Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

One Piece Chapter 859 Discussion and 860 Predictions

"The Yonkou Assassination Plot

One Piece Chapter 859 Discussion and 860 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 859 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 860

Star reading here @ OPB!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loni For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Mar 15th '17), Gir  (Mar 15th '17), Overhaul  (Mar 15th '17)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    archeologist

Nice chapter good plane put I don't think Luffy will go with it and can't wait to see how he think of going in hehe. Hope to see Luffy have a fight with big mom. And wondering what has happen with that person from the photo. And it is so funny that big mom think that Brooke has died and how fast she forgot about it with the tea party hehe
    Last edited by gerakilykos; Mar 15th '17 at 10:19 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Made my first chapter discussion thread in the 3 years I am a member here

Good and funny chapter
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude now we also found out that Bege is also a good father

This all feel like when we are making plans in OPD and when the scenario comes out we found out that nothing went like we wanted

And I dont think their plan is gonna work it seems kinda simple

They are saying we are gonna save the Vinsmokes but will the Vinsmokes cooperate?Maybe after they see Puding trying to shoot Sanji they will understand the situation

Why is Bm's skin so tough?
    These Yonkos are all monsters but I get the feeling that she cant controll her Coc
    And Shanks is an expert at that(but he got his arm eaten by a fish)

And its confirmed that Ceaser wont join Capone the Straw Hats also dont like him
    maybe he changes his mind and still joins Capone
    Or Capone and Ceaser both die here :

lol cant wait for Luffy's entrance

And thats a cool tattoo #1 has

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman scientist

Nice chapter, we got some info on what Beges plan is and i wonder what kind of entrance Luffy has in mind.

~The King and the Demon~

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Bege is looking for an opportunity when Big Mom injures herself because they can't do that like she did in the past.
    Didn't the same thing happened in Naruto tho? No one could scar Third Raikage but he himself. Even Naruto with all his power couldn't do that. At the end he exploited the only weakness Third Raikage had in his life. This alliance is doing the same thing.

The plan is going to Fail big time. But I am hyped to see Luffys entrance in the Tea Party.

5 second to kill BM. That's a biggest underestimation of Yonko there and fans are just going to use this point to further downgrade her.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Great set-up chapter. The plan has exactly 0% chance of going as presented. I doubt they will succeed in killing Big Mom like that, but they are gonna make quite the mess.

Somehow it all fell conveniently into place for Bege's plan. He happened to run into Caesar who happened to hate Big Mom just as much and he happened to cross paths with Luffy and co. who were willing to cooperate and just happened to bring the perfect escape method with them. How was he able to formulate that plan before he shot Pekoms is a bit of a stretch. I guess it makes him quite the decent strategist if he could anticipate all these coincidences way beforehand.

The guests at the party... "Rufeld Conglomerate", "Morgannes". These sound familiar... Underworld brokers? Morgan?

Pudding is just another completely cold-hearted bitch. I miss the days of "grey" one piece characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    Who are you again?

Good and funny chapter

This all feel like when we are making plans in OPD and when the scenario comes out we found out that nothing went like we wanted
    Bege's castle confirmed for OPD QT.

They are saying we are gonna save the Vinsmokes but will the Vinsmokes cooperate?Maybe after they see Puding trying to shoot Sanji they will understand the situation
    I fully expect them to go every man for himself. Maybe Reiju will try to talk sense to them, but no way will they just let themselves be rescued in ten seconds.

These Yonkos are all monsters but I get the feeling that she cant controll her Coc

And its confirmed that Ceaser wont join Capone the Straw Hats also dont like him

Overusage of candy-based skin products.
    If Mingo could control his Haki then by all means Big Mom should control hers.
    He didn't need that arm anyway. Just gave it away for the lolz.

Ceasar doesn't actually have a ship to escape on. He will certainly have to tag along either with SH's or FT's.
    Or he can just float away on the wind

Luffy is the King of epic entrances. I'm sure he won't disappoint.

Kinda makes me feel bad Sanji skipped out on that family trip to the Tattoo artist.

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    Bege is looking for an opportunity when Big Mom injures herself because they can't do that like she did in the past.
    Didn't the same thing happened in Naruto tho? No one could scar Third Raikage but he himself. Even Naruto with all his power couldn't do that. At the end he exploited the only weakness Third Raikage had in his life. This alliance is doing the same thing.

The plan is going to Fail big time. But I am hyped to see Luffys entrance in the Tea Party.

5 second to kill BM. That's a biggest underestimation of Yonko there and fans are just going to use this point to further downgrade her.
    Introduction of Mother Caramel may be more important part than we realize. Being specifically mentioned that she didn't die but ran away... please don't let it be Weeble's mom.
    I wonder why she affects Big Mom so harshly. There is an important plot element here.

Watch there be an entire chapter dedicated to those 5 seconds. Agreed. No way in hell it's gonna work.
    Last edited by Gir; Mar 15th '17 at 11:31 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Holy shit the hype!

