Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Another chapter has closed and though one day we may become insignificant, a fading memory of the past, and although our paths may never cross again, there's a connection ,even if a feeling, that will forever link our lives together with yours.

See You Redeyes, Someday, Somewhere. It's time for a new adventure, set sail and chase your dreams!

@<a href="https://www.opbforums.com/forums/member.php?u=10802" target="_blank">Basil</a> and @<a href="https://www.opbforums.com/forums/member.php?u=10357" target="_blank">ShichiDrewKai</a> You guys are pillars that hold this site together.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Oh, and thanks to @Zombie for just being a terrible person to everyone but in a nice way

And thanks to @Derfel for being derfel

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

So @Redeyes my dear ladyloving rep-machine, you say you don't want to be praised? You don't want us to tell you what a great motherfucker you are?

Well then let me at least give you this little message with you on the way (does that sentence make sense?):
    Spoiler!

Stay awesome mate and may you pull a BlackLeg one day and return to the Bay and to the sacred halls of the Bromantic Book Club.
    We'll always have a seat ready for you.

Prost!

Now let's go for what you asked and I'll try to mention members that no one else had yet.

Thanks @Ron Swanson for being my rival that never was my rival. Good times, good times indeed.
    Thanks @Blacky for rejoining the ranks of the Bromantics and thus hopefully serving as a rolemodel for Redeyes at some point in the future
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

So @Redeyes my dear ladyloving rep-machine, you say you don't want to be praised? You don't want us to tell you what a great motherfucker you are?

Well then let me at least give you this little message with you on the way (does that sentence make sense?):
    Spoiler!

Stay awesome mate and may you pull a BlackLeg one day and return to the Bay and to the sacred halls of the Bromantic Book Club.
    We'll always have a seat ready for you.

Prost!

Now let's go for what you asked and I'll try to mention members that no one else had yet.

Thanks @Ron Swanson for being my rival that never was my rival. Good times, good times indeed.
    Thanks @Blacky for rejoining the ranks of the Bromantics and thus hopefully serving as a rolemodel for Redeyes at some point in the future
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Fairwell redeyes you glorious man
    @BTR Thank you for all the work you do on the forums. For all the great discussion and activity you bring and for supporting cyclops even though he is a murderer. A great addition to a mod mob @AppleCider Thanks for always being so eager to contribute and participate in activities across OPB. Your efforts on the site are appreciated!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

You probably won see this by this point but bye :< sorry I didn't get to know you better by being more active.

Coffee brewed, paint is poured, and brushes dancing around like a ballerina with turrets. Who wants to make mediocre art with me today?
    -RG3 (7/13/83-7/7/15)
    Are you a master of graphic editing, a beginner wanting some practice, or just want to showcase your editing skills, and potentially win beli and other prizes? Enter OPB's SOTW contest here!

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

Got "See you again" playing in my head. Damn I'm so sad, the more so because I missed your departure

@Wrath You've been a good bae, now be as good to the Bay
    @Redeyes Things will never be same without you, you were a firm rope that bonded us together

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Going Merry View Post
    Got "See you again" playing in my head. Damn I'm so sad, the more so because I missed your departure

@Wrath You've been a good bae, now be as good to the Bay
    @Redeyes Things will never be same without you, you were a firm rope that bonded us together
    Bay is bae <3
    I see what u did thurr

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

You are missed, Sir Redeyes. Before he left, he gave me a list of people that he wanted to share his 'Redeyes Award' with. To all of the inaugural class of the Redeyes Initiative Honoring Any Noble and Notably Awesome Members of OPB - congratulations!

We can get together in 6 months or a year and vote on a new class of members to join the Group

Spoiler!