Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Bye, One Piece Bay

Dear OPB Forums,

There are a lot of forums on the web, especially One Piece forums. One Piece Bay is not unique because it's a One Piece forum. OPB is not unique because it hosts manga. OPB is not unique because it has Mafia. The thing that makes One Piece Bay special is you. OPB is unique because of the community. There are larger One Piece forums and communities out there. Those communities are akin to the Moby Dick: 1600+ crewmembers and no personalities, just bleh. Moby Dick communities have a lot of activity, a lot of people talking, no one is listening, no one is special, just bleh. OPB is not anything like the Moby Dick.

One Piece Bay is the Thousand Sunny. We are a small tight knit community. Everyone here is not some cog in a machine if it was then leaving OPB would be easy, you are vital members on the ship. From the strongest, Luffy, to the weakest, Usopp, all of you play a role. We all remember the Going Merry. That's where we all came together and bonded. However, it was a sinking ship. It kept crashing. In the spirit of Usopp, we stuck with our Merry. Thankfully, Franky came along. He became our new Pa and built us our Sunny. Thanks, Nexus. Thanks, One Piece lovers. Thanks, Mafia community. Thanks, Bromantic Book Club. Thanks, Drew (Vice-Pa). Thanks, OPB Fantasy.

There are a lot of other people that needs to be thanked: for what they've done for OPB and for being just great people here. You guys are awesome, all of you. For my going away present I would like you guys to do 3 things: mention two people (staff and non-staff) and tell them thanks for being on the Thousand Sunny***, keep the News section alive, and when Ace is revealed to be Whitebeard's strongest commander pour a little liquor out for me.

Love, Redeyes

*** = Try to mention different people from the previous post.

P.S. Do not turn this into Redeyes was such a good guy thread; I was not. Plus, I sucked at a lot of things: contests, mafia, gfx, jokes. I was just lucky to be around such good people. All of you are like a good woman, y'all just made me better.
    Love, y'all.

P.S.S. I am leaving on the 8th, perfect 3 year anniversary. Feels dumb to leave on the 6th, 2 days before the anniversary.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@N o i r @Aertes

Thanks for being the glue that holds these forums together.

@Redeyes

Stay real, my guy. You were and are a good guy. Nah, you are a great guy. Fuck your pessimism, bruh.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

take a good care of yourself

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman doctor

Gonna miss you @Redeyes

Our Pervy Crew is not going to be the same without you and your eyes, I hope you manage to accomplish what you plan to do and take care of yourself as well. As a fellow opb member we must let the ship set sail to the sun. We're going to miss you, love and don't forget about us. Somehow in the future, would you come back to us and gives us a big hello and hug? <3

Spoiler!

Thanks @Nexus. for letting me bother you while you're so busy humoring me and giving you cyber whiskey even though you deserve a real one from Zombie's expense. ;D

Thanks @Divine, for being one of the few friends I have left in here since the old days. You truly do make me laugh and spank you with your humor and the fucked up shit we do, we all must pray for Chin Chin for 2017
    Last edited by Kikyo; Jan 6th '17 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    There once was Mexican girl named Kikyo. She got deported and trapped behind a wall. The end.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    chef

You will be missed Mr AceEyes!

Damn, @Redeyes, I know I've been inactive a lot the last year or so, but you were awesome. Keep in touch with me.

Some day we'll have to catch a Heat game together!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

I wish you luck and success!
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

NO! I won't allow it!!

Ugh... Being prepared for this didn't make it any easier I hope your life will be filled with succes, fun, love, and tons of good memories. You will not be forgotten, dear friend. I will miss our NBA talks, the requests for Rihanna avatars, and everything else between

Farewell, buddy.

Oh, and:

Thank you, @Going Merry, for being the bro of bros.
    Thank you, @Matternativ, for agreeing with me once in a while.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Gonna miss you man, best of luck in the future. Thanks for everything, from Fantasy Football to just being an all-around great guy.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Thank you @ShichiDrewKai for being the leader to be proud of.
    Thank you @Stein the one reliable pillar of sanity.

And thank you @Redeyes for sucking in a lot of things and thus helping the rest of us actually win something.

May the force be with you and may your socks smell of strawberries.