Big Mom can't be hurt by bullets or bombs. Wow. Comparing it to WB who received so many wounds during the war, it backs up her position as a Yonko among beasts like Whitebeard, Shanks and Kaido. Great hype right there.

I think it's obvious the plan will fail, everyone seems to be aware of that still can't wait to see how it'll fail. Either Caesar will screw up somehow or Luffy will. Those are the 2 big dummies.

Capone has 1 big flaw. He's too cocky and arrogant. He's letting Brullee in with their plans, when it wasn't even necessary for her to be present in the room. Now there's somewhere where a leak can exist, or Brullee can do something to spoil their plans.

Great to see Caesar's weapons get involved, I predicted that some time ago

I still believe the Tamabako box will still help them somehow. Not to weaken Big Mom, but to allow them to escape or something. Hoping that Sanji is the one remembering about the bomb and opens it when things go wrong.

Sanji dodging a point blank bullet? That's definitely something I want to see. Finally Sanji's time to shine? I predict that since Bege's plan will fail, Sanji will be essential to allow the SH to escape BM's wrath.

Big Mom said something about Morgans Family arriving. Could it be Axe Hand Morgan? Could he be returning into OP in this arc?
    Big Mom didn't notice Brook was replaced, as expected.

Ichiji's tattoo is a cool one, but are they still really oblivious to everything?

And who is Mother Caramel? I don't think she's dead ... could she be Big Mom's mother? Or sister? Could it be Miss Bakkin, and Weeble is BM's son? What if there's a relation between Whitebeard, Bakkin, Weeble and Big Mom? Big Mom being Whitebeard's sister, or even crazier, his daughter?

Good and funny chapter

And I dont think their plan is gonna work it seems kinda simple

Cus she's a god damn Yonko, that's why

I think she can control her CoC
    To be fair, Shanks lost his arm like 12 years ago, his armament may have not been that good

Maybe Caesar will join the Firetanks once they fulfill their promise and give him his heart back. It's not like he has anywhere else to go, and Bege is the one treating him better and his crew is somewhere Caesar would fit.

Yeah, Luffy's entrance is hyped to be a funny one

Hype for the wedding is rising!
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Is it known that this chapter might be early?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Holy shit the hype!

Big Mom can't be hurt by bullets or bombs. Wow. Comparing it to WB who received so many wounds during the war, it backs up her position as a Yonko among beasts like Whitebeard, Shanks and Kaido. Great hype right there.

I think it's obvious the plan will fail, everyone seems to be aware of that still can't wait to see how it'll fail. Either Caesar will screw up somehow or Luffy will. Those are the 2 big dummies.

Capone has 1 big flaw. He's too cocky and arrogant. He's letting Brullee in with their plans, when it wasn't even necessary for her to be present in the room. Now there's somewhere where a leak can exist, or Brullee can do something to spoil their plans.

Great to see Caesar's weapons get involved, I predicted that some time ago

I still believe the Tamabako box will still help them somehow. Not to weaken Big Mom, but to allow them to escape or something. Hoping that Sanji is the one remembering about the bomb and opens it when things go wrong.

Sanji dodging a point blank bullet? That's definitely something I want to see. Finally Sanji's time to shine? I predict that since Bege's plan will fail, Sanji will be essential to allow the SH to escape BM's wrath.

Big Mom said something about Morgans Family arriving. Could it be Axe Hand Morgan? Could he be returning into OP in this arc?
    Big Mom didn't notice Brook was replaced, as expected.

Ichiji's tattoo is a cool one, but are they still really oblivious to everything?

And who is Mother Caramel? I don't think she's dead ... could she be Big Mom's mother? Or sister? Could it be Miss Bakkin, and Weeble is BM's son? What if there's a relation between Whitebeard, Bakkin, Weeble and Big Mom? Big Mom being Whitebeard's sister, or even crazier, his daughter?
    Hype!

It could also be tied to her soul power. It is strange that buff monster like WB can get injured and fat balloon like her can't.

Or Big Mom's subordinates can be on the ball and prevent the assassination. No one of the allies needs to fail, they can just be outmatched. Although If Bege managed to plan this far ahead he probably planned for the commander interventions.

Cocky and arrogant. Like every other OP villain

Of course Strawhats would use Caesars farts.

I forgot about the box. It's going to play an important part in screwing something up for sure.

I just hope the fool doesn't get any ideas of sacrificing himself again. He's gonna be the star of the show anyhow.

Thinking the same on Morgan and Bakkin. How did morgan managed to get a family named after himself in two years though?
    And Bakkin also having a food based name (Baking) Fits that theory too. Maybe they are sisters? Or Bakkin is BM's eldest daughter she tried to marry off to WB?

Caramel isn't dead. At least not knowingly. Oda went out of his way to mention she didn't die but ran off.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin thief

Someone please kill that bitch Pudding!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast