Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Dressrosa was long.......... very long....... *shivers*

First, Law's limitation is one thing I would remove. The Ope-Ope no mi saps Law's stamina. I hate this limitation. Some of the best fights in one piece had a lot to do with the character's stamina. The limitation kind of limits Law's ceiling. In my opinion, Law will never be an admiral/yonkou type fighter. The admirals and Whitebeard demonstrated that op fruits and destructive ability are not the only requirements to being at the pinnacle of power, monstrous stamina is needed. Law's stamina is good: he came back at Doflamingo after each defeat, he maintain a city-wide "room" for what seemed to be a long-time after getting his arm cut off, and was able to use "room" to protect Luffy well passed his limit. Law's stamina would put him at the level of a Top 3 commander right now. But, he will always be disadvantaged because his stamina is being sapped by his fruit. Cracker is able to be a Top 3 commander with a strong fruit and good stamina. Law will never be able to give a 12-hour fight.

Second, Sabo getting Ace's fruit. I do not hate Sabo because he's Sabo. In fact, when Sabo first appeared I was excited. We were going to get another brother with his own identity. I remembered the pipe and his hair. Sabo is a member of the Revolutionary Army. His fighting style was going to be unique. I wondered what kind of DF he had or if he was solely a haki beast. But, no. Sabo turned out to be a cheap imitation of Ace. His hair and fighting style is a poor imitation. A pathetic copy will never be as good as the original. In fact, Sabo is not even a real brother. He's at best a childhood friend. His reasoning for not meeting Luffy in Paradise or going to Marineafold was LAME. What would you expect from sucka?

Third, the top three executives were far too weak. I did not see that much of a difference between the suit seats and the regular executes. Trebol was ABSOLUTELY useless. A half dead Law beat him while laying down, as casually as possible. He was tasked with guarding Sugar, Trebol should have been stronger. Diamente's fruit had so much potential. He was far weaker than I expected from the Hero of the Coliseum. Pica was a disappointment, he was as soft as his voice, he was a coward who runs away from fights, and undeserving of the title of Doflamingo's top executive.

Fourth, Fujitora's introduction and portrayal was surprising. There was never a point in time where he made it clear that he was a top dog. Never. For example, about 10 years back I was out with some friends. Doing adolescent things. I witnessed this one guy harassing a girl. The girl's older brother came over to him and said, "you're going to stop now". That moment is forever etched into my mind. The guy responded with, "I'll talk to the bitch however I see fit". The older brother proceed to beat the living shit out of that guy: he was bloodied and scarred, he had to go to the ER, fractured bones all over his upper body, face, ribs, everything. I mention this because that is how I view admirals and yonkous, that big brother that people know not to mess with. Before you do mess with them, they'll have that "you're going to stop" moment. Fujitora disappoints me because he never came close to that moment. Kizaru had those moments at Seabody. Whitebeard had that moment when he beat the crap out of Akainu in two hits. Shanks had that moment by stopping Akainu's punch and challenging anybody to a fight if the war did not come to an end. Aokiji had a moment that Fujitora should have had with Doflamingo. Aokiji approached Doflamingo, called Smoker a friend, and told him to get off of Smoker's neck. Doflamingo did not listen and attempted to hit Smoker. Aokiji as casually as possible froze him and the entire area. Doflamingo broke out, huffing and puffing, and left. It was clear, Aokiji warned him and said "you're going to stop now". Fujitora does not have that and it feels like he had absolutely no presence. I do not see Akainu and Aokiji being as passive as Fujitora was.

