Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

It is CONFIRMED that Ace had HAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Something so commonsensical, as this needed confirming, but it was CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanks and Benn Beckman described Ace's Haki to be fiery in nature, to the point that Ace’s very presence was able to stop blizzards on an island for as long as he was there.

He awakened Busoshoku Haki in a fight with a vice admiral (and overpowered the VA Haki, the same feat Sabo had that led to the Ace slander) before going to the New World.

ACE HAD HAKI

That is all!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyes View Post
    Something so commonsensical, as this needed confirming, but it was CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanks and Benn Beckman described Ace's Haki to be fiery in nature, to the point that Ace’s very presence was able to stop blizzards on an island for as long as he was there.

He awakened Busoshoku Haki in a fight with a vice admiral (and overpowered the VA Haki, the same feat Sabo had that led to the Ace slander) before going to the New World.

ACE HAD HAKI

That is all!
    I missed you, you beautiful motherfucker
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

ACE HAD HAKI

That is all!
    Let all the doubters be damned.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

ACE HAD HAKI

That is all!
    He comes back and talks about Ace. Doesn't even bother to say hi. I'm offended

But I can't stay mad at you!!

I liked the idea of Ace not having CoA, because it fit with his arrogance, but it makes sense that he would have it, being as strong as he was. It definitely cements his power more. It's also telling how strong BB was pre-skip.

I would also like to know if BB has Haki, or rather already had it back then.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    He comes back and talks about Ace. Doesn't even bother to say hi. I'm offended

But I can't stay mad at you!!

I liked the idea of Ace not having CoA, because it fit with his arrogance, but it makes sense that he would have it, being as strong as he was. It definitely cements his power more. It's also telling how strong BB was pre-skip.

I would also like to know if BB has Haki, or rather already had it back then.
    It's hard to tell with Blackbeard, because when it comes to countering Devil Fruit powers, he wouldn't need Haki to do so.

Still the Hero.

"Ideas Never Die..."

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by BTR View Post
    It's hard to tell with Blackbeard, because when it comes to countering Devil Fruit powers, he wouldn't need Haki to do so.
    Exactly. The issue with Ace was the same, too. BB could be touched. Aokiji is ice, so no need for Haki there. Akainu being magma, which is - at least in the manga - hotter than fire, burned through Ace. Though the latter doesn't matter as much as far as Ace having Haki or not.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I know i'm pretty late and it's probably been discussed already somewhere but wanted to share some info. Credit to Sandman.

According to unknown sources related to World Government: Shanks is scary when he gets mad; Whitebeard is scary when someone does bad things against their honor and humanity; Big Mom is scary when she's in a bad mood; Kaido is scary enough with his existence.

If we consider WB and BM as old generation, Kaido and Shanks belong to younger generation.

Ace asks Shanks from whom he got his scar on the face. Ace is surprised that just a normal crewmate in WB pirates hurt him. Red Hair pirates are surprised as well since Shanks has rarely talked about that scar. Shanks says " I don't know what he's doing now. This scar hasn't been aching these days..."

According to some information collected by Skull in Spade Pirates, Whitebeard is the strongest in the world. But the author of this novel says it is not easy to define the word "strongest".

Skull loves anything about pirates and collects pirates goods.

He believes Kaido is the strongest in 1 on 1 fight. He adds that Kaido is the "strongest creature". He wouldn't die even if you tried to kill him; Big Mom is the "strongest family"; Whitebeard is the "strongest pirate" from the way he has lived.
    Deuce analyzes that Kaido is a dangerous pirate who loves violence; Big Mom prefers business; Whitebeard is a classic pirate. Deuce doesn't know how to analyze Shanks.

Before Yonko, Roger, Whitebeard and Shiki reigned New World. Thatch says Kaido is a gangster rather than a pirate.

Teach breaks a plate accidentally when eating a pie. Ace thinks, "What a vulgar guy.."

The big guy Teach looks down at Ace and asks provokingly,
    "You are the guy with more than 100 million berry bounty who rejected the offer to join Shichibukai, right!?"

Ace is cautious about him.

Teach asks, "You are DF user, right? What DF did you eat?" , but Ace doesn't reply.

Thatch says, "He ate Mera Mera fruit. Stop it already, Teach. Ace is young."

Teach laughs and pats Ace on the back strongly. Ace is about to choke.
    Teach asks Ace about the flavor of DF and leaves the dining room with releasing a huge fart. Ace shows a painful face at the bad smell.

Thatch says, "Well, he is not a bad guy, though."

Ace finds Kotatsu (a wildcat) in Spade Pirates trembling with fear on the floor.
    Ace asks, "What's wrong, Kotatsu?"

Kotatsu keeps glaring at the direction where Teach left...

Teach appears with a captain of the enemy pirates on his hand. Teach throws him away like a bowling ball.
    According to Skull, the captain is "Pretended Sleep" Racoon with 75 million berry from West Blue.
    Thatch decides to sell him to Marines via brokers who pretend to be bounty hunters. The captain shoots a pistol against Teach.
    Teach shouts at his injury shedding blood. He stomps the captain with no mercy, the sound of which Ace thinks he doesn't want to hear again.
    When Ace asks Teach if he is OK, Teach laughs and starts shouting in pain. Ace thinks what a weird guy Teach is..

In a bar, Ace asks Thatch who injured Shanks in Whitebeard Pirates, but Thatch doesn't know someone in WB Pirates injured Shanks.
    "Is The person not even a commander..? If a commander had injured him, it would have become big news.. Do you know something about it, Teach?"
    Teach replies, "It's me."
    Thatch and Ace are surprised to hear that, but Teach soon adds, "Just kidding."

Ace asks Teach what kind of DF he wants to get.
    Before Teach replies, Thatch says, "I know the DF you want to eat, Teach."
    Teach is surprised, "Why.. Why do you know about it!!?"
    Thatch replies, "It's easy to guess. That legndary Suke-Suke (Transparent) DF, right?"
    Teach laughs, "Zehahaha! You found out the truth!"
    Thatch says, "I can understand you. It's men's dream..!!"