Banned
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Introduction to Sheep Game

In the Sheep Game, your goal is to sheep ! In case you didn't know the slang of Sheep it is this : Someone who mindlessly follows and emulates anything and everything in the name of fame/recognition is called a Sheep.

The aim of the Sheep game is to match your answer with as many other players as possible. There is no such thing as an incorrect answer, so if the question is, 'name a mountain' and everybody replies, 'Apples" then that was the best sheep answer.

Players score Points by matching an answer with the most amount of other answers that were submitted for that question. The host calculates all the points. The most common answers get the highest points.

To Play, you must say "I participate" in the Sheep game thread posted by the host. After the questions are posted, you need to send the host a private message with an numbered list of answers to the questions given in the game thread.

Discussion of the questions or answers inside or outside of the Game Thread thread is not allowed for game integrity purposes, save discussion for the Reveal of the results which will be posted by the host.

"RESEARCH IS ALLOWED" for the answers.

Example of a Sheep Question List :-

Questions:
    Spoiler!

An example of how your Private Message entry should be submitted is like this :-
    Spoiler!

The loser of the game (Lowest Points) is generally given the responsibility of hosting the next Sheep Game.

Now that you know how the Sheep Game works, you can participate in the Sheep Game #1 which will start on 14th January 2017.

The Sheep Game will feature questions which are based on the members of OPB. There will be 10 questions.

As I don't have much experience with the members of OPB, please PM me a list of your member related questions by 14th January 2017. The best questions will be selected and be put up in Sheep Game #1 .

You are not allowed to reveal your question list to anyone until Sheep Game #1 ends. The questions are sent through Private Message and the bold should be obvious.

Don't publicly announce that you are sending the questions, send it secretly. That way you can keep up the suspense.

Please keep the questions clean.

If you want to participate, say "I wish to play" in this thread.

Participants of Sheep Game #1
    Last edited by Rohan; Jan 11th '17 at 12:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rohan For This Useful Post:

Laboon  (Jan 11th '17)

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I wish to play

Sounds interesting and more structure than most of the other spammy forum games. I'll give it a go