I'll finish this up later, Monday Night Football.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    I think they helped them because of both Usopp and Luffy. There is the giant holding usopp making his speech but then when climing the plateau they help him and when pushing against the bird cage as well they are all gunning for Luffy rather than Usopp

In regards to Anime I would probably just cut down some things that made it go for a bit too long. Just to stream line it and take out an ep or 2. Like the Franky fight with the fan girls went on for ages about how hard boiled the dude was. Then we got a back story for that dude. Which was cool and sad, and I liked it personally but if you wanted just the arc...we ain't going to see him again so it doesn't matter.
    All the crying scenes tend to go on for too long, we get it..everyone has the feels and has been suffering but sometimes they just go and go and go lol.
    I think wholey though I wouldn't change the structure of the arc but you know.. I'm a pretty big OP fan so am always happy with it haha
    Yeah, but that could be because Luffy was his last hope of defeating Doflamingo and getting free too

I stopped watching the anime in Dressrosa Pink backstory did give him more importance and redemption than all the other executives tho, so it really depends. Personally, I'm fine with it. But the fact that Franky fight got sidelined like that ... he should have won against Pink the first time, that stole a lot of time and stalled things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Looking back on it, it has a lot of importance, since it gave us the SH Allies, and they needed build-up.

But if we ignore building for the future a bit, I would:

Either keep Luffy in the Colosseum, or just ignore the entire thing. It was a way to introduce everyone, yes, but it became kinda pointless once Luffy left.

So I would continue that, I believe. Luffy would have to fight his way up to Doffy, and the other SHs would have to fight the Marines and/or the DQ Pirates.

But honestly, the most important part would just be to cut the unnecessary crap. Luffy shouldn't have to face off against Doffy three times. I would cut out several characters, and I would remove Pica stalling the entire arc.

And maybe leave out the Revs.
    Thinking about it again, maybe the problem with the arc was the amount of rematches we got. We had Franky fight Pink twice! He could have won in their first bout in 1-2 chapters and that'd be it, no need to stall.

Then Luffy and Law both faced Doflamingo 3 times ... each could have faced Doflamingo once. Law in the bridge (have him use all his trump cards) and Luffy in the Plateau.

Zoro faced Pica twice. In the palace and outside. Just have him fight the normal Pica, and then when he's close to defeat him, Pica goes Golem and tries to finish Zoro, but Zoro finishes him like him the manga (for that Zoro hype).

Burgess and Sabo also fought twice what if, instead, when Sabo wins in the Colosseum, both team up to fight Issho instead? It would be a much better portrayal for an Admiral. Like, Issho hops out and gets the Mera (to take it to MF and not let an enemy of the World Govt have it), and both fight Issho to retrieve it.

Robin should have been the one taking out Sugar. No PIS. We can still have Usopp courage playing a big part to distract Trebol and allow Robin to KO Sugar.

Sai pratically defeated 2 people. Lao G and Baby 5. Kyros defeated Buffalo and Diamante. Usopp would be a better match for Baby 5 and Buffalo for Robin. Show that she has the strength to twist those propelers.

Baby 5 subplot and the vacuum lady subplot were useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    Spoiler!
    Yes, so much yes. The Top Executives should be as threatening as Vergo, and they didn't feel like it.

In between the Colosseum matches (uninterrupted focus), it could be shown Zoro, Robin, Usopp and Franky planning things out with the Resistance (2nd-3rd match interval) and Law fighting Doflamingo on the bridge (3rd-4th match interval). Then when Law gets defeated (end of 4th match) and shows up at the Colosseum like it happened.

1-5 chapters of Dressrosa introduction, 3 chapters per match + 1 in between, the Colosseum part of the arc could be done in the first 20 chapters of the arc.
    Then the plan is already in motion, the key players are moving to the factory, Luffy escapes from the Colosseum to fight Doflamingo who has Law. Zoro, Kinemon and the soldier go with him.

Franky is shown to fight Pink and wins, 1-2 chapters.

Colosseum last match begins, 1 chapter of fighting and then Usopp and Robin are shown in the underground. 1-2 chapters and they defeat Sugar, Trebol escapes. Chaos ensues.

Issho stops Sabo from eating the fruit and steals the fruit. Burgess and Sabo team up to fight an admiral, giving that admiral hype! After all, Yonko Commanders didn't have anything on Admirals at MF. They fight until Doflamingo gets defeated or comes up with the Birdcage. 1-2 chapters of this fight is shown, and a bit of it can be shown everytime a Donquixote Executive gets defeated.

