View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.17%

0 0%

1 2.17%

10 21.74%

34 73.91%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Sanji's face...

I don't remember crying during reading One Piece in years

I did today

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

would be awesome if a freed Sanji fodderizes Judge, defeats Katakuri and utterly decimates Big Mom Pirates in absolute rage for what they had done to him. It's a nice compensation for Sanji's poor performance in the New World so far

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Ah man Year of everyone but Sanji LOL DID i just become a brook fanboy? Damn he never gave off this boss vibe before. Props to the boy hohohoho

Pudding is a cunt but I still personally like her condescending ass, should be enough to snap Sanji out of things.

Kinda makes me sad to see brook saying how easy it is for a nakama to leave due to being " kind " but that is some good character development, even chopper aint care when sanjis whereabouts were mentioned. Seems they trust luffy entirely to settle this.

Nice to see Jinbei but wassup with Pedros fight?
    5/5 !
    Last edited by RoronoaXRobin; Dec 29th '16 at 07:01 PM.
    Just another Youtuber who likes anime

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by KGB View Post
    Black Butler perhaps? I think they show memories as film as well.
    Yes, bravo, that was it!
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin thief

Brook is standing up to Frigging YONKO!!! Year of Brook! Damn!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    would be awesome if a freed Sanji fodderizes Judge, defeats Katakuri and utterly decimates Big Mom Pirates in absolute rage for what they had done to him. It's a nice compensation for Sanji's poor performance in the New World so far
    Well, maybe he does have latent powers from his dad's experiments. Maybe he'll get a one-arc power up that he'll master by EoS.

But only if it's done well, like Gon vs Pitou.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Such an amazing chapter, thank you Oda for being one of the few exceptional things in 2016

Anyways, chapter is uploaded, sorry for the delay folks

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Hmm where have I seen Pudding's ability again? I am racking my brains but nope, no success.
    I see what you did there... so you're saying that @Aertes is pudding
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Blacky @Wrath @Laboon @Stein @Redeyes @FireAngeL @Matternativ @ICEMAN @Basil @Jamal Henderson @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @TouchMahBelly @Gir @SniperKing

what an amazing chapter!

1. Pudding continues to remain an evil trash can. Will she actually end up making those faces when shit falls on her head?

2. For an annoying traitor, her fruit is a blatant ripoff of Viola's and Sugar's. I mean editing memories? Sugar would destroy her by simply touching her and transforming her into a toy and the world will forget she existed

3. What will Sanji do? Will Chopper/Carrot find out where he is and try to rescue him? Chopper/Carrot can find out where the keys to his handcuffs are

4. Brook is holding his own against Big Mom? Was Big Mom pleased by Brook's soul powers?

5. Both Luffy and Opera were annoyed by Nami's crying behavior. Why?

6. Jinbe saves the day by one-shotting Opera. Will he also one-shot Bobbin and the cream clones?

7. What did Jinbe lose to Big Mom from the roulette?

8. As Pedro vs Tamago is intensifying, is Capone planning something lethal that would severely damage the Big Mom Pirates?
    1. I hope her face is even more cringeworthy. I want her to try and put on the waterworks as soon as she realizes sanji is the man, and sanji can be all 'I'm immune to your tears' and call her a crazy bitch or something.

2. Huh? Can you really not see the differences?

3. Knowing Sanji, he's gonna try to help his friends and his family, even though his family doesn't deserve it at all. If he just runs away then Big mom can still overpower germa and take their tech. That would still be a win for the big mom pirates.

4. apparently, which is pretty fucking epic. Brooke gets major hype points for fighting one on one with a yonko and not immediately being crushed to bone meal (hmmm, elder scrolls) anyway, I digress. She's probably just toying with him, but he gets mad respect for holding his own.

5. lol, i loved that. Nami: Stop trying to rip your arms off!

Luffy: Just shut up for a minute and let me rip my arms off, I can totally save us after that!!

6. Probably. Jinbe is badass

7. Years maybe? Although he looks the same. Definitely not a limb or his life. Was his shirt the same last time? Or did the sun pirate logos get all crossed off? Maybe she made him abandon his crew or something? Nah, that doesn't seem harsh enough.

8. not sure where this question comes from, but I am sure of one thing: Capone is getting out of this fiasco and coming out ahead. Even if he does take a kick to the crotch from Sanji before it's all over.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

DAAAAMN!

I thought that panel with Brook & Linlin was hype

Then I got to Jinbe

Oda does it again. And I thought we were on break this week for some reason.......

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Zack D Morris View Post
    Well hopefully Sanji will finally do something now.

I am glad to see Jinbe is back.
    It might end his cheesy attitude with women, as ever since the TS started he did nothing great (he broke his leg against Vergo, no great opponent, he got one-shot against Doflamingo and if it were't for Viola's past he would have died in Dressrosa...). When you consider Zoro barely dropped a sweat against his opponents in the NW, it's hight time for Sanji to get a massive power up. I believe Oda's changing Sanji and breaking his heart is a way to give him a huge power up.

Quote Originally Posted by marriiuuss View Post
    Brook was cool as hell this chapter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji D Cook View Post
    Brook standing his ground like a boss against Big Mom and calling her a young lady was enough to give this chapter 5 stars.
    Indeed, I hope we see him do some against that "young lady"

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyes View Post
    Sanji is emotional destroyed. If he is out crying somewhere, I will lose all respect for his character. Now, Sanji must rebound and come up with a plan. However, Luffy is freed and I see a Nami-Arlong Park situation here.

Great chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil View Post
    I want Sanji to finally get over his not hitting women thing. Would be very satisfying to have him just beat the fucking shit out of pudding in the wedding a second before she pulls her pistol. Sanji kiiiiill the bitch
    He will make BM believe he doesn't know shit but in the end he'll screw them all

Quote Originally Posted by Mycal Phelps View Post
    Sanji's face...

I don't remember crying during reading One Piece in years

I did today
    Guess who we're talking about :
    Because XX shows nothing impressive besides being an arrogant-humble idolizer who worships anyone he sees to be cool.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Sanji is truly the king of blue balls. A sad year for him.
    But Brook and Jinbe ended the year with some bad ass performance.