladder, rising to the top of the hurricane he strikes at her three times, cutting through her tissue and bone, three pieces of the girl fell to the ground as Yasuo gracefully descended while spinning slowly with his arms out like a bird, and his sword pointing towards the heavens until he landed softly on the ground. He knelt down before the young girl's mangled display of a body and spoke softly.

He looks to her broken blade that has transformed to it's original self..

"A broken blade..."

He looks back to the girls face, and brushes her eyes shut with his finger tips...

"...A broken spirit."
    Last edited by Gee; Dec 10th '16 at 10:00 PM.

WE ARE OPEN AND LAUNCHING AN EVENT TO KICK OFF THE ROLEPLAY!
    COME MAKE YOUR CHARACTER AND START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY! CHECK US OUT HERE.

In Blizzy backyard... I mean West Blue (Sea) <.<
    Manga
    Post-War
    Anime
    Alabasta
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Yas kills riven any day

[Dante Sparda][MS][25 EXP][Bounty Hunter] [1 ]

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    Yas kills riven any day
    Not when I'm playing her

Manga
    Post-War
    Anime
    Alabasta
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by DawsonBM View Post
    Not when I'm playing her
    1v1 me bro

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

1v1 me bro
    I need to save IP to buy Riven on my new account, I got perma banned on my main yesterday. haha

Manga
    Post-War
    Anime
    Alabasta
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by DawsonBM View Post
    I need to save IP to buy Riven on my new account, I got perma banned on my main yesterday. haha
    Lol how

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Lol how
    I let my friend play on my account for a few weeks while my hand recovers and he got it perma banned for being toxic.
    joy.