The other gladiators join Luffy and start getting their matches, Zoro gets his own, a fight, not a hit and run. Cavendish fights Bastille to give VAs some hype as well. Not one shot VAs
    Lets put 20 more chapters in it for all of this, until Luffy gets to Doflamingo and fights him. Trebol can hold down Luffy while the others finish their fight and Doflamingo tortures Luffy and/or Law. This would show how strong Trebol is until Bellamy kamikazes like you said.

Then Birdcage, everyone joins up while Luffy fights Doflamingo. With flashbacks and everything, it wouldn't be much more than 60 chapters. 80 chapters tops.
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    @Blacky more like Robin lose your Bellamy. For Luffy hype you know.
    Pfff, as if, Robin can break Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyes View Post
    Spoiler!
    102 chapters, to be exact

I think without his stamina limitation, Law would be very OP. And his stamina can grow, so he can still get to Admiral / Yonko level. Also, I don't think Law, with his OP fruit, should take 12 hours to defeat someone. So time and prolonging the fight shouldn't be his goal.

About Sabo ... he had a nice fighting style with his dragon claws and pipe. He could keep it, no need to add Mera to the equation. I agree. At least not in Dressrosa.

Agreed about the Top Executives. Vergo was much more menacing and threatening that all the other Executives. Maybe Pica could defeat Sai and ChinJao by showcasing his full body CoA, but then Zoro defeats him.

Trebol could have fought and held down Luffy while the other gladiators finished their fights so that Luffy could fight Doflamingo.

Diamante shouldn't rely too much on tricks like he did. He kept on playing dirty. If Oda didn't go that way, or did and have him capitalize on it, it would have been much better.

True. Altho Issho also had a "Doflamingo shat his pants" moment and casually stopping Doflamingo's kick, he should definitely have something better to do during the arc and not sit quietly. He didn't really threaten others with his power, he played around with Sabo. That's where he could have shown how strong he is, as with the Shichibukai he couldn't.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post

Yes, so much yes. The Top Executives should be as threatening as Vergo, and they didn't feel like it.

In between the Colosseum matches (uninterrupted focus), it could be shown Zoro, Robin, Usopp and Franky planning things out with the Resistance (2nd-3rd match interval) and Law fighting Doflamingo on the bridge (3rd-4th match interval). Then when Law gets defeated (end of 4th match) and shows up at the Colosseum like it happened.

1-5 chapters of Dressrosa introduction, 3 chapters per match + 1 in between, the Colosseum part of the arc could be done in the first 20 chapters of the arc.
    Then the plan is already in motion, the key players are moving to the factory, Luffy escapes from the Colosseum to fight Doflamingo who has Law. Zoro, Kinemon and the soldier go with him.
    This would work too, though now that I think about it, I'd prefer the 8 man tourney idea I thought up, since it gives more spotlight to the fighters who'd go on to be important allies for the Strawhats. Make it a proper tournament for the first 40 chapters (with the first 20 being dedicated to the block winners, and then the remaining 20 showing various fights).

And I'm still adamant that Luffy shouldn't go and rescue Law when Kyros turns into a human. They can explain that later. Having that happen and making Luffy fight his way back was sort of annoying to me. I think Kyros should make the attempt while Luffy is just out of the arena.

I liked that Franky fought Pink, Machvise, and Dellinger. Even if he lost, it was an impressive feat for him.

Issho stops Sabo from eating the fruit and steals the fruit. Burgess and Sabo team up to fight an admiral, giving that admiral hype! After all, Yonko Commanders didn't have anything on Admirals at MF. They fight until Doflamingo gets defeated or comes up with the Birdcage. 1-2 chapters of this fight is shown, and a bit of it can be shown everytime a Donquixote Executive gets defeated.
    That'd be a cool idea.

The other gladiators join Luffy and start getting their matches, Zoro gets his own, a fight, not a hit and run. Cavendish fights Bastille to give VAs some hype as well. Not one shot VAs
    Cavendish vs Bastille would be cool. Alternatively, I thought that maybe the Coliseum fighters could team up to defeat Pica (Don Chinjao, Elizabello, Cavendish) and Zoro could fight Bastille and beat him after a tough bout.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

This would work too, though now that I think about it, I'd prefer the 8 man tourney idea I thought up, since it gives more spotlight to the fighters who'd go on to be important allies for the Strawhats. Make it a proper tournament for the first 40 chapters (with the first 20 being dedicated to the block winners, and then the remaining 20 showing various fights).

