View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll

1 2.17%

0 0%

1 2.17%

10 21.74%

34 73.91%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Sanji is already on the move with whatever he is going to do. And he has taken his food with him. In the first picture sanji simply dropped his flowers and food on the ground. The second he propped up the flowers and took the food with him.
    I think Sanjis food will be for Luffy, its simply perfect he only needs to meet him.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfThePirates View Post
    Edit: (I do agree that Pudding's ability is kind of disappointing coming off of Violet in Dressrosa....seems Oda's losing his edge on creative Devil Fruit abilities unfortunately...)
    Nah man ... Viola could see Sanji's thoughts, not memories. She had no effect over it, aside from sharing her own memories. And seeing really far and through stuff.

Pudding can apparently manipulate memories. MIB kind of stuff. Different. Still mind related, but different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Henderson View Post
    I liked that line too, Brook talks to her like she's his little bitch; Brook got more balls than Apoo. Brook is actually fighting her, pay attention to the text. Big Mom ask "are you getting up AGAIN" implying she knocked him down once or a few times. You can also see that Prometheus' Fire is completely surrounding Brook and Brook unsheathed his sword during his epic awesome badass speech, and Apoo couldn't even challenge Kaido alongside three entire crews, the

"Are you brave or just stupid?" Award of the year goes to Brook, not even Kidd compares, Luffy Pedro and Brook ain't running from nobody, not to mention a sweet commander is in the next room too. The Sanji retrieval team is impressing me more than Dressrosa Strawhats now.

Btw I want Sanji to abandon that Chivalry and kick Pudding in her third eye, at least help your sister she likes you. If it was Ichiji or Niji then I'd walk away leave the island and laugh.
    I wouldn't say that, we still don't know how things went down with Apoo, Kidd and Hawkins. As far as we know, Apoo might have bent the knee after getting destroyed by Kaido like Kidd, and joined him like Ace did with Whitebeard.

Yeah, I noticed that Brook isn't going down without a fight. Makes me wonder tho, if she captures him and takes him to the Book prison, she'll find out that Luffy and Nami escaped

I hope that despite everything that happened, Sanji sticks to his ideals of not hitting woman. That'll show real strength. A man that hits a woman just because she did him wrong or pissed him off (or broke his heart) is not the type of man Sanji should be. He'd lose my respect if he did it because of that, and not to save someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    Ooooooh my lord, this was a good chapter

Jinbe doesn't look any worse for year, which means he probably lost years off his life. And what a badass fucking entry! That booger dude got smashed!

Seeing Sanji cry was so sad He couldn't even light his cigarette, which is probably a sign that things are just about as bad as they can get.

Pudding's ability was a bit different than expected. Being a movie buff, I can't help but like it Though, now I'm kinda bugged why Reiju is sitting there and listening to everything. And we didn't get to learn why Pudding shot her. Or did I miss something?

Edit: Forgot to mention Brook!

The dude is fucking standing up to a Yonko, and he's calling her "Young lady" If he's not the most bamf mofo this arc, then I dunno. Actually, everyone's been a bamf this arc.
    I was thinking about Madam Shirley prediction of Fishman Island burning and Luffy having to do with it. What if what Jinbei had to give up was Fishman Island? Meaning Big Mom intends to attack it.

She has Nitro restraining her, probably
    Spoiler!

As for the reason of why she shot her ... idk, maybe she wanted to test if the gun really worked on the Vinsmokes? It'd make sense. Either that or Reiju caught her on the act, or should I say, off the act
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Blacky @Wrath @Laboon @Stein @Redeyes @FireAngeL @Matternativ @ICEMAN @Basil @Jamal Henderson @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @TouchMahBelly @Gir @SniperKing

what an amazing chapter!

1. Pudding continues to remain an evil trash can. Will she actually end up making those faces when shit falls on her head?

2. For an annoying traitor, her fruit is a blatant ripoff of Viola's and Sugar's. I mean editing memories? Sugar would destroy her by simply touching her and transforming her into a toy and the world will forget she existed

3. What will Sanji do? Will Chopper/Carrot find out where he is and try to rescue him? Chopper/Carrot can find out where the keys to his handcuffs are

4. Brook is holding his own against Big Mom? Was Big Mom pleased by Brook's soul powers?

5. Both Luffy and Opera were annoyed by Nami's crying behavior. Why?

6. Jinbe saves the day by one-shotting Opera. Will he also one-shot Bobbin and the cream clones?

7. What did Jinbe lose to Big Mom from the roulette?

8. As Pedro vs Tamago is intensifying, is Capone planning something lethal that would severely damage the Big Mom Pirates?
    1. A sexy, evil, trash can I don't know, who would literally shit on her head? Maybe she's into that

2. Nah. Sugar can delete that person from existence, a soft delete, and make a slave out of that person.
    Viola can share her memories and see your thoughts, also see far and through matter.
    Pudding can see your memories and manipulate them. So, while they're fruits that have to do with mind abilities, they're still different abilities. They're not a copy.

