Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

adguard says this site is not secure

not private and my be stealing information.

why is it telling me this?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Site went down for a bit because of an expired HTTPS. I don't understand this kinda stuff, so I shouldn't be doing the explaining. Either way, there will probably be a thread posted about it soon.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts engineer

only homepage is buggy.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Does it happen in every page or very specific ones? Like this one?

In this page : https://www.opbforums.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily

That doesn't happen, right?

My guess is that because this page contains links that do not contain the HTTPS protocol (like the site does), your browser warns you that there's links in the site that are not safe. It's probably one of our images, Sig, Avatar ... however, this does not mean that the site will steal information of any kind.

This link:
    http://i.imgur.com/ZGNfxo3.gif

Does not have the HTTPS protocol, and therefore that's where the warning is coming from. If you block IMGUR links for this page and you refresh it, you'll see that the warning does not appear anymore

How can you do that? Right click the page, select "View Page Info", click the "Media" tab, and look for the IMGUR link. Then you'll have a checkbox saying "Block Images from Imgur". Check it, and refresh the page. TADA! Everything's safe. This is on Firefox, it should be similar on other browsers.

That link(image) does not cause you any harm tho. It's just a warning generated by some security measures that your browser has, saying that something in this page does not possess the HTTPS protocol.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well what does it say nao?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    Well what does it say nao?
    its working right now

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman engineer

In answer to your response, with the database migrations when OPB went down, and understand I am assessing this from a technical standpoint...

There was some issues with the DNS hosting service. As it is uncertain that any information became compromised in the event, here is one way to confirm information has *probably* not been taken. I have been inactive for 4+ years, post the site crash, my information is still not compromised. If that is is an issue for you, i recommend making a dummy account email and switching your password.

Database integrity is pretty good, while yes your information is stored in most likely a public/private record, in a certain sense, you are not wrong, however, the only way for one to determine if any of this is infact correct, is to check the routing scripts to the database, and check to see if there is a compromise.

I would be more than happy to help as my I have a B.S in Computer Science and study this for a living.
    From a tech standpoint, even if DB is compromised, Nuri and Gama and Yoko, along with Rayleigh were all members when I was here. Ray is an admin. If there has been data compromised, i doubt these fellas would let it happen. While no information is entirely secure,

I would say you are probably safe. If you would like me to assess more regarding the situation @Big Boss, please PM me with inqueries and I will attempt to help mitigate the issues. If it is not an issue, disregard, and trust in OPB's hands.

However, you must, above all things remember... This is the internet. Nothing is entirely safe.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Thanks for the input King, but this was a temporary thing that only occurred for a few hours one day because the SSL certification lapsed. It was rectified right away and is now setup for up until 2020.

Spoiler!