And I'm still adamant that Luffy shouldn't go and rescue Law when Kyros turns into a human. They can explain that later. Having that happen and making Luffy fight his way back was sort of annoying to me. I think Kyros should make the attempt while Luffy is just out of the arena.
    But what about all the fodder man? Fodder must exist to get one shot and give false hype

Yeah, throwing him out of the castle was a waste of time. A setup and some stalling for the Colosseum gladiators to fight the Donquixote executives, I get it, but a waste of time nonetheless. Instead, when Luffy reached Doflamingo, the real fight could begin.
    I liked that Franky fought Pink, Machvise, and Dellinger. Even if he lost, it was an impressive feat for him.
    Yeah, those were some good feats maybe he could steal fight the 3 of them but gets "saved" by the Colosseum gladiators who help him, so he can solo Pink.
    That'd be a cool idea.
    He'd have more presence, would be more of a badass and we'd get more showing from Issho, Sabo and Burgess
    Cavendish vs Bastille would be cool. Alternatively, I thought that maybe the Coliseum fighters could team up to defeat Pica (Don Chinjao, Elizabello, Cavendish) and Zoro could fight Bastille and beat him after a tough bout.
    That could work too. Cavendish deals with the swordsmanship, while Chin Jao and Elizabello could deal with the stone attacks.
    But give Bastille some feats first. Like defeating Sulleiman and another Colosseum gladiator at the same time, maybe?
    Or just make Zoro have a really hard fight and portray Bastille as one of the strongest VAs

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

But what about all the fodder man? Fodder must exist to get one shot and give false hype
    That's what the individual blocks are for. Basically, you'd do the same thing as Oda did, but instead of four blocks it's 8. And there's less people in each block. Luffy, Barto's, Rebecca's blocks can be shown in detail, but everyone else can have quick ones like Burgess did (off-screen) or just 4-5 pages showing how they won (and thus showing off their power). Then you'd get an 8 man tournament, with more focus on the 8 fighters (some who'd eventually become the Fleet Captains of the Grand Alliance).

Yeah, throwing him out of the castle was a waste of time. A setup and some stalling for the Colosseum gladiators to fight the Donquixote executives, I get it, but a waste of time nonetheless. Instead, when Luffy reached Doflamingo, the real fight could begin.
    Yeah, one and done.

Yeah, those were some good feats maybe he could steal fight the 3 of them but gets "saved" by the Colosseum gladiators who help him, so he can solo Pink.
    Works for me.

He'd have more presence, would be more of a badass and we'd get more showing from Issho, Sabo and Burgess
    And it'd be fun too. I think since Burgess and Sabo are wild cards in Dressrosa, having Fujitora deal with them explains why he doesn't stop Doflamingo (on top of his other reasons which'd be better articulated).

That could work too. Cavendish deals with the swordsmanship, while Chin Jao and Elizabello could deal with the stone attacks.
    But give Bastille some feats first. Like defeating Sulleiman and another Colosseum gladiator at the same time, maybe?
    Or just make Zoro have a really hard fight and portray Bastille as one of the strongest VAs
    If he gives Zoro (or Cavendish) a hard time, he wouldn't need any other feats to prove that he's strong. But yeah, he could take out a pair of Coliseum fighters. I always thought that Oda should have written in the previous Coliseum champion, the one who was champion when the Donquixote arrived, as Kyros had been out of the Coliseum for 10 years at that point.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

I think we already had a threat like this once.

Regardless I'll write something later.
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    G-8
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin archeologist

Yeah, but that could be because Luffy was his last hope of defeating Doflamingo and getting free too

I stopped watching the anime in Dressrosa Pink backstory did give him more importance and redemption than all the other executives tho, so it really depends. Personally, I'm fine with it. But the fact that Franky fight got sidelined like that ... he should have won against Pink the first time, that stole a lot of time and stalled things.