3. Sanji will make a plan now. Don't worry. He got this. He already knows what he needed to know. He'll make food and poison Big Mom and Pudding maybe even contact Caesar (he knows where he is), and try to free Luffy from the prison, where he'll find Jinbei as well. Else, if they're already out of there by the time he gets there , he can probably find Pedro and Brook in prison, as it looks like they'll end up there.

4. Yes, Big Mom liked his concert so she'll let him live

5. Because she didn't want either option, being difficult like all women are top portrait Oda, top portrait.

6. No. They're not there. Plus, I'd be disappointed if Bobbin isn't stronger than Opera. Jinbei attacking Bobbin may be like Luffy attacking Gladius. Pushes him back and hurts him, but doesn't knock him out.

7. His country and crew? wouldn't be surprised if Big Mom had an option for destroying countries there. It would fit her.

8. He'll release the hounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyes View Post
    Sanji is emotional destroyed. If he is out crying somewhere, I will lose all respect for his character. Now, Sanji must rebound and come up with a plan. However, Luffy is freed and I see a Nami-Arlong Park situation here.

Great chapter.
    Give the man sometime to recover from heartbreak It would make sense if we see him sitting on the ground, in the rain, head between his knees. Then at the end of the chapter, we see him raise his head with a detemined face.The man with the plan.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Give the man sometime to recover from heartbreak It would make sense if we see him sitting on the ground, in the rain, head between his knees. Then at the end of the chapter, we see him raise his head with a detemined face.The man with the plan.
    He's going to be out there crying, Luffy will walk over to him and pick him up emotionally. It sucks, I hoped he would have been more in control. This is similar to a Nami-Robin situation. All I know, Oda better not do this to Zoro. He already had his vulnerable moment and became better because of it.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

I hope that despite everything that happened, Sanji sticks to his ideals of not hitting woman. That'll show real strength. A man that hits a woman just because she did him wrong or pissed him off (or broke his heart) is not the type of man Sanji should be. He'd lose my respect if he did it because of that, and not to save someone.
    Agreed.

5. Because she didn't want either option, being difficult like all women are top portrait Oda, top portrait.
    To be honest, this confused me as well. She was saying she didn't want to be tortured and that she didn't want Luffy to tear his hand off. Not sure why Opera and Luffy called her selfish, unless they were complaining that she wasn't letting either of them do what they wanted to do.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Liking Brook more and more recently. Right now the first and foremost wishes of mine are that Brook gets a proper spotlight and Sanji actually decides to do something about his situation finally.

The stuff with Pudding was a little egh for me in this chapter, but that ability of hers was pretty cool.

Also, wondering if Big Mom stole some life years from Jinbe since he seems physically unharmed.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Let me make clear

-Jinbei told Big Mom he planned on leaving her crew.

- Big Mom said it was fine but he'd have to give something up in return.

- Jinbei remained inside of Whole Cake Island.

This implies he didn't have to lose anything as he stayed with her crew, the citizens around WCI even stated that he backed down. Otherwise he would have been able to stay inside the castle to save Luffy, I doubt he lost anything.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Henderson View Post
    Let me make clear

-Jinbei told Big Mom he planned on leaving her crew.

- Big Mom said it was fine but he'd have to give something up in return.

- Jinbei remained inside of Whole Cake Island.

This implies he didn't have to lose anything as he stayed with her crew, the citizens around WCI even stated that he backed down. Otherwise he would have been able to stay inside the castle to save Luffy, I doubt he lost anything.
    Big Mom lied to Sanji regarding the Straw Hats. Who's to say she wouldn't divulge fake news about Jinbei leaving, so that she didn't lose face against a supposed subordinate?

Opera said Jinbei wasn't allowed there. Apparently, and probably, Big Mom confined him to some area. So either he's still waiting his punishment, already got it (lost 10 years, crew, or island) or he backed down.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Big Mom lied to Sanji regarding the Straw Hats. Who's to say she wouldn't divulge fake news about Jinbei leaving, so that she didn't lose face against a supposed subordinate?

Opera said Jinbei wasn't allowed there. Apparently, and probably, Big Mom confined him to some area. So either he's still waiting his punishment, already got it (lost 10 years, crew, or island) or he backed down.

I say he backed down, even though there's no physical trauma, doesn't seem to be emotional either. Jinbei is edging 50, he can't afford to lose any parts of his life, if he did he'd probably be down or depressed, he's seems too happy for anything bad to have occurred just a day prior.

Why he wasn't allowed in that room I believe is because it's off limits to any non-BM pirate ally or not. Not even the Vinsmokes or Firetanks got to see that room. Jinbei is practically just an ally.

I would guess that if he did lose life span, the smile on his face right now is just a show, as as predicted he reveals just how he can get it back if they take her down.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin thief

So you think he shoudn't hit her? Why? Because she is a gal? If so, I disagree. Gal or guy, a monster is a monster. She's lucky I am not Sanji. I'd give her a haki imbued concasse to the face.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by wendelatlas View Post
    So you think he shoudn't hit her? Why? Because she is a gal? If so, I disagree. Gal or guy, a monster is a monster. She's lucky I am not Sanji. I'd give her a haki imbued concasse to the face.
    I think it'd be more of Sanji living up to the principles Zeff taught him. And that would be important in this arc, since it is the teachings of Zeff that make Sanji superior to his family.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."