Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Take care Redeyes. I hope you accomplish your goals and have a full and adventurous life filled with love and joy.
    Everyone sucks at something, but that doesn't keep them from being great You have been a unique member, in a beautiful way. I will miss you.

Thanks @Rise-Chan for being a Queen with balls.
    And thank you @Segata for making/reviving our chat. Thank you for that cosy, tiny corner filled with books, games, scums, ships and ceiling pizza

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Redeyes was a pretty alright guy. Have fun man

Spoiler!

Banned
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

What a wonderful farewell post, indeed unique. Thanks for your time here, Farewell and good luck with life!

In Blizzy backyard... I mean West Blue (Sea) <.<
    Manga
    Post-War
    Anime
    Alabasta
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Good luck good-looking lol keep it real.

[Dante Sparda][MS][25 EXP][Bounty Hunter] [1 ]

No one is perfect, we all lack qualities in various ares, but one learns from others. You weren't the perfect rock to lean on, but you were the rock that aimed to be. (I suck with analogies) what in trying to say, is that you always tried to be the best you could be towards everyone.

I hope that whatever you do in life, you find success man.

@Stein you're the quiet type, but thank you for being part of our community and helping bring activity within the group.
    @Rohan what can I say, you're also quiet and I hardly hear too much from you but I just wanna thank you for being part of our community.

A lot of people deserve to be thanked. It's not just the members who contribute and stand out, but also those who stick around despite the imperfections and flaws and give our site many chances to get it right. This is a community held together by the members as well as the staff.
    Last edited by Itztli; Jan 7th '17 at 04:43 PM.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Don't know how to start with this, I guess knowing the kind of person you are won't put me at unease because i know you have it in you to become anything you want and be in any place you desire to be.

If we are your last hurdle to overcome let our last words be words full of comfort and cheering, remember that all what you have built wasn't in vain and you can see how touched we are of your departure, make sure you come back to check up on us whenever you can.

Thanks @ShichiDrewKai For being around when needed.

Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

The words were as great as the Whitebeard's last words in Onepiece.

Bon voyage! : )
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Hmm, I'm not too good at expressing myself in situations such as these. You were a valuable member of this community and a good person, you always had my respect. Good luck in all of your future endeavours man.

Tried to look for people who haven't been thanked yet. @Blacky deserves thanks for spreading activity all over the site and being the positive person that he is. @Gir deserves thanks for making the forums a more interesting place with his whacky personality.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Oh gosh.. The Ace award makes me uncomfortable. You arent dying, are you? Good luck with your life, @Redeyes
    I cant mention enough people, you all are great. Thanks for being on this site and lets keep on making memories on it! ♡

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

For my going away present I would like you guys to do 3 things: mention two people (staff and non-staff) and tell them thanks for being on the Thousand Sunny***, keep the News section alive, and when Ace is revealed to be Whitebeard's strongest commander pour a little liquor out for me.
    Good luck in your future endeavours, Redeyes.

And thank you to @Keotsu and @Nexus for being on the Thousand Sunny.

Mubong Park MS Discord Chat RP Rules Forum Rules

Smith [3] | Dexterous [3] 81,250,000 73 EXP ~25,000,000 Gold