Thinking about it again, maybe the problem with the arc was the amount of rematches we got. We had Franky fight Pink twice! He could have won in their first bout in 1-2 chapters and that'd be it, no need to stall.

Then Luffy and Law both faced Doflamingo 3 times ... each could have faced Doflamingo once. Law in the bridge (have him use all his trump cards) and Luffy in the Plateau.

Zoro faced Pica twice. In the palace and outside. Just have him fight the normal Pica, and then when he's close to defeat him, Pica goes Golem and tries to finish Zoro, but Zoro finishes him like him the manga (for that Zoro hype).

Burgess and Sabo also fought twice what if, instead, when Sabo wins in the Colosseum, both team up to fight Issho instead? It would be a much better portrayal for an Admiral. Like, Issho hops out and gets the Mera (to take it to MF and not let an enemy of the World Govt have it), and both fight Issho to retrieve it.

Robin should have been the one taking out Sugar. No PIS. We can still have Usopp courage playing a big part to distract Trebol and allow Robin to KO Sugar.

Sai pratically defeated 2 people. Lao G and Baby 5. Kyros defeated Buffalo and Diamante. Usopp would be a better match for Baby 5 and Buffalo for Robin. Show that she has the strength to twist those propelers.

Baby 5 subplot and the vacuum lady subplot were useless.

Colosseum last match begins, 1 chapter of fighting and then Usopp and Robin are shown in the underground. 1-2 chapters and they defeat Sugar, Trebol escapes. Chaos ensues.

Lets put 20 more chapters in it for all of this, until Luffy gets to Doflamingo and fights him. Trebol can hold down Luffy while the others finish their fight and Doflamingo tortures Luffy and/or Law. This would show how strong Trebol is until Bellamy kamikazes like you said.

Then Birdcage, everyone joins up while Luffy fights Doflamingo. With flashbacks and everything, it wouldn't be much more than 60 chapters. 80 chapters tops.

Pfff, as if, Robin can break Springs

102 chapters, to be exact

I think without his stamina limitation, Law would be very OP. And his stamina can grow, so he can still get to Admiral / Yonko level. Also, I don't think Law, with his OP fruit, should take 12 hours to defeat someone. So time and prolonging the fight shouldn't be his goal.

About Sabo ... he had a nice fighting style with his dragon claws and pipe. He could keep it, no need to add Mera to the equation. I agree. At least not in Dressrosa.

Agreed about the Top Executives. Vergo was much more menacing and threatening that all the other Executives. Maybe Pica could defeat Sai and ChinJao by showcasing his full body CoA, but then Zoro defeats him.

Trebol could have fought and held down Luffy while the other gladiators finished their fights so that Luffy could fight Doflamingo.

Diamante shouldn't rely too much on tricks like he did. He kept on playing dirty. If Oda didn't go that way, or did and have him capitalize on it, it would have been much better.

True. Altho Issho also had a "Doflamingo shat his pants" moment and casually stopping Doflamingo's kick, he should definitely have something better to do during the arc and not sit quietly. He didn't really threaten others with his power, he played around with Sabo. That's where he could have shown how strong he is, as with the Shichibukai he couldn't.
    More practical to have Robin act cocky and go for the clutch, but Buffalo cancels it with his fruit and one shots her. Then Kyros does his neck break.
    Ash Seeketh Ember

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

That's what the individual blocks are for. Basically, you'd do the same thing as Oda did, but instead of four blocks it's 8. And there's less people in each block. Luffy, Barto's, Rebecca's blocks can be shown in detail, but everyone else can have quick ones like Burgess did (off-screen) or just 4-5 pages showing how they won (and thus showing off their power). Then you'd get an 8 man tournament, with more focus on the 8 fighters (some who'd eventually become the Fleet Captains of the Grand Alliance).
    That'd be fast and neat, indeed
    Yeah, one and done.
    I feel like that was meant to establish Doflamingo as a bigger threat. Build him up as a really strong individual. Comparable to Crocodile, as he defeated Luffy twice.
    But defeating Law once would amount to that. And Smoker in Punk Hazard already gave him some good feats and hype.
    Works for me.
    I also feel like Ideo was a bit of a fodder against Dellinger. Sure, it was supposed to portray Dellinger as being stronger than Ideo, but either make Ideo stronger (closer to Sai), or make someone team up with Ideo to take out Dellinger. Because the way Dellinger got defeated was just bad :

And it'd be fun too. I think since Burgess and Sabo are wild cards in Dressrosa, having Fujitora deal with them explains why he doesn't stop Doflamingo (on top of his other reasons which'd be better articulated).
    Yeah, it'd be a valid reason. Specially since they're not pushovers who Issho can deal with easily.
    If he gives Zoro (or Cavendish) a hard time, he wouldn't need any other feats to prove that he's strong. But yeah, he could take out a pair of Coliseum fighters. I always thought that Oda should have written in the previous Coliseum champion, the one who was champion when the Donquixote arrived, as Kyros had been out of the Coliseum for 10 years at that point.
    That would be an interesting idea "The successor of Kyros! The new champion of the Colosseum, stronger than before!", but then the so hyped new promise and champion gets defeated by a VA, or someone else, like Diamante, and then Kyros defeats Diamante.

And maybe have Maynard have a rematch against Bartolomeo as a VA, he deserves it. It would rebuild his reputation if he could have a fairer fight. Gladius could fight someone else ... maybe Ideo, since both use explosions. Or Robin, knocking him out when she grappled him, instead of just immobilizing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I think we already had a threat like this once.

Regardless I'll write something later.
    We had a similar one, KGB's satire

I searched for one like this and didn't find it.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Why was I mentioned again?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

We had a similar one, KGB's satire

I searched for one like this and didn't find it.
    Well then it was just me and KGB talking back when my "Strawhats in the Colosseum" Thread wasn't swallowed the OPB Void Century.'
    That or we had an actual Thread like this which was also swallowed by the Void Century.

EDIT: So yeah, whatever. Didn't bother yet to read what the others wrote but let's start.

1) Take Viola, Rebecca and Manshelly -> Make them one character
    This is really simple, both Rebecca and Manshelly didn't do much but crying and getting in the way, Viola barely did anything either. BUT a less crying woman with the heal-power (which is her secret) who works with Mingo but,..you know.. actually not: That would be nice. And we wouldn't have to jump scenes that much, speeding up EVERYTHING, especially the dwarfs parts. Speaking of...

2) Cut down the dwarfs role by like 80%
    We don't need almost all the Strawhats taking detours just like that.

3) Let Zoro too fight in the Arena
    I think that would just be nice. It's at least better than running after a fairy that stole his sword.
    Have him being screwed out of the semi finals without making him look weak and then he is free to do other stuff. Like fighting the Marines.

4) Scrap Fujitora, give Bastille something to do
    You know how Dressrosa made the Vice Admirals look like pushovers when Vergo and Smoker established them as forces to be reckoned with?
    Have Bastille be on that level. Have be on the Level of the Top Executives and let him fight against Hakuba or Zoro...scrap that, make it a free for all threeway swordsman battle of awesomeness.

And afterwards when the birdcage hits, he actually has a reason to not just go straight for Doflamingo as he is either to beaten up or on his side (evil-marine mode activated) or just too weak to take on Mingo.

As it was now, Issho could have taken care of Mingo but chose to let civilians get in harms way even though he was portrayed as someone who is all for protecting innocents. Sure it's a shichibukai but if Smoker and Tashigi could arrest Crocodile, Issho can do something against Mingo.
    Taking down the cage wouldn't have even requiered him to actually attack him.

Thats why he shouldn't even be there and instead we get Maynard and Bastille being actually worth a damn.

5) Make Law go down only once.
    His constant surprise attacks fresh out of the coma were annoying after a while.

6) Sabo
    Make him fight Burgess in an actual fight instead of letting the latter be portrayed as a joke.
    I'm fine with him getting the Mera Mera tbh.

7) Colosseum Fighters
    Swift through their fights faster.

8) Give Robin a fight
    I mean... there were quite a few Executives man...
    Last edited by Matternativ; Dec 22nd '16 at 01:45 AM.
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D